Author Topic: You know what, Chaim was right about black inventors  (Read 17994 times)

Boeregeneraal

Re: You know what, Chaim was right about black inventors
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2007, 07:14:55 AM »
Still....a YES or No question.

hahaha yes

Maryjoe, want some Brazillia Mayonaise?
It was designed by a black....yuuuuum :D :D

:::D :::D O0

Love your pic Slav  O0

German Shephards are damn fine dogs! ;)
In fact, their my favourite breed :)

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2007, 07:23:29 AM »
Still....a YES or No question.

hahaha yes

Maryjoe, want some Brazillia Mayonaise?
It was designed by a black....yuuuuum :D :D

:::D :::D O0

Love your pic Slav  O0

German Shephards are damn fine dogs! ;)
In fact, their my favourite breed :)

Thank you. German Shepherds are my favourite breed as well.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2007, 07:31:58 AM »
MaryJoe:  The people on this forum have asked you ten times to answer the question, but ten times you have avoided the question and thrown insuts at us.

Here's the question one more time:  Why does your black inventors list claim that the aircondtioner was invented by a black man, when in fact, the first airconditioner  was invented and patented by Carrier, who was a white man.  (When I discovered this lie, which only took a minute) , it caused me to doubt everything the blacks claim.  I mean everything!   Mr. Carrier, the real inventor of the aircondtioner is turning  over in his grave and screaming, "I invented the air conditioner and patented it."  
     You owe Mr. Carrier and his family an apology, a sincere apology in writing.  And you owe us an apology in writing as well,  for hurling insults, for simply discovering a lie about an inventor. All we have done is ask you to answer a question.  Answer the question, or you will lose the respect of thewonderful  people of the Jewish Task Force.
     PS: I want to contact the Carrier family letting them know that a black inventors list is claiming that Mr. Carrier did not invent the first airconditioner.  Please send me the source of your list so I may forward it to the Carrier family, and they can take appropriate action.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2007, 07:44:39 AM »
We have to have some compassion for people like maryjoe. All the revisionist crap on the web and in the newer publications is really playing havoc with uninformed peoples minds. This is what the revisionist are hopping for. As is said " Say it often enough and soon even the biggest lie will become a fact" .
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2007, 07:52:17 AM »
We have to have some compassion for people like maryjoe. All the revisionist crap on the web and in the newer publications is really playing havoc with uninformed peoples minds. This is what the revisionist are hopping for. As is said " Say it often enough and soon even the biggest lie will become a fact" .

I disagree, MaryJoe needs to answer and apologize

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2007, 07:54:22 AM »
I had shephards while in South Africa.
Damn fine dogs! I love them sooooo much  :)
Smart and loving to name a few.

But then, I had to give her away...(when coming to australia)  :'( :'( :'( . My  Sasha

Good dogs to use in the military as well ;)

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2007, 07:57:43 AM »

But then, I had to give her away...(when coming to australia)  :'( :'( :'( . My  Sasha

Excellent for putting a muslim into a pen with them. They will make short work of the muzzie. It is too bad you had to give away your dog. Is she a guard dog?
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2007, 08:02:31 AM »

Excellent for putting a muslim into a pen with them. They will make short work of the muzzie. It is too bad you had to give away your dog. Is she a guard dog?

In south africa, ALL dogs are guard dogs hahaha  ;D ;D

She was the best dog i ever had! Loyal as can be!
Initially, i got her when she was about 3yrs old from the pound (SPCA). We had 3 cats and 1 other dog. Fit right into the family  :) NEVER fought with the cats. In fact, they were best of friends.

I would like to get me a Shephard here in ausralia, but i tell you, dogs are VEEEERY expensive. Hell, it's a luxury  ;D ;D $1500 for a shephard!

Say, are you in the army Slav?

newman

« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2007, 08:09:04 AM »

In south africa, ALL dogs are guard dogs hahaha  ;D ;D

She was the best dog i ever had! Loyal as can be!
Initially, i got her when she was about 3yrs old from the pound (SPCA). We had 3 cats and 1 other dog. Fit right into the family  :) NEVER fought with the cats. In fact, they were best of friends.

I would like to get me a Shephard here in ausralia, but i tell you, dogs are VEEEERY expensive. Hell, it's a luxury  ;D ;D $1500 for a shephard!

Say, are you in the army Slav?

You have to pay good money for European stock. Local shepherds are inbred and schizoid in Australia. Even more so with dobermans.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2007, 08:17:18 AM »
actually, ALL breeds in australia are priced waaaaay to high!

even some triple crossed  ;D dog can cost you about $150!

newman

« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2007, 08:20:16 AM »

They've banned all the blood sports but I'd love to set two dobermans on an arab. That would be a great way to spend an afternoon.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2007, 08:25:32 AM »

They've banned all the blood sports but I'd love to set two dobermans on an arab. That would be a great way to spend an afternoon.

hahaha yes. German ingenuity at it's finest ;)

Haha, we should come up with a pig/dog breed, and donate them to the IDF  :D :D

newman

« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2007, 08:33:01 AM »

Yes.

Doberman height, Rottweiler weight, Bull terrier's locking jaw, fox terrier's fearlessness! That would be a good dog for the forces of Kahanist Israel to 'persuade' the arabs to leave now, wouldn't it?

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2007, 08:41:45 AM »

Yes.

Doberman height, Rottweiler weight, Bull terrier's locking jaw, fox terrier's fearlessness! That would be a good dog for the forces of Kahanist Israel to 'persuade' the arabs to leave now, wouldn't it?

haha ja.

Add in some Loyalty and brains (Shephard and Labrador)

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer

Offline maryjoe

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2007, 01:57:02 PM »
There's nothing wrong with disliking something that you know is evil.  The evil inclination has to do with the way most blacks choose to behave.  Sorry, you're losing in every facet of your argument, maryjoe. 
You hate blacks good or bad that is evil. anyone that says anything good about blacks is attack here. if you guys lived in Israel you would attack black Jews.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #41 on: November 04, 2007, 01:58:51 PM »
There's nothing wrong with disliking something that you know is evil.  The evil inclination has to do with the way most blacks choose to behave.  Sorry, you're losing in every facet of your argument, maryjoe. 
You hate blacks good or bad that is evil. anyone that says anything good about blacks is attack here. if you guys lived in Israel you would attack black Jews.

While I disagree with the ways in which many posters attack blacks on here, I have to disagree with your assertion that these same people would attack black Jews in Israel.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #42 on: November 04, 2007, 01:59:44 PM »
But Mary Joe,  your list said a black man invented the air conditioner, when in fact it was a white man, named Carrier who was the first one to invent it and patent it
you guys get very upset when good things are said about black people. are you sure you guys are not racist? maybe you are in denial.

Of course, we're racists.

You're not very quick on the uptake, are you, maryjoe?
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #43 on: November 04, 2007, 02:03:16 PM »
But Mary Joe,  your list said a black man invented the air conditioner, when in fact it was a white man, named Carrier who was the first one to invent it and patent it
you guys get very upset when good things are said about black people. are you sure you guys are not racist? maybe you are in denial.

Of course, we're racists.

You're not very quick on the uptake, are you, maryjoe?

I hope you're joking here.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #44 on: November 04, 2007, 02:04:57 PM »
Joking?

I'm just honest.

I don't like blacks. I'm not comfortable around them and neither is anyone that I know.

Don't hate me for honesty.

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline maryjoe

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #45 on: November 04, 2007, 02:07:01 PM »
Joking?

I'm just honest.

I don't like blacks. I'm not comfortable around them and neither is anyone that I know.

This is proof that many members of jtf are EREV RAV or false Noahides. Racism is not part of the Torah!

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #46 on: November 04, 2007, 02:07:50 PM »
Judea:  You make a good point!  And your honest, too.  I don't fault you, I give you credit for speaking the truth.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #47 on: November 04, 2007, 02:11:00 PM »
Joking?

I'm just honest.

This is proof that many members of jtf are EREV RAV or false Noahides. Racism is not part of the Torah!

Racism is not part of the Torah!!!!!!!!!

You have to be crazy.

Blacks are a cursed race.

Canaan and all of the chldren of Ham were cursed to be slaves of slaves.

There is even a Midrash talking about how Canaan's face turned black and his hair turned into wool.

You have to be joking.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #48 on: November 04, 2007, 02:12:11 PM »
Joking?

I'm just honest.

Racism is not part of the Torah!!!!!!!!!

You have to be crazy.

Blacks are a cursed race.

Canaan and all of the chldren of Ham were cursed to be slaves of slaves.

There is even a Midrash talking about how Canaan's face turned black and his hair turned into wool.

You have to be joking.

Even Chaim would disagree with you about this. It's not about race. It's about culture!

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #49 on: November 04, 2007, 02:12:25 PM »
maryjoe, you have not studied that much of the Torah that you claim to speak for, have you?