Author Topic: Jena 6, attempted murder or propaganda?  (Read 62696 times)

Erica

Re: Jena 6, attempted murder or propaganda?
« Reply #150 on: October 01, 2007, 10:05:43 PM »
True - you do say that.   Sometimes  ;)
What is white speak?  Speaking english?
Yes, in the black community that's what it is. I just think of it as proper English.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #151 on: October 01, 2007, 10:05:57 PM »
Bull cat she has an non jewish non white agenda.She knows it and I have food to prepare for tomorrow.Ill stay   as long as I can....

Erica

« Reply #152 on: October 01, 2007, 10:09:42 PM »
Bull cat she has an non jewish non white agenda.She knows it and I have food to prepare for tomorrow.Ill stay   as long as I can....
Man, go and take your medication.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #153 on: October 01, 2007, 10:10:54 PM »
The food takes precedence... ;)
Erica will be here... and we will continue to disagree...with some degree of civility.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #154 on: October 01, 2007, 10:12:04 PM »
That's not nice Erica.  What happened to a life of goodness and light?

Erica

« Reply #155 on: October 01, 2007, 10:14:50 PM »
That's not nice Erica.  What happened to a life of goodness and light?
I never said I was perfect, bullcat. But you did see him insult me, right? That wasn't nice either. I never came in here with a non-jewish, non- white agenda.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #156 on: October 01, 2007, 10:16:01 PM »
Still here despite affirmative  action and every thing else.Its just the chickens had to be turned. sorry yall

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #157 on: October 01, 2007, 10:25:24 PM »
I'm don't think it was an insult.
I think he is just stating what he believes to be true.
When you first came on did you have an agenda?
I believe you are here now - a participating member of the forum - because you enjoy the debate.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #158 on: October 01, 2007, 10:32:57 PM »
I can live with that,I just don't believe it bull cat

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #159 on: October 01, 2007, 11:51:00 PM »
This is pointless. Erica is going to try and twist the story to her liking, just like so many liberals do in this day and age. It's what the Lousiana mob is doing right now.

We all know the kid was attacked had nothing who had nothing to do with the party fight or noose incident. This was a completely innocent white student who was whacked over the head with a glass bottle unexpectedly and nearly beaten to death. That's from the DA.

These six apes are natural-born killers, who deserve to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #160 on: October 02, 2007, 12:04:31 AM »
Yes my point indeed.I did nothing to provoke my beating by 5 plus Africken Amerikans, and Erika assumed I deserved it .When black little kids 16 ton 18 years old marched through the  halls and all white s except me stepped aside ,They were just showing us love ,right?I never back down since then and IM always faithful to the cause.

Erica

« Reply #161 on: October 02, 2007, 12:08:45 AM »
Yes my point indeed.I did nothing to provoke my beating by 5 plus Africken Amerikans, and Erika assumed I deserved it .When black little kids 16 ton 18 years old marched through the  halls and all white s except me stepped aside ,They were just showing us love ,right?I never back down since then and IM always faithful to the cause.
That is quite an enormous chip you have on your shoulder (me echoing NewYorker). I'm not the people who were mean to you when you were growing up. The past should be your enemy...look towards the future.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #162 on: October 02, 2007, 12:14:12 AM »
LOVE you sooo much but those were your people,.LOL

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #163 on: October 02, 2007, 02:11:08 AM »
I find this argument to be really pointless. There's no question that a good, righteous person can clearly see that the six apes are evil blacks that should be locked up for their entire lives or put to death.

Clearly, Erica is not going to move an inch from her stance. That's Erica's choice. She has a twisted and evil point of view, but let her keep it. Let her revel in it. Ignorance is bliss to many, and that's the case here.

Erica's point of view shouldn't come as a surprise. Look at the blacks in Lousiana who have created a mob in the name of making the six apes into heroes and making the whites look like evil people. She's just following what hundreds of others are doing; twisting the truth to make her race look superior and demean whites.

We all know that the majority of blacks are murders and rapists by their nature alone. We all know that the US prisons are filled with mostly blacks.

Erica isn't fooling any self-respecting white or any other self-respecting member.

Her views are pro-black and against what JTF stands for. So, I'm quite confused as to why she's a member.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #164 on: October 02, 2007, 05:35:05 AM »
That is quite an enormous chip you have on your shoulder (me echoing NewYorker). I'm not the people who were mean to you when you were growing up. The past should be your enemy...look towards the future.
Funny you should say that...don't you think ,using that argument, that blacks should get over Slavery?  We didn't have anything to do with it.  ;)
« Last Edit: October 02, 2007, 07:39:26 PM by bullcat3 »

Erica

« Reply #165 on: October 02, 2007, 10:47:10 AM »
LOVE you sooo much but those were your people,.LOL
My people are my family. The evil people who attacked you, Marine, belonged to no one but themselves.

Erica

« Reply #166 on: October 02, 2007, 10:52:41 AM »
Funny you should say that...don't you think ,using that argument, that blacks should get over Slalvery?  We didn't have anything to do with it.  ;)
Did I come here blaming you for slavery? I don't think so. I blamed the evil whites of yesteryear. I blame evil blacks for the way things stand fnow. Whenever I talk about slavery here, I am answering someone's crazy response that blacks should be grateful for whites (at all) enslaving them. Now that's a curious thing... while I never blamed anyone here for slavery, I see that a lot of people here are willing to take responsibility for the absurd notion that blacks should kiss their feet for enslaving blacks; at the same time, blacks aren't allowed to blame those same whites for enslaving their ancestors. How do you explain that?

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #167 on: October 02, 2007, 10:55:30 AM »
Soldier.DId you get my personall message?

Erica

« Reply #168 on: October 02, 2007, 11:04:39 AM »
I find this argument to be really pointless. There's no question that a good, righteous person can clearly see that the six apes are evil blacks that should be locked up for their entire lives or put to death.

Clearly, Erica is not going to move an inch from her stance. That's Erica's choice. She has a twisted and evil point of view, but let her keep it. Let her revel in it. Ignorance is bliss to many, and that's the case here.

Erica's point of view shouldn't come as a surprise. Look at the blacks in Lousiana who have created a mob in the name of making the six apes into heroes and making the whites look like evil people. She's just following what hundreds of others are doing; twisting the truth to make her race look superior and demean whites.

We all know that the majority of blacks are murders and rapists by their nature alone. We all know that the US prisons are filled with mostly blacks.

Erica isn't fooling any self-respecting white or any other self-respecting member.

Her views are pro-black and against what JTF stands for. So, I'm quite confused as to why she's a member.
Yeah, my views are pro-black...whatever ::) I never came here saying that I or my race was better than yours. I came here highlighting the good in black culture. I don't hold a claim on the evil black culture because I don't participate in it. I live my own life and I teach my daughters about the benefits of living a good life and getting a great education.

Just because I don't think the Jena 6 should spend 22 years in prison for a school yard fight (after all, the kids who beat the black boy didn't spend ANY time in jail, not even after someone pulled a shot gun on him..) dosen't mean I don't think they should have paid for what they did in another way. Mychal Bell was released after being locked up for 10 months. I think that's enough. The only problem I have with what's going on in Jena, Lousiana is that justice is uneven there. WHite kids beat up a black boy, no time served... black kids beat up a white kid, 22 year sentence. Something is wrong. That's not to say that the black boys weren't racist against Justin Baker or vice versa...they should be made to meet each other and speak on their difference. The boys definately owe Justin an apology. However I think they spent enough time in jail for what happened last year.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #169 on: October 02, 2007, 11:05:58 AM »
Did you get my private message?

Erica

« Reply #170 on: October 02, 2007, 11:06:03 AM »
When did I say you deserved to be beaten by black kids? You may want to quote me on that. I TOLD you that those boys were evil and that I wasn't them. Are you okay?

Erica

« Reply #171 on: October 02, 2007, 11:06:45 AM »
Soldier.DId you get my personall message?

I got it...thank you. I accept your apology.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #172 on: October 02, 2007, 11:08:23 AM »
I meant it!
wayne jude and sorry I was wrong to say bad things

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #173 on: October 02, 2007, 12:08:31 PM »

Erica's point of view shouldn't come as a surprise. Look at the blacks in Louisiana who have created a mob in the name of making the six apes into heroes and making the whites look like evil people. She's just following what hundreds of others are doing; twisting the truth to make her race look superior and demean whites.

Yeah, my views are pro-black...whatever ::) I never came here saying that I or my race was better than yours. I came here highlighting the good in black culture. I don't hold a claim on the evil black culture because I don't participate in it. I live my own life and I teach my daughters about the benefits of living a good life and getting a great education.

Just because I don't think the Jena 6 should spend 22 years in prison for a school yard fight (after all, the kids who beat the black boy didn't spend ANY time in jail, not even after someone pulled a shot gun on him..) dosen't mean I don't think they should have paid for what they did in another way. Mychal Bell was released after being locked up for 10 months. I think that's enough. The only problem I have with what's going on in Jena, Louisiana is that justice is uneven there. WHite kids beat up a black boy, no time served... black kids beat up a white kid, 22 year sentence. Something is wrong. That's not to say that the black boys weren't racist against Justin Baker or vice versa...they should be made to meet each other and speak on their difference. The boys definately owe Justin an apology. However I think they spent enough time in jail for what happened last year.
I'm not going to debate this issue with you any more. What's the point? You share the same mindset as the lunatic Louisiana mob. You constantly state you want equal justice, even though the noose incident and the party fight are in no way equal to the brutal six on one attack. So, forgive me if I say you're "pro-black".

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #174 on: October 02, 2007, 12:15:49 PM »
I believe Erica is pro black but I was wrong to insult instead of debate.Im better than those who beat me,and that happened alot.Not just once .It was because I was white .No doubt!If Erica wishes to confront us because of our beliefs thats fine.I have not changed ,I just am sorry I lost my temper,that makes us different than the others.
wayne jude