Author Topic: Whats up with Chaim's videos this week ????  (Read 7803 times)

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
Re: Whats up with Chaim's videos this week ????
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2007, 08:35:16 AM »
OK THIS IS GOING TO BE LAST TIME YOU HEAR FROM ME EVER BECAUSE THIS IS STUPID... ITS CHILDISH AND EVERYTIME I EXPRESS MY OPINION I GET ATTACKED AND CALLED A LEFTIST.... CJD SAID I SHOULD BE THE ONE TO BE KILLED BY THE ARAB MUSLIM NAZIS..... THANKS REALLY YOUR A GOOD PERSON WHO IS CERTAINLY RIGHTEOUS IN EVERY SENSE OF THE WORD...

YOU VIEW ME AS THE BAD GUY WHO ISN'T EXTREME ENOUGH BECAUSE I DONT LIKE THE TACTICS THAT ARE BEING USED BY THIS ORGANIZATION... WHATEVER I DONT EVEN CARE ANYMORE... CJD CAN GO TO HELL FOR ATTACKING ME LIKE THAT AND ANYONE ELSE WHO TWISTS MY WORDS CAN ALSO GO SOMEWHERE AS FIERY AS THEIR GENERALISTIC HATRED....

JTF WILL NEVER BECOME A MASS MOVEMENT IF THEY TURN STATS INTO ASSUMPTIONS AND USE METHODS LIKE THE ONES I VIEWED TODAY...

94% OF BLACKS VOTE FOR JESSE JACKSON BECAUSE HE IS BLACK... THAT IS A FACT.. THEY THINK THAT  WAY THEY ARN'T GOING TO GET SCREWED OVER... THE WAY THE MEMBERS OF THIS SO CALLED RIGHTOUS ORGANIZATION CALL ME A LEFTIST AND ATTACK ME FOR GIVING MY OPINION... G-d FORBID I SPEAK OUT THIS IS INSANE...

IT WAS A MISTAKE FOR ME TO JOIN THIS... AND ANYONE WHO DIDN'T ATTACK ME IN MY 3/4 MONTHS ON THIS FORUM I APPOLOGIZE TO ... E.G DANIEL WHO IS A GOOD PERSON...

SEE YOU LATER AND GOODLUCK WITH YOUR PLOT TO DESTROY THE MUSLIMS AND I HOPE CHAIM GETS INTO ISRAEL

RYF, I don't think you should leave. I personally invite you to stay with us. But you are an adult, and if you choose to leave, that is your right.

It's up to you. But you should know that the leadership of this movement does invite you to stay with us.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2007, 08:42:45 AM »
OK THIS IS GOING TO BE LAST TIME YOU HEAR FROM ME EVER BECAUSE THIS IS STUPID... ITS CHILDISH AND EVERYTIME I EXPRESS MY OPINION I GET ATTACKED AND CALLED A LEFTIST.... CJD SAID I SHOULD BE THE ONE TO BE KILLED BY THE ARAB MUSLIM NAZIS..... THANKS REALLY YOUR A GOOD PERSON WHO IS CERTAINLY RIGHTEOUS IN EVERY SENSE OF THE WORD...

YOU VIEW ME AS THE BAD GUY WHO ISN'T EXTREME ENOUGH BECAUSE I DONT LIKE THE TACTICS THAT ARE BEING USED BY THIS ORGANIZATION... WHATEVER I DONT EVEN CARE ANYMORE... CJD CAN GO TO HELL FOR ATTACKING ME LIKE THAT AND ANYONE ELSE WHO TWISTS MY WORDS CAN ALSO GO SOMEWHERE AS FIERY AS THEIR GENERALISTIC HATRED....

JTF WILL NEVER BECOME A MASS MOVEMENT IF THEY TURN STATS INTO ASSUMPTIONS AND USE METHODS LIKE THE ONES I VIEWED TODAY...

94% OF BLACKS VOTE FOR JESSE JACKSON BECAUSE HE IS BLACK... THAT IS A FACT.. THEY THINK THAT  WAY THEY ARN'T GOING TO GET SCREWED OVER... THE WAY THE MEMBERS OF THIS SO CALLED RIGHTOUS ORGANIZATION CALL ME A LEFTIST AND ATTACK ME FOR GIVING MY OPINION... G-d FORBID I SPEAK OUT THIS IS INSANE...

IT WAS A MISTAKE FOR ME TO JOIN THIS... AND ANYONE WHO DIDN'T ATTACK ME IN MY 3/4 MONTHS ON THIS FORUM I APPOLOGIZE TO ... E.G DANIEL WHO IS A GOOD PERSON...

SEE YOU LATER AND GOODLUCK WITH YOUR PLOT TO DESTROY THE MUSLIMS AND I HOPE CHAIM GETS INTO ISRAEL

RYF, I don't think you should leave. I personally invite you to stay with us. But you are an adult, and if you choose to leave, that is your right.

It's up to you. But you should know that the leadership of this movement does invite you to stay with us.

Jimmy I personally don't believe this is any loss. We need members who would support Chaims actions, not someone who would start condemning and trying to stop Chaim when we try to elminate the Islamic problem.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2007, 09:31:35 AM »
Did anyone see the videos with Chaim wearing a Baklava ...

How do the people of JTF think about his new tactic to become a mass movement??...

Personally i dont like it because even though Chaim is trying new things, it makes us look like a bunch of gangsters.... but hey thats my beliefs and is only going to have a negative affect on this movement and that includes his getting into israel (but we all pray he does) by showing people that he is a good person which we all know he is  .. i would like to see Chaim make more of the old videos where he is informing people of facts and figures rather than mocking our enemies like that and making us look like a bunch of racist thugs

Chaim was doing this to be humorous and satirical. He wasn't portraying his true image, but was mocking those that we oppose. I thought that it was humorous and insightful with a lot of good points. At the same time, I questioned whether or not this might cause some people to take him less seriously.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2007, 09:40:40 AM »
raiseyourfist, are you aware of the fact that Chaim was mocking PLO/Fatah Muslim terrorists in one of the videos and Farrakhan Muslim racists in the other video?

Have we come to the point where we are not allowed to mock PLO/Fatah Muslim terrorists who murdered 300,000 Lebanese Christians from 1975 to 1982, murdered thousands of Israeli Jews, and murdered hundreds of Americans?

And we can't mock Farrakhan black Muslims who say that all whites are devils who are going to be exterminated and who praise Hitler and the holocaust?

Mocking these murderous Nazis makes US look like "racist thugs"?

This is the sort of moral equivelence we see on the left. We read their dribble in the papers........"USA as bad as terrorists, IDF as bad as PLO, Cops as bad as gangsters"! Now we're seeing people on this forum claim JTF are as bad as nazis!

People here really need to get a firm idea about who the bad guys are and what needs to be done.

Jimmy, the fact is this forum is being polluted by a certain theology that supposedly requires loving everyone and blessing evil doers. I'm sorry, but it's a fact. That's why we're seeing this level of moral confusion among those who are supposed to be Kahanists. Thread after thread has contained spiritual pollution, anti-Torah and anti-Jewish ideology. I won't mention names here but I'll be happy to if you care to contact me.
It's great to be inclusive......but this is the result. People in senior positions have been allowed to advocate being kind to the cruel. When they are 'checked' and called out, the 'checkers' are reprimanded! Now we are seeing the result. Kahanists are becoming liberals. Hawks are becoming doves.

Sorry to be the messenger, but that's how it is. What do we do from here?

The issue for me that I am trying to convey is NOT about being kind to the cruel, Kahanists becoming liberal, or hawks becoming doves. The main concern that I have and that I am trying so hard to communicate is that I don't want to see Jews become Muslims!

newman

« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2007, 09:49:09 AM »

The issue for me that I am trying to convey is NOT about being kind to the cruel, Kahanists becoming liberal, or hawks becoming doves. The main concern that I have and that I am trying so hard to communicate is that I don't want to see Jews become Muslims!

They WILL 'become muslims' (by the sword) if they don't get as ruthless as their enemies.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2007, 10:01:05 AM »

They WILL 'become muslims' (by the sword) if they don't get as ruthless as their enemies.

Being ruthless is one thing. Engaging in unnessary behaviors that serve no practical purpose that our enemies engage in will transform us into our enemies.

newman

« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2007, 10:03:07 AM »

Being ruthless is one thing. Engaging in unnessary behaviors that serve no practical purpose that our enemies engage in will transform us into our enemies.

Instilling fear and terror is VERY practical.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2007, 10:21:41 AM »
I am not saying you are the bad guy. I enjoy your posts very much so. But I am starting to see a trend of "DONT DO THIS! IT'S RACIST AND MAKES US LOOK BAD!" or "IT MAKES US LOOK LIKE EXTREMISTS!" Who cares what people think man, you have to say what you feel. And if you dont. That is how hopes, dreams and nations die. By not speaking up and acting. What I am trying to say is. Stand firm and rigid in your beliefes. Stand proud and let no evil bastard stand in your way or step on you for what you think, and know and what all of us on JTF think is right. We are going to be a mass movement. You will see. Most Americans are brainwashed, RYF. Badly. Either from sports, to rap, to buying useless crap. Dumbed down so much to not even know when to stand up to evil. As not to offend nobody special(IE MUSLIMS, BLACKS, HISPANICS, ect...) Look at our media, gone, no honest reporters anymore. Look at our morals, gone, those went out the window in the 1960's. Look at our Judeo-Christian Beliefes, dead, they are being argued in front of a Judge by some ACLU lawyer who wants prayers banned in schools or a church to be shut down. Maybe I was too long on this raving derelict speech of mine. But if you dont speak your mind my friend. That is how countries fall, morals decay, and religion ends.

This is only one mans opinion. RYF

Cosmokramer, I think you put it beautifully.  I agree with you completely. 

Personally, I think Chaim was being very entertaining.  It's nice to use humor and satire to get your point across.  Now with that being said, I am all for making fun of our enemies.  This is exactly what we did in WWII, which Chaim pointed out on a previous Ask JTF show.  So if we're allowed to fight our enemies and kill them, then why can't we at least make fun of them?  That doesn't make any sense. 

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2007, 10:27:25 AM »

Instilling fear and terror is VERY practical.
That's right. But engaging in medical experimentation is not.

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2007, 10:27:45 AM »
There is a way to say what you mean, and to give out facts etc. without being overly sarcastic or mocking. Why mock? Why not just say the truth and leave it at that?

There are a lot of people who would agree with the JTF message but who find such mocking to be juvenile and in poor taste.

Is there genuinely a NEED to mock the organizations which we find to be wicked? Why not say..."This organization is wicked. This is why it is wicked. This is how to counter-act our enemy."

Boom boom boom. Three steps:

1. Info about who the enemy is.
2. Info about why the enemy is the enemy.
3. info about how to defeat the enemy.

Leave the silly and inefficient stuff to the teenagers.
Victory is a thing of the will. -General Ferdinand Foch

Our peace must be a peace of victors, not of the vanquished.
- General Ferdinand Foch

We have met the enemy and they are ours.
- Oliver Hazard Perry

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2007, 10:31:39 AM »
Daniel, you don't have to worry about jews becoming muslims. When you see one wearing a suicide bomb vest then we can talk.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline aC23

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2007, 12:36:07 PM »
I feel like anyone who has seen Chaim's past videos can enjoy this week's humorous videos (I know I've been waiting for a whole MMHMM show for a while now!), but if firstcomers see them then I think it turns people off. Maybe if Chaim would have said at the beginning of the video that this was meant to be humorous and that it's some sort of "special edition", then it would be alright I guess. After all, JTF wants to attract new members.

Ok everyone Raiseyoufist says he is leaving. I personally think that we should not cry over members who leave about these sorts of things. Now he came out sympathizing with shvartzes. The true colors always come out in the end you know. Lets not change our views to suit people who will leave in a second anyways. Chaim has made fun of shvartzes for years and that is the proper thing.

I think that kind of attitude is what is preventing JTF from becoming a mass movement. I have noticed a tendency to criticize others pretty harshly for slightly different opinions. We all have very similar if not the same opinions if we are in JTF. That said, if someone doesn't agree with another member 100% it is not a reason to call them leftists and all that other stuff.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2007, 12:48:58 PM by aC23 »

Joe Schmo

« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2007, 01:56:48 PM »
Of course Jimmy is right.  Making fun of Nazis is wonderful!

The beloved Three Stooges did it frequently.   

newman

« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2007, 02:03:03 PM »

nyuk nyuk nyuk

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2007, 02:09:50 PM »

nyuk nyuk nyuk

Yes, I was thinking about mentioning how they had a couple of shows where Moe acted like Hitler ysvz, although I think they made these episodes before he gained a lot of power and did the worst of his dirty work (for lack of a better term).

Joe Schmo

« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2007, 02:10:39 PM »

nyuk nyuk nyuk

I remember checking into a campground at Cape Tribulation.  I was wearing a t-shirt with a huge picture of Curly on the front.  The man said, "good old Curly."  He pronounced it 'Kelly'.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2007, 02:13:38 PM »

nyuk nyuk nyuk

I remember checking into a campground at Cape Tribulation.  I was wearing a t-shirt with a huge picture of Curly on the front.  The man said, "good old Curly."  He pronounced it 'Kelly'.

When I was in college, I frequently watched the Three Stooges on Sunday mornings and would laugh so loud, the girls on the floor below me and even some down the hall said they heard me!

newman

« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2007, 02:24:30 PM »

nyuk nyuk nyuk

When I was in college, I frequently watched the Three Stooges on Sunday mornings and would laugh so loud, the girls on the floor below me and even some down the hall said they heard me!

I used to work with a lovely Indian lady. She came in one monday telling me about some old movie with 3 "silly men hurting each other".

Then she told me about her youngest child trying to poke his brother in the eye after watching it.

I laughed 'til I couldn't stand up.

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2007, 03:21:35 PM »
I much prefer the videos where Chaim is stating facts on subjects as opposed to these which are making fun of our enemies.
I don't at all mind these in terms of not making fun of our enemies. Make fun of them all day long but I worry this will make us look more extreme. Someone made the arguement that people who are going to think that would have through that about the regular videos- That's probably true but a ski mask probably isn't helping us become a mass movement.
I don't know if these are videos that have been done before in this manner and if they truly make our membership sky rocket then keep it up! Otherwise I would prefer the regular videos but Chaim and Jimmy and everyone else involved need to make their own decisions and I'll stand behind any video the JTF makes.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2007, 03:59:57 PM »
I much prefer the videos where Chaim is stating facts on subjects as opposed to these which are making fun of our enemies.
I don't at all mind these in terms of not making fun of our enemies. Make fun of them all day long but I worry this will make us look more extreme. Someone made the arguement that people who are going to think that would have through that about the regular videos- That's probably true but a ski mask probably isn't helping us become a mass movement.
I don't know if these are videos that have been done before in this manner and if they truly make our membership sky rocket then keep it up! Otherwise I would prefer the regular videos but Chaim and Jimmy and everyone else involved need to make their own decisions and I'll stand behind any video the JTF makes.

I think that Chaim was stating facts on subjects at the same time he was poking fun at our enemies. For us, the ski mask was okay since we know Chaim and we recognize him and what he's trying to do. But for someone else who is not familiar, they might misunderstand and think that this is a real terrorist or might be confused.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #45 on: August 24, 2007, 04:59:35 PM »

nyuk nyuk nyuk
woob-woob-woob-woob-woob
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

newman

« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2007, 05:04:28 PM »

nyuk nyuk nyuk
woob-woob-woob-woob-woob

OH!...Wise guy!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: August 24, 2007, 07:37:07 PM »

I think that Chaim was stating facts on subjects at the same time he was poking fun at our enemies. For us, the ski mask was okay since we know Chaim and we recognize him and what he's trying to do. But for someone else who is not familiar, they might misunderstand and think that this is a real terrorist or might be confused.
Trust me the ski mask was exactly what the video needed. The people that Chaim talked about are extreme people. Once Chaim started laying it on dressed like that I am sure most people were on the edge of their seats. Not every time but a video like that now and then is just fine.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #48 on: August 24, 2007, 08:12:34 PM »

nyuk nyuk nyuk
woob-woob-woob-woob-woob

OH!...Wise guy!

I love the sound effects when they hit and slap each other. One of the funniest sound effects is when they get hit in the head three in a row to the sound of the NBC chimes  :laugh:

newman

« Reply #49 on: August 24, 2007, 08:19:55 PM »

nyuk nyuk nyuk
woob-woob-woob-woob-woob

OH!...Wise guy!

I love the sound effects when they hit and slap each other. One of the funniest sound effects is when they get hit in the head three in a row to the sound of the NBC chimes  :laugh:

When I was a kid, I used to cackle myself stupid watching Curly get the bow saw over his head and seeing the teeth all bent.

The 9 lb sledge hammer on the cranium was also a never ending source of amusement.