Author Topic: JTF member meeting in Queens College.  (Read 30119 times)

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: JTF member meeting in Queens College.
« Reply #50 on: August 09, 2007, 09:08:14 PM »
I agree with downwithislam, there is a lot wrong with the white shirters and many of the Chassidim today.  Many think that they are saving the world by sitting in Yeshiva all day and are usually either stealing money from the government via welfare, wic, medicade, or making their parents wear their tuchas out trying to support them.  They suck up all the charity money and are causing a silent Holocost in America since we need free Yeshivas to take in the hundreds of thousands of not religious Jews on the verge of intermarrying.  They couldn't care less about killing the souls of their fellow Jews that are intermarrying and they pretend to not know about this and look the other way.  Blood is on their hands.  And they look down on Israel and righteous Jews who actually do any action like the Kahanists. 

woow I didnt expect that from you. Whats the difference between this and Meretz?
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #51 on: August 09, 2007, 09:10:23 PM »
Tzvi Ben Roshel:
Shas isn't real jewish party in my opinion, to understand me, read this :
FOLLOW THE MONEY...................FOLLOW THE MONEY..........$$$$$$$....NOW FOLLOW THE POWER....FOLLOW THE POWER......PERES, OLMERT, RABIN, BEILIN .
That's right, they listening to LEFTIST because that equel power, influince and money, that's how it works in Israel, and Shas understand that, and they following the magick circul of leftists rules to get prizes of the leftists .
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #52 on: August 09, 2007, 09:16:34 PM »
the discussion isnt about Shas, its about the general attitude of Sinat Hinam that is being displayed by some here towards religious Jews.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #53 on: August 09, 2007, 09:21:00 PM »
the discussion isnt about Shas, its about the general attitude of Sinat Hinam that is being displayed by some here towards religious Jews.
A.I want a definition for Sin'at Chinam
B.I don't hate Charedi Jews that Shas saying the claim for the representative of Charedi Jews, I like Charedi jews because they are very religious, but I don't like Shas because they are leftists, they supported Oslo agreement !
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #54 on: August 09, 2007, 09:24:24 PM »
Roshel, stop it while you are ahead. You are a rasha. Why did you make an unprovoked attack like that on me. At least I would go to the army. If Israel only had guys like you in there, their would be two soldiers in the army. You are not loyal to anything. You see that your opinion is not one held by many here.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #55 on: August 09, 2007, 09:28:54 PM »
Tzvi, I'm a smart guy, 100% religious from birth as was my father and forefathers, and I know what's going on like downwithislam and dexter know the truth.  If you step out of your Yeshiva and the little nothings they brainwash people with, covering up reality and outright lying with the excuse to "not cause Sinas Chinum" and to "support Torah and learning" to make you one of them (besides telling you to reject the traditions of your parents and uprooting the Torah with lies) you will see what's going on.  All I write is from personal experience, what my father saw and my grandparents saw, and even a lot of my relatives are black hatters and they are not the role models you make them out to be, in fact most are doing what I just wrote.  R' Kahane thought the same way.  Don't believe me?  Sit down with your grandparents or with some elders of your community and they will tell you the truth that was passed down to them from previous generations, unadulterated with the nonsense that these idiots throw at us in the past 60 years.

One of my black hat relatives just told my grandmother that she was serving them Treif and refused to eat anything she made for not filtering the water and not using a separate microwave for meat and dairy.  She is Chassidish and a Holocost survivor.  These are the nasty fanatics and liars that wear white shirts and black hats who know nothing of True Torah knowledge.  I got enough stories to write for an hour about.  These cult like fanatics tell you that us Kahanist are "crazy", "violent", "racist", "fanatics", "not trusting in Hashem by not just learning Torah and sitting on your tuchass", to disobey your parents and grandparents, their ancient Minhagim and instead follow what they say you should do (learn all day, steal money, not work, filter your water, support Shas, that Tanach isn't important, treat Misnagdim like scum etc.)  They are uprooting the Torah and will all be whipped 39 lashes in a public square when the Kahanists come to power.  (Note:  I'm not referring to all black hatters or Chassidim, just the evil ones)
« Last Edit: August 09, 2007, 09:31:41 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #56 on: August 09, 2007, 09:29:01 PM »
B.I don't hate Charedi Jews that Shas saying the claim for the representative of Charedi Jews, I like Charedi jews because they are very religious, but I don't like Shas because they are leftists, they supported Oslo agreement !

a- Baseless Hatred (towards Jews)- it is what destroyed the second Temple and what still holds us in galut till this day.
b-Thats good, and no I dont defend Shas. I would never vote for them (I also would probably never vote becuase I hate the system).

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #57 on: August 09, 2007, 09:32:00 PM »
Tzvi, it seems you are unsure what you stand for and you are vacillating back and forth. At least I am consistent and I am not bashing religious jews. If I was a hater of religious jews, would I be supporting a religious jew named chaim ben pesach? I think not.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #58 on: August 09, 2007, 09:41:15 PM »
Roshel, stop it while you are ahead. You are a rasha. Why did you make an unprovoked attack like that on me. At least I would go to the army. If Israel only had guys like you in there, their would be two soldiers in the army. You are not loyal to anything. You see that your opinion is not one held by many here.

You attacked whole communites of Jews and Im the one who is the rasha?- what makes me a rasha according to you? The only reason I posted it was becuase after I pm you, you still continue in your general negative attitude and negative stereoype of many religious Jews which is simply wronge and evil.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #59 on: August 09, 2007, 09:41:54 PM »

a- Baseless Hatred (towards Jews)- it is what destroyed the second Temple and what still holds us in galut till this day.
b-Thats good, and no I dont defend Shas. I would never vote for them (I also would probably never vote becuase I hate the system).

A. OK, now, please show us our Sin'at Chinam .
B.You don't ? hmmm, that's intresting .

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #60 on: August 09, 2007, 09:47:26 PM »

the little nothings they brainwash people with, covering up reality and outright lying with the excuse to "not cause Sinas Chinum" and to "support Torah and learning" to make you one of them (besides telling you to reject the traditions of your parents and uprooting the Torah with lies) you will see what's going on.

the chasidim in Boro Park and the Litvaks in Lakewood do.These people just want to live here in comfort and they are not willing to give up one thing to help Jews.

don't want to live next door to some yeshiva guy who thinks that anyone who doesn't practice his brand of judaism isn't jewish.

sitting in Yeshiva all day and are usually either stealing money from the government via welfare, wic, medicade, or making their parents wear their tuchas out trying to support them.  They suck up all the charity money and are causing a silent Holocost in America since we need free Yeshivas to take in the hundreds of thousands of not religious Jews on the verge of intermarrying.  They couldn't care less about killing the souls of their fellow Jews that are intermarrying and they pretend to not know about this and look the other way.  Blood is on their hands.  And they look down on Israel and righteous Jews who actually do any action like the Kahanists. 

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #61 on: August 09, 2007, 09:48:25 PM »
I attacked them because most chasidim and litvaks are scum. You are acting like a member of that community. I never saw you rate one jtf video. Start helping us instead of sucking up to our enemies.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #62 on: August 09, 2007, 09:49:56 PM »
JDL4EVER will show you REAL TORAH, like the Rav tought, and not this nonsense that they teach you.

Baseless Hatred (towards Jews) is what destroyed the second temple but you forget that flattery also fanned the flames burning temple as Chazal tell us that when King Agrippa read the Torah at the festival of Succot  and got to the verse "you may not place a foreigner over you"(Devarim 17: 15), he broke down and cried since he was a Ger.  The Sages and all of Israel shouted "You are our brother! You are our brother!" and he stopped crying.  The Rabbis write in Tosephta Sotah 7:16 that since they flattered Agrippa they deserved the destruction of the Temple.  Agrippa was a righteous King as Chazal tell us that he stood when reading the Torah for respect of the Torah, more than was required.  However, this should not have stopped us from following the Torah which forbids a foreigner from becoming King.  Similarly, baseless hatred towards Jews if forbidden but that should not stop us from calling a spade a spade, calling out evil Jews and good meaning Jews that make huge mistakes, grossly violating the Torah.  Such flattery will only destroy us again. 
« Last Edit: August 09, 2007, 09:53:46 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #63 on: August 09, 2007, 09:54:07 PM »
Jdl4ever, tzvi ben roshel is an example of evil brainwashing. He was given little bits of info in yeshiva but he has not thought it through and does not understand it like you do jdl4ever. It is a shame he is always sticking up for these beasts and he wont even rate or comment on one jtf youtube video. He is a waste of time.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #64 on: August 09, 2007, 09:57:07 PM »
JDL4EVER will show you REAL TORAH, like the Rav tought, and not this nonsense that they teach you.

Baseless Hatred (towards Jews) is what destroyed the second temple but you forget that flattery also fanned the flames burning temple as Chazal tell us that when King Agrippa read the Torah at the festival of Succot  and got to the verse "you may not place a foreigner over you"(Devarim 17: 15), he broke down and cried since he was a Ger.  The Sages and all of Israel shouted "You are our brother! You are our brother!" and he stopped crying.  The Rabbis write in Tosephta Sotah 7:16 that since they flattered Agrippa they deserved the destruction of the Temple.  Agrippa was a righteous King as Chazal tell us that he stood when reading the Torah for respect of the Torah, more than was required.  However, this should not have stopped us from following the Torah which forbids a foreigner from becoming King.  Similarly, baseless hatred towards Jews if forbidden but that should not stop us from calling a spade a spade, calling out evil Jews and good meaning Jews that make huge mistakes, grossly violating the Torah.  Such flattery will only destroy us again. 
Wow, you know a lot, way the go jdl4ever, Yishar Koach .

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #65 on: August 09, 2007, 09:57:14 PM »
If you step out of your Yeshiva and the little nothings they brainwash people with, covering up reality and outright lying with the excuse to "not cause Sinas Chinum" and to "support Torah and learning" to make you one of them (besides telling you to reject the traditions of your parents and uprooting the Torah with lies)  

- I dont go to Yeshiva, but I do learn daily. When I did go to Yeshiva in High School , I went to a Baal Tishuva Yeshiva.  my general problem with what you are saying is- why would you right away assume the negative?  No one ever told me to reject my parents traditions, in fact the complete opposite is true, Any time I listin to a lecture online or in a Shul and Im told to strenthen my Jewish Bukharian background. I try going by the Bukharian Rabbis that I heard Halachot from, but theirs allmost no difference from the general Sefardic tradition and I do listin to many Halahot from www.dailyhalacha.com and to the best of my ability try following them.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #66 on: August 09, 2007, 09:57:30 PM »
I do not think Scriabin should be banned, but I wonder why he was made a mod. He has a long history of fits and tantrums when he does not get his way in some manner (remember when he quit the forum because he was "jealous" of the Jews?). He doesn't seem stable much of the time.

I am going to venture the guess that you are bipolar, Scriabin, and have not been treated.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #67 on: August 09, 2007, 09:57:53 PM »
I attacked them because most chasidim and litvaks are scum. You are acting like a member of that community. I never saw you rate one jtf video. Start helping us instead of sucking up to our enemies.

I am extazy17 on youtube.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #68 on: August 09, 2007, 09:58:05 PM »
Jdl4ever, tzvi ben roshel is an example of evil brainwashing. He was given little bits of info in yeshiva but he has not thought it through and does not understand it like you do jdl4ever. It is a shame he is always sticking up for these beasts and he wont even rate or comment on one jtf youtube video. He is a waste of time.

Don't be so mean to the guy, it's not his fault.  It took me a couple of years after Yeshiva to find our all of the truth myself and to lose all the brainwashing. 

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #69 on: August 09, 2007, 10:01:50 PM »
If you do rate JTF videos then I take that specific accusation back and I am man enough to admit I was wrong on that issue. What I am correct on is your foolish misunderstanding of judaism and your twisted priorities when it comes to furthering jewish causes. You are on a kahanist forum and nobody agrees with your insane thinking. I think jdl4ever is far more knowledgeable on these issues than you so leave it be.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #70 on: August 09, 2007, 10:01:57 PM »
Tzvi Ben Roshel, you are lucky to have gone to a Sephardic Yeshiva.  Do me a favor and never step into an Ashkenazic one like I did since the stuff I wrote takes place in many Ashkenazi ones.  The Sephardim are straighter and have less of this problem although it still exists.  The Ashkenazi Litvish one I went to.... don't ask.  I am ashkenazi but that doesn't stop me from saying the Truth.  We got some serious problems. 
« Last Edit: August 09, 2007, 10:12:25 PM by jdl4ever »

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #71 on: August 09, 2007, 10:04:23 PM »

Don't be so mean to the guy, it's not his fault.  It took me a couple of years after Yeshiva to find our all of the truth myself and to lose all the brainwashing. 

actually I did think like downwithislam and you,(a long time ago) and did hate on Askenazi Jews, saying why dont they fight. Why do they wear black hats and white shirts, thinking that they are money suckers. But then I realized its my irreligiousity and probably inner jealousy (that Im not fully religious) that is probably the source of this. I realised that its evil to judge them negetily like that even thought their might be very few bad apples, religious Jews arent bad people, but the ones who harber hatred towards them are.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #72 on: August 09, 2007, 10:08:20 PM »
Okay...

DownwithIslam, I completely side with you here, but please calm down a bit. I don't want to see you get in trouble. I don't know that I agree that EVERY single Hasidic Jew is evil, but I believe that evil Jews should be treated exactly how they deserve.

Tzvi,

I confronted you and had every right to. You and your friend Dominater, on the other hand, had no right whatsoever to threaten members with hell for criticizing Shas leaders/rabbis. Even Thunderbolt (who is a VERY left-wing member) complained about this to Chaim and Chaim completely took his side. I guarantee you that calling Chaim (who IS a devout, religious Torah-abiding Jew) a "degenerate" IS a hilul Hashem, but the notion that the Bible forbids attacking evil Jews (or evil Christians or any evil person) is idolatrous nonsense.

If you really believe that Shas leaders are infallible and can never be scrutinized in any way, then you are deifying them and committing the bestial sin of idol-worship, and I have nothing left to add.

The Bible COMMANDS us to expose and shame wicked leaders who operate under the cover of religion. You and Dominater love to throw around what Torah does and does not forbid but yet we have yet to be shown any Bible or Talmudic verse saying that no Jew shall ever be held to task for his or her sins. The Shas party has literally sold large chunks of Israel. Its leaders live in the lap of the greatest luxury imaginable but hundreds of thousands of their Sephardic followers are hungry and unemployed (Arabs, who Shas philosophers consider to be righteous people, took their jobs). I would not be surprised if Shas is on the payroll of the Saudi sheiks or Ahmadinejad considering the stuff they constantly come up with and brainwash their followers with.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #73 on: August 09, 2007, 10:11:24 PM »
Tzvi if you are jealous, don't go around claiming other people are. Please now. In any event, this topic is not worth discussing further and will not advance the cause any further. My point is made already and I appreciate all the support I have received on this issue from all the wonderful members of this forum. Thank you.

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #74 on: August 09, 2007, 10:12:28 PM »
Tzvi, Dont listen to DownwithIslam, he is just an anti religous man, who hates the rabbis, calls Hacham Ovadia Yosef a pimp, and all such names, he is a person who hates religous men. He said "most chassidim, and Litvaks are scum". And Tzvi, Daily halacha is Harav ELi Mansour? I hear him speak in brooklyn for seudah shlishi on shabbat. He has a daf yomi site, and i think a mishna berura website, PM me for them.