Author Topic: JTF member meeting in Queens College.  (Read 30123 times)

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: JTF member meeting in Queens College.
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2007, 02:20:08 AM »
I don't think hate spewing like that moderator engaged in should be carried out anywhere, even in a private chat. He made a personal attack against someone for no reason and it was an unprovoked attack. Scriabin should be banned!!
No! Scriabin should apologized privetly and that's it!!

Agreed, it's a bit too extreme to ask for him to be banned, he's a great member of the forum.  Hehe looks like now YOU'RE going on the attack DownwithIslam.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2007, 02:27:30 AM »
I am not on the attack. I am defending Chaimfan. If you are kiind to the cruel then you will be cruel to the kind. I think you know where I got that from. The point is, if I do not defend the kind then I will be nice to the cruel. If someone tries to incite a conflict, he must be dealt with. I am attacking nobody.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2007, 09:16:24 AM »
Anyone interested? maybe at the end of august- early September people here who go to Queens College or live in the area can all meet up? 
Yeah, Absolutely!
I work there on Wednesdays... Just give me the time and place !

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2007, 09:22:57 AM »
Anyone interested? maybe at the end of august- early September people here who go to Queens College or live in the area can all meet up? 
Yeah, Absolutely!

Are you a professor? :)

I wish i lived in NY as well.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2007, 09:26:30 AM »
I know that. We need him banned quickly without waisting any more of our precious time.

I think somethings wrong with me, but i find all of Scriabins posts extremely funny because they are short and snappy.

newman

« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2007, 09:32:05 AM »
I know that. We need him banned quickly without waisting any more of our precious time.

I think somethings wrong with me, but i find all of Scriabins posts extremely funny because they are short and snappy.

He's a moody, temperamental bugger but he is funny sometimes.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2007, 10:02:29 AM »
Yeah, Absolutely!

I'm a MD by profession, I also an adviser to prepare International/Domestic Doc's for their Certification and Board examinations prep.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2007, 10:43:49 AM »
Dan are you serious? Which med school did you attend? You don't have to give out any more info than that.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2007, 12:39:40 PM »
Yes. Actually I have spoken to JDL Forever about it...  he is doing Hospital rotation right now I believe.
I'm in Queens-Brooklyn hospitals doing rotations as well + working to pay my bills as a consultant/adviser.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2007, 12:52:52 PM »
Yeah, Absolutely!

I'm a MD by profession, I also an adviser to prepare International/Domestic Doc's for their Certification and Board examinations prep.

Wow, i didn't understand any of that but it sure sounds, professional. :)

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2007, 04:55:48 PM »
Tzvi, I am gonna get confrontational here. I think some forum members might be reluctant to meet with you when you have told them things like they are going to hell for criticizing the Shas party.

You have never apologized for these completely inappropriate remarks, and I think it is perfectly right to call you on it.

You are right. I did tell downwithislam that he will go to hell (or something to that tone) for the way he posts things sometimes on ask JTF. the tone and manner of him criticizing religious Jews is a hillul Hashe-m. and Chaim did not agree with him when he referred negetivly to religious Jews living in places like Lakewood.  I do not take back what I have posted becuase what I have said is the truth.

- and no I do not agree with the people who banned Chaim , maybe I didnt criticize or comment on that because I dont read every single post and Im not allways around on the forums.
- I never said I would organize it, I actually didnt think one person is needed to organize the event. If someone is offended by what I said, I honestly can tell you that I dont care, if he or she doesnt want to talk to me, then dont. my criticism was actually meant to be positive so the person would change and not spew nonsense which does make a Hillul Hashe-m.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

ftf

« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2007, 05:11:06 PM »
Just for reference, if Scriabin is banned I will leave.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2007, 05:13:56 PM »
On July 8th Ask JTF DownwithIslam wrote:

"Hi Chaim, can a jew who davens three times a day, keeps shabbos and does all the other mainstream mitzvos ever avoid burning in hell if he lives in America and acts in the selfish, unsacrificing manner the chasidim in Boro Park and the Litvaks in Lakewood do.These people just want to live here in comfort and they are not willing to give up one thing to help Jews. Most of them are literally praying for Israels destruction and I was wondering what you think their reward will be? Thank you so much Chaim."

My comment to him on Private Message

yes, but you wont. What is it your duty to defame whole communities of Jews of whom you have no clue about, do you know how hard it is to make tishuva when insulting a whole community?  You should concider your ways and think a lot more before you write something like this expecially in a public forum and show where many Jews and Gentiles will hear and be influenced by your stupidity.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2007, 05:43:40 PM by Tzvi Ben Roshel »
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2007, 05:15:04 PM »

How about your loyalty to JTF?

Scirabin shouldn't be banned.

newman

« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2007, 05:17:54 PM »

You've threatened to leave 10 times in as many weeks. It's wearing thin.

ftf

« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2007, 05:26:33 PM »

Yeah, well, I don't really care what you think.

Loyalty to JTF? I agree with what JTF stands for, but to be honest I don't really see how talking about it on this forum is helping the cause at all.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2007, 05:31:47 PM »
Yeah, ok. Lets change the subject......so what time at Queens college?

:)

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2007, 05:36:18 PM »

Loyalty to JTF? I agree with what JTF stands for, but to be honest I don't really see how talking about it on this forum is helping the cause at all.
Actually it doesnt help the cause at all..... Action helps it.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2007, 05:36:25 PM »
DownwithIslam's latest on Ask JTF.

"Hi Chaim, I don't know why living in Tel Aviv is so bad and I think that is where I will live when I move to Israel. That is where I fit in most and would be most comfortable. I know their are tons of leftists there but what can I do. I don't want to live next door to some yeshiva guy who thinks that anyone who doesn't practice his brand of judaism isn't jewish. I have been to Tel Aviv many times and while some of it is disgusting, everyone is jewish so their is no risk of intermarriage or anything. I was wondering what your thoughts on this issue are and I can't wait for you to take power and the muslims start disappearing."

DownwithIslam I hope you change your attitudes towards religious Jews, religious Jews arent like that. Honestly my advice to you is for you to spiritually and mentally (not saying it offensivly) to rehabilitate yourself. Understand Judaism, what it is, be more open minded about Religious Jews and dropp the hate you have for Religious Jews and then move to Israel. If not then you will be no different then all the scumm we are trying to fight in Israel except that you hate arabs. (which they also do, but dont like admitting publically).

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2007, 05:44:44 PM »

Actually it doesnt help the cause at all..... Action helps it.

Well, it is action! ACTION through words! Action through understanding and learning! Action through building unity, logic and arguements to fend off the enemy. Supporting the You Tube visit and Chaim.

From what I see its a lot better then going out and taking action -by which some people would interpret as violence and go too far-without firstly understanding.
Action will soon come, when JTF gets EVEN more popular.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2007, 07:35:50 PM »
Tzvi stop acting like an informing serpent. You are exactly what I was referring to in those questions to Chaim. You always manage to stick up for and defend those shas beasts yet I never heard you defend Chaim ben pesach when your cohort called him a degenerate awhile back. I should add that in the question which I asked Chaim about those chasidim, I was asking Chaim not making a statement. You went ahead and said outright that I would burn in hell. I simply asked whether or not Chaim believes those chasidim would burn. Again, be as quick to defend good as you are to attack shas questioners.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2007, 07:56:01 PM »
Tzvi, I am not threatening the lives of jews. The pimp in rabbinic garb is. He wants to give away Israel which is a lot worse than my sins. Plus, can you argue that chasidim and lakewood guys are evil? Also would you consider an answer like "G-d help you if you need a favor from the white shirt guys" an example of chaim taking your side over mine? Stop dreaming.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #47 on: August 09, 2007, 08:02:37 PM »
I agree with downwithislam, there is a lot wrong with the white shirters and many of the Chassidim today.  Many think that they are saving the world by sitting in Yeshiva all day and are usually either stealing money from the government via welfare, wic, medicade, or making their parents wear their tuchas out trying to support them.  They suck up all the charity money and are causing a silent Holocost in America since we need free Yeshivas to take in the hundreds of thousands of not religious Jews on the verge of intermarrying.  They couldn't care less about killing the souls of their fellow Jews that are intermarrying and they pretend to not know about this and look the other way.  Blood is on their hands.  And they look down on Israel and righteous Jews who actually do any action like the Kahanists. 
« Last Edit: August 09, 2007, 08:05:06 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #48 on: August 09, 2007, 08:12:25 PM »
Jdl4ever, your last post was your best one ever. You couldn't be more spot on. These white shirt guys and chasidim think that jews that are different than them are not jewish. They are the ones who make one chilul hashem after another when they are caught with prostitutes while dressed in their chasidic garb. They couldn't care less if another jew is in trouble. I am not anto religious at all. I am just anti the majority of chasidiim and litvaks in America. I love relgious settlers and Chaim ben pesach who is a religious jew. I just can't stand the types who feel that having a beard is more important than helping other jews. Shas are a prime example of a group of religious jews who care about nothing other than themselves. They support all the evil beasts as long as money is stuffed into ovadia yosefs fat pockets.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #49 on: August 09, 2007, 09:05:30 PM »
Tzvi stop acting like an informing serpent. You are exactly what I was referring to in those questions to Chaim. You always manage to stick up for and defend those shas beasts yet I never heard you defend Chaim ben pesach when your cohort called him a degenerate awhile back. I should add that in the question which I asked Chaim about those chasidim, I was asking Chaim not making a statement. You went ahead and said outright that I would burn in hell. I simply asked whether or not Chaim believes those chasidim would burn. Again, be as quick to defend good as you are to attack shas questioners.

1- how many times did I defend Shas?
2- whos my cohort who called chaim a degenerate?.

I dont defend Shas or whateva, but the problem I have with you is your general attitude towards religious Jews. And no the Majority arent bad people its only your evil perception and inner jealousy towards them. This is the same hate that the anti-semites spew and the source of both them and you is that deep down you are jealous. Let me ask you something are you at least trying to be religious? if no my advice to you is please dont go to the land of Israel and pollute it. Jews dont need reshaim coming to the Holy Land filled with complete Sinat Hiam for fellow Jews.