Author Topic: What Erica is up to.  (Read 42929 times)

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: What Erica is up to.
« Reply #200 on: October 06, 2007, 08:49:08 PM »
I checked  her out ! She is no poor black women just trying to get along.She is a divider.She goes from site to  site to weaken them.Check her out .It is true !I [censored] nazis to get info from them.But she is our enemie trying to play the race card and be felt sorry for.LOOk her up.It is true!
Wayne jude abraham!

Erica

« Reply #201 on: October 06, 2007, 08:53:50 PM »
I checked  her out ! She is no poor black women just trying to get along.She is a divider.She goes from site to  site to weaken them.Check her out .It is true !I shove off nazis to get info from them.But she is our enemie trying to play the race card and be felt sorry for.LOOk her up.It is true!
Wayne jude abraham!
You're stupid, white nation, and there is nothing Christian about you. Not one thing. What other site have you seen me on? *This should be interesting.*

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #202 on: October 06, 2007, 08:56:46 PM »
Is out there un Christian erika!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #203 on: October 06, 2007, 09:04:15 PM »
I checked  her out ! She is no poor black women just trying to get along.She is a divider.She goes from site to  site to weaken them.Check her out .It is true !I shove off nazis to get info from them.But she is our enemie trying to play the race card and be felt sorry for.LOOk her up.It is true!
Wayne jude abraham!
You're stupid, white nation, and there is nothing Christian about you. Not one thing. What other site have you seen me on? *This should be interesting.*
Erica is not here to divide anything she represents the black point of view as she sees it. I would be interested in seeing the other places you claim she posts also.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #204 on: October 06, 2007, 09:09:21 PM »
Bull Cjd check her out your self!

Erica

« Reply #205 on: October 06, 2007, 09:10:28 PM »
Bull Cjd check her out your self!
I guess that means you have nothing. LOL

Erica

« Reply #206 on: October 06, 2007, 09:11:05 PM »
Is out there un Christian erika!

Are you deficient? Can YOU even understand the sentence (?) you just typed?

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #207 on: October 06, 2007, 09:20:20 PM »
Cjd I have no respect for you if you don't check her out!She is against Jews and whites.Dont be dumb cause she is a women and black if you don't look her up shame bro on you!Don'sell us out and  please see her words !SHe doe s this all over the internet.BLock me and if you do you desearve what you get and I will prove she is here to hurt us.And PS IM a soldier too!

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #208 on: October 06, 2007, 09:23:03 PM »
Erica, perhaps if you posted on non-black issues people would be less bothered. I haven't seen you posting on many Pro-Israel or Pro-Jewish topics just the topics that are anti-black.
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #209 on: October 06, 2007, 09:30:49 PM »
Because she does  this on
many sites Wayne Jude Abraham

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #210 on: October 06, 2007, 09:43:16 PM »
Cjd I have no respect for you if you don't check her out!She is against Jews and whites.Dont be dumb cause she is a women and black if you don't look her up shame bro on you!Don'sell us out and  please see her words !SHe doe s this all over the internet.BLock me and if you do you desearve what you get and I will prove she is here to hurt us.And PS IM a soldier too!
Give me some of the sites you see a problem with. I am familiar with what Erica posts here while I don't agree with her on some issues I don't think she is here to hurt us.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Erica

« Reply #211 on: October 06, 2007, 09:49:58 PM »
Because she does  this on
many sites Wayne Jude Abraham
I'm only on 3 sites, idiot. What are you talking about? lol This one, Youtube, and breastfeeding.com... please ...PLEASE bring up any other sites where you THINK you've see me. lol

Erica

« Reply #212 on: October 06, 2007, 09:52:56 PM »
Erica, perhaps if you posted on non-black issues people would be less bothered. I haven't seen you posting on many Pro-Israel or Pro-Jewish topics just the topics that are anti-black.
Its because I didn't come here for that. I came here because I was referred by Alan and judeanoncapta to talk about racial issues. I didn't see a problem with that. As for where I stand with Israel, I am for Jewish people who want to go home to their  home land if that's what they want to do. Especially those in the former Soviet Union suffering emensely. That's as far as my involvement in Pro-Israel movement goes. Sorry. ALL good, righteous jews should be allowed to be free to go home.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #213 on: October 06, 2007, 10:13:37 PM »
Bfd spare me you are an enemy amoung us. I CJD Doesn't believe that so be it .BUt you hate us so I will never stop!NEVER AGAIN
punk!

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #214 on: October 06, 2007, 10:18:57 PM »
Its because I didn't come here for that. I came here because I was referred by Alan and judeanoncapta to talk about racial issues. I didn't see a problem with that. As for where I stand with Israel, I am for Jewish people who want to go home to their  home land if that's what they want to do. Especially those in the former Soviet Union suffering emensely. That's as far as my involvement in Pro-Israel movement goes. Sorry. ALL good, righteous jews should be allowed to be free to go home.
One of, if not the, essential point of this movement is that Israel needs to be stronger and the Jewish people need to have a homeland free of Arabs. If that is more or less irrelevant to you then there is no reason to be posting here.
KAHANE TZADAK!

Erica

« Reply #215 on: October 06, 2007, 10:19:44 PM »
Bfd spare me you are an enemy amoung us. I CJD Doesn't believe that so be it .BUt you hate us so I will never stop!NEVER AGAIN
punk!
You are truely crazy. "bfd" what does that mean? How could anyone believe you when you aren't producing this proof that I'm "EVERYWHERE"? LOL You're a liar. Face it.

Erica

« Reply #216 on: October 06, 2007, 10:22:15 PM »
One of, if not the, essential point of this movement is that Israel needs to be stronger and the Jewish people need to have a homeland free of Arabs. If that is more or less irrelevant to you then there is no reason to be posting here.
I can't say anything right, huh? I never said it was irrelevant to me..I was just telling you what I thought of Israel and her people. If you're angry with me for supporting Jews' rights to go home, well that's bad, really bad. I was never against you or your faith. And you know it. Now all of a sudden because I'm not sitting here typing what you type I don't need to be here? Whatever.

I still support those Jews in Russia who need to go home to be free. God loves them all. If that sounds 'evil' and unsupportive to you, then I don't know what else to tell you.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #217 on: October 06, 2007, 10:24:39 PM »
Don't change the subject girl!

Erica

« Reply #218 on: October 06, 2007, 10:29:49 PM »
Don't change the subject girl!
No one is changing the subject, man. But I can't believe you lied to all of these people about me being on other sites hating white people. You aren't a man, you're a monster. Liars are the worst animals in the world. How could you be a Marine with no honor?

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #219 on: October 06, 2007, 10:49:20 PM »
Cjd you are right she is harmless!
Wayne  jude Abraham.

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #220 on: October 06, 2007, 11:00:49 PM »
You're right, Newman, it's like banging your head against a wall; a very hard, steel wall with very long spikes sticking out of it. She's a twisted person.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #221 on: October 06, 2007, 11:07:38 PM »
i told you not a goofy marine but a soldier.And Grow up girl!They all know how to look you up,so don't play innocent!

Erica

« Reply #222 on: October 06, 2007, 11:42:38 PM »
You're right, Newman, it's like banging your head against a wall; a very hard, steel wall with very long spikes sticking out of it. She's a twisted person.
And exactly how am I twisted? You have a person here who is claiming that I'm on some non-existant site bashing white people. He even brought up my myspace! WHY? There is nothing there that says that I'm racist against white people. And I'm twisted?

Erica

« Reply #223 on: October 06, 2007, 11:45:30 PM »
i told you not a goofy marine but a soldier.And Grow up girl!They all know how to look you up,so don't play innocent!
You're stupid. And Marines aren't goofy. So you're in the Army...good for you..you STILL aren't representing the Man you're supposed to be by lying. Let them look me up, they'll come out just like you did..empty-handed. If you can't name websites i'm on, you're just as dumb as a doorknob.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #224 on: October 06, 2007, 11:46:28 PM »
yup