Author Topic: Chaim ben pesach going to Israel  (Read 11111 times)

Offline Rivera

• Full JTFer
Chaim ben pesach going to Israel
« on: September 09, 2007, 10:58:20 AM »
Come on let's get real. As soon as Chaim Ben Pesach arrives in Israel and sneezes he will be arrested for incitement. the government of Israel is arresting right wing groups for putting up posters! their is no way Chaim Ben Pesach can survive in Israel. the time is just not right.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
Re: Chaim ben pesach going to Israel
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2007, 10:59:31 AM »
I hate to compare to extremists, but similar things were said about let's say Lenin, before he became powerful.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2007, 11:25:12 AM »
Come on let's get real. As soon as Chaim Ben Pesach arrives in Israel and sneezes he will be arrested for incitement. the government of Israel is arresting right wing groups for putting up posters! their is no way Chaim Ben Pesach can survive in Israel. the time is just not right.

THINK POSITIVE!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rivera

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2007, 12:12:37 PM »
it is a bad move right now for Chaim to go to Israel. look at all the rightwing groups  in Israel. not one can move an inch without being arrested. Chaim would spend most of his time in Israel in jail or in the courts. leaving no time to run for political office. 

Offline TheStore

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2007, 12:24:53 PM »
I believe that we all must bide our time...1000 People in jail does no better than one on the street...

Offline Rivera

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2007, 12:42:35 PM »
Their is a time and a place for everything. Chaim would one day be able to go to Israel but not now. it is better for Chaim to stay in the USA. to go now would be suicide. the goverment of Israel would set him up. 

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2007, 02:46:40 PM »
it is a bad move right now for Chaim to go to Israel. look at all the rightwing groups  in Israel. not one can move an inch without being arrested. Chaim would spend most of his time in Israel in jail or in the courts. leaving no time to run for political office. 

You might be right about what would happen to him if he goes now. But it probably wouldn't be much different in the future. So if Chaim is going to go, then there's no time like the present. Chaim said that even if he would have to spend all of his time in jail, he'd still rather be in Israel.

Offline TheStore

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2007, 02:58:45 PM »
How is he of any use to anyone in Jail? No one can run an organization from an Israeli Jail. I think he should try to go to Judea and Sameria...See if the Government will let him..

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2007, 03:15:55 PM »
Jewish Store and Rivera, you both might be right. But the decision is Chaim's alone and I support whatever decision he makes.

Offline Rivera

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2007, 03:23:48 PM »
A true friend protects his friend! what kind of a friend is someone who knows his friend will put his life in danger and then say it is his choice to put his life in danger.one of two things will happen if Chaim goes to Israel now. he will end up in jail or they will kill him. this is not a joke. timing is everything, and now is not the right time.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2007, 03:29:49 PM »
A true friend protects his friend! what kind of a friend is someone who knows his friend will put his life in danger and then say it is his choice to put his life in danger.one of two things will happen if Chaim goes to Israel now. he will end up in jail or they will kill him. this is not a joke. timing is everything, and now is not the right time.

You raise a good point. Why not ask Chaim this on the next Ask JTF show? I'm sure he will be more than happy to address and discuss your concerns.

Offline Rivera

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2007, 03:51:29 PM »
Chaim would rather be in jail and do what?  look out the window and read books. come on get real. is this his ultimate goal to spend his life in jail were people will forget him. of what good is that? is it not better for him to stay in the USA and run JTF for the good of many people until the timing is right. man I tell you the truth if you guys are friends of Chaim Ben Pesach I would hate to see his enemies. 

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2007, 07:14:16 PM »
Chaim would rather be in jail and do what?  look out the window and read books. come on get real. is this his ultimate goal to spend his life in jail were people will forget him. of what good is that? is it not better for him to stay in the USA and run JTF for the good of many people until the timing is right. man I tell you the truth if you guys are friends of Chaim Ben Pesach I would hate to see his enemies. 

Well, what do you expect us to do? Plead with Chaim not to go to Israel now? I think it's very fair to say that Chaim knows what's best for Chaim. All we can do is voice our opinions, but at the end of the day, Chaim will ultimately be the one to make the decision for himself. We should support his decision regardless of what it is.

Offline Rivera

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2007, 08:17:46 PM »
many of the right wing groups in Israel has been infiltrated. the Israeli police has people working inside the right wing groups. If Chaim goes to Israel he will meet up with right wing groups that has been infiltrated by the police. and they will set him up.

newman

« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2007, 08:50:13 PM »
Rivera..........

I don't know wheteher you're a troll or just a garden-variety fool.

Chaim ben Pesach is the most savvy, (honest) political operator on the Jewish right. He has his finger well-and-truly on the pulse of Israeli politics. We can ALL safely assume he KNOWS what he's doing!

Rivera.............

Knock off your BS RIGHT NOW!!!!!

Offline Rivera

• Full JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2007, 08:53:36 PM »
So was Rabbi kahana and look what happen to him!

Offline Rivera

• Full JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2007, 09:40:23 PM »
Was anyone more prepare then rabbi Kahana to lead Israel? Yet Hashem did not let him succeed. Why ? It was not Hashem's will. Everything that happen to Rabbi kahana was Hashem's will. Hashem is in control of everything. On Rosh Hashanah in the year that Rabbi kahana died it was decreed by Hashem that the Rabbi was to die. On Rosh Hashanah Hashem decides our fate. Kahanah  was more prepared to lead Israel then Chaim ben peasach.  yet you newman get angry at me for posting my concerns that Chaim will have trouble if he goes to Israel now.  who was the second best person to lead Israel? His son Benjamin. and what happen to him  was what happen to his father Rabbi Kahanah. It is clear to me that it is not Hashem will that the Kahanah movement  succeed now. It may succeed in the future but who knows.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2007, 10:00:03 PM »
Gd willing when chaim first goes to israel he should work on getting married first and not put so much focus on the political party and activism.. My advice, when he gets to Israel, go to Amuka first and soon, hopefully, meet his future wife and go from there.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2007, 10:02:00 PM by dannycookie57 »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rivera

• Full JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2007, 10:07:50 PM »
Then may Hashem bless Chaim to find his soul mate and have as many children as Hashem has decreed for him. May Hashem open the doors of Israel to him so that he can prosper in good health and every other area. may one of his sons be born to become moshiach.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2007, 10:12:18 PM »
Then may Hashem bless Chaim to find his soul mate and have as many children as Hashem has decreed for him. May Hashem open the doors of Israel to him so that he can prosper in good health and every other area. may one of his sons be born to become moshiach.

well...moshiach...is Chaim from the line of David?

And moshiach..come on...let's first work on becoming better people and thinking straight not worry so much about moshiach...he will come when he comes..we have to do what we have to do and not worry about it so much lest we forget our focus.

Offline Rivera

• Full JTFer
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2007, 10:16:46 PM »
Well how do you know that Chaim is not from the line of david? you will be surprise! 

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2007, 10:20:32 PM »
Well how do you know that Chaim is not from the line of david? you will be surprise! 

What would the odds be? I may also be from the line of David...but who knows?

Offline Rivera

• Full JTFer
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2007, 10:28:32 PM »
It is possible that Chaim calling is to produce mosiach. look in the Tanach and see how many men had children late in life. And what their calling was.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2007, 10:30:05 PM »
Was anyone more prepare then rabbi Kahana to lead Israel? Yet Hashem did not let him succeed. Why ? It was not Hashem's will. Everything that happen to Rabbi kahana was Hashem's will. Hashem is in control of everything. On Rosh Hashanah in the year that Rabbi kahana died it was decreed by Hashem that the Rabbi was to die. On Rosh Hashanah Hashem decides our fate. Kahanah  was more prepared to lead Israel then Chaim ben peasach.  yet you newman get angry at me for posting my concerns that Chaim will have trouble if he goes to Israel now.  who was the second best person to lead Israel? His son Benjamin. and what happen to him  was what happen to his father Rabbi Kahanah. It is clear to me that it is not Hashem will that the Kahanah movement  succeed now. It may succeed in the future but who knows.

Pure bull [censored].  YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT G-D's PLAN IS SO STOP PLAYING G-D.  What arrogance you have.  G-d also decreed that Samson and Eli should die but the Jews did not give up, they found other Judges to lead them.  It's easy to make up excuses and to do nothing but learn, but these are dumb excuses and you have no clue what G-d's plan is.  We must march forward and do what the Torah obligates us to do without holding back.  What ultimate plan G-d has in unknowable to us so never say that you know what G-d's plan is or can even guess it, "that which is hidden is for Hashem our G-d, but what is revealed is for us and our children forever to do all the words of this Torah". 
« Last Edit: September 09, 2007, 10:37:16 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Rivera

• Full JTFer
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2007, 10:39:21 PM »
The Torah is very clear. Hashem is in control of everything. no one dies without Hashem approving it. this is basic Torah. it was not Hashem will for kahnanh to lead Israel. or his son.