Author Topic: To Those Of You who Type in Eboncs...  (Read 29373 times)

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
Re: To Those Of You who Type in Eboncs...
« Reply #75 on: September 10, 2007, 04:44:47 PM »
Good point.  I guess the only way to be sure is to try it and see what happens.

Erica

« Reply #76 on: September 10, 2007, 04:50:01 PM »
Good point.  I guess the only way to be sure is to try it and see what happens.
I've been here on and off  (mostly on) since April 23rd. I've never had to use ebonics. But the whitest white people here thinks its okay to bash blacks by speaking it (even on a normal basis).. I have an interesting question... Since the white people here sees nothing wrong with speaking ebonics, is it possible that they have some Evil Black in them?

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #77 on: September 10, 2007, 04:55:36 PM »
I have an interesting question... Since the white people here sees nothing wrong with speaking ebonics, is it possible that they have some Evil Black in them?

It quite possible if they had any more evil black in them they'd be speaking in tongues!
« Last Edit: September 10, 2007, 05:26:26 PM by Kananga »

Erica

« Reply #78 on: September 10, 2007, 06:00:28 PM »
I have an interesting question... Since the white people here sees nothing wrong with speaking ebonics, is it possible that they have some Evil Black in them?

It quite possible if they had any more evil black in them they'd be speaking in tongues!
I think I saw a few posts typed in Terrettes, myself.

newman

« Reply #79 on: September 10, 2007, 06:04:55 PM »

That would be "Whoop...whoop....b*tch b*tch b*tch" not "mmmm hmmm".

Erica

« Reply #80 on: September 10, 2007, 06:08:18 PM »

That would be "Whoop...whoop....b*tch b*tch b*tch" not "mmmm hmmm".
And the difference is.... ::)

I know what Terrettes is...its a condition where the person can't help but say things they don't mean to say, mostly curse words...but here I'm applying it to everyone who uses ebonics and calls blacks stupid, but say it anyway.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #81 on: September 10, 2007, 10:51:24 PM »
It is actually called Tourette Syndrome.  Different then ebonics.  One is slave speak  ;) .  One is a medical condition.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

newman

« Reply #82 on: September 10, 2007, 10:56:38 PM »
It is actually called Tourette Syndrome.  Different then ebonics.  One is slave speak  ;) .  One is a medical condition.

Ebonics is not 'slave speak'. Ol' Moses, Uncle Tom and Mammy were decent human beings one could understand and converse with.

Ebonics is urban, post civil rights, sitting around the self-made ghetto, drawing welfare, criminal, bastard baby, the honkey keeping me down, loser, rap talk.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #83 on: September 10, 2007, 11:36:43 PM »

Ebonics is not 'slave speak'. Ol' Moses, Uncle Tom and Mammy were decent human beings one could understand and converse with.

Ebonics is urban, post civil rights, sitting around the self-made ghetto, drawing welfare, criminal, bastard baby, the honkey keeping me down, loser, rap talk.

You're wasting your breath!

newman

« Reply #84 on: September 10, 2007, 11:47:36 PM »

I know. She'll miss the point of that and I'll need four more attempts to explain. I'm giving up.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #85 on: September 11, 2007, 12:35:31 AM »
It is actually called Tourette Syndrome.  Different then ebonics.  One is slave speak  ;) .  One is a medical condition.

I know. She'll miss the point of that and I'll need four more attempts to explain. I'm giving up.

I can't say you're blameworthy.  Better to get some sleep.  Good night.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Erica

« Reply #86 on: September 11, 2007, 12:37:13 AM »

I'm tired of stupid people thinking its okay to use ebonics then get upset when blacks use ebonics. I'm just glad I didn't have to stoop that low to communicate with anyone here.

newman

« Reply #87 on: September 11, 2007, 12:38:44 AM »
My final comment:

Ahm dun wid all dis here. mmmm hmmm.

Erica

« Reply #88 on: September 11, 2007, 12:41:15 AM »
My final comment:

You're not a man. You're the animal.

newman

« Reply #89 on: September 11, 2007, 12:46:05 AM »
My final comment:

Whah dus da wimmins all say dat ta me? mmmm hmmm.

Erica

« Reply #90 on: September 11, 2007, 12:49:25 AM »
My final comment:

Probably because you're a f'ing sexist, racist, ignoramous with (edit: Forgot a word) no tolerance for people other than those who look like you or ACT like you. Joe Clark and Alan Keyes get more respect from me than you ever will.

You know what, I was fooling myself to think I'd come to a forum where even when people disagree, they remain adults. You, bullcat, and everyone else who has ever said anything in ebonics to me, have all proven that you're not capable of holding an intelligent conversation. THEN you get angry when I don't say things the way you want  me to say them; feel the way you WANT me to feel; or DO what you want me to do. I'd NEVER treat people, white or otherwise like you treated me here. I wasn't asking you to kiss my [censored] or anything. All I was asking for, which you didn't comply with, was a little respect seeing as though I didn't say ANYTHING to you in ebonics.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 12:59:53 AM by Erica »

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #91 on: September 11, 2007, 06:58:54 AM »
My final comment:

Probably because you're a f'ing sexist, racist, ignoramous with (edit: Forgot a word) no tolerance for people other than those who look like you or ACT like you. Joe Clark and Alan Keyes get more respect from me than you ever will.

You know what, I was fooling myself to think I'd come to a forum where even when people disagree, they remain adults. You, bullcat, and everyone else who has ever said anything in ebonics to me, have all proven that you're not capable of holding an intelligent conversation. THEN you get angry when I don't say things the way you want  me to say them; feel the way you WANT me to feel; or DO what you want me to do. I'd NEVER treat people, white or otherwise like you treated me here. I wasn't asking you to kiss my [censored] or anything. All I was asking for, which you didn't comply with, was a little respect seeing as though I didn't say ANYTHING to you in ebonics.
I typed in ebonics to you only ONCE - after you hinted I was STUPID because I never read your posts all the way thru.  So don't get all high and mighty with me.
It really wasn't EBONICS anyway it was a line from a Louis Prima song I like.  ;) except for the Sista part.  I threw that in just for you  :-*
« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 10:18:53 AM by bullcat3 »

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #92 on: September 11, 2007, 07:11:46 AM »
I respect you Erica but I disagree with you 100%.  The time to overlook and reward bad behavior is gone.  This country is at war.  Resources are being sucked up by lazy, stupid and criminal people.  I'm tired of supporting them.  That includes alot of people besides blacks.  That money can be better spent elsewhere.  You of all people should know that - you and your family are making one of the biggest sacrifices.

Erica

« Reply #93 on: September 11, 2007, 10:18:10 PM »
I respect you Erica but I disagree with you 100%.  The time to overlook and reward bad behavior is gone.  This country is at war.  Resources are being sucked up by lazy, stupid and criminal people.  I'm tired of supporting them.  That includes alot of people besides blacks.  That money can be better spent elsewhere.  You of all people should know that - you and your family are making one of the biggest sacrifices.

I respect you and disagree with you only half the time bullcat. A lot of times, because we're females, we get our messages mixed up and we're saying the same thing! We both want to be safe walking down our streets.. we both want what's best for our children education-wise. I don't like that the rich seem to get all of the breaks, that congress cuts themselves a check every six months, or that lazy people exist. But I think we're thinking on two planes.

First plane: You hate evil blacks who are lazy and so forth.

Second plane: I hate evil people who are lazy and so forth.

Why does it even have to be about culture or color? I dont' know.

newman

« Reply #94 on: September 11, 2007, 10:23:14 PM »

Because of this:

« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 11:23:22 PM by newman »

Erica

« Reply #95 on: September 11, 2007, 10:27:47 PM »

Because of this:

Newman..I already saw that graph. I told you what I thought of the fact that some blacks commit more crimes than whites. I alreay agree with that. Now let it go. I'm not going to stop looking at the fact that the glass is half full on my end. I'm positive that "A Change is Gonna Come" -Sam Cooke.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #96 on: September 11, 2007, 10:59:58 PM »

I respect you and disagree with you only half the time bullcat. A lot of times, because we're females, we get our messages mixed up and we're saying the same thing! We both want to be safe walking down our streets.. we both want what's best for our children education-wise. I don't like that the rich seem to get all of the breaks, that congress cuts themselves a check every six months, or that lazy people exist. But I think we're thinking on two planes.

First plane: You hate evil blacks who are lazy and so forth.

Second plane: I hate evil people who are lazy and so forth.

You're wrong Erica - I don't just hate evil blacks - I hate evil people.  Why does it have to be about culture or color?  Good question.  It shouldn't be... but really look at the graph Newman posted.

newman

« Reply #97 on: September 11, 2007, 11:07:10 PM »

You're wrong Erica - I don't just hate evil blacks - I hate evil people.  Why does it have to be about culture or color?  Good question.  It shouldn't be... but really look at the graph Newman posted.

Look at this, too:

"Blacks are just 13 percent of the population but they commit more than half the muggings and murders in the country. Hispanics commit violent crimes at about three times the white rate.

The proportion of blacks and Hispanics in an area is the single best indicator of how dangerous it is. The racial mix is a much better predictor of crime rates than poverty, unemployment, and dropout rates combined.

Although Jesse Jackson and Bill Cosby wring their hands over black-on-black mayhem, blacks actually commit more violent crime against whites than blacks. A black is about 39 times more likely to do violence to a white than the other way around, and no less than 130 times more likely to rob a white.

And yes, everyone's suspicions about rape are correct: Every year there are about 15,000 black-on-white rapes but fewer than 900 white-on-black rapes. There are more than 3,000 gang rapes of whites by blacks—but white-on-black gang rapes are so rare they do not even show up in the statistics. "

http://www.vdare.com/taylor/050913_crime.htm

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #98 on: September 11, 2007, 11:24:05 PM »

Look at this, too:

"Blacks are just 13 percent of the population but they commit more than half the muggings and murders in the country. Hispanics commit violent crimes at about three times the white rate.

The proportion of blacks and Hispanics in an area is the single best indicator of how dangerous it is. The racial mix is a much better predictor of crime rates than poverty, unemployment, and dropout rates combined.

Although Jesse Jackson and Bill Cosby wring their hands over black-on-black mayhem, blacks actually commit more violent crime against whites than blacks. A black is about 39 times more likely to do violence to a white than the other way around, and no less than 130 times more likely to rob a white.

And yes, everyone's suspicions about rape are correct: Every year there are about 15,000 black-on-white rapes but fewer than 900 white-on-black rapes. There are more than 3,000 gang rapes of whites by blacks—but white-on-black gang rapes are so rare they do not even show up in the statistics. "

http://www.vdare.com/taylor/050913_crime.htm

...and there is the answer to Erica's question - in  a nutshell.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #99 on: September 11, 2007, 11:34:27 PM »
but white-on-black gang rapes are so rare they do not even show up in the statistics. "

There are obvious reasons for that. ;)
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris