Author Topic: Israeli "reality show" star in love with Sudanese Muslim, hates Ashkenazim  (Read 24930 times)

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
You win I'm fake..

I am leaving JTF for good.. This is my last post..  I wish the movement luck and hope the place doesn't get overrun with bleeding-heart, self-hating arrogant jerky people who think trashing on their fellow

LKZ, in reality, since you are calling me a fake and a goy, I will say I have more Jewish ancestry than you and documentation to prove it than you do..  My mothers family are Ashkenazi hailing from England, Russia and Poland.  My father's family are Ashkenazi who hail from Belarus, Ukraine, Latvia.  My great grandfather and great grandmother of my father was born in a Jewish community in Odessa, Ukraine and I have documents proving that.  My father's mother hails from Schedryn, Belarus, a village I am told by one of my rabbis that was renown for its Chassidic community.       My grandmother's first language was Yiddish, although she grew up speaking Russian and English.  My great grandparents were mostly Yiddish speakers. I have famous Jewish people in my family on both sides..  About 15-20% of my relatives first language is Russian and my grandmother helped  them escape the Soviet Union in the 70s and 80s when they were being heavily persecuted .

So, before you speak more Lashon Hara, so liberally calling a Jew a goy, as you enjoy doing, perhaps you can check yourself.  Considering, you have a non-Jewish father, I would think you would be even more respectful and sensitive on the subject.  I never would attack your Jewish ethnicity, as you have done to me.    Calling another Jew a goy is a sin worthy of worst punishment.

The only person who is a fraud here is the guy whining and crying about the poor innocent woman who is tricked into sleeping and marrying the black Sudanese muslim guy and cursing her own race.  I know Hashem will reward you and the goy name Avraham Ben Noach for your attempts at attacking me and insulting my heritage.

I am logging out here and won't be posting anymore, because I have more important things to do with my life than get into juvenile food fights..  I lost my temper and I apologize to everyone for that..  I cannot fathom how people on Kahanist forum will defend a traitor.  That just makes me want to vomit and I will find another movement that is not so full of bleeding-heart, self-righteous Jews who attack and insult their own because they do not share their opinions. 

I hope others here will realize the pernicious threat to our race and can stop behaving like typical modern self-hating Jew who keeps courting his enemies and pampering the traitors in their midst.  These are my final words before I leave here..

GOODBYE FOR GOOD..
Another one bites the dust... I am glad that it's not only Gentiles that have had enough of this bull c=rap ... soon it will be the muman LkZ back slapping site.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Another one bites the dust... I am glad that it's not only Gentiles that have had enough of this bull c=rap ... soon it will be the muman LkZ back slapping site.

Huh? I did nothing to make this guy leave. Why do you blame me?

There is nothing wrong with what I said. I brought the sources which say why it is important to curse the informer, and simultaneously that it is important to have the correct intentions before calling for someone to be subject to harsh justice. If this is a problem for you cjd, maybe you too should leave..

This guy confused over and over again who said what. He accused me of things I did not do. I have tried to help this guy for the last two weeks and he turned around and stabbed me in the back. Just because I would not personally curse this person. I had tried to the end to rectify the situation.

You just want to keep this kind of conflict going.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
I was here before you  and will be here far after your gone...  Only Chaim can ask me to leave.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I was here before you  and will be here far after your gone...  Only Chaim can ask me to leave.

Yeah, we need trolls like you who only chime in when you feel the Jews are not towing the RCC line...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Yeah, we need trolls like you who only chime in when you feel the Jews are not towing the RCC line...
Troll... Troll and if all fails toss a Nazi in  :::D Whatever muman.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Troll... Troll and if all fails toss a Nazi in  :::D Whatever muman.

cjd,

you are so cool... still hogging screen space with a 'sig line' which fills the screen.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
cjd,

you are so cool... still hogging screen space with a 'sig line' which fills the screen.
Far better than all your boiler plate clip and posts :laugh:

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Okay, it's not Mumans fault, I started it when I asked him about Shabbat after he was complaining about Chabad.

Then he really didn't like me, and now I'm included in everything he was fighting against.

He also praised Satmar....

Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Far better than all your boiler plate clip and posts :laugh:

Lord have mercy.... cjd is laughing...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Okay, it's not Mumans fault, I started it when I asked him about Shabbat after he was complaining about Chabad.

Then he really didn't like me, and now I'm included in everything he was fighting against.

Thank you Ephraim, but it will go in one ear and out the other with cjd... His only excuse for joining threads is to insert insults against me... otherwise he doesn't post..

• Silver Star JTF Member
^ I don't think so... I think he would participate more, if his heritage and religion was not bashed all the time on the forum. He probably would bring other Catholics to JTF...
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Thank you Ephraim, but it will go in one ear and out the other with cjd... His only excuse for joining threads is to insert insults against me... otherwise he doesn't post..
If it went in one ear and out the other all would be well... I get no joy out of insulting you you... I would post as I did in the past if there was something constructive being posted... Sadly the forum has been taken over by extremist and unless people tow the party line they are no longer welcome.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
What do you mean 'tow the party line'?

In this thread I wrote virtually exactly what Chaim said concerning how we Jews curse  the informer and heretic during our daily prayers. I then went on to agree with LKZ that cursing can bring unwanted judgement on a person who casually curses others (especially if they have some guilt in a similar transgression). It seemed this guy EJA44 was not satisfied unless everyone cursed the same way he was cursing, and then went on to make baseless accusations.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
^ I don't think so... I think he would participate more, if his heritage and religion was not bashed all the time on the forum. He probably would bring other Catholics to JTF...

This thread has absolutely 0% to do with the Catholic church.

The thread started by Edu is shameful... And my comments there were precipitated by the pressure which the church has placed on Israel concerning the 'peace process'.

We blame the Israeli leaders... But the Church could be more understanding of the Jewish peoples position, instead we get a pope who takes the side of our enemies.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Bingo!!! I use to pass out the weekly JTF  shows to all my Gentile friends on cd... One only has to look at all the past Gentile membership we have lost due to this sort of post to see it's impossible to bring new people in... Not that I would want an overwhelming number of Gentiles to sign up but support is actually support.

• Silver Star JTF Member
We just have to be careful how we say things (me too) and communicate with each other.

We all have to sacrifice a little, if we want the English JTF to survive. .. But we can make it happen!

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
What do you mean 'tow the party line'?

In this thread I wrote virtually exactly what Chaim said concerning how we Jews curse  the informer and heretic during our daily prayers. I then went on to agree with LKZ that cursing can bring unwanted judgement on a person who casually curses others (especially if they have some guilt in a similar transgression). It seemed this guy EJA44 was not satisfied unless everyone cursed the same way he was cursing, and then went on to make baseless accusations.
Personally I was not fond of EJA44 and what he has to say  however I  find it sad when a long term member leaves the forum... Despite what you think I wish to see JTF move forward... Shrinking active membership however is not a step in the right direction... Personally speaking unless someone is disruptive to the forum they serve a purpose... There is no debate if we agree on every issue.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
CJD,

I fully agree that we should be bringing in more people. You know that I prefer to see Jews joining with the hope of bringing them back to Jewish religious observance. My entire involvement here is in the hopes of bringing about the promised Redemption of Am Yisrael. Chaim has spoken about this very issue and how this organization could assist in the Geulah (redemption).

I do not like to lose members either. When EJA44 threatened to leave earlier in the week I asked that he not do so. I tried to reach out when he was having problems with his Chabad, even asking my Rabbi if there is something we could do. But he started to drift away when he felt he was being 'picked on' by someone.

I feel bad about this. I feel bad about alienating Christians too, and today I posted some things I am starting to regret (because I know what I wrote may hurt some JTF members who I do care about)...

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
You win I'm fake..

I am leaving JTF for good.. This is my last post..  I wish the movement luck and hope the place doesn't get overrun with bleeding-heart, self-hating arrogant jerky people who think trashing on their fellow

LKZ, in reality, since you are calling me a fake and a goy, I will say I have more Jewish ancestry than you and documentation to prove it than you do..  My mothers family are Ashkenazi hailing from England, Russia and Poland.  My father's family are Ashkenazi who hail from Belarus, Ukraine, Latvia.  My great grandfather and great grandmother of my father was born in a Jewish community in Odessa, Ukraine and I have documents proving that.  My father's mother hails from Schedryn, Belarus, a village I am told by one of my rabbis that was renown for its Chassidic community.       My grandmother's first language was Yiddish, although she grew up speaking Russian and English.  My great grandparents were mostly Yiddish speakers. I have famous Jewish people in my family on both sides..  About 15-20% of my relatives first language is Russian and my grandmother helped  them escape the Soviet Union in the 70s and 80s when they were being heavily persecuted .

So, before you speak more Lashon Hara, so liberally calling a Jew a goy, as you enjoy doing, perhaps you can check yourself.  Considering, you have a non-Jewish father, I would think you would be even more respectful and sensitive on the subject.  I never would attack your Jewish ethnicity, as you have done to me.    Calling another Jew a goy is a sin worthy of worst punishment.

The only person who is a fraud here is the guy whining and crying about the poor innocent woman who is tricked into sleeping and marrying the black Sudanese muslim guy and cursing her own race.  I know Hashem will reward you and the goy name Avraham Ben Noach for your attempts at attacking me and insulting my heritage.

I am logging out here and won't be posting anymore, because I have more important things to do with my life than get into juvenile food fights..  I lost my temper and I apologize to everyone for that..  I cannot fathom how people on Kahanist forum will defend a traitor.  That just makes me want to vomit and I will find another movement that is not so full of bleeding-heart, self-righteous Jews who attack and insult their own because they do not share their opinions. 

I hope others here will realize the pernicious threat to our race and can stop behaving like typical modern self-hating Jew who keeps courting his enemies and pampering the traitors in their midst.  These are my final words before I leave here..

GOODBYE FOR GOOD..

Fake meant insincere. I have no way of knowing what you are. Also, I probably guess for the last time, no one defends the traitor. Didn't you see me call her rodef. I'm still on this not-allowed-to-curse people thing, because Muman, I read a think where a Rabbi said that a big Rabbi who was Kabalist was introducing non-Jewish things into Judaism, and he said that Rabbi and all his students should be boiled in poo, so by that we are allowed to curse people, but they knew what they were doing, so it still doesn't excuse wishing death on the lost. Anyways, the argument could have happened with anyone else here, and it was about the proper way to curse her. Whatever, it's funny that you're calling us bleeding hearts in this message.

Yeah and for the last time, it's not race, the English language is fine, we say people, and I didn't feel like mentioning this, but his name is Ephraim ben Noah, not Avraham but wtv.

Anyways this thread [censored] me off so much I actually went to work today and I made a lot of money, so now I can save the world sooner than I thought, so either it's Hashem rewarding me, or because maybe he gave up on me and I'm getting my share in the world to come, idk, but both ways tell me I should be doing more save-the-world work and less blah blah blah here.

Still gonna blah blah blah though from time to time. Lol drama makes it fun. You can't post all day without a little excitement or you'll get bored. I still stand by what I said though, I know nothing for sure, but I have every doubt as to his sincerity in all of this. Lol imagine if I said to him what he said to Muman.

*Gasp* I should have known you were the real troll all along! JK you rock dude.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

• Silver Star JTF Member
^^^ " *Gasp* I should have known you were the real troll all along! JK you rock dude."

At least I'll admit when I'm wrong! And I apologize if I hurt him. I just got irritated about the way he was talking about Chabad, and the women there. And killing yourself for no reason (big sin to me).

Nothing pisses me off more then, when a man complains about the way a woman is dressed... like a man has no self control. What are we freaking animals?  So a woman dresses like a hooker... so would HaShem think it's okay for me to rape her? NO! He would say stop starring at her arse and being an animal!  You just failed the test... loser!

I do believe in modesty(nothing is sexier), but men have no excuse to blame women for their sin!

Who's JK?
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 10:14:21 PM by אפרים בן נח »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
^^^ " *Gasp* I should have known you were the real troll all along! JK you rock dude."

At least I'll admit when I'm wrong! I just got irritated about the way he was talking about Chabad, and the women there. And killing yourself for no reason (big sin to me).

Nothing pisses me off more then, when a man complains about the way a woman is dressed... like a man has no self control. What are we freaking animals?  So a woman dresses like a hooker... so would HaShem think it's okay for me to rape her? NO! He would say stop starring at her arse and being an animal!  You just failed the test... loser!

I do believe in modesty, but men have no excuse to blame women for their sin!

Women are obligated to dress modestly according to Jewish belief. Who blames them for the sins of men? That is not the point of tzniut. Women should be concerned about preventing men from sinning. When they don't they are considered not modest and often are shunned.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Muman, LKZ and EveryJewA44: in this thread, you exchanged dozens of posts insulting, mocking, ridiculing and accusing each other of all types of terrible things. Your posts look childish and even insane.

For the past several days, I was extremely busy. I was dealing with very important things that I am not at liberty to explain on this forum. I repeatedly appealed to you to stop this infantile flaming war. But you ignored my appeals and continued with your petty little personal battles.

You are undermining everything that Shlomo and I are trying to accomplish here. We work hard, do high quality videos that do bring people to the forum and then they get turned off by this nonsense and decide not to join.

Thank G-d, our Hebrew movement is growing by the hundreds every week. But we also want a strong English movement.

Unfortunately, it is clear to me that you are out of control. Go back and read your crazy posts and see how they make us look. If you don't realize how bad they are, then you need help.

I am going to have to take some unpleasant action because I can no longer tolerate this craziness.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member

At least I'll admit when I'm wrong! And I apologize if I hurt him. I just got irritated about the way he was talking about Chabad, and the women there. And killing yourself for no reason (big sin to me).

I do believe in modesty(nothing is sexier), but men have no excuse to blame women for their sin!

Who's JK?

Dude you kill me. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=jk

You know we're cool. Since you stopped calling me a troll, we're on good relations. You really think you do the right thing all the time in your head anyways, who could hate you?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Muman, LKZ and EveryJewA44: in this thread, you exchanged dozens of posts insulting, mocking, ridiculing and accusing each other of all types of terrible things. Your posts look childish and even insane.

For the past several days, I was extremely busy. I was dealing with very important things that I am not at liberty to explain on this forum. I repeatedly appealed to you to stop this infantile flaming war. But you ignored my appeals and continued with your petty little personal battles.

You are undermining everything that Shlomo and I are trying to accomplish here. We work hard, do high quality videos that do bring people to the forum and then they get turned off by this nonsense and decide not to join.

Thank G-d, our Hebrew movement is growing by the hundreds every week. But we also want a strong English movement.

Unfortunately, it is clear to me that you are out of control. Go back and read your crazy posts and see how they make us look. If you don't realize how bad they are, then you need help.

I am going to have to take some unpleasant action because I can no longer tolerate this craziness.

... I pray you get lots of good members to join your English forum.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Chaim...

Here is the 1st post I made in this thread... I clearly say that because we curse the informer and heretic that it is OK to do so... Is this wrong? Does this make our forum look bad? This is essential the same thing you said when you started commenting on this thread...

LKZ,

What you say is true but because this woman is an 'informer' and a denier of the truth of Torah we do not have to have mercy on her. Indeed we should not hatefully and angrily call for her death, but we should not defend her nor should we make excuses for her.

It is this kind of woman that we curse every day in our Shemoneh Esrei prayer (against the informer and heretic).

Let there be no hope for informers, and may all the heretics and all the wicked instantly perish; may all the enemies of Your people be speedily extirpated; and may You swiftly uproot, break, crush and subdue the reign of wickedness speedily in our days. Blessed are You L-rd, who crushes enemies and subdues the wicked.

Hashem will deal with her in this world...

Here is my second post on this thread where I explain that Hate is OK when it is warranted...

Judaism teaches that everything in creation has a purpose, nothing was created without a reason. So according to this we can understand what Kohelet meant by 'A time to love, a time to hate...'. While Love is the desired emotion there are occasions when hatred is the appropriate response. As long as the hatred is not inspired by anger (which often leads to foolish action) then the hate may be appropriate.

There is the concept "Hate the sin, Love the sinner" where we attempt to separate the sinner from the sin. If the sinner could make teshuva (repentance) then the sin would be forgiven and the sinner can be counted again with the righteous. But if a sinner does not stop sinning it is difficult to stop from hating the sinner.

We should have patience with people who make sins unintentionally. But intentional sin is hard to avoid feelings of hatred. But even so we should try hard to avoid anger and instead work toward a solution which will remove the sin with the least amount of suffering.

Typo corrected in last paragraph

http://www.askmoses.com/en/article/158,2181233/What-is-the-Jewish-view-on-hate.html

What is the Jewish view on hate?
by Rabbi Mendy Hecht

A. Firstly, hate is misunderstood. Hate is misconstrued. Hate is equated with things it is not. Hate has been branded the darkest evil, so much so that it has become the most feared subject: discussing it is the height of political incorrectness--and squeamishness. But if any and all hate is evil, how can you hate Nazism? How can you hate racism? How can you hate rape and murder? How can you hate hate?
B. Let's define hate: Hate is a normal human emotion, like love. As a matter of fact, they are opposites. Hate rejects, love accepts. Hate is separation, love is connection. If you absolutely cannot hate, then you absolutely cannot love, either. It's just a question of what you do with them: hate can make you a hero (Batman hates muggers), love can get you locked up (stalking pretty girls). So is hate bad? Is love good? No, no: it depends on whom or what you're hating or loving.

Having safely established that the PC Police will not come after you upon admitting that hate is alive and well, let's lay down what Judaism's view on hate is.

1. You're squeamishness about hate is valid: most hate is wrong--but that's because most hate today is expressed by violating the civil, property or religious rights of others. On the other hand, if your hate for something so morally appalling and antithetical to your beliefs causes you to avoid or even civilly protest it, that is good hate. It is absolute rejection of something you ought to be absolutely rejecting. So it's not the hate as much as it is the crime. Hate has been equated with crime, because it's most often expressed by a crime.

2. Even good hate needs to be extremely controlled and limited. One of the most fundamental Mitzvahs of the Torah is the imperative to love your fellow as yourself. Hatred towards other human beings without legitimate cause is antithetical to that ideal (to say the least). Hate is only ok as a true rejection of something wrong, and may not be the an expression of your own offended ego, or your jealousy of someone else's ego. Hate must also be a catalyst for constructive growth, and not a cause for paralyzing depression or destruction.

My fourth post in this thread continues to justify EJA44's position by comparing the case to the case of Pinchas Ben Elazar Ben Aaron.

I do not really understand why what EJA44 said is so wrong.

While today we do not do like he suggested the Torah clearly says that during the time of Moses the great Pinchas Ben Elazar Ben Aaron acted zealously and ran a spear through Cosbi and Zimri for having a forbidden relationship before the tent of Moses and the entire people. It was a Chillul Hashem and Pinchas's zealotry was rewarded by Hashem.

Of course this does not condone doing this today without the proper intentions and without a system of justice. We do not take law into our own hands...

Does this seem like I am provoking anyone or calling anyone names? Not really...

Here is my fourth comment on this thread where I lend some support to LKZ's position concerning showing mercy in our curses, not cursing one who is guilty of a sin which we may have transgressed... Is this so terrible?

LKZ,

I really care about you a lot and I know what you are trying to do in this thread. You explained very well why you cannot condemn her and I hope everyone else takes the time to understand what you have said.

Intermarriage is hurtful to the Jewish people, and it has happened in my family (and I even married a non-Jew from which I am currently divorced). I also understand how difficult it is and have mercy on those in similar situations.

I too do not wish death on her. But she is included in the curse on the informers and the heretics because at this time she is acting in a manner which appears to desecrate Hashem and his people. Although I have no intimate (or otherwise) knowledge of the case I usually trust Chaims opinion on this. Although he has now raised the threshold before he curses people (and I am so happy to observe this) I do not curse her name, only because she is in the category of informer.

My fifth post on this thread also does not make anything person or derogatory... Here I discuss when it is and when it is not permitted to curse a fellow Jew... Is this offensive to anyone?

I will repost the following article which discusses the concept of 'Rebuke' according to our Holy Torah's teachings.

I think it is relevant concerning when it becomes acceptable to curse Jews who have become enemies of our people. It is something which is much more common today than it was 100 years ago. We have the curse in the Amidah prayer against informers and heretics who do damage to the Jewish people.

We should not curse others for things which we may have problems with ourselves. This I believe is why some people have not joined in condemning this case. But even if we are not perfect we should be able to recognize that if a person joins the enemy and starts making public the enemies hatred of the Jews, then it is a chillul Hashem against the entire Jewish nation. We should hope that the person turns around and makes amends for their grave transgression.

The Torah implores us to rebuke our neighbor for their sins, and we should keep rebuking them up to a point before we consider them wicked and curse them. The general principles is not to curse others, but in order to prevent an evil person from accomplishing his or her goals and to warn others of the evils of this person, it may become acceptable to curse them publicly.

It is a fine line which we all should try to comprehend. We should not flippantly start cursing people we don't like. It cheapens the idea of curses, and it is dangerous because of things LKZ discussed (increasing judgment and scrutiny on your own transgressions).

From Rambams laws:

http://www.torah.org/learning/mlife/ch6law7b.html

In my next post in this thread I bring the Rambams position on what informers are and are not:

Here is what Rambam says about Informers:

http://www.torah.org/learning/mlife/LOR3-12.html

Is that objectionable? I don't think so...

My next post argues against thinking that a Jew can somehow become a non-Jew... According to the Torah sources a person born or converted to Judaism is a Jew for life (till death do they part)

There is no scriptural source for the concept 'no longer a Jew' according to the Torah both written and oral.

The concept of Karet is the closest thing to no longer being considered a Jew. It means 'cut off' as the Torah proscribes Karet for a variety of sins. But even Karet does not make a person 'not a Jew' but rather their connection to Hashem and his people have been severed. Those who are 'cut off' can still do Teshuva...

http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/1340046/jewish/Can-Someone-Be-Cut-Off-From-G-d.htm

This goes on and on till EJA44 starts insulting me and accusing me of supporting or coddling this traitor. At that point he went off the deep end accusing me of all kinds of garbage. I got a bit aggravated that I spent so much time trying to help this guy and he stabbed me in the back.

My next post explored what exactly Karet is:

http://www.torah.org/advanced/mikra/5757/br/dt.58.1.03.html

VII

KARET - VIOLATION OF THE SPECIAL NATURE OF AM YISRA'EL

The punishment which is introduced (along with death) into the Shabbat vocabulary in our Parashah is Karet - excision. Whatever Karet may mean, it implies some sort of disconnection or excommunication (by God) from the people of Yisra'el.

The next post I ask whether this case can be considered a form of 'rodef':

Do you have a scriptural source from Tanakh or Talmud to support the statement 'This woman is no longer Jewish'?

I have never heard that a soul can shed it's Jewish nature. Even a very wicked Jew is still a Jew when they die.

A Jewish soul which has sinned is judged with ultimate judgement for its sins which instilled hatred against Jews.

Also can you prove to anyone that she rises to the level of the halachic term 'rodef'? I am not familiar with what she has done to warrant that accusation. Are you interpolating what you think she may think onto what was really done or said?

Then I checked out the facebook page and explained that the punishment of excommunication is not used today because we don't have an organization which can enforce it. Is this offensive?

Nobody can 'excommunicate' a Jew today. There is no Jewish body which has the power to do it. Although within a community a person can be excommunicated (only in social issues).

I just checked out the facebook page and it may be...

My next post was about the process of excommunication from jlaw.com:

From jlaw.com :

http://www.jlaw.com/Articles/excom2.html

II. Jewish Law on Excluding

So far I don't know what Chaim is talking about mentioning me in this post. I did not attack anyone, did not call anyone any names, was not being snarky about anything. I posted the Torah truth and then this guy started to get snotty with me.

My next post continued in the vein of exploring more information about exclusion and excommunication:

Let us look into what Rambam says about the halachic status of excommunication or ostracism.

http://www.torah.org/learning/rambam/talmudtorah/tt6.12.html

At this point he started complaining that people were 'bashing' him... I did not see this so I posted the following:

I missed it, who exactly is 'bashing' you?

I see people have become a bit sensitive over what seems to be nothing.

It is possible to agree with Chaim and also have your own opinion too.

If you see my very first message in the thread I clearly state that there are informers and heretics who we are supposed to curse. I have done nothing but support Chaims case.

But I also do not join in cursing her (by name) for the reasons which LKZ has mentioned. While I surely condemn her for her choices I also believe she (as all those born a Jew) has hope for making teshuva. That is between her and Hashem, and I join those who condemn her...

I don't know why these threads always end up so personal...

PS: Read what I wrote in a previous post about cursing the informers and heretics versus cursing a person by name.

At this point he began to belittle the Torah which I had brought, without even reading it...

Oy vey..  I am really growing sick of this thread..  Also, Muman, I respect you and think you have a good heart and a lot of knowledge, but the fact you believe a traitor to the Jewish race has the ability to do teshuva, regardless of their actions is mind-boggling and I am sure also contradicts many of the teachings of JUdaism.  I have met people, including lesbian rabbis who think they can interpret the Talmud or Torah in any way, shape or form to promote their cause, it doesn't mean I will agree with them, even being a beginner in halachic knowledge, I can recognize some core foundations of our faith, as I have read the entire Jewish Bible and do have the basic knowledge.

Despite this I continue to try to deal with him rationally:

You are right EJA44, you have a lot to learn when it comes to Torah and Talmud...

You cannot just say stuff and claim it is the truth. Everything I have said is 100% true according to Talmud & Torah.

You have no concept of who can make Teshuva and who cannot. You have never attended a Yom Kippur service or else you never listened to the Rabbi discuss how Teshuva works. You only think you know what it means... And this is why you have so many problems understanding Judaism.

I can bring you many Talmudic examples of Jews who went astray and returned, and their Teshuva was eventually accepted. But you don't want to hear it because you just want to hate another. If that is not true you sure don't express yourself very well.

As an informer and a denier of Torah she is cursed as a part of this group. But when cursing others you should be extremely aware that your own sins will be judged for the negative. That is your choice, and you will live with it.

I tried again to engage him in discussion about the topic:

EJA44,

Bring some examples of those traitors who were executed and we can discuss what the teachings of the Talmud are.

Every Jew is a Jew to the day he dies... This is a fact of the Torah. Deniers of Torah are considered heretics.

http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/1269075/jewish/Is-a-Jew-Who-Converts-Still-Jewish.htm

Is a Jew Who Converts Still Jewish?
By Zalman Nelson

My sister was baptized and has since married and had a child. My mother claims the child is Jewish, but how could that be? If Judaism is a religion, if someone leaves it, she’s no longer Jewish, right?

Response:

Logically, I would have to agree with you. If Judaism is a religion, then someone who doesn’t believe in the religion should be no longer Jewish. The reality, however, is that it doesn’t work that way.

Throughout the Tanach, we find Jews breaking every facet of their covenant with G‑d, joining and forming all sorts of idolatrous cults and heathen practices. Yet when the prophets chide them, they are called “My people, Israel.”

I still deal with him on a rational level at this point, asking him some questions intended to make him think about this topic:

EJA44,

Ask yourself this question and try to answer it...

Why did Hashem allow Ishmael to live when he was dying of dehydration in the desert when he and his mother Hagar were thrown out of Avraham and Sarahs house? Hashem could have let him die there, he knew that in the future his children would be enemies of his beloved people Israel, yet he saved him...

The ways of Hashem are beyond our comprehension. We should curse those who fall within the parameters where such curses are warranted. But we should not allow our curses against Jews to become a matter of hatred.

I say again that her sin is great and her wickedness is condemnable... I curse her as a informer and heretic. But I do hold hope that she one day will rectify her sins.

Remember that everything that happens only happens because Hashem allows it to happen. We must follow the law of Hashem, and keep the Torah, and when we do we will destroy the evil.

Then I support LKZ's assertion about non-religious Jews being considered as if they were captured by pirates as a baby:

Tag,

I believe LKZ is correct about a lot of the secular Jews today... They are considered as if they were kidnapped at birth by pirates or wolves...

It was a part of what I posted above concerning whether a Jew is still Jewish after he sins...

Again, is there anything offensive or bad for the forum that I posted so far?

I do not know the specifics about this case. In general a Jew who has lost his way, and even may flirt with heresy and informing, can be considered as if they are not acting as a proper Jew because they were kidnapped at birth.

I believe that was the concept which LKZ was referring to.

I have stated repeatedly how I consider this case.

Next I posted this:

For the source of this 'captured by gentiles' idea see Talmud Mesechet Shabbos 68a...

http://halakhah.com/shabbath/shabbath_68.html

And Tag and everyone else please be aware I am not talking about this particular case... I have said she falls into the category of informer/heretic... So she is on her own... She should be rebuked though by those who have the ability to change her... If possible.

At this point his constant defensive argument (that people were picking on him, myself included, and that I was supposedly supporting the traitor) started to irritate me and I said the following:

EJA44,

I am sorry you have come to this. I was a big supporter of you and I tried to help you. But you have no understanding of what being Jewish is.

I have never defended what is being done by this person. I have condemned it from the very beginning. Because of your failings you attribute things to me which I have not said. You say things which have no foundation because you feel you have the right to say such things. But you will learn that this is not the way Judaism works.

It is worthless for me to worry about your problems at this time. I hope and pray that some day you wake up from your delusions about what Judaism is and really study what it means to be a Jew. You and your false beliefs are what is wrong with the Jewish people. You are as bad as the reform for trying to make up your own Torah.

The students of Rabbi Akiva died because they did not respect each other. I attempted to respect you and what did I get, nothing but denigration from you (who denigrates himself regularly).

You are free to leave JTF because I am beginning to join those who think you came here to create problems. You put on a good act which had me almost fooled... But as I said, everyone who is born Jewish is Jewish for their life, and you too can take the initiative and do some learning.

Can someone please post what it is that I said which was offensive and bad for the forum?

I completely miss it and believe I have only been included in this drama in order to belittle me and my Torah knowledge.

I am very tired of defending myself from these accusations.