Author Topic: Everyone who has not been prepping you best get to it real fast!  (Read 1317 times)

Offline REDNECK JEW

• Full JTFer
Please Listen everyone who has not been prepping you best get to it real fast, if Russian Troops are killed during this attack on Syria, the SWHTH!

I suggest anyone who is either bugging out with family or with your Militia groups to get to it fast as the economy is ready to collapse maybe by October, Wall Street is ready to tumble and WWIII is ready to break out.

The Dollar collapses and then the banks will close, food and fuel shipments will stop, power plants will close down, riots will break out nation wide when food and water as well as fuel becomes non existent! Anyone who has family who lived in Europe before, during and after WWII or during the Great Depression knows well how bad things can get and how much suffering will occur! 

Then the Tanks and troops hit the streets and gun confiscation and rounding up of anyone deemed a undesirable will be the agenda. Find and secure secret locations to hide food water and arms so you can have access to it for your family's or group now!

I am bugging out this Friday morning myself, and I will meet up with others who are also bugging out in our Militia group.

Be sure to have emergency medical supplies, long storage food items, water and items to purify and collect and store water, Become tunnel rats, get shovels and pick axes and hoes and buckets as your going to need them. Hook up with people who have skills with construction, medical training, Mechanics, and makes sure everyone has good defensive as well as offensive firearms training ! "NEVER AGAIN"

To survive their can be no infighting everyone must be on the same page at all times! I do know us Jews have difficulty with this but it must be the rule! Shalom

אין כאלהינו אין כאדונינו אין כמלכנו אין כמושיענו

מי כאלהינו מי כאדונינו מי כמלכנו מי כמושיענו
 נודה לאלהינו נודה לאדונינו נודה למלכנו נודה למושיענו
 ברוך אלהינו ברוך אדונינו ברוך מלכנו ברוך מושיענו
 אתה הוא אלהינו אתה הוא אדונינו אתה הוא מלכנו אתה הוא מושיענו
 אתה הוא שהקטירו אבותינו לפניך את קטרת הסמים

אתה תושיענו.
אתה תקום תרחם ציון,
כי עת לחננה כי בא מועד.
“It is a revolution; a revolution of the most intense character; in which belief in the justice, prudence, and wisdom of secession is blended with the keenest sense of wrong and outrage, and it can no more be checked by human effort for the time than a prairie fire by a gardener’s watering pot.”

JUDAH P. BENJAMIN HEBREW CONFEDERATE

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Everyone who has not been prepping you best get to it real fast!
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2013, 03:09:21 AM »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2013, 03:14:13 AM »
I don't think it is as bad as you are making it out to be... I'm sorry to disagree because I believe that it is always best to be prepared. But I have been around a long time and I have seen even more dangerous situations than this one. Israel has taken out Syrian installations which have been trained by Russians and none were injured (as far as we know).

I am going to prepare for the High Holidays and leave it to Hashem to run things. Do not let my opinion (and I doubt it will) damper your enthusiasm and spirit. I just hope you will be able to have a complete Days of Awe experience (you know the Rosh Hashanah - Yom Kippur 10 days of teshuvah kind)...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2013, 11:24:27 AM »
Please Listen everyone who has not been prepping you best get to it real fast, if Russian Troops are killed during this attack on Syria, the SWHTH!

I suggest anyone who is either bugging out with family or with your Militia groups to get to it fast as the economy is ready to collapse maybe by October, Wall Street is ready to tumble and WWIII is ready to break out.

The Dollar collapses and then the banks will close, food and fuel shipments will stop, power plants will close down, riots will break out nation wide when food and water as well as fuel becomes non existent! Anyone who has family who lived in Europe before, during and after WWII or during the Great Depression knows well how bad things can get and how much suffering will occur! 

Then the Tanks and troops hit the streets and gun confiscation and rounding up of anyone deemed a undesirable will be the agenda. Find and secure secret locations to hide food water and arms so you can have access to it for your family's or group now!

I am bugging out this Friday morning myself, and I will meet up with others who are also bugging out in our Militia group.

Be sure to have emergency medical supplies, long storage food items, water and items to purify and collect and store water, Become tunnel rats, get shovels and pick axes and hoes and buckets as your going to need them. Hook up with people who have skills with construction, medical training, Mechanics, and makes sure everyone has good defensive as well as offensive firearms training ! "NEVER AGAIN"

To survive their can be no infighting everyone must be on the same page at all times! I do know us Jews have difficulty with this but it must be the rule! Shalom

אין כאלהינו אין כאדונינו אין כמלכנו אין כמושיענו

מי כאלהינו מי כאדונינו מי כמלכנו מי כמושיענו
 נודה לאלהינו נודה לאדונינו נודה למלכנו נודה למושיענו
 ברוך אלהינו ברוך אדונינו ברוך מלכנו ברוך מושיענו
 אתה הוא אלהינו אתה הוא אדונינו אתה הוא מלכנו אתה הוא מושיענו
 אתה הוא שהקטירו אבותינו לפניך את קטרת הסמים

אתה תושיענו.
אתה תקום תרחם ציון,
כי עת לחננה כי בא מועד.

TY.
I have food enough for abt 5 mos.
I take things like this serious and always have.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2013, 12:54:35 PM »
If someone is going to do this it's a good idea NOT to let anyone in your local area know you're stocking up. If there was a crisis (anything from an earthquake, flood, hurricane, to the hypothetical war on our soil), guess which house the looters are going to hit if they know about your stash. It's better if you keep it discreet.

Offline REDNECK JEW

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2013, 02:16:16 PM »
I suggest everyone watch the Link I posted the JPFO produced "Innocents Betrayed" Also what historical movie would you rather have lived a real life part..."Shindler's List" or "Defiance"?

I myself would much rather been in the Historical ending of DEFIANCE!

I prefer to be a armed Patriot Partisan on my feet then a slave in a FEMA Death camp!

Also is Ysrael is preparing to defend herself. why should us American Jews and Gentiles alike not also be prepared and 100% ready to protect our friends loved ones!

Psalm 82:4 Rescue the weak and needy; Deliver them out of the hand of the wicked. 

Proverbs 24:11 Deliver those who are drawn toward death, And hold back those stumbling to the slaughter.

Ezekiel 33 "... 6 'But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet, and the people are not warned, and a sword comes and takes a person from them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood I will require from the watchman's hand.' 

I for one as a Watchmen am Blowing the Trumpet!

***** Nehemiah 4:17-23 Those who were rebuilding the wall and those who carried burdens took their load with one hand doing the work and the other holding a weapon.  18 As for the builders, each wore his sword girded at his side as he built, while the trumpeter stood near me. ... 21 So we carried on the work with half of them holding spears from dawn until the stars appeared. ....  23 So neither I, my brothers, my servants, nor the men of the guard who followed me, none of us removed our clothes, each took his weapon even to the water.

Esther 9:1-5 ...the Jews themselves overpowered those who hated them.  2 The Jews gathered together in their cities throughout all the provinces of King Ahasuerus to lay hands on those who sought their harm. And no one could withstand them, because fear of them fell upon all people.... 5 Thus the Jews defeated all their enemies with the stroke of the sword, with slaughter and destruction,

« Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 02:33:03 PM by REDNECK JEW »
“It is a revolution; a revolution of the most intense character; in which belief in the justice, prudence, and wisdom of secession is blended with the keenest sense of wrong and outrage, and it can no more be checked by human effort for the time than a prairie fire by a gardener’s watering pot.”

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2013, 09:27:01 PM »
Imagine this scenario. You and 10 of your prepper buddies and their wives and kids get set up in an off-the-grid area. You've got your solar powered generators, your freeze dried food to last for years, a relatively good water source with your water filters,  and your weaponry, cooking supplies, and other necessities. A few of you are pretty good foragers so you get some fresh food too, and you've even got a doctor on the team. Question: What happens if the government really wants you dead?

Can you say Waco, Ruby Ridge, or maybe just... a single drone missile strike. Bye bye preppers.

So, while I think prepping is smart, and it will help in the event of a natural disaster, or even a bad economy, it won't save you if the government really wants to capture and/or kill you.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2013, 12:04:36 AM »
Imagine this scenario. You and 10 of your prepper buddies and their wives and kids get set up in an off-the-grid area. You've got your solar powered generators, your freeze dried food to last for years, a relatively good water source with your water filters,  and your weaponry, cooking supplies, and other necessities. A few of you are pretty good foragers so you get some fresh food too, and you've even got a doctor on the team. Question: What happens if the government really wants you dead?

Can you say Waco, Ruby Ridge, or maybe just... a single drone missile strike. Bye bye preppers.

So, while I think prepping is smart, and it will help in the event of a natural disaster, or even a bad economy, it won't save you if the government really wants to capture and/or kill you.

They don't need to use drones in America. There aren't impassible mountain ranges filled with unexplored caves where people hide. They have bullets.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline REDNECK JEW

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2013, 01:50:10 AM »
I just love how my fellow Jews just have to be so damned pessimistic, to be honest it makes me sick, first of all I grew up in the Bayous of Southern Louisiana so I know how to live in the swamps and I know what you can and cant eat I also served 22 years as a active Duty Marine, as a small Arms weapons instructor including as a Sniper Instructor, I also served 4 years in the IDF then I returned to the USA and served another 3 years in The Active Army Reserves  In my earliest career I learned from the very best of Korea and Vietnam War Vets Their is no Theatre of Operations I have not trained to deploy or fight warfare in. I was a Instructor that trained all of the skills required to perform Urban Warfare so I also know how to counter and repel such attacks!

Since retirement I have been active in my local Militia and been the head hand to hand combat instructor (Krav Maga) and as the main Weapons Instructor once again.

It is Jews as highly trained as I am that will save lives of my fellow Jews.

Our Kitat Konenut don't plan to live on the surface, I am a professional tunnel Rat trained by the very best on how to be just that, I can fight in caves, Desert Terrain ,Woodland terrain, Jungle war fare and winterized Warfare!

When you Green Horn City Jew Schmucks run out of food and water and can no longer go to the deli to get your bagels locate any fuel  to escape the cities, Oh and when the power grid goes down, I hope you reflect on my warning post as the Obama's jack Boot's turn your cities into Ghettoes and then come to your doors armed to the teeth to  force you and your families out of your homes and  load you into FEMA TRAINS that will deliver you to Death camps for being Undesirable Infidels!

If my fellow Jews are willing to make a web page and run your mouths and videos against a tyrannical government, then you damn well better be able to back it up, if your insulted GOOD as so am I!

NEVER AGAIN is exactly what it means to us Southern Dixie Jews!

« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 02:08:30 AM by REDNECK JEW »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2013, 12:14:38 PM »
If  you do try to live off the land then realize that food has to be your number one priority in a wilderness situation. In modern society we're so used to convenient, high calorie foods in large quantity and easily available that we forget that these things are modern conveniences. There are no pizza bushes or chicken nugget trees out in the wilderness. You can't dig up a plant and find hamburgers and a bag of Lays potato chips growing in its roots.

Plant foods will also only get you so far. For example you can eat wild blackberries but you can't subsist on them. If you eat too large a quanity of them the fiber will cause you to have diarrhea and/or vomit even though they're not in any way poisonous. The same thing would happen if you tried to survive on only blackberries bought from the store.

Animal foods alone are good because if their high energy content but in order not to waste them you need to be able to preserve them. You need to know how to properly remove the intestines, butcher the animal, dry strips of meat, etc.

Carbohydrates are also important as well as protein and fat. If you don't get enough of any one of these you'll get malnutrition even if you don't immediately starve.

If you're having a lot of activity you may need 3000+ calories a day in a wildnerness situation. You need ways to get sufficient amounts of calories and find a variety of foods.

Your body will only accept so much of one food before it rejects more of the same food.  (as in the case with the blackberries). Imagine for example trying to live on cabbage from the grocery store. You can only eat so much cabbage before your body tells you that was a really bad idea. Some foods you can eat more of than others without a problem, but almost all foods have some upper level where your body is going to reject it and you can't make up the rest of your calorie needs by eating only the same food. In a civilized society you can recover but if you get sick out in the wild you can get dehydrated, etc.

So if anyone's thinking about living in the woods you need to seriously consider what that takes. People have tried and starved to death before because they didn't know what they were doing.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2013, 12:53:21 PM »
I think we shouldn't panic yet, or at least talk about it. The New Testament does teach that things will get very bad in the last days (for the Christians of JTF).

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2013, 01:07:45 PM »
What can we do to help? Please let us know. 

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2013, 03:59:16 PM »
I do see a horrible economic catastrophe.... I think this is an absolute certainty.... but I don't see it happening for at least another decade. 

Eventually....  our country will become bankrupt.... and once that happens... it will make the great depression seem like a tiny blip..... and it will cause horrible turmoil.... worse than what is going on in Greece or Spain... maybe even civil war... and I think we need to prepare for this.

However... I don't see these kinds of catastrophes or WWIII happening in the next few years... but again... it never hurts to be prepared.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2013, 04:07:21 PM »
I suggest everyone watch the Link I posted the JPFO produced "Innocents Betrayed" Also what historical movie would you rather have lived a real life part..."Shindler's List" or "Defiance"?

I myself would much rather been in the Historical ending of DEFIANCE!

I prefer to be a armed Patriot Partisan on my feet then a slave in a FEMA Death camp!

Also is Ysrael is preparing to defend herself. why should us American Jews and Gentiles alike not also be prepared and 100% ready to protect our friends loved ones!

Psalm 82:4 Rescue the weak and needy; Deliver them out of the hand of the wicked. 

Proverbs 24:11 Deliver those who are drawn toward death, And hold back those stumbling to the slaughter.

Ezekiel 33 "... 6 'But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet, and the people are not warned, and a sword comes and takes a person from them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood I will require from the watchman's hand.' 

I for one as a Watchmen am Blowing the Trumpet!

***** Nehemiah 4:17-23 Those who were rebuilding the wall and those who carried burdens took their load with one hand doing the work and the other holding a weapon.  18 As for the builders, each wore his sword girded at his side as he built, while the trumpeter stood near me. ... 21 So we carried on the work with half of them holding spears from dawn until the stars appeared. ....  23 So neither I, my brothers, my servants, nor the men of the guard who followed me, none of us removed our clothes, each took his weapon even to the water.

Esther 9:1-5 ...the Jews themselves overpowered those who hated them.  2 The Jews gathered together in their cities throughout all the provinces of King Ahasuerus to lay hands on those who sought their harm. And no one could withstand them, because fear of them fell upon all people.... 5 Thus the Jews defeated all their enemies with the stroke of the sword, with slaughter and destruction,

I take heed.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2013, 01:41:31 PM »
Well then... Rubystars can be the one that tells us what we need, I can handle agriculture and most explosives, and RNJ is the squad officer. One thing's for sure, though, I don't trust anywhere in the states to hide, except maybe the rockies, where food will be complicated, and mountain lions can be a huge pain.

Come to the Indian reserves in Northern Ontario, it's my survival plan if I can't get to Israel before then.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge