Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 411 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: March 26, 2014, 01:15:19 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 09:01:46 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Democrat Senator response to 2nd Amendment: "Go f*** yourself"
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2014, 03:14:22 PM »

Oi vey. I was hoping the democrat and the alien watcher would fight to the death.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2014, 10:41:25 PM »
Here's what I wrote on the Josh Miller Facebook page:

You politicians forget that you've been elected to public service. You are NOT royalty. So I'm not buying your fake apology for cursing out Dan Bidondi. You're only acting sorry because you got caught, and because it's all over the internet.

Also, I see that the contact link on your website is broken, no doubt because of all the decent Americans trying to give you a piece of their mind.

Anyway, it looks like you can certainly dish out the abuse, but you sure can't take it when you've been exposed for the thug you really are.

Please put all of us decent people out of your misery. Surely you'd be happy being a politician in North Korea, where none of the citizens there are armed.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2014, 10:42:45 PM »
Also, I have to add that this senator is UGLY!!!!!