Author Topic: Trump Good for Jews, Israel and America  (Read 13069 times)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Trump Good for Jews, Israel and America
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2016, 09:34:22 PM »
No need to turn this into a fight, this is a discussion.
LSDBR has been trying to turn this into a fight for months.   
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2016, 09:37:22 PM »
The more support the media tells you he is losing.  We now trust the propaganda machine.
No I don't trust the machine, all polls are going down. Daily he says some stupid, like he's trying to lose...
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2016, 09:42:42 PM »
He doesn't have to say anything stupid.
The media is in high gear for Hillary.
It wouldn't be any different with Bush, Romney or Cruz.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2016, 09:44:42 PM »
No I don't trust the machine, all polls are going down. Daily he says some stupid, like he's trying to lose...
Don't trust the hype... Sit tight... In a week or two things will be a bit different... I honestly believe there is a ground swell of support for Trump that will not be shaken...  If it is all will be lost with the Clinton's
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2016, 10:33:11 PM »
Don't trust the hype... Sit tight... In a week or two things will be a bit different... I honestly believe there is a ground swell of support for Trump that will not be shaken...  If it is all will be lost with the Clinton's
The latest leftist attack on Trump is Melania`s lesbian photos, if he is smart he can turn this around in his favor.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2016, 10:34:46 PM »
The latest leftist attack on Trump is Melania`s lesbian photos, if he is smart he can turn this around in his favor.

How do you think?

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2016, 10:40:05 PM »
How do you think?
He can gain leftist sympathy for gays and support from the LGBTqqedstreed community.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2016, 09:52:30 AM »
- August 01, 2016 -
Trump Good for Jews, Israel and America

Atlanta Jewish Times

"There are three major reasons why Donald Trump is the best candidate for Jews, Israel and America: He will secure the borders to stop illegal immigration, fight Islamic terror, and assist Israel in negotiating her own peace deal with Palestinians, not imposing a solution."

Donald Trump is dedicated to these three important issues, which is why he is the best candidate for us all. He will support Israel in negotiations and will make sure that their protection is secured just like it is in our country. Hillary Clinton supports policies that will compromise the safety of America and all her allies, not just for Jews, but for all Americans.

The answer to who to vote for seems very simple.

I'm going to do two things here:

1. Replace Trump with Bibi from a hindsite point of view and tell me if any of that happened with Bibi.

2. Just because he says he will build a wall doesn't mean he will build a wall nor stop illegal immigration.  He spoke about creating a big door to let them in again legally.  No different than amnesty.  So be careful of the fine print that comes from a head full of steam.

3. Fight Islamic terror? Ok. I hope so.  He does have a vested interest in this country with his product.  But at the same time, what stops him from going against his country for the sake of his product and money?

4. Assist in helping Israel through being neutral as he put it.  And with a weak self hating Israeli govt, the neutral will lead to Israeli suicide.

Trump is a phony.  He is not the lesser of evils.  Sometimes there are no good choices.  Best not to ruin your here on after choosing a bad candidate whether one thinks hillary is the lesser of the evils or trump the lesser of the evils or that dope smoker as a libertarian as the lesser.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2016, 09:55:40 AM »
I am a card carrying Republican for almost 40 years and I tell you Romney and Bush are no better than Trump... I think animals like that have actually pushed Trump to the right.

Jeb is no better than trump or hillary

Romney 4 years ago was the lesser of evils..Not sure today what kind of sell out he would be.  The whole GOP of establishment people are sell outs and are no better than the dems now.

After what I saw what they did the Cruz when he gave his speech at the RNC, anyone who went against him is a fraud until that person admits he made a mistake in crucifying him.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2016, 09:57:52 AM »
He doesn't have to say anything stupid.
The media is in high gear for Hillary.
It wouldn't be any different with Bush, Romney or Cruz.

Cruz knows how to defend himself and knows how to convince people of hillary's evil record with or without media.  However, he not a marketing genius like Trump.  That element is needed for a right wing leader to be successful.  Cruz is true to himself and trump isn't.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2016, 10:39:33 AM »
It's going to be Kissinger and Baker types that run Trump's foreign policy. He is too lazy and ignoramous to run it own his own.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2016, 04:26:12 PM »
He's losing. The more he talks, the more support he loses, day by day!

A lot of that perception is simply due to media narrative.  It may or may not have any truth to it.  WikiLeaks showed a coordinated effort between the media networks and the Clinton team to influence election outcome.  Not mere bias.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2016, 06:02:13 PM »
בס''ד

This is pathetic. People on this forum who could not care less about Israel are suddenly lecturing us on who is best for Israel. As if Trump's positions on Israel are really important to them.

The following video appears on Trump's own campaign web site as his official position in regard to Israel. In the video, Trump again promises to push hard for Israeli national suicide (a deal between Israel and the "Palestinians" - which can only mean national suicide). Trump again mentions that he is "neutral" - which means he is anti-Israel. This video is the latest from Trump himself on his own campaign web site. This is even worse than Hillary Clinton, who has not said that she will begin a major new diplomatic effort to get Israel to commit suicide. She might do so anyway after getting elected, but as far as current public positions are concerned, Trump's public position on Israel is worse right now than Clinton's public position.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=o58F_lqi-Fs

Here is where the video is shown as Trump's official position on Trump's campaign web site (scroll down to find the Israel video):

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/issues

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2016, 09:18:24 PM »
בס''ד

This is pathetic. People on this forum who could not care less about Israel are suddenly lecturing us on who is best for Israel. As if Trump's positions on Israel are really important to them.

The following video appears on Trump's own campaign web site as his official position in regard to Israel. In the video, Trump again promises to push hard for Israeli national suicide (a deal between Israel and the "Palestinians" - which can only mean national suicide). Trump again mentions that he is "neutral" - which means he is anti-Israel. This video is the latest from Trump himself on his own campaign web site. This is even worse than Hillary Clinton, who has not said that she will begin a major new diplomatic effort to get Israel to commit suicide. She might do so anyway after getting elected, but as far as current public positions are concerned, Trump's public position on Israel is worse right now than Clinton's public position.

Here is where the video is shown as Trump's official position on Trump's campaign web site (scroll down to find the Israel video):

Interesting... Your right it is pathetic... As I always say God helps them that help themselves.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2016, 09:47:07 PM »
בס''ד

Chaim, what are you going to do?

I have to disagree, there is no way Hillary is better.  She is a Muslim loving commie that supports the muzzie brotherhood. She is a progressive, they don't show their cards. TRUMP SUCKS! TRUMP SUCKS! But a vote for Hitlery?  That's a vote for Osamba, 1960 reds.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2016, 10:01:07 PM »
I don't agree that being neutral means being anti-Israel in this case. 

Remember, Barack Hussein Obama said I have Israel's back.  And look how that turned out.  When Democrats say they support Israel, they mean they support the idea of a vivisected Israel given over to the fakestinians.  Let's not forget how Hillary yelled at Netanyahu. 

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: August 04, 2016, 10:18:07 PM »
I don't believe trump will be any good.  No negotiations with terrorists are good no matter who conducts them.

At the same time hillary literally has a Saudi spy for the moslem brotherhood as her top advisor.  It is no mystery what her stances are just because she is currently hiding them.

When she was secretary of state was there less pressure on israel to tear down checkpoints and freeze building?  Not to my recollection but I'm open to being proven wrong.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2016, 11:19:41 PM »
For the record, my taunting succeeded in getting cjd to admit he supported Trump from the beginning, in the other thread.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: August 05, 2016, 08:21:14 AM »
I don't agree that being neutral means being anti-Israel in this case. 

Remember, Barack Hussein Obama said I have Israel's back.  And look how that turned out.  When Democrats say they support Israel, they mean they support the idea of a vivisected Israel given over to the fakestinians.  Let's not forget how Hillary yelled at Netanyahu.

בס''ד

Lisa, this is really disappointing. Openly saying that he is "neutral" between Israel and the Muslim Nazi terrorist mass murderers is not anti-Israel?! This is what Trump is saying in the middle of an election when he wants pro-Israel votes from Jews and evangelicals. If he says he is "neutral" now when he desperately needs our votes, imagine what he will say once he is in office and there is no pending election.

Everyone who is anti-Israel says we should be more "evenhanded" and "balanced" in the Middle East. That has been the code language of the Jew-haters ever since Israel's creation. Of course, America and the world have never been pro-Israel, in fact, they have always been anti-Israel. So saying we should be "neutral" is code language for being even more anti-Israel. When Trump promises to vigorously push for a suicidal agreement and to be "neutral", there is no doubt as to what that means.

If someone were to say that he is neutral between the United States and ISIS, you would not define that as anti-American?

Even non-Jewish Senators like Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz both defined Trump's statement on being "neutral" as being anti-Israel. So you Lisa as a Jew are now taking a less pro-Israel stand than non-Jewish Senators. I know that you genuinely care about Israel but your desire to make excuses for Trump so that you can vote for him is blinding you to reality. Here's the debate in which Rubio and Cruz call Trump's neutrality anti-Israel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6-Cp7BHNs4

Lisa, if after all these years with JTF, you don't understand the extreme danger in Trump's words, then I am truly disappointed.

As far as Clinton is concerned, she and her husband are vicious enemies of Israel. Clinton will certainly pressure Israel to commit suicide. But she is not publicly promising an all-out effort to get Israel to agree to this, while Trump is openly telling us that he make this a top priority of his Presidency. So technically speaking in terms of their publicly stated positions, although both Trump and Clinton are anti-Israel, Trump is promising us something even worse.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2016, 09:01:57 AM »
The following is part of a larger article from April.  Knowing that Jason Greenblatt is advising Donald Trump is anything but assuring.   The fact that Greenblatt expressed he's in favor of a two-state solution is alarming,  considering Trump's ego,  Greenblatt's position in the Trump camp,  and that Greenblatt is Jewish ( with his way of thinking on the issue regarding the Fakestinians. ).

http://forward.com/news/national/338915/no-experience-necessary-meet-trumps-orthodox-israel-advisor/

Greenblatt’s positions on Israel are similar to those of his boss. Like Trump, Greenblatt supports a two-state solution, so long as it is reached by the parties themselves and not imposed by an outside body like the United Nations. He does not believe Jewish settlements in the West Bank are a core part of the problem. He says Trump, an “incredible facilitator,” should try to restart peace talks.

“We kind of need to roll up our sleeves and try to attack it again and see what we can accomplish,” Greenblatt said.

To get the Palestinians to the negotiating table, Greenblatt suggests threatening to withhold some U.S. funding from the Palestinian Authority.

U.S. negotiators “need to lay down the law and explain that the [Palestinians are] not going to get the benefits they get from the United States unless they come to the table,” Greenblatt said. “I think they need to say: ‘Over the course of the next period of time, we will continue to provide funding, but in order to do that you need to do X, Y and Z, set concrete goals, and if you don’t we need to start tapering off the funding,’ and see what happens.”

Also like Trump, Greenblatt believes Israeli-Palestinian negotiations can be handled similarly to Trump’s real estate negotiations, with money as a main incentive.

“If you take out the emotional part of it and the historical part of it, it is a business transaction. Land is going to be negotiated, water rights are going to be negotiated, security issues are going to be negotiated,” Greenblatt said. “So you need to say to them, ‘Listen, we want to discuss these two issues in this quarter, and then you’ll get your check, and these two issues in this quarter, and then you’ll get your check. At the end of the day you want to resolve all the issues. I think it isn’t a good idea to do partial negotiations and then hope for the best.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: August 05, 2016, 09:41:14 AM »
Fortunate is Trump for he is not reading this JTF thread. Otherwise he may jump down from the top of his Trump tower.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #46 on: August 05, 2016, 10:15:15 AM »
Chaim you make good points.  But what other options do we have?   I just don't want to support Hillary even indirectly.   And what happens if Hillary does win?  What will We do then?

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: August 05, 2016, 12:01:33 PM »
Chaim you make good points.  But what other options do we have?   I just don't want to support Hillary even indirectly.   And what happens if Hillary does win?  What will We do then?

בס''ד

If Clinton wins, we will begin fighting her on day one of her presidency. If Trump wins, we will begin fighting him on day one of his presidency. For us, both of them are terrible.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #48 on: August 05, 2016, 01:06:07 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                      :fist:

After not too much pondering, I've come to the conclusion that in view of this
 nightmarish scenario we have in front of us, the bottom line, final analysis for
 me and should be the course of action for all of us is to stay out of this madness
 and like the great eb22 has advocated, write in the phenomenal Ted Cruz!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #49 on: August 05, 2016, 09:21:19 PM »
For the record, my taunting succeeded in getting cjd to admit he supported Trump from the beginning, in the other thread.
Which record is that? The broken record because that's what you sound like... If that was taunting I would hate to show you what taunting could really be. It's just pointless to go any further with this issue here... On to greener pastures.