Poll

Should bad grammar be banned?

Yes, always.
3 (15%)
Yes, but only if it's being spoken by affirmative action morons.
9 (45%)
No, never.
8 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Should bad grammar be banned?  (Read 10355 times)

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Re: Should bad grammar be banned?
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2007, 01:42:48 AM »
This thread is realy one too beacoup. :D What next banning bad BO?  :::D
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2007, 01:46:20 AM »
How a person writes is a reflection of their intelligence or lack thereof.

Too true!

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2007, 02:14:32 AM »
I use TU for the singular and VOSOTROS for the plural since I usually chat with many Central American Noahides. But in my city I sometimes use the Argentinian forms with some friends.
BTW, do you know why the linden was adopted as a symbol in Let-be-land, besides the fact that it blooms at the time of our independence?
Just b/c it's blooming tome is short, and it is a reminder not to lose one's time and not to make others lose their time. It has also many other mystical meanings

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2007, 02:29:25 AM »
As we are mostly Goyim, we avoid Jewish meanings in our Symbols ( except for the fact that our Constitution mentions Hanukah). Linden in fact is used by us to teach many things regarding Hashem and life, but from a Goyshe point of view. For example that summer and winter shall not cease, as it is stated in Bereshit/Noah. That we must try to do Hashem's will as Nature does, as seasons never fail to come.
Marbles were chosen for several reasons. As they are cheap, they remember that even a little mitzvah counts. As they are hard but of clear glass it reminds us that we are bound to learn about other Nations but not influence them, in the same way we cannot touch what is inside a marble. ( we can learn about Israel, but not intermix with them)

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2007, 10:19:36 AM »
Yes, ban them all... before our languages totally resembles the African Zulu language

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2007, 10:26:25 AM »
Sometimes people generally make mistakes.

Erica

« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2007, 07:41:06 PM »
I think it only should if it's by affirmative action morons.

You are so unfair. You think its okay to ban blacks from speaking ebonics but you don't think you should have to stop making fun of ebonics by speaking it yourself?

If you really believe that, I hope that if ebonics is banned that people like you would grow up and stop using the language to make fun of blacks.

Erica

« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2007, 07:52:24 PM »
I think it only should if it's by affirmative action morons.

You are so unfair. You think its okay to ban blacks from speaking ebonics but you don't think you should have to stop making fun of ebonics by speaking it yourself?

If you really believe that, I hope that if ebonics is banned that people like you would grow up and stop using the language to make fun of blacks.

So why did most of the people who voted for a ban pick that it should only be banned for blacks?

Look, Yacov. If you think ebonics is so dumb, why do you use it when describing how some black people talk? I use ebonics sometimes, force of habit, I guess. However, though my education I have learned to speak like I have sense so that people understand what I'm saying. I don't come in here speaking ebonics for a couple of reasons... 1st. I want to be understood by people who dont' understand ebonics. 2nd. ITS IMPROPER LANGUAGE WHEN YOU WANT PEOPLE TO UNDERSTAND THE WORDS THAT ARE COMING OUT OF YOUR MOUTH! If you don't like ebonics, don't use it, not even to make fun of blacks that do.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2007, 07:52:52 PM »
I don't really care about bad grammer but people should think before they post and should be open for debate and rebuke!
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2007, 08:00:18 PM »

Look, Yacov. If you think ebonics is so dumb, why do you use it when describing how some black people talk? I use ebonics sometimes, force of habit, I guess. However, though my education I have learned to speak like I have sense so that people understand what I'm saying. I don't come in here speaking ebonics for a couple of reasons... 1st. I want to be understood by people who dont' understand ebonics. 2nd. ITS IMPROPER LANGUAGE WHEN YOU WANT PEOPLE TO UNDERSTAND THE WORDS THAT ARE COMING OUT OF YOUR MOUTH! If you don't like ebonics, don't use it, not even to make fun of blacks that do.
What a load of rubbish.  You cannot be serious can you?  You don't use ebonics here because "I want to be understood by people who dont' understand ebonics"?  So you think it is proper word usage that is acceptable to use amongst people who understand it?  Amazing?!?!  Oy vey..  Not because that it is piss poor English indicitive a very primitive pseudo-culture?  "If you don't like ebonics, don't use it, not even to make fun of blacks that do."  Oh Lord that is just insane....if these people made some real attempt to speak proper English and not primate ebonics and furthre acted like human beings instead of continually displaying the great qualities of the wild beast or the hunter gatherer neolithic cave man, there wouldn't be any discussion, period, end, full stop. 

I think my IQ just slipped.  Do you have the same opinion of digraceful words that those same ebonics speaking people use on mass like "n-igga? or is the proper English terminology better for public usage and more acceptable?  G-d please for give me for posting and entertaining such ignorance... ???  I can only imagine...  Yo, wassup ni gga? as compared to English: Hi, what is new with you ni gger? 
« Last Edit: October 15, 2007, 08:11:15 PM by MarZutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Erica

« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2007, 08:07:56 PM »

What a load of rubbish.  You cannot be serious can you?  You don't use ebonics here because "I want to be understood by people who dont' understand ebonics"?  So you think it is proper word usage that is acceptable to use amongst people who understand it?  Amazing?!?!  Oy vey..  I think my IQ just slipped.  Do you have the same opinion of digraceful words that those same ebonics speaking people use on mass: schvartza? ooops schvartza sorry?  G-d please for give me for posting and entertaining such ignorance... ???
First of all... I speak ebonics because it was how I was brought up..half/half actually. My dad spoke proper English all of the time but my mom didn't. So I'm privy to what language to use and when. That's something that's just embedded in me. Sorry. However, I don't come here to present myself as some -ebonics-speaking person because I want people to know that I DO know Proper English. Is ebonics a solidified language? No. It shouldn't be either because the lines of communication will always be severed when someone in ebonics tries to converse with someone who speak proper English.

I have a problem with the word [censored]--, which is used in the black language a lot. I hate the words "you know what I'm sayin' " used in the beginning, middle and end of every sentence. However if someone came to me right now, another black person and they spoke in ebonics to me without using any negative qualifiers, I'd understand what they're saying without a problem.

Erica

« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2007, 08:10:30 PM »
On YouTube, you sounded like you have an Ebonics accent, even talking in English.

I have my own voice and the tonality isn't black or otherwise. This is just the way I sound. I can't help that. What do you want me to do, get a vocal cord transplant?

Kiwi

« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2007, 03:49:40 AM »
This thread is realy one too beacoup. :D What next banning bad BO?  :::D

I support the BO ban 100%   :::D

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2007, 01:44:17 PM »
Erica, I most agree with your last post.  It is nice to see you on here posting, promoting and advocating proper, educated and knowledgable English.  I, personally, feel that this embracement of a very primitive "culture", language included, by not only Blacks but Whites, Arabs, Asians and Jew is very disheartening.  It has come to the point where it has largely impacted, and encouraged, the mass idolization and role models amongst our youths are not the educated or even non-educated buy highly worthy peoples: Fireman, Teachers, Doctors, Farmers, Mechanics, Ministers, Rabbis etc. but the Pimp, Prostitute, Drug Dealer, Rapists, Murderers and all other sub-human debauched savage their are...  I'm sure you'd agree..

Personally, I don't use these words whether they are in bastardized English: Ebonics or flat out English....  It is a direct example of poor manners, ignorance and absolutely no self respect or respect for other imo...

Good post and thanks for the clearification....  I believe my IQ increased by a few points... ;)
« Last Edit: October 16, 2007, 01:48:08 PM by MarZutra »

kellymaureen

« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2007, 01:54:48 PM »
I havent ever seen Erica type in ebonics.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #40 on: October 16, 2007, 02:04:16 PM »
This could be called racist, having one rule for [censored] and one rule for other people.