Author Topic: Bereaved Jewish parents Horrified by the release of their son's murderer  (Read 763 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Netanyahu is despicable for releasing these murderers to appease Obama and kerry.  What a horrible humiltiation for these parents to have their son's murderer released by their
"Jewish Leader."

Their son was beaten and stabbed to death by this Arab.  This Arab along with another Arab stabbed their son and his friend 20 times--- to death.  The parents found their dead, bloated bodies in the hot Israeli sun.

You can see the video interview of the parents with pictures of their murdered boy. 

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/170221
« Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 04:12:30 PM by Aces High »

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
I knew about this and I still tear up every time I read it.  If I'm this angry, then how angry and tortured must those parents and loved ones be???  Bibi has turned into a traitor to the Jewish people.  He may as well be an arab!

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
I knew about this and I still tear up every time I read it.  If I'm this angry, then how angry and tortured must those parents and loved ones be???  Bibi has turned into a traitor to the Jewish people.  He may as well be an arab!

I'm sure we can't even imagine the depth of the pain and torture they experienced at the murder of their son.  And now, the ultimate humiliation, the release of their son's murderer by this cowardly and callous  "leader,"  Netanyahu.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
What is the point of all this? At least with Shalit, you can say they were redeeming a captive. This is just for the "right" to talk to terrorists about fake peace negotiations. The real thing to do is ban all peace negotiations with the terrorists and try the traitors who made the Oslo Accords for treason. It was illegal to talk to the PLO Nazis before Oslo so Peres, Beilin, Pundik and all those schmucks are guilty of treason.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
The truly despicable ones are the majority of Israelis who (brainwashed or not) go along with these abominations and think they are necessary for "peace". If G-d does not judge those who support (or even just tolerate) this, he will owe an apology to the Amalek nations that were destroyed for sacrificing their children to Molech.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Oh the anger which just thinking about releasing terrorists who have so much blood on their hands and hate in their hearts. These criminals deserve justice, which means a swift execution by injection (which is more than they deserve). They had no mercy on the Jews they killed, and their ideology has not changed and they will immediately be heros in the eyes of all the little terrorists, and they will instruct them on how to continue killing Jews in order to steal the Jewish land.

It is incredible that we must witness such inhumanity. If there is not a more vivid example of being merciful to the wicked, then I can't think of any other example. This is BEING MERCIFUL TO THE WICKED^2 and you know the other part of that wisdom, 'He who is merciful to the wicked will ultimately be wicked to the merciful'. What a strange Satan is forcing the hand of modern History.

But before I start to hear about this is fulfillment of NT prophecies let me say that this is exactly the thing the Jewish prophets said about what will occur in the era before the coming of our Moshiach (Anointed King). We faithfully know that those wicked ones currently leading the state of Israel will one day face ultimate judgement and the righteous will inherit the Holy Land.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
The Arabs should be killed the same way they killed their victims.

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu’s agreement to free terrorist murderers in order to bring Palestinian Authority Chairman Mahmoud Abbas back to the negotiating table has caused shock and consternation among surviving family members.

“How is this possible? How?” demanded Mazal Karmani, whose son Ronen was kidnapped and murdered by one of the terrorists who is to be freed.

I tell Mazal, their is still time to get justice for the murder of your son.
Chaim Ben Pesach will get these islamo mass murderers if he's let back into Israel and these killers of your son will be killed on the spot and sent to hell.