Author Topic: Muslim immigration likened to bird flu  (Read 1836 times)

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
Muslim immigration likened to bird flu
« on: August 28, 2007, 04:57:54 PM »
A NSW Senate candidate has compared the immigration of Muslims to Australia to the bird flu and says it should stop.

Christian Democratic Party (CDP) Senate candidate Paul Green called today for a  moratorium on Muslim immigration while a study on its social impacts was carried out.

He said it would be easier to carry out such a study with the country's Muslim population at 300,000, rather than three million at a later date.

A study would also give the Australian people a chance to have a say on the immigration program, Mr Green said.

He said that in the last 12 months, a number of local Muslim senior clerics had made statements that were not of "the Australian nature".

"If there was bird flu coming from a people's group across the nation would we not halt, assess the risk management of what it means to Australia and then assess the factors and then say, is it not safe to continue that or withhold it until it is dealt with," he said.

"We are saying there's cracks in the foundation, we need to address them."

Mr Green said Australia would suffer the same fate as "Britain, France and Holland" unless the study was carried out.

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,22294676-5005961,00.html

No peace, without FREEDOM.

newman

Re: Muslim immigration likened to bird flu
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2007, 06:17:57 PM »
Muslims are the 'flu', left-liberals are the 'AIDS'.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2007, 07:27:46 PM »
If this was Israel the leftist self-hating, North Tel Aviv Jews would somehow blame the religious Jews in Yesha or Jerusalem in infecting these sewer rats with the bird flu. Luckily Australians aren't as insane as the North Tel Aviv Jews, yet.
On another note, if anyone is in Beer'Sheva ever, visit the monument and small museum to the ANZAC's who fought there during WW1, it's a really nice tribute to the diggers and to the small band of local Jews who fought alongside them against the Turks.

newman

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2007, 07:37:37 PM »
If this was Israel the leftist self-hating, North Tel Aviv Jews would somehow blame the religious Jews in Yesha or Jerusalem in infecting these sewer rats with the bird flu. Luckily Australians aren't as insane as the North Tel Aviv Jews, yet.
On another note, if anyone is in Beer'Sheva ever, visit the monument and small museum to the ANZAC's who fought there during WW1, it's a really nice tribute to the diggers and to the small band of local Jews who fought alongside them against the Turks.

The victory of the 800 men of the Australian Light Horse against 6,000 Turks was a divine miracle. It brought about the liberation of Jerusalem.
Curse britain for handing it back to arabs!

Kiwi

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2007, 12:25:56 AM »
Britian has collective bent over for years, not just for the Arabs, but for many others.

And thats the whole problem with in a military stand, you don't give the land back  ::)

And you don't help rebuild the buggers.

newman

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2007, 12:43:03 AM »
Why can't we have senate candidates like Paul Green in the USA?  I've never heard anyone here tackle the problem of Muslim immigration.  We can't even get a border fence built.  Our country is now 1% Muslim, which is WAY too much.

Ours is 1.5% muslim and we can't own home defense firearms!

You wanna swap?

newman

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2007, 01:22:17 AM »
Why can't we have senate candidates like Paul Green in the USA?  I've never heard anyone here tackle the problem of Muslim immigration.  We can't even get a border fence built.  Our country is now 1% Muslim, which is WAY too much.

Ours is 1.5% muslim and we can't own home defense firearms!

You wanna swap?

I'd take a few more Muslims to get rid of the border situation and gain some hardcore anti-Islam legislators.  We wouldn't be above 1% for long if that was the case.  But I think I'd hold on to the guns just in case worse came to worst.  Rabbi Kahane said "to every Jew a .22".  And by extension I presume he meant "to every Noahide a .45".

I'm with you all the way!

Anti-gun stupidity isn't just suicidal, it's anti-Jewish, anti-Torah and plain DUMB.

When Messiach comes and there's no muslims,true peace and the wolf is laying with the lamb we can beat our Mausers and Mossbergs into plough shears. Until then we should keep them loaded and get in plenty of target practice.