Author Topic: Jewish female creature who became muslim to marry pudgy little muzz photo  (Read 6203 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
With a mug like that she could pass for an arab woman.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
With a mug like that she could pass for an arab woman.
She's not bad looking. Just an average girl.   She should have married a Jewish guy for sure.  Plenty of Jewish guys in Israel to choose from. 

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
SHE converted to pislam to marry that ugly muzzie?
Well, she's an ugly neanderthal anyway.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
SHE converted to pislam to marry that ugly muzzie?
Well, she's an ugly neanderthal anyway.
Hey! I'm a neanderthal!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
I feel sorry for her future. ..
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
I have a perfect solution for Jewish sluts who keep marrying muzzies in order to be "liberated" by Islam from the "Judaic misogyny". Every Jewish and Righteous Gentile person MUST read and take not what the Yazidis (a minority religion of Kurds who are currently being slaughtered in numbers as I type) did to one of their traitorous sluts back in the year 2007 and do the same if their children, God forbid, would even attempt to fall in love with muslamic subhumans:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stoning_of_Du'a_Khalil_Aswad
Aswad was taken to the town square;[7] according to reports she was stripped naked to symbolize that she had dishonored her family and religion.[2] During the stoning, which lasted approximately 30 minutes, Aswad can be seen in the video attempting to sit up and calling for help as the crowd taunts her and repeatedly throws a large chunk of rock or concrete on her head.[2] After her death in the town square, Aswad's body was tied behind a car and dragged through the streets.[7] She was buried with the remains of a dog, to disrespect her.[10] Eventually, her body was "exhumed and sent to the Medico-Legal Institute in Mosul so that tests could be performed to see whether she had died a virgin."[7]

Bless be every courageous self-respected Yazidi who participated in that ceremony. No wonder why muzzies hate them so much to the point they want to exterminate them. To this day, muslims use this incident as an excuse to attack Yazidi community.
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
Of more concern than this Jewess apostate is that the new President Rivlin has now shown himself to be just another Sabra sub-reprobate who willingly genuflects and offers incense on the altar of equality & democracy in blessing Jewish-Arab intermarriage
http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Rivlin-slams-incitement-against-wedding-of-Muslim-man-and-Jewish-born-bride-371319

R.Kahane's 1988 manifesto stated that under Kach, Jew-Arab intermarriage would incur a 50 year jail sentence!

It looks like Chaim's ironclad rule that the more leftwing/closet leftwing a Jew becomes, the uglier becomes his physiognomy, has been proven yet again!

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
Jewish women marry Muslims because it feels like a power trip and they think being Jewish they can control the alpha, dominating Arab man.   However, after they get married and she has sex with the Arab, she becomes as lowly and even lower than any Muslim woman.  She is Shermuta of Shermutas.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
I have a perfect solution for Jewish sluts who keep marrying muzzies in order to be "liberated" by Islam from the "Judaic misogyny". Every Jewish and Righteous Gentile person MUST read and take not what the Yazidis (a minority religion of Kurds who are currently being slaughtered in numbers as I type) did to one of their traitorous sluts back in the year 2007 and do the same if their children, God forbid, would even attempt to fall in love with muslamic subhumans:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stoning_of_Du'a_Khalil_Aswad
Bless be every courageous self-respected Yazidi who participated in that ceremony. No wonder why muzzies hate them so much to the point they want to exterminate them. To this day, muslims use this incident as an excuse to attack Yazidi community.

I'm sorry, but that's too much.  I think disowning the idiot and deporting her to Gaza are enough.  Let's see how much she loves her husband and her new religion once he starts beating her up, and teaching her kids to despise her for being born a Jew.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Jewish women marry Muslims because it feels like a power trip and they think being Jewish they can control the alpha, dominating Arab man.   However, after they get married and she has sex with the Arab, she becomes as lowly and even lower than any Muslim woman.  She is Shermuta of Shermutas.

I agree with part of what you wrote.  It's definitely a power trip for these girls, and a way to passive/agressively get back at their parents.  In terms of getting the dominating alpha male, that's what most women look for, Jewish or not.  But in the case of Jewish men vs. Muslim men, I get the feeling the Jews are more like "Hey can't we all get along" whereas the Muslim men are open and confident with their religion and way of life.  After all, these Muslim men (the young ones at least) are willing to kill and die for their beliefs.  Whereas on the other hand many Jews (at least in the Diaspora) believe that fighting back is "un-Jewish."  And in Israel, you have these male Jewish Haaretz writers with no self respect for their heritage, that constantly right about how Jews are bad.  The fact that Haaretz has a readership in Israel only goes to show how bad the problem is. 

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
Unfortunately the thousands of Halachically Jewish but Muslim-fathered spawn that have come from the intermarriages over the last 66 years of the State, invariably grow up with a fanatical hatred of Jews, Judaism and Israel even greater than that of born Muslims!

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
I agree with part of what you wrote.  It's definitely a power trip for these girls, and a way to passive/agressively get back at their parents.  In terms of getting the dominating alpha male, that's what most women look for, Jewish or not.  But in the case of Jewish men vs. Muslim men, I get the feeling the Jews are more like "Hey can't we all get along" whereas the Muslim men are open and confident with their religion and way of life.  After all, these Muslim men (the young ones at least) are willing to kill and die for their beliefs.  Whereas on the other hand many Jews (at least in the Diaspora) believe that fighting back is "un-Jewish."  And in Israel, you have these male Jewish Haaretz writers with no self respect for their heritage, that constantly right about how Jews are bad.  The fact that Haaretz has a readership in Israel only goes to show how bad the problem is.

What part of what I wrote did you not agree with?   

I agree 100% of what you wrote here.. We Jews have for generations been taught be ashamed of what we are and seem to always have a naive admiration of those who have oppressed us, wanting to be accepted and even to hope they would finally offer their benevolance toward us, which never happens.

Ha-Aretz should be kicked out of Israel.  They should run their operations from Dubai or some other nation in-lined with their Anti-Semitic rhetoric.  However, it's a lost cause, as probably most of the writers are funded by Islamic dollars.  Nothing like trying to fuel the propaganda machine from the inside, especially in a "Free Country" where hating your own country and admiring and sympathizing with the enemy is considered honorable.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
What part of what I wrote did you not agree with?   

I agree 100% of what you wrote here.. We Jews have for generations been taught be ashamed of what we are and seem to always have a naive admiration of those who have oppressed us, wanting to be accepted and even to hope they would finally offer their benevolance toward us, which never happens.

Ha-Aretz should be kicked out of Israel.  They should run their operations from Dubai or some other nation in-lined with their Anti-Semitic rhetoric.  However, it's a lost cause, as probably most of the writers are funded by Islamic dollars.  Nothing like trying to fuel the propaganda machine from the inside, especially in a "Free Country" where hating your own country and admiring and sympathizing with the enemy is considered honorable.

The part of your last post I disagreed with was that these women think they can control their "alpha" husbands.  That's not what this is about.  It's about women being attracted to these dominant types of men.

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
The part of your last post I disagreed with was that these women think they can control their "alpha" husbands.  That's not what this is about.  It's about women being attracted to these dominant types of men.

No, Lisa. It's about Jewish women fleeing "Jewish oppression of women" and marrying muslim husbands who would treat them as "queens of Islamic family household" or whatever bs these feminokikes believe in. Like I said, do what those Yazidis did to one of their traitors.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 10:23:20 PM by Smash Islam! »
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer

I don't know, in college at a dorm when I was younger I seen plenty of weird relationships where the women would be the Alpha Male and the boyfriend would be like her pet and bend to her every whim and treat men terrible. I think part of the reason for the high divorce rate is the unusual relationships formed today where there is no seperation of gender roles, because thats "sexist"

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
No, Lisa. It's about Jewish women fleeing "Jewish oppression of women" and marrying muslim husbands who would treat them as "queens of Islamic family household" or whatever bs these feminokikes believe in. Like I said, do what those Yazidis did to one of their traitors.

So you're saying these women really believe that Muslims treat their women better than Jews do? 

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind

I don't know, in college at a dorm when I was younger I seen plenty of weird relationships where the women would be the Alpha Male and the boyfriend would be like her pet and bend to her every whim and treat men terrible. I think part of the reason for the high divorce rate is the unusual relationships formed today where there is no seperation of gender roles, because thats "sexist"

I agree.  Women and men are different.  And I'm not saying that women are better or that men are better.  Their brains are wired differently.  But yes.  You need the masculine and the feminine in a marriage, and for raising kids. 

In terms of these weird relationships you saw, I have the feeling they probably didn't last long.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
I agree.  Women and men are different.  And I'm not saying that women are better or that men are better.  Their brains are wired differently.  But yes.  You need the masculine and the feminine in a marriage, and for raising kids. 

In terms of these weird relationships you saw, I have the feeling they probably didn't last long.

You haven't visited Seattle recently have you?  Beta-Males are in abundance..  The feminist-minded women are always the more controlling and dominating of any relationship.  Alpha-Males have the worst time in cities like Seattle.  The only men who get a free pass are Middle Eastern and other minority men.  Like a dominating white man would never be accepted by most white women here, but if he is a dominating black man, gangster type, he is considered a novelty.  And, I also stand by what I said about how white women think they will have power over these exotic minority men.  They feel somehow that they are superior and special and get special treatment from this foreign type of man.   A lot of women like feeling like they have power over an alpha-male and many of these foreigners like Muslims, even macho black guys, will treat the white girls like princesses and make them feel special, whereas they treat their own women like garbage.  However, this type of treatment is truly an act and the real persona will evolve after marriage.      Many of these women become utterly shocked after their kind, gentle Muslim boyfriend ends up beating them or cheating on them after they married.  It's very common to hear them say "He treated me so special and like a queen when we first met, What Happened?"   Like duh.. These airheaded liberal feminists thought somehow they had some special power over these men and didn't realize it was them who were being played all along.

Do you really think a Muslim guy saying come marry me , so I can beat you, make you my slave and treat you like an inferior whore is how these guys are winning over Jewish girls in Israel?  Heck no.. I know their techniques and they play these women well.

Whereas a dominating white guy will be upfront about his persona and will not play silly games with a white girl, these foreigners or Muslim guys will find it a sport and think by having sex and even being able to marry one of these women, they have scored celebrity points.  Just another "evil white whore" they have defiled in their eyes.   They come off as sweet, gentle, kind men who have the worst ulterior motives  and play these idiot women for fools.  These women blinded by political correctness, feminism and a desire for rebellion, which marrying an enemy is considered the greatest of all.  Why do you think Muslim men will slit their daughters throats over this?

You rarely see religious or women from conservative communities who will end up with a Muslim.   It is always the more liberal, feminist, political correct type of woman who ends up marrying the crazy Islamic fanatic.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
there's definitely something wrong with her nose. The smell from that ugly 'rab should drive any wild hog.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
  • «Львівські Євреї – 700 років наполегливої.»
Of more concern than this Jewess apostate is that the new President Rivlin has now shown himself to be just another Sabra sub-reprobate who willingly genuflects and offers incense on the altar of equality & democracy in blessing Jewish-Arab intermarriage
http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Rivlin-slams-incitement-against-wedding-of-Muslim-man-and-Jewish-born-bride-371319

R.Kahane's 1988 manifesto stated that under Kach, Jew-Arab intermarriage would incur a 50 year jail sentence!

It looks like Chaim's ironclad rule that the more leftwing/closet leftwing a Jew becomes, the uglier becomes his physiognomy, has been proven yet again!

Wow, that's actually very interesting! I never thought about it, but it seems true! Maybe that's why Semitic features have been considered ugly in Europe- because all the Europeans see of Jews are communist pigs!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Hey! I'm a neanderthal!

You really do look like chuck norris.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member

So this is the new Smolmert?

The rule doesn't always apply. Bibi is not ugly. He is attractive and many women loved him and he is a good speaker. But he uses his good qualities to promote evil rather than righteousness.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Pipi and Lapid are handsome. Piperman is not bad looking. But the majority of left-wingers, as a rule, are extremely unattractive.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
She is not a bad looking girl. She left Judaism for Pislam? Why is that a loss for us? She should be karet and dead to us. Not one penny spent on saving her in the future - there is plenty of information out there and, I am sure, she is well informed of pigs that went this route before her.

Again:
One Soldier’s Faith Saves Hamas Female Suicide Bomber
http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2014/08/10/one-soldiers-faith-saves-hamas-female-suicide-bomber/
Hayot Araviot Masrihot