Author Topic: Our JTF member ATTACKED in NYC!  (Read 103780 times)

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Our dear member Yasmine ATTACKED in NYC!
« Reply #75 on: August 19, 2007, 01:37:14 PM »
I would like to send you a list of hospitals that are IMG(foreign doctor) friendly and maybe you can make a choice based on that info. I know that NYC is the most competitive and most desirable place to work because of the amount of money you can make, but think about other options...

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #76 on: August 19, 2007, 01:39:32 PM »
I would like to send you a list of hospitals that are IMG(foreign doctor) friendly and maybe you can make a choice based on that info. I know that NYC is the most competitive and most desirable place to work because of the amount of money you can make, but think about other options...
  please send it for me! and thank you! :)
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #77 on: August 19, 2007, 01:42:06 PM »
One day when JTF becomes the moral majority of our nation and Real Americans got their rights back. Will be the day these barbarians will be praying to jump into the Atlantic to swim to Africa for ever dare putting their mitts on our women and children.  That is a promise I am giving.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #78 on: August 19, 2007, 01:47:31 PM »
Yasmine, I'm very sorry to hear what happened and thank G-d you're alright.

I must agree with others that say NYC is, for all intents and purposes, a jungle and you should leave.  It pains me to say that since I grew up there and lived in Queens for 33 years but it has gotten progressively worse and there is no turning back.  I remember about 28 years ago a black animal tried to mug an old man in my neighborhood who was out walking his dog.  The old man began yelling and within seconds about 15 of us came out of our homes, chased the mugger, caught him a few blocks away and held him until the police showed up.  When the police showed up this vile, disgusting excuse for a human being immediately ran up to them and began complaining that we had held him at gun point, asking and expecting the police to arrest US!  Instead one of the cops came up to us and said "This guy says you have a gun.  I don't care whether you do or you don't.  Thanks.", walked away, put the handcuffed beast in the back of the police car and left.

That is what I expect from decent citizens and police officers.  The animals who attacked you and the bystanders who didn't help you are cut from the same mold.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #79 on: August 19, 2007, 01:53:24 PM »
Today the police officers are all named Sanchez, Rodrigues and most are black apes. The be chilling with their bros in the hood.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #80 on: August 19, 2007, 01:55:15 PM »
Yasmine, I'm very sorry to hear what happened and thank G-d you're alright.

I must agree with others that say NYC is, for all intents and purposes, a jungle and you should leave.  It pains me to say that since I grew up there and lived in Queens for 33 years but it has gotten progressively worse and there is no turning back.  I remember about 28 years ago a black animal tried to mug an old man in my neighborhood who was out walking his dog.  The old man began yelling and within seconds about 15 of us came out of our homes, chased the mugger, caught him a few blocks away and held him until the police showed up.  When the police showed up this vile, disgusting excuse for a human being immediately ran up to them and began complaining that we had held him at gun point, asking and expecting the police to arrest US!  Instead one of the cops came up to us and said "This guy says you have a gun.  I don't care whether you do or you don't.  Thanks.", walked away, put the handcuffed beast in the back of the police car and left.

That is what I expect from decent citizens and police officers.  The animals who attacked you and the bystanders who didn't help you are cut from the same mold.
I know, but actually the pollice officers were very promptly and they caught them and immediately arrested them! so I had to thank them, and they were very kind, they said: "it's our job, Mame!"

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #81 on: August 19, 2007, 02:03:11 PM »
I am sorry such a thing happend to you Yasmine. I hope you are doing better and may HaShem keep watch over you.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

kellymaureen

« Reply #82 on: August 19, 2007, 02:05:10 PM »
Today the police officers are all named Sanchez, Rodrigues and most are black apes. The be chilling with their bros in the hood.

Oh it gets SO much worse than even that :-\

http://www.amleoa.com/events.html THAT is a travesty!!  We all remember the "arresting officer" at Pace, FAISEL KHAN, a memeber of this organization.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #83 on: August 19, 2007, 02:09:44 PM »
Oh my god kellymaureen, I just went to that site you linked and I almost barfed. I never new we had police officers known as Muhamad and abdul. Did you check out the pictures section with Mike the Kike bloomberg shaking hands with the muzzy officers. Did you see the pic with that black muslim "Woman" in a chaddor?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #84 on: August 19, 2007, 02:11:12 PM »
Mike the Dyke is probably having relations with several of those Muslim "officers" as we speak.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #85 on: August 19, 2007, 02:12:36 PM »
I bet those muzzy cops are forwarding securtity info to Al qaeda as we speak. Another example of why I don't think Chaim can seriously say we have a chance at saving this coutry. I feel sorry for all the righteous gentiles.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #86 on: August 19, 2007, 02:15:05 PM »
I think that America can be saved if we take power in Israel. Then, Israel can be a world base for all our operations and we will have a lot more leverage to use.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #87 on: August 19, 2007, 02:15:38 PM »
I can imagine a muslim "officer" getting out of his squad car at a payphone, removing a calling card from his wallet and proceeding to call his friends in Pakistan with NYC security info.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #88 on: August 19, 2007, 02:17:25 PM »
Chaimfan, do you seriously believe that when Chaim takes power in Israel, all the trillions of shvartzas, mexicans and mmuslims that are in america now will be thrown out? I do believe chaim will try to help but this country has dug itself into to deep a pit to escape from. It is hopeless.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #89 on: August 19, 2007, 02:17:41 PM »
I am sure it happens every day.

kellymaureen

« Reply #90 on: August 19, 2007, 02:18:29 PM »
Oh no way I didnt look at the pictures, but their logo make me ill, how they tried to incorporate their crescent in with the whats supposed to be the stripes from our flag....barf!!!  No muslim should be in any position of authority here, NO exceptions.  If a muslim police officer who  is a serious practicing muslim and fully believes in the queeran comes to a situation where he must shoot a fellow muslim to save an infidel life...will he?  

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #91 on: August 19, 2007, 02:22:02 PM »
Oh no way I didnt look at the pictures, but their logo make me ill, how they tried to incorporate their crescent in with the whats supposed to be the stripes from our flag....barf!!!  No muslim should be in any position of authority here, NO exceptions.  If a muslim police officer who  is a serious practicing muslim and fully believes in the queeran comes to a situation where he must shoot a fellow muslim to save an infidel life...will he? 
Maybe he will and maybe he won't.  That's the problem.  There should be NO maybes.  Didn't we learn from the Muslims in the military who, all of a sudden ;), decided they didn't agree with U.S. policy?
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #92 on: August 19, 2007, 02:27:22 PM »
Muslims shouldn't be here at all, let alone work in Security. We cannot have a warrior of allah working as a cop.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #93 on: August 19, 2007, 02:31:44 PM »
Yasmine!!!!!!!! Stay strong and never let these scum destroy your dreams. I hope you get better God Willing.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #94 on: August 19, 2007, 02:36:00 PM »
Ok everyone who goes to the site kellymaureen has provided a link to above and reads it thoroughly will realize why this country is finished.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #95 on: August 19, 2007, 02:36:36 PM »
Yasmine!!!!!!!! Stay strong and never let these scum destroy your dreams. I hope you get better G-d Willing.
 Thank you Sarah, I am very strong and I'll suppress all those horrible thoughts and I will be OK!!! you guys are incredible, you are very supportive and you give me all that attention, I really don't know how to thank you!

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #96 on: August 19, 2007, 02:54:57 PM »
Yasmine!!!!!!!! Stay strong and never let these scum destroy your dreams. I hope you get better G-d Willing.
 Thank you Sarah, I am very strong and I'll suppress all those horrible thoughts and I will be OK!!! you guys are incredible, you are very supportive and you give me all that attention, I really don't know how to thank you!
I do! Become a world leading "cardio..etc etc" ;D. That would be great.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #97 on: August 19, 2007, 02:58:04 PM »
Yasmine it was near Greenpoint?
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #98 on: August 19, 2007, 03:08:50 PM »
Woah! Yasmine!! I AM SO GLAD YOU ARE OK! Is there anything that we can do for you? I am so sorry this happened to such a wonderful person!
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #99 on: August 19, 2007, 03:12:31 PM »
Yasmine it was near Greenpoint?
I really can`t tell you that, I don`t know the area very well, it was like a bridge with factories around, on my back was Brooklyn and in front of me Maspeth, Queens!