Author Topic: KFC and watermelon...  (Read 33816 times)

newman

Re: KFC and watermelon...
« Reply #100 on: September 17, 2007, 01:26:28 AM »

I didn't say the christian bible called them that. They likened them to them. BECAUSE of that, 'faggot' BECAME a metaphore for queers CENTURIES ago!!!!! Thus; it's a 'biblical metaphore'!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't invent the saying yesterday....it's CENTURIES old!!!!!!!

Get it now????
Like I SAID, IDIOTS LIKE YOU turned that word into what it is now. Gay use to mean happy. Faggot use to mean sticks gathered for fire. Queer use to mean strange. And a Dike use to mean a barrior or obstacle meant to keep something out. People with nothing more to do than turn innocent words into obscenities created that.

Yeah.....all the civilised europeans from centuries past who civilised the world are idiots but black africans are geniuses who invented everything.  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Erica

« Reply #101 on: September 17, 2007, 01:32:14 AM »

I didn't say the christian bible called them that. They likened them to them. BECAUSE of that, 'faggot' BECAME a metaphore for queers CENTURIES ago!!!!! Thus; it's a 'biblical metaphore'!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get it now????
Like I SAID, IDIOTS LIKE YOU turned that word into what it is now. Gay use to mean happy. Faggot use to mean sticks gathered for fire. Queer use to mean strange. And a Dike use to mean a barrior or obstacle meant to keep something out. People with nothing more to do than turn innocent words into obscenities created that.

Yeah.....all the civilised europeans from centuries past who civilised the world are idiots but black africans are geniuses who invented everything.  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Who in the HELL said that blacks created everything, man? NO one but you'd like to think that I'm sitting here with a list of blacks who have created everything under the sun. Blacks have contributed to inventing things but black inventors aren't the be all to end all of the idea of inventing something. Do you think  you're special because there are white people who have invented things in America and abroad?

newman

« Reply #102 on: September 17, 2007, 01:35:52 AM »

Get it now????

Who in the HELL said that blacks created everything, man? NO one but you'd like to think that I'm sitting here with a list of blacks who have created everything under the sun. Blacks have contributed to inventing things but black inventors aren't the be all to end all of the idea of inventing something. Do you think  you're special because there are white people who have invented things in America and abroad?

Face flies, rap music & AIDS don't really cut it as inventions.

I admire the White race (mostly the Jews) for inventing 99.9% of everything substantial or worthwhile.

Erica

« Reply #103 on: September 17, 2007, 01:42:34 AM »

Get it now????

I admire the White race (mostly the Jews) for inventing 99.9% of everything substantial or worthwhile.
Have YOU ever invented anything? Why are you taking credit for what white people invented? ANd furthermore, why are you basing race on inventions? Anyone with an idea can invent something. I'm not in any way affected (but by the way a product changes my life) by a black person creating something. Just because George Washington Carver came up with ideas on how to make use of peanuts in everyday items, doesn't mean I own part of the company that makes Jif Peanut Butter. I'm a consumer of most things invented by everyone. I use Thomas Edison's invention to light my house everyday... in the summertime  I use Willis Haviland Carrier's invention..Air Conditioning to cool my home... and so forth.

newman

« Reply #104 on: September 17, 2007, 01:47:47 AM »

Get it now????

Have YOU ever invented anything? Why are you taking credit for what white people invented? ANd furthermore, why are you basing race on inventions? Anyone with an idea can invent something. I'm not in any way affected (but by the way a product changes my life) by a black person creating something. Just because George Washington Carver came up with ideas on how to make use of peanuts in everyday items, doesn't mean I own part of the company that makes Jif Peanut Butter. I'm a consumer of most things invented by everyone. I use Thomas Edison's invention to light my house everyday... in the summertime  I use Willis Haviland Carrier's invention..Air Conditioning to cool my home... and so forth.

We're talking cultures with millions of people over ceturies. What you and I may personally invent is irrelevant.

You're just diverting because you havn't a leg to stand on when comparing your culture and ancestry to mine.

Erica

« Reply #105 on: September 17, 2007, 02:23:39 AM »

Get it now????

We're talking cultures with millions of people over ceturies. What you and I may personally invent is irrelevant.

You're just diverting because you havn't a leg to stand on when comparing your culture and ancestry to mine.
You're a stupid man. A STUPID STUPID man, newman. You cannot take credit for the invention of the Airplane just because someone of your race invented it. Just like I can't take credit for the things that black people have invented. That's just stupid and you know it. Inventions aren't cultural numbscull.

newman

« Reply #106 on: September 17, 2007, 02:32:51 AM »
You're a stupid man. A STUPID STUPID man, newman. You cannot take credit for the invention of the Airplane just because someone of your race invented it. Just like I can't take credit for the things that black people have invented. That's just stupid and you know it. Inventions aren't cultural numbscull.
I'm not taking credit. I'm ascribing credit to the culture that produced the inventors.

Blacks invented nothing. The list you have has been debunked.

It is culture that produces the intellectual 'climate' for inventions to take place. The reason Jews have invented more on a per-capita basis is because their culture is superior. The reason anglo saxons invented more than albanians is because of their superior culture.

Erica

« Reply #107 on: September 17, 2007, 02:56:31 AM »
I'm not taking credit. I'm ascribing credit to the culture that produced the inventors.

It is culture that produces the intellectual 'climate' for inventions to take place. The reason Jews have invented more on a per-capita basis is because their culture is superior. The reason anglo saxons invented more than albanians is because of their superior culture.
Then take your angry behind out into the world and invent something, newman...since it's imbred in YOUR culture to do so... Invent something that will benefit the rest of the world.

I'll continue not to base my life around who invented what, how and why. Culture isn't the reason for good inventions. And the list I researched is undisputed. I read that propaganda-filled article on 'debunking' black inventors as if those who DID invent something were copying off of someone else's ideas. That's just another form of being  a crab in the barrel. You should know, you're constantly trying to get to the top of the barrel by pulling someone else down to your level.

YOU aren't superior over anyone. You're imperfect like everyone here on this Earth. If you were perfect and superior over all you'd be sitting in heaven right now, next to Mr. All-Perfect Himself..Jesus. I know you don't walk on water, especially since your arguments are so weak, you're going to be drowning in them soon.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #108 on: September 17, 2007, 03:00:08 AM »
Let's just say that if black people never existed,  it wouldn't even be noticeable at all concerning devices, methods, processes, technologies and inventions that we use. 

There are hundreds of millions of blacks all over the world and they have a dearth of inventions to their credit.   ??? ???  I bet the state of New Jersey has more inventions that came out of it than the entire history of the black people.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2007, 03:06:39 AM by Ze'ev Jabotinsky »
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

newman

« Reply #109 on: September 17, 2007, 03:03:16 AM »

Then take your angry behind out into the world and invent something, newman...since it's imbred in YOUR culture to do so... Invent something that will benefit the rest of the world.

I'll continue not to base my life around who invented what, how and why. Culture isn't the reason for good inventions. And the list I researched is undisputed. I read that propaganda-filled article on 'debunking' black inventors as if those who DID invent something were copying off of someone else's ideas. That's just another form of being  a crab in the barrel. You should know, you're constantly trying to get to the top of the barrel by pulling someone else down to your level.

YOU aren't superior over anyone. You're imperfect like everyone here on this Earth. If you were perfect and superior over all you'd be sitting in heaven right now, next to Mr. All-Perfect Himself..Jesus. I know you don't walk on water, especially since your arguments are so weak, you're going to be drowning in them soon.
I repeat:

Erica

« Reply #110 on: September 17, 2007, 03:15:23 AM »
Let's just say that if black people never existed,  it wouldn't even be noticeable at all concerning devices, methods, processes, technologies and inventions that we use. 

There are hundreds of millions of blacks all over the world and they have a dearth of inventions to their credit.   ??? ???  I bet the state of New Jersey has more inventions that came out of it than the entire history of the black people.
Dear Mr. Scorecard,

Why don't you actually go and tally the score of an actual game or something. America raced with other countries to the moon...there was never a competition to see which culture could or would invent more for more people. If you're happy with the 'score' as it is, have at it..I hope your life is a whole lot happier than you portray it to be here.

Sincerely,
Mrs. I-Don't-Have-To-Piggy-Back-Off-Of- My- Culture's-Honorable-Mentions-To- Exist ;)

Erica

« Reply #111 on: September 17, 2007, 03:16:02 AM »

I repeat:

And that post sounds just as dumb the SECOND time around.

newman

« Reply #112 on: September 17, 2007, 03:23:24 AM »
And that post sounds just as dumb the SECOND time around.
"Newman's posts is just like possum innards & mustard greens. They's just as good the second time around".........J D Clampett

« Last Edit: September 17, 2007, 03:26:59 AM by newman »

newman

« Reply #113 on: September 17, 2007, 03:39:45 AM »

Dear Mr. Scorecard,

Why don't you actually go and tally the score of an actual game or something.

OK.............

Inventions & benefits to civilisation:

Whites:

Blacks:

« Last Edit: September 17, 2007, 03:41:26 AM by newman »

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #114 on: September 17, 2007, 03:44:41 AM »
there was never a competition to see which culture could or would invent more for more people.

Oh really?  Ever heard of civilization, evolution, or economic and cultural competition?  That's what the whole world revolves around, it's a constant competition which blacks have contributed nothing towards. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

newman

« Reply #115 on: September 17, 2007, 03:51:06 AM »
there was never a competition to see which culture could or would invent more for more people.

Oh really?  Ever heard of civilization, evolution, or economic and cultural competition?  That's what the whole world revolves around, it's a constant competition which blacks have contributed nothing towards. 

Human survival, evolution and developement WAS one giant competition for ideas & inventions. Wars were one or lost, countries conquered or collonised, people free or enslaved based on inventions.

If (for example) British naval technology had lagged behind France and Spain, the whole of modern human history would be different. And that's just ONE example.

Erica

« Reply #116 on: September 17, 2007, 04:10:23 AM »

Egotistical men...always lacking in something; always using a ruler to see how far ahead or behind they are from everyone else. WHat YOU'RE referring to, Ze'ev is a [censored] contest. Social, economic, and cultural competitions always measure what someone is lacking and how BIG they are. (edit)

Since your culture is so much more superior than that of even GOOD black culture...please, contribute to something other than seeing what "I'm up to" or being interested in "What black people eat." You're wasting those 'cultural' talents. I'll continue to benefit from the inventions of EVERYONE. I've never stood in judgement of white inventors because frankly, I LOVE their products...but I show love to EVERYONE who has had a part in making our country great through the muse of the Mother of Invention. You may not like that, but I'm not expecting you to like much at all. So it wouldn't surprise me if you answered this response with a smarmy one of your own.

Please, contribute to society while standing on the backs of the people in your culture... I'll be on THIS side finding solutions to REAL problems.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2007, 04:13:38 AM by Erica »

newman

« Reply #117 on: September 17, 2007, 04:13:56 AM »
You're deflecting again.

Erica

« Reply #118 on: September 17, 2007, 04:19:26 AM »
You're deflecting again.
Actually newman. I've realized that I'm arguing with testosterone laden 'men' with one track minds. "MY CULTURE IS BETTER THAN YOURS...AND I CAN PROVE IT!...yadda, yadda, blah ::) If that's what makes you sleep well at night... have at it. Go ahead and create something with that great Jewish culture you have. Continue to race against people you hate, because I know you hate to lose, even if its an argument with a strong woman who can  hold her own. Deflecting? Read into it what you will. I will say though that when you imply that I'm "deflecting" that means that I didn't answer the question the way you want it answered. But nevermind, I really hope you find what you're looking for at the end of that crackpipe you're smoking on though.

You're not GREAT because someone in your race invented something or even MOST things. If you WERE a great person, it would be because you wouldn't stand in judgment of people just because their culture, especially one that's good, dosen't mesh with the way you feel life should go.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2007, 04:24:34 AM by Erica »

newman

« Reply #119 on: September 17, 2007, 04:23:11 AM »
If you WERE a great person, it would be because you wouldn't stand in judgment of people just because their culture, especially one that's good, dosen't mesh with the way you feel life should go.
I don't condemn good cultures, I praise them.

But black & muslim culture isn't 'good'.

Erica

« Reply #120 on: September 17, 2007, 04:28:57 AM »
If you WERE a great person, it would be because you wouldn't stand in judgment of people just because their culture, especially one that's good, dosen't mesh with the way you feel life should go.
I don't condemn good cultures, I praise them.

But black & muslim culture isn't 'good'.
Do you see what I'm saying? You are twisting and turning your own darned words, newman.

You professed to acknowledge 'good black culture' then you change your mind and say something like this..."...But black and muslim culture isn't good". Get out and meet some good black people, newman. There's more to our culture that meets the eye...I'm talking about the good culture. You shouldnt' go through life thinking that the black race only has 4 good representatives *ONLY*. ... Alan Keyes, Joe Clark, James Evans and Florida Evans. That's sad. At least after I met or came in contact with evil whites I didn't write the rest  off 'as a whole' as evil. And its because you're lacking in one thing that I have; Character. While you are just "a character."
« Last Edit: September 17, 2007, 04:30:42 AM by Erica »

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #121 on: September 17, 2007, 04:36:06 AM »

Egotistical men...always lacking in something; always using a ruler to see how far ahead or behind they are from everyone else. WHat YOU'RE referring to, Ze'ev is a [censored] contest. Social, economic, and cultural competitions always measure what someone is lacking and how BIG they are. (edit)

I'll continue to benefit from the inventions of EVERYONE. I've never stood in judgement of white inventors because frankly, I LOVE their products...but I show love to EVERYONE who has had a part in making our country great through the muse of the Mother of Invention. You may not like that, but I'm not expecting you to like much at all.

Please, contribute to society while standing on the backs of the people in your culture... I'll be on THIS side finding solutions to REAL problems.

If by everyone, you mean the actual people who have MADE inventions, well I'm glad to hear that.  I'm also glad to hear that you love the products.  If you want to show love to people who have had a part in making America great well then, again, I'm also glad to hear that, because most of that is due to white ingenuity.  I like it very much indeed.

Don't worry, I'll contribute to society without standing on the backs of anyone, and I'll indeed find solutions to real problems.  Until then I'm hitting the law books as hard as I can to do so.   ;)

newman

« Reply #122 on: September 17, 2007, 04:58:49 AM »
Do you see what I'm saying? You are twisting and turning your own darned words, newman.

You professed to acknowledge 'good black culture' then you change your mind and say something like this..."...But black and muslim culture isn't good". Get out and meet some good black people, newman. There's more to our culture that meets the eye...I'm talking about the good culture. You shouldnt' go through life thinking that the black race only has 4 good representatives *ONLY*. ... Alan Keyes, Joe Clark, James Evans and Florida Evans. That's sad. At least after I met or came in contact with evil whites I didn't write the rest  off 'as a whole' as evil. And its because you're lacking in one thing that I have; Character. While you are just "a character."

The fact that there are good blacks around (I'd say between 4 and 6 million in the USA) doesn't alter the fact that the overall black culture is bad. The good blacks are good DESPITE black culture.

Erica

« Reply #123 on: September 17, 2007, 04:59:47 AM »

I'll continue to benefit from the inventions of EVERYONE. I've never stood in judgement of white inventors because frankly, I LOVE their products...but I show love to EVERYONE who has had a part in making our country great through the muse of the Mother of Invention. You may not like that, but I'm not expecting you to like much at all.

If by everyone, you mean the actual people who have MADE inventions, well I'm glad to hear that.  I'm also glad to hear that you love the products.  If you want to show love to people who have had a part in making America great well then, again, I'm also glad to hear that, because most of that is due to white ingenuity.  I like it very much indeed.

Don't worry, I'll contribute to society without standing on the backs of anyone, and I'll indeed find solutions to real problems.  Until then I'm hitting the law books as hard as I can to do so.   ;)
Good luck with that.

Erica

« Reply #124 on: September 17, 2007, 05:03:20 AM »

The fact that there are good blacks around (I'd say between 4 and 6 million in the USA) doesn't alter the fact that the overall black culture is bad. The good blacks are good DESPITE black culture.
Don't change your tune now, neman. 4-6 million is a whole lot better than 1000 good black people. Find the good in the community and stop telling me about the bad. I've been there and met people like that. I'd rather emerse myself in the goodness of it all, and raise my children to appreciate life as well as others' feelings. Good blacks are good because of GOOD black culture and because they know the difference between right and wrong. You double talk all of the time." There are good blacks...There are no good blacks" ; "There is good black culture"..."ALL black culture is bad." Make up your mind.