Author Topic: you know what else pisses me off?  (Read 8522 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: you know what else pisses me off?
« Reply #50 on: October 08, 2007, 09:04:40 PM »
It's short for without papers.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #51 on: October 08, 2007, 09:17:33 PM »
It is not the majority of Jews that push for this nonsense. It is a minority of super-self-hating kapos who hate Christians (and Israel for that matter) who do. Mainstream American Jews may be left-wing and secular, but the idea that most of them have a personal beef with Christians is hogwash.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #52 on: October 08, 2007, 10:17:55 PM »
It is not the majority of Jews that push for this nonsense. It is a minority of super-self-hating kapos who hate Christians (and Israel for that matter) who do. Mainstream American Jews may be left-wing and secular, but the idea that most of them have a personal beef with Christians is hogwash.

No unfortunately its true, most American Jews fear Evangelical right-wing Christians and fight against them....
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #53 on: October 09, 2007, 03:56:40 PM »
Why would anyone support a PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi state? The only place for these people is in Egypt or Jordan. They are doing what all muslims do, creating new states to slowly take over the world, they did this with India (Pakistan) and look what happened, now Pakistan has nukes. PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis are the same, they will lie to the world to get a country.

i can't agree with you; Egipt shoud be brought back to its native egiptian non A-rab population; and Jordan is (future) part of Palestine; the only place where a-rab muslim nazi belongs is KSA and preferably six foot under it. We can't tolerate the fine lands from Maroco to Indonesia being turned into inproductive muslim hellholes. Boot the Invaders out! Free Israel from A-rabs!
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #54 on: October 09, 2007, 04:03:06 PM »

No unfortunately its true, most American Jews fear Evangelical right-wing Christians and fight against them....

I bet it becouse thay're leftist and/or liberal just like mayority of Jews in Poland (in reality persons with jewish roots we have dozen or two sinagogues in entire country and only Warsaw's ortodox one is realy active rest is tourist atrction for Israeli and American jewry); the solution is to make all American Jews Cahanists. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #55 on: October 09, 2007, 11:06:31 PM »

Would you classify the director of the National Jewish Democrat Council as a Kapos?  He seems ultra liberal/progressive.