Author Topic: BLACKS Must Go back to Africa, Including Obama  (Read 7368 times)

Offline qwerty

• Junior JTFer
Re: BLACKS Must Go back to Africa, Including Obama
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2007, 11:01:39 PM »
By help I mean show the true error of there ways, actually say things that certain people wouldn't dare say, and stop blaming white people.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2007, 11:28:20 PM »
I think African culture is not compatible with european-american-western culture.

I remember crazy stories of friends having appointments with - truly gifted - african musicians, that ALWAYS show up 1 to 3 hours too late.

Some (I guess 15 %) of them are better, and work in companies, and show up ALWAYS in time,
so i'm not going to suggest, that I'm superior, to those people in any way.

BUT, I also breaks my hearth, that the 'in time coming' black Africans are a minority.

They have an expression when making appointments with each-other :
A: 'we meet , Saturday 2 o'clock'

B: 'OK. Saturday 2 o'clock''

A: 'no, 2 o clock European time , not a minute later. I don't use AFRICAN TIME'

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2007, 11:30:33 PM »
its tough for me to come up with an answer only because I have a few black jewish friends, but I think only those who are a burden to the african american (Sharpton, Jackson, Obama) should just leave.

I think it was LBJ who re-enslaved the black man with his great society programs. What came out of that program is a result of the current status of black america.

If a black is a genuine Jew, we have nothing against them.

I remember a Palestinian from Hebron , saying Falascha's are doing the dirty jobs in the Israeli Army.
Of course this arab, hates all blacks. Regardless their faith.

He even hates all arabs, that's why he moved to Europe.

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2007, 11:40:10 PM »

They have an expression when making appointments with each-other :
A: 'we meet , Saturday 2 o'clock'

B: 'OK. Saturday 2 o'clock''

A: 'no, 2 o clock European time , not a minute later. I don't use AFRICAN TIME'

:::D :::D :::D :::D O0

newman

« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2007, 11:43:39 PM »
last time I checked blacks are descendants of adam made in the image of G-d.  You are slapping G-d in the face with your hatred against blacks.  I happen to have a black neighbor downstairs who runs a business and employs many people.  Your racism is sickening. 
I have a muSSlim neighbour who does that. So what?

The majority of both cultures are evil Jew-haters.

How are we racist when we praise blacks such as Alan Keyes or Jo Clark?

Let's look at this issue.

Understand that 'racist' is the most abused and misused word in the english language today. It has also become the new bludgeoning word of the left. In medievel times the church used the word 'heretic' to attack and destroy (literally) those who opposed or descented.The people it attacked were NEVER heretics 99% of the time. The left use 'racist' in the same way , mostly against those who are NOT racist in any way, shape or form. The word has become a club with which to beat down opposition.

Definitions:
Racism n:
1. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that *a particular race is superior to others.*
2. Discrimination or prejudice *based on race*.

racist: - a person with a prejudiced belief that one *race is superior* to others

Quite clearly, the words 'racist' and 'racism' CANNOT be used to describe JTF, JTF policy or Kahanist ideology..The very definitions of these words center on race, not culture.

There are NO attacks on races at JTF. The attacks are on bad culture, NOT bad race.

JTF attacks evil and evil cultures REGARDLESS of race. JTF's attacks on WHITE european anti-semites and self-hating JEWS have been far greater in number and more vitriolic than any criticism of the cultures of any non-whites

To not speak out against evil because of Orwellian political correctness (as advocated by liberals) is evil in itself.

The hatred we have for evil cultures at JTF is based on their evil actions and stated goals.

The black, arab and mexican cultures are cultures of hate, envy, sloth, criminality and anti-semitism (this is based on research, statistics and emperical evidence- NOT prejudice). That is why we hate those cultures.The physical characteristics of these people (whilst commented on, occasionally) has NOTHING to do with our dislike of, opposition to or criticism of their cultures.

As our organisation becomes larger and poses a greater threat to Jew-haters and their leftist allies, we can expect more attacks on both our movement and our characters. Treat each and every accusation of 'racism' with the contempt it deserves. Repeat the mantra over and over again......

"IT'S NOT RACE! IT'S CULTURE, STUPID!"

Exceptions do not disprove an argument, they prove it.

It amazes me that some people are under the impression that an exception to the norm changes the norm!

We all know a handful of negroes who don't commit crime, do drugs or have bastard babies. So what? That doesn't change the fact that the majority or a near majority do.

We all know one or two muSslims who don't want to kill, forcibly convert or dhimmify non-muSslims. So what? It doesn't change the fact that the majority do. If the majority did not want these things, iSSlam would have undergone a reformation like christianity did.

We all accept that Toyotas are reliable and Ladas are lemons. It's based on emperical evidence such as owners' surveys etc, yet I know of ONE man who owned a totally reliable Lada and another who owned a complete lemon of a toyota. According to these "but you can't say that about them because I know a (insert minority here) who isn't like that" idiots, we can't say "Toyotas are reliable" or "Ladas are crap" because of a couple of exceptions! This is false logic.

Remember, as the old saying goes............ "It is the exception that proves the rule".

Offline aggressi0n

• Full JTFer
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2007, 12:02:38 AM »
Uh, no. There's something called the Constitution. Nor are they are inferior.
There are no inferior races, but there ARE inferior cultures and inferior people.

No there is a person who uses what they got(their brain) and those who don't(liberals.) But there's something called the constitution and I'm a fan of it and no where in it does it say that we can deport people because of their race nor take away any rights.

newman

« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2007, 12:04:55 AM »
There are no inferior races, but there ARE inferior cultures and inferior people.

No there is a person who uses what they got(their brain) and those who don't(liberals.) But there's something called the constitution and I'm a fan of it and no where in it does it say that we can deport people because of their race nor take away any rights.
You can't.

But you can eliminate social security and offer people money so they leave leave volluntarily.

Offline aggressi0n

• Full JTFer
« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2007, 12:07:06 AM »

You can't.

But you can eliminate social security and offer people money so they leave leave volluntarily.

So use tax dollars to make people leave? Uh, no.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2007, 12:07:52 AM »
The constitution only considers shvartzas 3/5ths human. I doubt any of the human rights laws were made for them. I wish we had a presidential candidate who would be running on this type of platform.
I am urinating on a Koran.

newman

« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2007, 12:10:38 AM »

You can't.

Says who?

You can use tax dollars to execute people.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2007, 12:19:29 AM »

You can't.

In the constitution it is (in Belgium) also said that the State needs to protect the civilians from foreign enemies.  By opening the borders , and letting in thur worl people, without checking them on criminal behaviour, war crimes, AIDS virus,  the State is unconstitutional.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2007, 12:27:34 AM »
last time I checked blacks are descendants of adam made in the image of G-d.  You are slapping G-d in the face with your hatred against blacks.  I happen to have a black neighbor downstairs who runs a business and employs many people.  Your racism is sickening. 
Yeshua, the majority of blacks choose to lead base and vile lifestyles. JTF wishes nothing but the best for those who do not.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2007, 12:29:19 AM »
The constitution only considers shvartzas 3/5ths human. I doubt any of the human rights laws were made for them. I wish we had a presidential candidate who would be running on this type of platform.
Welcome back, DownwithIslam!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2007, 12:44:25 AM »
Welcome back, DownwithIslam!
i agree 100% and hope the righteous shvartzas are permitted some kind of tolerance in our states,
But prefer them to leave in africa, and make that continent righteous, instead of destabilising Europe and North-America.
What about South America?

Offline yeshuadisciple

• Full JTFer
  • My crazy parrot
« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2007, 12:47:27 AM »
Yeshua, the majority of blacks choose to lead base and vile lifestyles. JTF wishes nothing but the best for those who do not.

I don't have a problem with pointing out cultural problems, but saying Blacks are devoid of intelligence is flat out racist and has nothing to do with cultural debate.   I think you're missing the real underlying reason for the decline of the west.  It was whites in power who kicked God out of public life decades ago.  We sowed the wind and we are now reaping the whirlwind.  I do think that immigration policies are insane as we let too many people in to be assimilated, but this is just a symptom of the overall rot of our culture from within and a total lack of discernment by Godless leaders. 
« Last Edit: December 09, 2007, 12:51:32 AM by yeshuadisciple »
And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.  And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
Zechariah 12:9-10

"Seventy weeks have been decreed for your people and your holy city, to finish the transgression, to make an end of sin, to make atonement for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the most holy place.  "So you are to know and discern that from the issuing of a decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until Messiah the Prince there will be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks; it will be built again, with plaza and moat, even in times of distress.  "Then after the sixty-two weeks the Messiah will be cut off and have nothing, and the people of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary And its end will come with a flood; even to the end there will be war; desolations are determined.  "And he will make a firm covenant with the many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and grain offering; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate, even until a complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who makes desolate."
Daniel 9:24-27

My lovely wife

newman

« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2007, 12:51:16 AM »

I don't have a problem with pointing out cultural problems, but saying Blacks are devoid of intelligence is flat out racist and has nothing to do with cultural debate. 

Ze'ev has the bellcurves. Their IQ is 65-70 (average in africa, 85 in the USA. So they ARE less intelligent (on average).

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2007, 12:57:19 AM »

I don't have a problem with pointing out cultural problems, but saying Blacks are devoid of intelligence is flat out racist and has nothing to do with cultural debate. 

Ze'ev has the bellcurves. Their IQ is 65-70 (average in africa, 85 in the USA. So they ARE less intelligent (on average).
It is also proven that the blacks from Congo , extermintated the Bushmen, which now only live in the south of the continent.. .
Bushmen have an average IQ of 55, I read, or 10 IQ less than Blacks.

The lowest IQ on earth is the Austrialian Ambiorixinals. i guess it was 45??

just llok at me :D

But don't remember.
At the other hand they have very good spatial intelligence.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2007, 12:59:25 AM by Ambiorix »

newman

« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2007, 12:59:57 AM »

It is also proven that the blacks from Congo , extermintated the Bushmen .
Bushmen have an average IQ of 55, I read it somehwere.

The lowest IQ on earth is the Austrialian Ambiorixinals.
No, it's white New Zealanders............followed by argentines.

Offline yeshuadisciple

• Full JTFer
  • My crazy parrot
« Reply #43 on: December 09, 2007, 01:07:58 AM »

IQ is heavily influenced by environmental factors like nutrition and mental stimulation during the formative years, even a loving environment is important to mental development.   People in the slums need Judeo/Christian values and need to stop the disintegration of the family unit.  The family is the most basic political unit, if you have chaos in the home you will eventually have anarchy at the national level.   If you can put those things in place and restore integrity and work ethic people can get out of the slums and make the criminal activity drastically decline.   The problem is you have humanistic programs that throw money at the problem and it keeps getting worse.  People need to be spiritually fed first, and then a hand up will do much good.   Where I live most of the criminal activity is Godless whites who have no hope.  They put up a top 10 criminals poster and 8 out of 10 are white.  All men without God will be reduced to savagery.   I don't believe throwing blacks and hispanics out of your country is going to deal with the root problem. 
And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.  And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
Zechariah 12:9-10

"Seventy weeks have been decreed for your people and your holy city, to finish the transgression, to make an end of sin, to make atonement for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the most holy place.  "So you are to know and discern that from the issuing of a decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until Messiah the Prince there will be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks; it will be built again, with plaza and moat, even in times of distress.  "Then after the sixty-two weeks the Messiah will be cut off and have nothing, and the people of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary And its end will come with a flood; even to the end there will be war; desolations are determined.  "And he will make a firm covenant with the many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and grain offering; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate, even until a complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who makes desolate."
Daniel 9:24-27

My lovely wife

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #44 on: December 09, 2007, 01:12:44 AM »

It is also proven that the blacks from Congo , extermintated the Bushmen .
Bushmen have an average IQ of 55, I read it somehwere.

The lowest IQ on earth is the Austrialian Ambiorixinals.
No, it's white New Zealanders............followed by argentines.

I like New-Zealands lambs-meat , they have a right to remain in their sub-human culture. :-*

Argentine has nice ladies. (no need to interbreede, just relax :::D)

... they are even more Christian than Europeans... >:(

newman

« Reply #45 on: December 09, 2007, 01:14:18 AM »

IQ is heavily influenced by environmental factors like nutrition and mental stimulation during the formative years, even a loving environment is important to mental development.   People in the slums need Judeo/Christian values and need to stop the disintegration of the family unit.  The family is the most basic political unit, if you have chaos in the home you will eventually have anarchy at the national level.   If you can put those things in place and restore integrity and work ethic people can get out of the slums and make the criminal activity drastically decline.   The problem is you have humanistic programs that throw money at the problem and it keeps getting worse.  People need to be spiritually fed first, and then a hand up will do much good.   Where I live most of the criminal activity is Godless whites who have no hope.  They put up a top 10 criminals poster and 8 out of 10 are white.  All men without G-d will be reduced to savagery.   I don't believe throwing blacks and hispanics out of your country is going to deal with the root problem. 
Firstly, you're confusing IQ with education. IQ is IQ. All people tested come from a variety of domestic situations.

Secondly, facts are facts. What's the case in your area means zip for the majority.

The prevalence of imprisonment in 2001 was higher for
-- black males (16.6%) and Hispanic males (7.7%) than for white males (2.6%)
-- black females (1.7%) and Hispanic females (0.7%) than white females (0.3%)
http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/crimoff.htm

****************N
New Century Foundation
The Color of Crime

Major Findings:
• Police and the justice system are not biased against minorities.
Crime Rates
• Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.
• When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.
• Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate.
• The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic.
Interracial Crime
• Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.
• Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.
• Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
• Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.
Gangs
• Only 10 percent of youth gang members are white.
• Hispanics are 19 times more likely than whites to be members of youth gangs. Blacks are 15 times more likely, and Asians are nine times more likely.
Incarceration
• Between 1980 and 2003 the US incarceration rate more than tripled, from 139 to 482 per 100,000, and the number of prisoners increased from 320,000 to 1.39 million.
• Blacks are seven times more likely to be in prison than whites. Hispanics are three times more likely.

http://www.nc-f.org/findings.htm

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #46 on: December 09, 2007, 01:31:09 AM »

IQ is heavily influenced by environmental factors like nutrition and mental stimulation during the formative years, even a loving environment is important to mental development.   People in the slums need Judeo/Christian values and need to stop the disintegration of the family unit.  The family is the most basic political unit, if you have chaos in the home you will eventually have anarchy at the national level.   If you can put those things in place and restore integrity and work ethic people can get out of the slums and make the criminal activity drastically decline.   The problem is you have humanistic programs that throw money at the problem and it keeps getting worse.  People need to be spiritually fed first, and then a hand up will do much good.   Where I live most of the criminal activity is Godless whites who have no hope.  They put up a top 10 criminals poster and 8 out of 10 are white.  All men without G-d will be reduced to savagery.   I don't believe throwing blacks and hispanics out of your country is going to deal with the root problem. 

You are certainly right that environmental factors are important.
But do remember Chaim saying how his grand-mother was giving food to the people even she was poor (depression 30ties)

Of course, we now have relatively much richer blacks who destroy the habitat they live in .

(
That's why I never refer to the word Ghetto , for black /  muslims neighbourhoods.
i call it Enclaves.
The Jews never even numerically , demographically  threatened Europeans, as do the muslims now with their "Ghettos".
Outside the borders 1.7billion are waiting to come in .

that 's why i am so mad at those filthy Weltners and Dukes.
They claim Jews are the source of all evil.
Whilst it is the opposite.
What made Germany so good?
What made the Soviet-union so good.
Not that the non-jews were bad at all,
But what Jews contribute with their average higher IQ's was fantastic.
 :-* :-* :-* :-*
And so they are seen as the 'elders of zion that want to take over he world by making the Goyim slaughtering each-other"
yeah right :-\
)

But back on topic, the environmental is not determining everything.
A child is NOT a tubula rasa.
Child from blacks are born stronger, and can sit .

Children from whites/asians can sit i think in the 3d week.

IQ of black babies is higher , the first 3 years,
than gradually lower than asians/whites.

No environmental aspects can undo this.

REMEMBER : AVERAGE Blacks, AVERAGE whites

I know a 140 IQ black man here,
but he is a leader of a criminal gang and has

himself €800
 / 4 woman (never married) €3200 (exclusive gratis housing)
/17 children of whom (???€)

4 adults, paid  about a €3200 (exclusive gratis housing)

plus dealing kilo's of marihuana.
plus stealing cars and shipping them to africa.
plus playing music and getting 600€ a gig.

He is smart.

And evil

And in his living room there's a 1mx1m photo of Mekka!!

and he claims to be Christian???

Time to expel this family & slaves (60% of the 2000 people of Ghanese nationality in the city were i live)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #47 on: December 09, 2007, 01:58:27 AM »
If a black is non-muslim and America-Loving, they can stay (ie Larry Elders).

Otherwise, ship em' out, I don't care what color they are.  I'll gladly pay for their ride back.  Its my way of Atoning.

Brian

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #48 on: December 09, 2007, 02:15:35 AM »
If a black is non-muslim and America-Loving, they can stay (ie Larry Elders).

Otherwise, ship em' out, I don't care what color they are.  I'll gladly pay for their ride back.  Its my way of Atoning.

Brian

You can't always compare blacks living in the USA with the immigrants we get from Africa in Europe.