Author Topic: you know what else pisses me off?  (Read 9172 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: you know what else pisses me off?
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2007, 06:36:41 AM »
"Jews support Democrats because Democrats fight for Jewish values."

If some Jews want to vote for liberals, that's fine.  It would actually be better if Jewish votes were more divided proportionately between the parties so then politicians would see it as a swing vote. 

But it's annoying when they claim that Democrats represent Jewish values.  That is wrong.  I'm not saying that Republicans (especially when some act too liberal) fight for Jewish values, but I am not making this claim. 

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2007, 07:52:01 AM »
To be honest, if people want to put up Christmas trees and all that stuff, go to church, they should. The US is a Christian nation. But I also believe all of us Jews should leave the US and live only in Israel like Chaim does.

Amen to that; it not about antisemitism but jew can only be fully jewish in Eratz Yisrael; frankly speaking all those liberal jews are self hating troublemakers who drag the west in the gutter becouse they have misguided belief in brotherhood of all men are result of Galut; And lastly if G-d wants all or clear mayority of Israelites to live in Palestine he must be realy displeased that largest jewish country today is USA not Israel. Do any one thinks that all those plagues that fall on US is the result of American Jewry refusal to make Alijah? We Christians must of cousrse love Jews and support Jewish State in Palestine and welcome them as guests but we shoud not live together becouse it breads antisemitism; jewish apostasy and G-d's wratch.   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Kiwi

« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2007, 09:43:09 AM »
I like Christmas I am very fond of plum puddling, custard and cream  :D

I eat too much and get fat, spend all year losing the weight to do it all again  ;)

Arrrggghh yes some feasts are just too good. Plus the double time and a half I get paid for working through the holidays.

I can't complain.  8)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2007, 09:46:19 AM »
I don't mind Xmas trees, plus it's not really religious anymore, it's seen more as a secular holiday than anything. Heck I know plenty of atheists who even celebrate Xmas.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2007, 10:23:43 AM »
I don't think it's right for there to be Christian displays in public places, but that said those Jewish groups are mainly the liberal ones and they really should show some true Ahavat Yisrael instead of fighting about Christmas trees

This is a Christian country...let them celebrate to their hearts' desire...certainly I would like the same favor when our most important holidays turn the corner..
The United States is not, and I repeat - The United States is not a Christian state, or any other religion's state.
Christmes is already estate of many seculers, and it's considered by tham as seculer holiday, not as religous holiday, Hanukah is on the same status. On the other hane, Passover and Sukkot - for exemple, are assumed to be more religous holidays - though in Israel sukkot have the same status as Hanukah.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2007, 10:27:07 AM by Dexter »
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2007, 10:32:20 AM »
Dexter, AS is Resurrection day[Easter] more holy than Christmas.I get your point.
wayne jude

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2007, 11:29:52 AM »

While the majority of the population is Christian the country claims not to have an official religion. As such it should either have displays for all religions or no religions.......

I guess you didn't read my thread:

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=9337.0

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2007, 01:18:12 PM »
If you support a Pali state, you're not a Zionist. That is the antithesis of Zionism, not to mention the antithesis of Judaism.

That's not true. The basic definition of a Zionist is someone who believes in having a sovereign Jewish state. So it is possible to be a Zionist and also have aspirations to develop a Palestinian state. Now if a Jew believes in the complete elimination and destruction of the Jewish state, then that's a whole other matter all-together. I was on a list like that several years ago, so I've seen what they are like. Any support of Israel, no matter how little it might be, was regarded as violent racism. The two state solution was a racist solution. Dershowitz, Lerner, and even A.N.S.W.E.R. didn't go far enough for them! They always accused me of being a racist! Me! Mr. Liberal!

I think it's important to differentiate between Jews who are in favor of a two-state solution and those who want the complete elimination of the state of Israel. A two-state solutioner, while unrealistic and misguided, is still a Zionist. Someone who wants the complete destruction and elimation of Israel is a self-hating Jew.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2007, 01:36:59 PM »
Ouch!

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2007, 01:40:10 PM »
Daniel,

You have no business whatsoever being on this forum.

Your views are those of someone so mixed up and brainwashed that you're a discombobulated nonentity.

You've never followed or read anything taught by Rabbi Meir Kahane, and it's all too obvious.

Leave this forum.

And just who the hell do you think you are???

I never said that I agree with the two-state solution. In fact, I now disagree with it! I stated how I have changed my views over time and no longer agree with the two-state solution and the peace process. Chaim praised me on one of his Ask JTF programs and said I was a real man. So don't try to paint me as someone who subscribes to this. Just because I explain and understand something doesn't mean I "agree" with it. It takes someone with a real non-Nazi brain to recognize the difference. Do you?

Either way, don't you dare talk to me like that again, schmuckhole!

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2007, 01:46:34 PM »
Daniel,

Your views are those of someone so mixed up and brainwashed that you're a discombobulated nonentity.

You've never followed or read anything taught by Rabbi Meir Kahane, and it's all too obvious.

Leave this forum.

I never said that I agree with the two-state solution. In fact, I now disagree with it! I stated how I have changed my views over time and no longer agree with the two-state solution and the peace process. Chaim praised me on one of his Ask JTF programs and said I was a real man. So don't try to paint me as someone who subscribes to this. Just because I explain and understand something doesn't mean I "agree" with it. It takes someone with a real non-Nazi brain to recognize the difference. Do you?

Oh crap, come on guys keep the peace. Misunderstanding, that's all..

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2007, 01:46:43 PM »
It is a big mitzvah to put menorah's in as many public places as possible so as to publicize the miracle of Chanuka (called "pirsumei nisa").  

There is no such similar mitzvah to publicize the holidays of Succot, Pesach or Shavuot.

"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: October 08, 2007, 01:59:51 PM »
The WOP Vito  is right, we can be civil.Erika turns us against each other and we think its so cute.LOOk at the black women .Are they not so  cute!SO we can agree to disagree respectfully.
wayne jude.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: October 08, 2007, 02:00:21 PM »
Daniel,

Leave this forum.

Oh crap, come on guys keep the peace. Misunderstanding, that's all..

No, it's no misunderstanding! Seems like some people on here can't tolerate or differentiate explanations from opinions! Bigotry shows its ugly head very clearly regardless of which extreme direction it's coming from!

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: October 08, 2007, 02:01:30 PM »
The WOP Vito  is right, we can be civil.Erika turns us against each other and we think its so cute.LOOk at the black women .Are they not so  cute!SO we can agree to disagree respectfully.
wayne jude.

I fully agree with you. Thanks.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: October 08, 2007, 02:07:32 PM »
Hah, I've never been called a WOP before  :laugh:

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #41 on: October 08, 2007, 02:23:21 PM »
Welcome to my world,wop LOL

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #42 on: October 08, 2007, 02:25:20 PM »
You guys, please don't fight. 

Personally, I think "Zionists" who favor a two state solution are ignorant and misguided.  The Arabs do not want to peacefully co-exist.  They want to push the Jews into the sea.  All this talk of have a new Arab Muslim Nazi terrorist state is nothing but taqiya. 

Luckily, Daniel has seen the light, and no longer favors such lunacy.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #43 on: October 08, 2007, 02:37:00 PM »
Still Vito is a WOP lol
wayne jude

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #44 on: October 08, 2007, 02:38:46 PM »
Why would anyone support a Palestinian state? The only place for these people is in Egypt or Jordan. They are doing what all muslims do, creating new states to slowly take over the world, they did this with India (Pakistan) and look what happened, now Pakistan has nukes. Palestinians are the same, they will lie to the world to get a country.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #45 on: October 08, 2007, 02:44:21 PM »
Yes cohen!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #46 on: October 08, 2007, 02:48:24 PM »
It is a big mitzvah to put menorah's in as many public places as possible so as to publicize the miracle of Chanuka (called "pirsumei nisa").  

There is no such similar mitzvah to publicize the holidays of Succot, Pesach or Shavuot.

I don't understand. How come?  I mean, Sukkot..fine i understand... But Pesach...the Almighty rescuing us from slavery the birth of our nation..that's a HUGE miracle compared to Chanukah...So on Pesach, something ought to be displayed...and Shavuot..are you kidding me?!  That's a huge huge huge deal because it is about our receiving of the Torah...without this miracle Torah and our Gd given brains to study and follow the Torah, there would be no understanding of Gd by Christians and certain Muslims perhaps.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #47 on: October 08, 2007, 03:08:57 PM »
Out of my ignorance I do not understand the Jewish traditions and Jewish holidays. If Jews in America want to enjoy their Holidays with whatever decorations and symbols on display in public I'm for it. IMHO I believe that both our respective Holidays should be placed in public as a sign of solidarity with each other, even though we believe in different theologies. The Jewish and Christian cultures both respect life and cherish living. Our eternal enemy supports death.
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #48 on: October 08, 2007, 03:55:56 PM »
Why would anyone support a PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi state? The only place for these people is in Egypt or Jordan. They are doing what all muslims do, creating new states to slowly take over the world, they did this with India (Pakistan) and look what happened, now Pakistan has nukes. PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis are the same, they will lie to the world to get a country.

Once again, I have to start off by clarifying that I'm merely giving an explanation, but NOT giving an endorsement to this rationale. Those who are in favor of a two-state solution are concerned about the Arabs eventually becoming a majority. They don't agree with the Kahanist view of expelling them from Israel. So their solution is to give up land in order to preserve a Jewish majority in a smaller Israel. My very first question on Ask JTF was about this which Chaim stated was a lie. The ones who believe in a two-state solution also believe that Israel has always chosen land over security and feel that occupying less land would make Israel more secure. I know it sounds nonsensical and perhaps even crazy, but keep in mind, I'm just providing explanations that I've heard from others. So please, don't confuse my "explaining" and "understanding" with agreements or endorsements since I do NOT agree with this.

Kiwi

« Reply #49 on: October 08, 2007, 08:45:39 PM »
Hah, I've never been called a WOP before  :laugh:

What the hell is a WOP?

I have never heard this term until I came here. :-\