Author Topic: The MOVE Schvartzas  (Read 845 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
The MOVE Schvartzas
« on: March 25, 2014, 08:39:12 PM »
Chaim spoke about these creatures on Ask JTF.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MOVE

Ramona Africa acts as a spokesperson for the group and has given numerous talks at leftist events throughout the US and in other countries. Mumia Abu-Jamal, convicted of the 1981 murder of police officer Daniel Faulkner, was closely involved with MOVE,[21] and MOVE continues to advocate for his release. MOVE has also called for the release of imprisoned MOVE members, whom the group considers political prisoners.

Birdie Africa, also known as Michael Moses Ward, the only child survivor of the 1985 MOVE bombing, died in September 2013, at the age of 41. His death occurred in a hot tub on board the Carnival Dream, sailing in the Caribbean. Initial reports indicated an accidental drowning.[22]

It's well known that certain blacks don't know how to swim!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: The MOVE Schvartzas
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2014, 09:16:50 PM »
You know, I'm probably going to differ significantly with the rest of JTF on this issue, but I don't think the way that the city and police handled this situation was warranted. How was this different from what the Nazi Clinton and his dyke SS commander Janet Reno did to the Branch Davidians? Yes, the MOVE cult was a bunch of crazy, antisocial, filthy negroes--but did they warrant getting bombed and gunned down and the whole city block being burnt? To me this was fascism. They owned this property--it wasn't like they were illegal squatters. I don't think what happened to them was right.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2014, 09:35:39 PM »
You know, I'm probably going to differ significantly with the rest of JTF on this issue, but I don't think the way that the city and police handled this situation was warranted. How was this different from what the Nazi Clinton and his dyke SS commander Janet Reno did to the Branch Davidians? Yes, the MOVE cult was a bunch of crazy, antisocial, filthy negroes--but did they warrant getting bombed and gunned down and the whole city block being burnt? To me this was fascism. They owned this property--it wasn't like they were illegal squatters. I don't think what happened to them was right.

I don't think anyone is defending the psychopath mayor who did it. I consider black cultists and leftist politicans to be basically the same. It's like the war in Syria. No one agrees with either of them.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2014, 01:20:06 AM »
Yes, the MOVE cult was a bunch of crazy, antisocial, filthy negroes--but did they warrant getting bombed and gunned down and the whole city block being burnt?

Of course not. Their black neighbors were the victims. The MOVE animals bothered their neighbors. Then the neighbors suffered because of the bomb. Of course I don't feel sorry for the people in the MOVE house.