Author Topic: Why are so many people here so obssessed with race?!  (Read 45152 times)

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
Re: Why are so many people here so obssessed with race?!
« Reply #175 on: October 24, 2007, 09:01:15 PM »
Tell me, what has Mr. Black invented? Has he fared to another continent ON HIS OWN?

And you claim that is 100% genetic? I think it's nature AND nurture...

But where does the 'nurture' originate? And why is their 'nurturing' inferior to ours?

Sounds like you're starting a chicken and the egg argument. I believe the nurturing starts in the socio-economic environment that someone is born into. I have taught in two different areas in the south Bronx, both who have only black or hispanic students. The one area was significantly a higher socio-economic area; more residential housing, more parental involvement, etc. The students at this school were much better behaved, much more respectful, and much more academically advanced compared to the students from the lower socio-economic area. But the races were exactly the same. So that wasn't the determining factor.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #176 on: October 24, 2007, 09:02:26 PM »
I have a chore to take care of so I have to leave but,We can talk later.See you all. :)

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #177 on: October 24, 2007, 09:08:30 PM »
I grew up in the suburbs of Chicago, it was taken over by blacks and illegal aliens from Mexico. We were told everyones the same, we're all one race, human, blah blah blah. I never fell for it. Our teachers used to tell us skin color was the only thing that made us different. Ever seen an albino negro?

Oh yes, look how white they look.

The school systems are full of crap, it's nothing more than a way to boost children's self esteem. It's a way to make everyone feel equal and feel important, yes that's all it's about today is feelings and emotions, not productivity and facts. We distort the facts so we can satisfy the minorities in this country, meanwhile the leftists tell us that we should feel guilty and give minorities a chance. The idea of diversity and multiculturalism is nothing more than to destroy the world culture to appease a growing minority. The leftists want us to kiss their donkeys in hopes we can educate them and give them a better life so they can profit from it and use it for bragging rights. Diversity is a sham, I think we were better off with segregation, at least the crime was lower.

So I guess I should just tell all my black students the "truth" about them and how they aren't equal to whites in intellect and brains and how they just shouldn't bother applying themselves to their studies. If anything, they need to be told to study extra hard and perform extra well because of attitudes like these that are so prevalent in the world today.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #178 on: October 24, 2007, 09:12:56 PM »
Boere you are from the former great South Africa.I lived among wonderful blacks not for just a week but as my life.He cookie cant understand.He needs a wake up call.I know he means well.But that doesnt change reality!And reality is ugly!

That is soooo true Wayne.
Yeah true, there are some good blacks out there.
Yeah, we will talk again with Danny some day, after he went to afritopia

Yes, Danny is a good person whom only means well as you say, but keeping with that, there is a nice little saying i saw today:
"Liberals are so open minded, that their brains fell out"    hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha  :D :D :D :D

Yeah, and conservatives are so closed minded that they get strokes.  :D :D :D :D :D

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #179 on: October 24, 2007, 09:14:51 PM »
Just one thing cookie.I don't believe them inferior just different.We all have superior and inferior attributes.however, if i see a lion coming down the road,Id be a fool to assume its one of those trained circus ones. :)

You're comparing blacks to lions. Brilliant!

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #180 on: October 24, 2007, 09:23:26 PM »
I think that it's okay to look at race and genetics when it comes to medical factors. For example, blacks have a higher chance of being a carrier of sickle cell. Certain races are more prone to getting diabetes and other medical conditions. In these cases, it's not racist to look at this and to report on this. But when it comes to stating that certain races are born with an evil, immoral, or inferior gene, then that is clearly racist.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #181 on: October 24, 2007, 09:26:17 PM »
You have lost me.YoU think blacks are your inferiors?Im confused what are you talking about.I don't hate blacks and just because I see them as my enemies?Your point.There is some truth to generalizations.They for sure are not my friends by there actions.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #182 on: October 24, 2007, 09:31:15 PM »
I don't think Im superiour to anyone.Tell your students their full of possibilities .why would I care.I wish them the best.Besides thats your job right? :)

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #183 on: October 24, 2007, 09:34:54 PM »
Maybe you have me confused with "Ask the Ape guy".You should talk with him. ;)

Kiwi

« Reply #184 on: October 24, 2007, 10:10:18 PM »
Just one thing cookie.I don't believe them inferior just different.We all have superior and inferior attributes.however, if i see a lion coming down the road,Id be a fool to assume its one of those trained circus ones. :)

You're comparing blacks to lions. Brilliant!

Thats not fair I would have a Loin in my house far quicker than a black.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #185 on: October 24, 2007, 10:12:36 PM »
LOL ;)

Kiwi

« Reply #186 on: October 24, 2007, 10:15:06 PM »
I think that it's okay to look at race and genetics when it comes to medical factors. For example, blacks have a higher chance of being a carrier of sickle cell. Certain races are more prone to getting diabetes and other medical conditions. In these cases, it's not racist to look at this and to report on this. But when it comes to stating that certain races are born with an evil, immoral, or inferior gene, then that is clearly racist.
you just stated Inferior gene, thats a genetic fault the creates a medical weakness. As in heathwise DNA wise Black genes are very inferior, and since we are made up soley of our DNA then doesn't logically state that the product is inferior too.

Kiwi

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #188 on: October 24, 2007, 11:10:01 PM »
And by the way I guess The Ask the Ape thing is supposed to be funny ,but it is offensive.Is he Black? Is that the joke? Is it supposed to be like song of the south a great but not racist movie.Whats the deal.I don't get it.Why was Erika obsessed with me a non hater of anyone and figured that  ape thing was ok.Confused,But Why not have ask the Nazi or ask the self hating Jew or self hating White.Sorry I just don't get it! :)The ones I mentioned might make more sense.Maybe some one can explain. :)

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #189 on: October 24, 2007, 11:25:53 PM »
Please! :(

Kiwi

« Reply #190 on: October 24, 2007, 11:31:29 PM »
Its is simple people will only see what they want to see, regardless of what is reality.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #191 on: October 24, 2007, 11:32:05 PM »
And by the way I guess The Ask the Ape thing is supposed to be funny ,but it is offensive.Is he Black? Is that the joke? Is it supposed to be like song of the south a great but not racist movie.Whats the deal.I don't get it.Why was Erika obsessed with me a non hater of anyone and figured that  ape thing was ok.Confused,But Why not have ask the Nazi or ask the self hating Jew or self hating White.Sorry I just don't get it! :)The ones I mentioned might make more sense.Maybe some one can explain. :)
Ask the ape thread is one of the great mystery's of the world. Don't try to figure it out. Just read and enjoy. If you try to figure it out you will only get a headache.   
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #192 on: October 24, 2007, 11:39:04 PM »
Please! :(
What race do you believe JB is?   8;)  I think he looks just like his avatar.  :)
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #193 on: October 24, 2007, 11:40:54 PM »
So your saying its ok by Erika a black man would feed racism.Weird.Or you as well?And this Bi racial man is racist?Insane.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #194 on: October 24, 2007, 11:42:32 PM »
So your saying its ok by Erika a black man would feed racism.Weird.Or you as well?And this Bi racial man is racist?Insane.
I'm not racist.  You speak out of both sides of your mouth.  What was your problem with Erica again?
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #195 on: October 24, 2007, 11:52:56 PM »
Did you and her go there together?I hope you don't show you little cat that.This Jew is too smart for this .You are WOW.!Bye

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #196 on: October 25, 2007, 12:25:18 AM »

Let me tell you genetic facts:

Black people have very curly hair, dark skin, large teeth, big bones, flat noses, full lips...maybe more testosterone...

I agree with what you said against the racism. But to take you up on what you just wrote ...
If black people have more testosterone, then howcome they tend to be quite hairless ?

Black people tend to be quite big, it seems you relate that to them having more testosterone.  Is that so?

Jews tend to be smaller than the average population, are you saying they have less?

If so, then part of you is an anti-semite, or a self hating jew, or a "self hating whitey".   Somebody who thinks blacks are more masculine. Let me educate you.  If you use google, you will see that Black people do not have longer members than white people.  And I wouldn`t even conclude that they are stronger either(they just have a slower metabolism, so they get HUGE and that helps them to have the energy to workout and build lots of muscle. But they only get that if they workout). And they are not a hairy people. They are pretty much hairless. And they can sing really really high.

Notice how the black rap culture, they act like arrogant 10 year olds. Testosterone does not do that. Testosterone can turn you like that guy in "The Renegade", it can strongly affect your personality for the good like that. It can turn you into Bruce Lee, if you have the brains. And it can turn you into a Kahanist.   It does not make you steal.  If you don`t realise that, then maybe you need some.   But don`t insult those that have it.  And you are, by saying that blacks might have more.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #197 on: October 25, 2007, 12:28:04 AM »
So you are saying cookie we should not be proud of who we are. Rather you want us to hide the fact.

I am liberated woman, so you want my to be confined and restricted.

Next you want me to cover my hair too?

Oh yeah which does happen to be blonde, I am damned I know  :::D

Of course I want people here to be proud of who they are. I want people to be proud that they are educated, proud to be smart, proud to be good artists, proud to be good professionals, proud to be righteous..Proud to be Righteous Christians, Proud to be Righteous Jews, Proud to be Righteous Italians, Proud to be Righteous Polish, Proud to be Righteous Australians, Proud to be a Righteous American...Proud to be a great Mother or Father.

But certainly NOT PROUD TO BE WHITE or BLACK.

I fully agree with what you're saying here. I'll even go so far as to say that there's absolutely nothing wrong with being white or black. It's only wrong if your pride gets equated to being against anyone who is not like you. I've seen some white supremecist videos where they state that it's okay for everybody else to show pride in themselves except for the whites. For me personally, I have no problem with anybody expressing their white pride. I only have a problem where they show their pride by bashing everybody who is not white.

I mean I guesss... :(  just like someone being proud to br pretty.  however looks only go skin deep...  the right thing is to develop oneself beyond the looks
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #198 on: October 25, 2007, 12:29:33 AM »
Id have to say I think its not obsession with race ,Its how race is affecting the climate and the collapse of society[civilization] world wide.On the other hand one could say it is just the evil cultures we object to.The evil cultures belong to the different races,more or less.So by  calling a rose a different name,it doesn't change the fact the rose is still a rose.

Wayne, I agree wtih you on this part...Since we see that the majority of blacks are involved in evil deeds, we certainly can't say that ALL blacks are bad, but we can assume that when we see a black person they are guilty until proven innocent...and if he proves himself righteous or close to it, then it's all good...

So if we are annoyed at blacks, for example, for their rap culture, and we talk about that, it's ok...

But just because they were born an African race and therefore they are inferior...that's unacceptable.

Guilty until proven innocent? I'm very surprised to see this coming from you. I don't think we should presume them guilty of anything until they have engaged in any guilty act against you as an individual.

in real life i'm more lenient.  the pc bug has already bitten me.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #199 on: October 25, 2007, 12:30:59 AM »

circus or no circus i'm running the other way