Author Topic: Trump omitted mention of Jews regarding holocaust, in subservience to altright  (Read 8265 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Holocaust denial from the White House.  Extremely dangerous.  The alt right and white nationalists are dancing for joy and envisioning death camps they can design.

Offline Nevski

• Pro JTFer
  • Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
Where did he deny the holocaust? Show me please and don't spread lies.
A time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace. - Ecclesiastes 3:8

• Gold Star JTF Member
Where did he deny the holocaust? Show me please and don't spread lies.

Don't accuse it of being a lie just because you are uninformed, douchenozzle.

Google it.  Maybe I will post the link later if you get tired and can't find it.  Low energy.

Offline Nevski

• Pro JTFer
Don't accuse it of being a lie just because you are uninformed, douchenozzle.

Google it.  Maybe I will post the link later if you get tired and can't find it.  Low energy.

He never denied the holocaust. You are a liar.
A time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace. - Ecclesiastes 3:8

Offline Nevski

• Pro JTFer
Opening a topic without a link, source or any kind of info is dumb. Save us your nonsense.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
I think you attribute too much subcontext, Trump is not a holocaust denier.  The omission is possibly deliberate by Bannon, that's a maybe and depends on whether he had anything to do with the statement.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Fir what it's worth,  on Twitter, V.P. Mike Pence mentioned the Jewish people on Holocaust Remembrance Day.   

https://twitter.com/VP/status/825107821461114880

Vice President Pence
Verified account
‏@VP
Following

More
This #HolocaustRemembrance Day, we join the Jewish people to remember the victims & honor the survivors of the past for sake of the future.

Retweets

2:26 PM - 27 Jan 2017
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
He ommited the Roma and the Sinti, and the gays, what a putz.
Fir what it's worth,  on Twitter, V.P. Mike Pence mentioned the Jewish people on Holocaust Remembrance Day.   

https://twitter.com/VP/status/825107821461114880

Vice President Pence
Verified account
‏@VP
Following

More
This #HolocaustRemembrance Day, we join the Jewish people to remember the victims & honor the survivors of the past for sake of the future.

Retweets

2:26 PM - 27 Jan 2017

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
Opening a topic without a link, source or any kind of info is dumb. Save us your nonsense.

The following is from the JTF news site:

https://jtf.org/reince-priebus-has-no-regrets-over-omitting-jews-from-holocaust-remembrance-statement/
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
He ommited the Roma and the Sinti, and the gays, what a putz.

Though I understand and respect the concerns from people on our side regarding the Jewish people not being mentioned in the statement,  ultimately the actions of the Trump Administration regarding the core issues that we are concerned about will be the telling story of his Presidency.  Including the so called peace process with Fakestine entities and the Iran nuclear situation.

Offline Nevski

• Pro JTFer

https://jtf.org/reince-priebus-has-no-regrets-over-omitting-jews-from-holocaust-remembrance-statement/

Then he is a disgrace! Still I do not see the link with Trump.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer

He was hired by Donald Trump.

In any event,  at the very least,  it makes a great deal of sense for us to play close attention to what the Trump Administration is doing.  I wrote in Ted Cruz on election day but I'm willing to give Trump a chance.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
Back in September, Kellyanne Conway wrote the following on Twitter. Maybe it was part of the strategy to get Jewish support for Donald Trump in the election but there's something positive to take out of this.  It's easier to read by clicking on the Twitter link.

https://twitter.com/KellyannePolls/status/776758093606707200

Kellyanne Conway
Verified account
‏@KellyannePolls
Following

Kellyanne Conway Retweeted Michael Barbaro
Mazel Tov. Beautiful story.
Kellyanne Conway added,

Michael Barbaro @mikiebarb
A Holocaust survivor is getting his long-delayed Bar Mitzvah -- at age 113. A lovely tale of patience and faith: http://bsun.md/2cs24fh 

Retweets

5:22 AM - 16 Sep 2016

• Gold Star JTF Member
I think you attribute too much subcontext, Trump is not a holocaust denier.  The omission is possibly deliberate by Bannon, that's a maybe and depends on whether he had anything to do with the statement.

What evidence it had anything to do with Bannon or any other person involved?   Trump is in charge of the white house it is the message he and his people chose to put out and HIS press secretary Spicer defended the comments when asked about it.  That is on Trump 100%.   None of us has any way of knowing who influenced him most on any particular decision.

Trump is responsible for the decisions he makes.

• Gold Star JTF Member

Sounds like a really low energy forum member is very uninformed and was shocked by something I wrote which was covered in the national media but which he ignored.  The first reaction was to call it a lie instead of getting informed.  Pathetic.  Now he's offended I didn't spoon feed the link to the information he wasn't aware of.

"I never heard of this thing" Does not equal "This is a lie."

Not practical for me to post links from phone.  I will add links when I get home.

• Gold Star JTF Member

Trump, as President, is in charge of the Executive branch. He resides in the White house and is responsible for messages emanating from there.

The only people I've ever seen argue that holocaust day should not be mentioned or that Jews should not be singled out for mention on that day (because other people suffered too, say the whiny babies) are people of the alt right and white nationalists groups who also argue that the holocaust is a hoax "to promote Jewish interests."

"Other people suffered, shut up about Jews" is literally their talking point and no one else's.  And they are celebrating this.

• Gold Star JTF Member

And there's your link.  It was literally reported by this website.

Offline Nevski

• Pro JTFer
And there's your link.  It was literally reported by this website.

Where did Trump deny the holocaust? You are a liar.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Yes Trump is ultimately responsible for whatever his minions do or say. I still don't think that that omission equals holocaust denial and I don't know if it was calculated or a mistake. And I agree with eb22, we'll judge the Trump administration by its actions.

• Gold Star JTF Member
Yes Trump is ultimately responsible for whatever his minions do or say. I still don't think that that omission equals holocaust denial and I don't know if it was calculated or a mistake. And I agree with eb22, we'll judge the Trump administration by its actions.

This is an action.

• Gold Star JTF Member
Where did Trump deny the holocaust? You are a liar.

You are a chump who is riding trump.

Minimizing the events of the holocaust is a form of holocaust denial.  "What Jews went through was no different than all others" is basically saying it didn't happen or at least giving credence to those who do.  Like the people celebrating trumps message.   The people who say it didn't happen want to do it to us again.  Period.

It IS holocaust denial, the alright is obsessed with it and obviously they have the presidents ear.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
The Holocaust was all about killing Jews.  Killing priests, gays and gypsies was NOT the Holocaust.  How can you mention Holocaust day without mentioning that it was all about wiping out the Jews?!  It's a slap in the face to Jews everywhere, and this denial does smack of Anti-Semitism and I don't care how Jewish Trump's grandchildren are. 

Read this well-written article:

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/01/the-trump-administrations-softcore-holocaust-denial/514974/

Offline Nevski

• Pro JTFer
Trump should has done his job. He didn't. This doesn't make him a holocaust denier. Very weak and sick to suggest so.

• Gold Star JTF Member
Trump should has done his job. He didn't. This doesn't make him a holocaust denier. Very weak and sick to suggest so.

What job did he not do?
IT IS THE MESSAGE THAT CAME OUT OF HIS OFFICE

Very weak and sick to excuse this behavior.

Offline Nevski

• Pro JTFer
What job did he not do?
IT IS THE MESSAGE THAT CAME OUT OF HIS OFFICE

Very weak and sick to excuse this behavior.

Is it some kind of fetish of yours? Shout 'holocaust denier' even if someone didn't. So to not mention the holocaust makes you a holocaust denier? Or if someone from your office doesn't mention the holocaust makes you a holocaust denier? Sick person you are.