Author Topic: Our JTF member ATTACKED in NYC!  (Read 104136 times)

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
Re: Our dear member Yasmine ATTACKED in NYC!
« Reply #150 on: August 22, 2007, 10:00:05 AM »
Damn 'projects' should all be burned down.

I can't believe how many older Jewish and white people I have met who said that they used to live in this area or have family that used to live there. These projects used to have a lot of orthodox Jews living there in bungalows. I can't even imagine that since that was before my time. But thanks to Laguardia, when he became mayor, he used these projects in the Rockaways as a cesspool do dump all of the elements into these wonderful projects he created. He absolutely destroyed what used to be a good neighborhood. If I could send a terminator robot back in time, that Laguardia scumbag would be my first target for termination.

newman

« Reply #151 on: August 22, 2007, 10:03:37 AM »

I can't believe how many older Jewish and white people I have met who said that they used to live in this area or have family that used to live there. These projects used to have a lot of orthodox Jews living there in bungalows. I can't even imagine that since that was before my time. But thanks to Laguardia, when he became mayor, he used these projects in the Rockaways as a cesspool do dump all of the elements into these wonderful projects he created. He absolutely destroyed what used to be a good neighborhood. If I could send a terminator robot back in time, that Laguardia scumbag would be my first target for termination.

I've heard of a sort of forced integration still going on in NYC. They build projects in good neighbourhoods hoping to raise the tone of the project but instead ruin the good neighbourhood. Is this true?

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #152 on: August 22, 2007, 10:12:31 AM »
Quote from: newman link=topic=7944.msg72871#msg72871 date=
Quote from: Daniel link=topic=7944.msg72867#msg72867 date=
Quote from: newman link=topic=7944.msg72863#msg72863 date=

I've heard of a sort of forced integration still going on in NYC. They build projects in good neighbourhoods hoping to raise the tone of the project but instead ruin the good neighbourhood. Is this true?
The Rockaway Beach area is prime beach front real estate.  The New York City Housing Authority saw fit to build housing projects there and turn it into a cesspool.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #153 on: August 22, 2007, 10:17:17 AM »

There was a depression going on many of the blacks were unemployable and living in shacks. At least LaGuarida tried to give them decent housing. What should he have done with them exterminate them? In my mind it better to contain all the sickness in one place. Now days you have this trash in section 8 housing craping up good neighborhoods and schools. In actuality in them days there was not much out there. Most of that land in the Rockaways was owned by the city and rented or leased to the homeowner for almost nothing. Come on now a liberal such as yourself should keep in mind the greater good. All them black folks need a place to live. Whats a few bungalows compared to a few thousand low income apartments. Laguarida was a good Mayor. Why else would people have such fond memories of him.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

newman

« Reply #154 on: August 22, 2007, 10:18:03 AM »
Quote from: newman link=topic=7944.msg72871#msg72871 date=
Quote from: Daniel link=topic=7944.msg72867#msg72867 date=
Quote from: newman link=topic=7944.msg72863#msg72863 date=

The Rockaway Beach area is prime beach front real estate.  The New York City Housing Authority saw fit to build housing projects there and turn it into a cesspool.

Notice the limousine liberals never do it where they live?

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #155 on: August 22, 2007, 10:26:01 AM »

There was a depression going on many of the blacks were unemployable and living in shacks. At least LaGuarida tried to give them decent housing. What should he have done with them exterminate them? In my mind it better to contain all the sickness in one place. Now days you have this trash in section 8 housing craping up good neighborhoods and schools. In actuality in them days there was not much out there. Most of that land in the Rockaways was owned by the city and rented or leased to the homeowner for almost nothing. Come on now a liberal such as yourself should keep in mind the greater good. All them black folks need a place to live. Whats a few bungalows compared to a few thousand low income apartments. Laguarida was a good Mayor. Why else would people have such fond memories of him.

The problem that I have is that he concentrated all the projects into one area. You may see that as a good thing. If you do, you're entitled to your opinion and we can just agree to disagree.

At least now, there is a lot of residential housing being developed in these areas now which are bringing in more of a middle class demographic. If Laguardia had done more of this, this would have been a much better option, at least in my humble opinion.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #156 on: August 22, 2007, 10:34:29 AM »
It's a shame... Even by Queens College where I still go once in a while there are 'projects' buildings. I found out the hard way when I parked my car, across the street of the Student Union Building. It was a fairly new car at the time and I had my tire caps stolen in broad daylight. I went inside to report the incident and first thing they asked is where I parked the car, then I heard laughter and a reply came out 'Don't you know that those apt building are the projects, man?!' this coming from one of the public safety baboons at the front desk. I park it in the school building garage now!

newman

« Reply #157 on: August 22, 2007, 10:46:24 AM »
It's a shame... Even by Queens College where I still go once in a while there are 'projects' buildings. I found out the hard way when I parked my car, across the street of the Student Union Building. It was a fairly new car at the time and I had my tire caps stolen in broad daylight. I went inside to report the incident and first thing they asked is where I parked the car, then I heard laughter and a reply came out 'Don't you know that those apt building are the projects, man?!' this coming from one of the public safety baboons at the front desk. I park it in the school building garage now!

We have whole suburbs of 'housing commission' houses in Oz. They're all sh*tholes......and that's with WHITE trash!

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #158 on: August 22, 2007, 10:58:17 AM »
Anyone with a criminal record, who is addicted to drugs, who does not have a job, and any woman who has more than two illegitimate children should not be allowed to live in a housing project.  I hope that solves the crime problem.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

newman

« Reply #159 on: August 22, 2007, 11:04:57 AM »
Anyone with a criminal record, who is addicted to drugs, who does not have a job, and any woman who has more than two illegitimate children should not be allowed to live in a housing project.  I hope that solves the crime problem.

People OUTSIDE that description usually make it without public housing.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #160 on: August 22, 2007, 11:11:48 AM »

The problem that I have is that he concentrated all the projects into one area. You may see that as a good thing. If you do, you're entitled to your opinion and we can just agree to disagree.

At least now, there is a lot of residential housing being developed in these areas now which are bringing in more of a middle class demographic. If Laguardia had done more of this, this would have been a much better option, at least in my humble opinion.
In Laguarida's time almost 70 years ago anywhere he would have made subsidised housing (projects) whites would have left as fast as blacks and other minorities moved in. Without todays Federal housing laws ( which didn't exist then) whites would still rather live in white only neighborhoods. What Laguardia did was the mode of the day just as what you say is going on now is the mode of today.
I do feel having all the animals in one place is better so we will have to disagree.
I lived in New York City for 30 years and still go there each day which makes for a total of almost 50 years. I seen what moving the animals out of the projects has done to the city I lived it. I'm not one of the folks that grew up in the sheltered suburbs and had one or two blacks around just for color.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #161 on: August 22, 2007, 12:06:18 PM »
I'm sorry for you Yasmine and I hope that you'll be OK; I'm glad that my country is to poor to atract those beasts. Stop handing welfare checks and all those drecks black, brown and/or muzie trash will wash away.     
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #162 on: August 22, 2007, 12:16:41 PM »
Well Poland should keep an out for them they'll soon try to sneak in
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #163 on: August 22, 2007, 12:21:05 PM »
Well Poland should keep an out for them they'll soon try to sneak in

The Europeans in the East still have a pair. They won't put up with muzzie crap like the poofters in the west do.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #164 on: August 22, 2007, 05:07:35 PM »

In Laguarida's time almost 70 years ago anywhere he would have made subsidised housing (projects) whites would have left as fast as blacks and other minorities moved in. Without todays Federal housing laws ( which didn't exist then) whites would still rather live in white only neighborhoods. What Laguardia did was the mode of the day just as what you say is going on now is the mode of today.
I do feel having all the animals in one place is better so we will have to disagree.
I lived in New York City for 30 years and still go there each day which makes for a total of almost 50 years. I seen what moving the animals out of the projects has done to the city I lived it. I'm not one of the folks that grew up in the sheltered suburbs and had one or two blacks around just for color.

I grew up in Bayswater which is a suburb of Far Rockaway, Queens, which is one of the only fairly decent areas remaining in Far Rockaway (if not the only one). The area is now mainly made up of orthodox Jews and middle class blacks (much different from the blacks you find in the projects). The area is made up of residential housing. It still seems to be a decent area and I just hope and pray it remains this way, at least as long as my parents are around. Otherwise, they may have to eventually move up with me in the Riverdale section of the Bronx, one of the only nice areas in the Bronx aside from Pelham Bay, City Island, and Throgs Neck.

I work in a middle school in the Morrisania section of the south Bronx which is in the poorest congressional district in the whole country with a 40% unemployment rate. Whenever I tell people this, I usually get the same shocked reaction. But I just say that I feel a lot safer there than I ever did passing through the Edgemere and Arverne projects in the Rockaways.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #165 on: August 22, 2007, 05:10:01 PM »

LOL. Newman, you read my mind, I was just thinking that! That's the one point we can certainly agree on. Yes, this certainly begs the question as to where they would live if they weren't allowed to live in a housing project.

newman

« Reply #166 on: August 22, 2007, 05:19:58 PM »

LOL. Newman, you read my mind, I was just thinking that! That's the one point we can certainly agree on. Yes, this certainly begs the question as to where they would live if they weren't allowed to live in a housing project.

Same as people lived 100 years ago before all that crap came in. They'd have to stay sober, get their butts out of bed, go to work and NOT have bastard babies all over the place.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #167 on: August 22, 2007, 05:58:49 PM »

I grew up in Bayswater which is a suburb of Far Rockaway, Queens, which is one of the only fairly decent areas remaining in Far Rockaway (if not the only one). The area is now mainly made up of orthodox Jews and middle class blacks (much different from the blacks you find in the projects). The area is made up of residential housing. It still seems to be a decent area and I just hope and pray it remains this way, at least as long as my parents are around. Otherwise, they may have to eventually move up with me in the Riverdale section of the Bronx, one of the only nice areas in the Bronx aside from Pelham Bay, City Island, and Throgs Neck.

I work in a middle school in the Morrisania section of the south Bronx which is in the poorest congressional district in the whole country with a 40% unemployment rate. Whenever I tell people this, I usually get the same shocked reaction. But I just say that I feel a lot safer there than I ever did passing through the Edgemere and Arverne projects in the Rockaways.
Well my hats off to you teaching in that place. I had a cousin who taught in Bed Sty. in Brooklyn in the 70s and she use to say the same thing about not feeling like she was in danger. Funny however as soon as she could she got out and went to a better neighborhood.  Wow Fort Apache in the Bronx. There is a police station up there on a triangle intersection that really looks sort of like a fort in the wilderness.  Some years ago I had to go up there several times a week on business. The place looked like a war zone. Entire blocks of buildings torn down entire blocks of land with  nothing on them very creepy.  Other buildings totally in runes waiting to be torn down. The city could not do anything with them the owners abandoned them and in the end the city had to evict the few people left and demolish the buildings. Last time I was up there I saw the city was trying to put in 3 family homes on some of the empty blocks. I wonder how that ever turned out. Parts of Rockaway are as bad as that its very true.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #168 on: August 22, 2007, 06:09:36 PM »
Thanks. I appreciate that. There are certainly many sections in the Bronx that you describe. Some of these areas are being redeveloped and rebuilt. We'll see what happens with that. As bad as the area I work in might be, I was taken aback a few years ago when my mentor showed up at my school and said, "This looks like a nice area." I thought she was being sarcastic, but she wasn't. I guess it's because there's a good amount of residential housing in the area. I guess there are worse and uglier parts of the Bronx that have nothing put high rise apartment complexes all over the place, much like the Rockaway projects.

Erica

« Reply #169 on: August 23, 2007, 01:07:27 PM »
*I would like to post in General Discussion before having this thread moved to Affirmative Action Crisis in a day or so.

** I have been given permission by our lovely and brave poster Yasmine to write a brief account of a most unpleasent experience she suffered recently in NYC.

Before I get to what happened, I'd like to put the situation in it's proper light.

Our dear poster Yasmine is a clever, hard-working and brave Serb lady born in Romania. Despite being born in a part of the world with little opportunity (compared to the USA), she managed to graduate medical school by nothing more than her own dreams, ambition, determination and hard work. What's more, she came to the USA and overcame all the obstacles and has become an MD despite English being her second language. She is the embodyment of the conservative ideal and the 'immigrant-made-good'. This is her 'reward'....................

This Thursday (passed) this slight lady was walking alone in Queens, NY after finishing work caring for the sick at a hospital when she was violently set-upon by THREE 'male', black, criminal, evil, primitive, APES! (sorry....To HELL with PC!) She was knocked to the ground and fought bravely as the savages snatched her handbag. After a struggle the apes ran off with her purse, money, credit cards, ID and other personal effects leaving poor Yasmine bruised, scratched, shaken and seriously considering returning to Eastern Europe where it is actually SAFER than the richest counry on earth!

What makes this event even WORSE is that there were a sizable number of adult bystanders who saw this take place but did NOTHING to help!.....NOTHING!!

Fortunately, this brave woman held on to her mobile phone and was able to call her male partner who rushed to her side. There was also a police car nearby. The police invited Yasmine to accompany them in their search for the 'perps'. The three were found and arrested and Yasmines money returned.Unfortunately, her stethoscope, drivers' liscence and some other effects remain lost.

Two of the offenders are only 16 and will no doubt recieve nothing more than a cuddle from Juvenile Hall. The third is an adult and will be tried as such, but being the 'victim of white oppression', I'm holding little hope for a fitting punishment.

There are two stand-out issues about this horrible event:

1/: Our society has become so morally vaccuous, desensitised and selfish that NOBODY came to help a poor woman being set upon by 3 jungle jumpers. Secondly ....the 'men' (if you can call them that) of our major cities have become a bunch of 'metro-sexual', primped, strutting, gutless, cowardly, sensitive, new-age, faggots and girly-men with NOTHING growing between their legs.

2/: Our dear friend and victim, Yasmine struggled against innumerable hardships to make a success of her life. The negro criminals have had endless opportunities, assistance, affirmative action and handouts but still chose to do NOTHING with theirs.

Yasmine, the thoughts, prayers and love of every JTFer are with you.

I'm sorry for what happened to Yasmine. I truely wish and hope that this experience dosen't make her shy away from black people though. Evil is everywhere, it dosen't reside in one race. Its just a shame that they did that without thinking about the consequences of her life being damaged by such an aggregious, stupid, irresponsible action. I hope they get the maximum sentence for their crime and I hope Yasmine recovers from this.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #170 on: August 23, 2007, 07:18:18 PM »
It should make her wary of black people though!  Even you have to admit that.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

newman

« Reply #171 on: August 23, 2007, 07:23:31 PM »
It should make her wary of black people though!  Even you have to admit that.

Oh, no she won't.

Erica will insist Yasmine conducts a full, un-biased appraisal of every negro she meets before forming any opinion, just in case they're one of the 5% of good ones.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #172 on: August 23, 2007, 07:28:08 PM »
It should make her wary of black people though!  Even you have to admit that.

Oh, no she won't.

Erica will insist Yasmine conducts a full, un-biased appraisal of every negro she meets before forming any opinion, just in case they're one of the 5% of good ones.
Thats about the size of it. Erica fails to understand that white folks that are to trusting of all blacks soon end up on the wrong end of the stick.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #173 on: August 23, 2007, 07:32:55 PM »

Oh, no she won't.

Thats about the size of it. Erica fails to understand that white folks that are to trusting of all blacks soon end up on the wrong end of the stick.
I agree.  To heck with that.  Yasmine should consider her saftey first.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 07:35:22 PM by bullcat3 »
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Erica

« Reply #174 on: August 23, 2007, 07:47:08 PM »

Oh, no she won't.

I agree.  To heck with that.  Yasmine should consider her saftey first.

So if a white person hurts me, should I hate you because of it? Or treat you differently because of it?

And I'm not amazed that you didn't read anything else I typed. I hope the assailants get the maximum sentence for what they did to Yasmine. All you guys can read is what you want to take out of it. I hope she's okay and recovers.