Author Topic: Loud inconsiderate apes in movie theaters  (Read 40783 times)

Boeregeneraal

Re: Loud inconsiderate apes in movie theaters
« Reply #75 on: September 10, 2007, 09:16:18 PM »
Apartheid was never necessary, it was easier to dispose of/ kill people because of their differences than to deal with them head on. The 'idiots' who came up with the idea of Apartheid were cowards.

But you see Erica, the WWhite South Africans have ALWAYS tried to approach the blacks in a civilised Christian manner...we did not believe in killing them..and i think that is where our foreparents made the mistake. It's much the same as Israel's history regarding the pali's :-\
You have a point there, but killing South Africans off shouldn't have been the only answer to get them to listen to reason or opinions. It was an ugly affair.

but we didn't kill the blacks  ???

newman

« Reply #76 on: September 10, 2007, 09:20:11 PM »
Apartheid was never necessary, it was easier to dispose of/ kill people because of their differences than to deal with them head on. The 'idiots' who came up with the idea of Apartheid were cowards.

But you see Erica, the WWhite South Africans have ALWAYS tried to approach the blacks in a civilised Christian manner...we did not believe in killing them..and i think that is where our foreparents made the mistake. It's much the same as Israel's history regarding the pali's :-\
You have a point there, but killing South Africans off shouldn't have been the only answer to get them to listen to reason or opinions. It was an ugly affair.

No good deed goes unpunished.

If you Boers had done to your kaffirs what Americans and aussies did to their indigionous people you'd be better off.

Look what you get for being kind.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #77 on: September 10, 2007, 09:22:33 PM »

No good deed goes unpunished.

If you Boers had done to your kaffirs what Americans and aussies did to their indigionous people you'd be better off.

Look what you get for being kind.

that's true Newman, im starting to feel regret that my foreparents did not clean up our country  :-\ :'(

Erica

« Reply #78 on: September 10, 2007, 09:23:32 PM »

I'm sorry, I got it mixed up with someone else's thoughts about how blacks should be treated. LOL SO sorry... but separating black Africans from WHite people shouldn't have happened either. I think that if Apartheid, much like many dumb actions in America, is the reason for so much strife there now. Who knows how things would have turned out. It looked as if poor blacks were put in classes. Superior (whites) vs Inferior (Black Africans.).  Is it ever an okay idea to say to someone that they're inferior because they aren't like you ? (not you personally..)

newman

« Reply #79 on: September 10, 2007, 09:27:32 PM »
I'm sorry, I got it mixed up with someone else's thoughts about how blacks should be treated. LOL SO sorry... but separating black Africans from WHite people shouldn't have happened either. I think that if Apartheid, much like many dumb actions in America, is the reason for so much strife there now. Who knows how things would have turned out. It looked as if poor blacks were put in classes. Superior (whites) vs Inferior (Black Africans.).  Is it ever an okay idea to say to someone that they're inferior because they aren't like you ? (not you personally..)

The strife is not because of apartheid!

There was never apartheid in the rest of africa and it's a crap hole, too!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #80 on: September 10, 2007, 09:34:15 PM »
I'm sorry, I got it mixed up with someone else's thoughts about how blacks should be treated. LOL SO sorry... but separating black Africans from WHite people shouldn't have happened either. I think that if Apartheid, much like many dumb actions in America, is the reason for so much strife there now. Who knows how things would have turned out. It looked as if poor blacks were put in classes. Superior (whites) vs Inferior (Black Africans.).  Is it ever an okay idea to say to someone that they're inferior because they aren't like you ? (not you personally..)

South Africa is probably better off than the majority of black African countries.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #81 on: September 10, 2007, 09:37:24 PM »

Erica...it was not classyfieng them into social class, the reason why apartheid was instated, was because you now had more than 9 different african groups living together. Now, these groups hated certain groups. what happens if you put a Siamese fighter fish in a tank with another siamese fighter fish?, they will fight each other to death. So you see, the government could havse said gold-lets let them kill each other ie. divide and conquer. but NO! the whites have ALWAYS been good and civilised towards the blacks! and so, apartheid was instated, which meant that the blacks got their own seperate homelands with complete autonomy, in usually very good lands, where they would be far away from each other. and so, the whites prevented the blacks from killing each other. The best choice propably would have been to let them kill each other...but thats just me looking at present south africa.

Blacks actually got better schooling that many whites did! Not to mention that the hospitals they got, were the best in the world!

ask a black person Erica, if looking at the present, if they would prefer to go back to apartheid, the answer would surely be YES YES and YES

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #82 on: September 10, 2007, 09:39:06 PM »
I'm sorry, I got it mixed up with someone else's thoughts about how blacks should be treated. LOL SO sorry... but separating black Africans from WHite people shouldn't have happened either. I think that if Apartheid, much like many dumb actions in America, is the reason for so much strife there now. Who knows how things would have turned out. It looked as if poor blacks were put in classes. Superior (whites) vs Inferior (Black Africans.).  Is it ever an okay idea to say to someone that they're inferior because they aren't like you ? (not you personally..)

South Africa is probably better off than the majority of black African countries.

100% percent correct. The reason is because South Africa still has a few million whites left there.

newman

« Reply #83 on: September 10, 2007, 09:43:39 PM »
Post-apartheid South African Dictionary:

DeKlerk.........."De Klerk is de fellow who take de messages for de noo boss"

Kleenex.........."Kleenex are beeldings containing doktors with weendows for throwing breeks through".
« Last Edit: September 10, 2007, 09:46:45 PM by newman »

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #84 on: September 10, 2007, 09:45:15 PM »
Post-apartheid South African Dictionary:

DeKlerk.........."De Klerk is de fellow who take de messages for de noo boss"

Kleenex.........."Kleenex are beeldings containg doktors with weendows for throwing breeks through".

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

newman

« Reply #85 on: September 10, 2007, 09:49:29 PM »
The Boer:
"First you sew, then you reap"

The kaffir:
"First you reap your pants, den you get one of your wives to sew dem"

Erica

« Reply #86 on: September 10, 2007, 09:51:07 PM »

Erica...it was not classyfieng them into social class, the reason why apartheid was instated, was because you now had more than 9 different african groups living together. Now, these groups hated certain groups. what happens if you put a Siamese fighter fish in a tank with another siamese fighter fish?, they will fight each other to death. So you see, the government could havse said gold-lets let them kill each other ie. divide and conquer. but NO! the whites have ALWAYS been good and civilised towards the blacks! and so, apartheid was instated, which meant that the blacks got their own seperate homelands with complete autonomy, in usually very good lands, where they would be far away from each other. and so, the whites prevented the blacks from killing each other. The best choice propably would have been to let them kill each other...but thats just me looking at present south africa.

Blacks actually got better schooling that many whites did! Not to mention that the hospitals they got, were the best in the world!

ask a black person Erica, if looking at the present, if they would prefer to go back to apartheid, the answer would surely be YES YES and YES
If the question was posed to me, I'd say no. I've seen riots on television during the Apartheid. It didn't exactly look like Disneyland to me. With that image stuck in my mind, it would be hard to say yes to that kind of living.

newman

« Reply #87 on: September 10, 2007, 09:54:21 PM »
If the question was posed to me, I'd say no. I've seen riots on television during the Apartheid. It didn't exactly look like Disneyland to me. With that image stuck in my mind, it would be hard to say yes to that kind of living.

So you think the images of blacks raping babies, chopping each other up with machettes and burning each other alive in non-apartheid africa are better, eh?

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #88 on: September 10, 2007, 09:55:57 PM »
Erica, guess who made the place look as it did, the rioting blacks! They screwed up their own areas, mind you, those areas were damn good areas, even when the blacks lived there-when they were under check.

As for the shooting at the rioters, there were silenced reports, that some rioters had guns! ALSO, they were heading to Johannesburg, destroying everythin in their path, as they ALWAYS do.

Erica

« Reply #89 on: September 10, 2007, 09:56:52 PM »

So you think the images of blacks raping babies, chopping each other up with machettes and burning each other alive in non-apartheid africa are better, eh?
Newman. I never said anything like that, and you know it. Every image involving men, women and children being tortured in any form bothers me.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #90 on: September 10, 2007, 09:58:00 PM »

thats right newman, apartheid wanted to prevent blacks from killing each other, civilizing them...but maybe Erica prefers as you said, and not to mention the poverty, disease etc ::)

newman

« Reply #91 on: September 10, 2007, 09:59:04 PM »

Newman. I never said anything like that, and you know it. Every image involving men, women and children being tortured in any form bothers me.

So apartheid africa was better than non-apartheid africa, wasn't it?

Yes or No.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #92 on: September 10, 2007, 09:59:27 PM »

but then WHY criticise the system that prevent such barbarism. A system under which blacks GREATLY benefitted!

Erica

« Reply #93 on: September 10, 2007, 09:59:49 PM »

thats right newman, apartheid wanted to prevent blacks from killing each other, civilizing them...but maybe Erica prefers as you said, and not to mention the poverty, disease etc ::)
Could you STOP putting thoughts that aren't mine here! PLEASE? I wouldn't like to be bashed in the head no more than I'd like to be raped (again) or killed with a machete.

Erica

« Reply #94 on: September 10, 2007, 10:01:51 PM »

Yes or No.
Its all bad to me, newman. So I can't answer yes or no... I'm thankful I wasn't in Africa at either time.

newman

« Reply #95 on: September 10, 2007, 10:02:42 PM »
Erica,

Is it better for blacks to sing about the 'Blue-tail fly' on the Mississippi or the 'face flies' in africa?

newman

« Reply #96 on: September 10, 2007, 10:03:24 PM »

Yes or No.
Its all bad to me, newman. So I can't answer yes or no... I'm thankful I wasn't in Africa at either time.

What a cop-out!

Erica

« Reply #97 on: September 10, 2007, 10:04:12 PM »
Erica,

Is it better for blacks to sing about the 'Blue-tail fly' on the Mississippi or the 'face flies' in africa?
As a black person whose NEVER sang that song, nor experienced 'face flies' in Africa, I can't answer that question.

Erica

« Reply #98 on: September 10, 2007, 10:05:08 PM »

Yes or No.

What a cop-out!
Its a cop out because I won't say what you want me to say? I'm not going to agree that being beat down is BETTER than being raped or killed. Both are bad to me... Sorry if that hurts your ego.

newman

« Reply #99 on: September 10, 2007, 10:08:37 PM »
Erica,

As a black person whose NEVER sang that song, nor experienced 'face flies' in Africa, I can't answer that question.

Cop-out number 2