Author Topic: IN A SANE WORLD, THIS PHOTO OF OBAMA WOULD BE THE KISS OF DEATH  (Read 17965 times)

Just Erica

Re: IN A SANE WORLD, THIS PHOTO OF OBAMA WOULD BE THE KISS OF DEATH
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2008, 06:48:50 AM »
Question for Erica.

Would you object to an American Presidential candidate of german parentage wearing a nazi uniform on a visit to germany ?
The Nazi uniform isn't part of German culture! The Nazi uniform is representative of the evil doings of an idiot,whom I think was actually Satan in the flesh before he off-ed himself.

I didn't ask if it was part of german culture.

I ask again, is it OK for a german-American politician to try on a nazi uniform?
YOU DIDN't ASK THAT QUESTION, NEWMAN. And like I said the Nazi uniform isn't the same as African garb. So the answer is NO. It would be improper for a presidential candidate (OR ANYONE) to wear a NAZI uniform in Germany or even outside of his home. It is NOT improper for someone to wear African garb or even, or even Muslim garb... those clothing choices aren't related to evil people in general. You need help.
It's exactly the same.

muSSlim-nazi garb embody the genocidal, muSSlim-nazi belief just as german-nazi garb embodies the german-nazi belief.

You have a biased double standard.

You call me biased and YOU are the one saying that ALL muslims (basically) who wear Muslim garb are Nazis? I HAVE NO PROBLEM with labeling actual evil muslims with evil terrorist acts, "evil" but it's NOT because of their clothes...its because of their actions. When did you ever hear of anyone in Obama's family (on his Dad's side) committing attocities like murdering in the name of jihad? NEVER. You call people nazis but have NO proof that that's what they are
« Last Edit: February 25, 2008, 06:52:52 AM by Just Erica »

newman

« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2008, 06:50:46 AM »
ALL muSSlims support acts of terror even if they don't commit them personally.

Just Erica

« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2008, 06:51:24 AM »
Question for Erica.

Would you object to an American Presidential candidate of german parentage wearing a nazi uniform on a visit to germany ?
The Nazi uniform isn't part of German culture! The Nazi uniform is representative of the evil doings of an idiot,whom I think was actually Satan in the flesh before he off-ed himself.
I didn't ask if it was part of german culture.

I ask again, is it OK for a german-American politician to try on a nazi uniform?
YOU DIDN't ASK THAT QUESTION, NEWMAN. And like I said the Nazi uniform isn't the same as African garb. So the answer is NO. It would be improper for a presidential candidate (OR ANYONE) to wear a NAZI uniform in Germany or even outside of his home. It is NOT improper for someone to wear African garb or even, or even Muslim garb... those clothing choices aren't related to evil people in general. You need help.
you need help too.
I'm just fine. I have no problem disagreeing with anyone here. My problem is people insulting me and then gettin angry because I stand up for myself.

But why do you post here? This is a right-wing forum. You are not so right-wing. Imagine I go on a pro-obama forum. What do you think would happen then?  I would get into troubles if I only would tell people I like JTF.
Nine times out of ten, you would go to an Obama forum and totally trash the entire board for supporting him. I didn't come here for that. Blame the rest on Allen T, Judeanoncapta, and my curiosity of why some of you think the way you do.

Just Erica

« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2008, 06:53:53 AM »
That's a stupid comment, newman. That's like me saying that ALL whites support racism even if they aren't a part of the kkk and don't do anything to hurt anyone.

newman

« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2008, 06:58:56 AM »
That's a stupid comment, newman. That's like me saying that ALL whites support racism even if they aren't a part of the kkk and don't do anything to hurt anyone.
What a dumb comparison. There is NOTHING in any white religion compelling racism, but iSSlam itself DEMANDS acts of terror against non-muSSlims. They've been doing it for 1300 years!

Just Erica

« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2008, 07:04:00 AM »
What a dumb comparison. There is NOTHING in any white religion compelling racism, but iSSlam itself DEMANDS acts of terror against non-muSSlims. They've been doing it for 1300 years!
I'm a non-muslim and according to you,I should have been terrorized by Muslims many times... sorry..hasn't happened. It is insane to basically say that ALL Muslims are in on the terror because they're muslims. Newman, that's priceless.

newman

« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2008, 07:07:43 AM »
I'm a non-muslim and according to you,I should have been terrorized by Muslims many times... sorry..hasn't happened. It is insane to basically say that ALL Muslims are in on the terror because they're muslims. Newman, that's priceless.

Do you have any logic in that primative african skull?

Just because you havn't been victim of terror doesn't mean iSSlam doesn't call for Jihad against non-muSSlims!!!

And I didn't say all muSSlims are in on terror. I said they all support it.

You can't read!!!

Just Erica

« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2008, 07:14:55 AM »

Just because you havn't been victim of terror doesn't mean iSSlam doesn't call for Jihad against non-muSSlims!!!

You can't read!!!
Um.. "All Muslims support terror" means "ALL MUSLIMS ARE IN ON TERROR", newman. Either way, they don't care. (according to your 'logic')

newman

« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2008, 07:17:17 AM »

You can't read!!!
Um.. "All Muslims support terror" means "ALL MUSLIMS ARE IN ON TERROR", newman. Either way, they don't care. (according to your 'logic')

No it doesn't.

If you support a soccer team it means you want them to win. It doesn't mean you're playing or in on the game.

DUH! ::)

Just Erica

« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2008, 07:23:53 AM »

You can't read!!!

No it doesn't.

If you support a soccer team it means you want them to win. It doesn't mean you're playing or in on the game.

DUH! ::)
There is a saying, I may not get it just right but those who sit by and watch evil happen are just as evil as the person who committed the crime. If what you say is true, ALL muslims are evil and that's  all she wrote. I don't believe that ALL Muslims are like the evil ones. There were Muslims who were just as hurt as the Americans when those planes were crashed into the Twin Towers, the Pentagon and in Pennsylvania. Muslim relatives were lost in each of the crashes.

You're beyond help. Your hatred has consumed you.

newman

« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2008, 07:30:22 AM »

There is a saying, I may not get it just right but those who sit by and watch evil happen are just as evil as the person who committed the crime. If what you say is true, ALL muslims are evil and that's  all she wrote. I don't believe that ALL Muslims are like the evil ones. There were Muslims who were just as hurt as the Americans when those planes were crashed into the Twin Towers, the Pentagon and in Pennsylvania. Muslim relatives were lost in each of the crashes.

[/quote]

Read the muSSlim-nazi koran sometime instead of the TV guide. You'll see what iSSlam is about. muSSlims MUST hate non-muSSlims and wage war against them. muSSlims are as evil as WW2 nazis.

Just Erica

« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2008, 07:41:44 AM »

Read the muSSlim-nazi koran sometime instead of the TV guide. You'll see what iSSlam is about. muSSlims MUST hate non-muSSlims and wage war against them. muSSlims are as evil as WW2 nazis.
[/quote]Man, as a Christian, there are things I don't agree with in the Bible because the times changed.. I cut my hair, I eat shellfish... There are muslims who dont' follow the Koran to the letter.

newman

« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2008, 07:47:34 AM »

Man, as a Christian, there are things I don't agree with in the Bible because the times changed.. I cut my hair, I eat shellfish... There are muslims who dont' follow the Koran to the letter.
[/quote]

Then they are semi-observant nazis but still nazis

Just Erica

« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2008, 07:51:16 AM »

Man, as a Christian, there are things I don't agree with in the Bible because the times changed.. I cut my hair, I eat shellfish... There are muslims who dont' follow the Koran to the letter.

Then they are semi-observant nazis but still nazis
[/quote]Now you're officially blind.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2008, 07:56:13 AM »
The Midrash says when King Achasverosh was angry with Princess Vasti and wanted to execute her for not showing up at his party, he asked the Jewish sages' advice. But the sages thought: " If we declare Vasti guilty, and the King executes her, then he'll blame all Jews as soon as his rage is gone. And if we declare her innocent, he'll blame all Jews for not honoring the Kingdom" So they made an excuse and said: " Since the Beis Hamikdash is destroyed, we don't have the wisdom to judge about a life/death issue, please ask you other counsellors". It is written to teach the Jews to avoid getting involved in Goyshe issues that will profit them nothing.
But it seems that many people here are doing just the opposite!!!! What if Obama wins, and other Jews who have nothing to do with you, are targeted by Blacks rage. Chas VeShalom!!!! Hashem may require it from you!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2008, 08:15:31 AM »
The Midrash says when King Achasverosh was angry with Princess Vasti and wanted to execute her for not showing up at his party, he asked the Jewish sages' advice. But the sages thought: " If we declare Vasti guilty, and the King executes her, then he'll blame all Jews as soon as his rage is gone. And if we declare her innocent, he'll blame all Jews for not honoring the Kingdom" So they made an excuse and said: " Since the Beis Hamikdash is destroyed, we don't have the wisdom to judge about a life/death issue, please ask you other counsellors". It is written to teach the Jews to avoid getting involved in Goyshe issues that will profit them nothing.
But it seems that many people here are doing just the opposite!!!! What if Obama wins, and other Jews who have nothing to do with you, are targeted by Blacks rage. Chas VeShalom!!!! Hashem may require it from you!!!!!!!!!!

The European Jews in my Country have exactly behave like you suggest. The result was, that the most of them were blown out.

Antisemites are mentally ill. It is irrelevant like Jews behave or what political position they take. They will try to murder them in any case. They find in any case a reason for their "rage".

In Germany they have accused them to be responsible for bolschewism and capitalism together.

They have accused them of mixed marriage with gentiles and of seperating from the society together.

They have accused them of ruling the catholic church from behind the scenes and of going against Christians together.

You are wrong Raul!
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2008, 08:16:12 AM »
I have been reading this thread from the beginning...I see an interesting trend.. There are people that have lived and living and who will come to live on this planet. Whom no matter the evidence will stick to ones beliefs. When dealing with such people it is better to be quiet and walk away.

However in the current situation that USA is facing with the possible elections of the President.  Americans need to investigate her choices of candidates very deeply and not follow or vote for a person on superficial values or conditions. Thus you have to look at his or her WHOLE life and implications and qualifications for the Office of the President.

Never Never have full faith in Authority use your own thinking and trust your instincts.

My instincts tell me that Obama will be bad news for USA not based on his skin color( even tho people will vote for him just for this reason) but on his background which is will compromise the integrity of the office of the PRESIDENT.  
Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2008, 09:22:35 AM »

The European Jews in my Country have exactly behave like you suggest. The result was, that the most of them were blown out.

Antisemites are mentally ill. It is irrelevant like Jews behave or what political position they take. They will try to murder them in any case. They find in any case a reason for their "rage".

In Germany they have accused them to be responsible for bolschewism and capitalism together.

They have accused them of mixed marriage with gentiles and of seperating from the society together.

They have accused them of ruling the catholic church from behind the scenes and of going against Christians together.

You are wrong Raul!

You are right about anti-Semites. Honestly, when I see or hear one of them I am scared, not only because of what he may do, but just because I feel I have found an evil ghost. But I think there are people who are not anti-Semites, but may overllook anti-Semitism if they hear Jews sound like racists.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2008, 09:45:42 AM »
Ericka, why are you on this board? Are you masochistic?

Just Erica

« Reply #44 on: February 25, 2008, 10:01:54 AM »
I would have to be wouldn't I, to be constantly beaten up everyday...but no, I'm not masochistic. I'm here because I'm upset with the way some people see black people. I absolutely hate hearing that there are some people in the world who think that blacks (in general) are jiggaboos, sambos, apes, AA hires, and such but don't know ONE thing about good black culture. I think that my positivity will never be seen as positive. As long as I'm here,, no matter what i say, or how I say it, I will always be an evil black- supporting , nazi muslim loving black woman in the eyes of people who don't like opinionated black people on their website.

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #45 on: February 25, 2008, 10:19:41 AM »
reminds me of why people slow down to see an accident or go to see a boxing match or maybe a wrestling match.....Hope to see a good fight....People naturally love to argue and watch the fall out.
Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #46 on: February 25, 2008, 10:23:28 AM »
The fact is that people that wear that don't belong in America and neither do any other Muslims.

You're completely right Yacov. :) Muslims are so destructive and cancerous to every society they come into contact with as well.

Offline abdithefaithful

• Full JTFer
« Reply #47 on: February 25, 2008, 11:12:38 AM »
Wow, great find.  And he says he's not a Muslim.  Lying B   stard. 
I'm reaching a little but what are civilian women visiting a Muslim country told to do if they want to walk the streets? The answer: "WEAR A HIJAB!" Obama is in Africa in that picture, respecting his father's culture and the people's way of dressing. Besides, he looks as if he's trying it on.

Respectfully speaking, and this certainly isn't an attack on you, Erica, or anyone for that matter.... But if I were to have to make a social or business visit to someone who lives in or around the proximity of the GAYest of East Village New York City neighborhoods, I certainly would not acquiesce and subsequently submit myself to putting on a dress and high heels out of "respect" for the "culture" of all the extreme Gays who all reside clumped together in that location-- And by the same token, Obama shouldn't have played "dress up" in order to show "respect" for the "culture" of those extreme terrorists where he was visiting either... Once again, this post is in no way meant to offend, insult or result in mental stress, I'm just simply trying to make a very basic, polite and wholesome family oriented point regarding this new photograph being presented to our friendly group of message board posters....
If you don't like The Great Chaim, then you sure as heck wouldn't like me!

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #48 on: February 25, 2008, 11:13:16 AM »
I would have to be wouldn't I, to be constantly beaten up everyday...but no, I'm not masochistic. I'm here because I'm upset with the way some people see black people. I absolutely hate hearing that there are some people in the world who think that blacks (in general) are jiggaboos, sambos, apes, AA hires, and such but don't know ONE thing about good black culture. I think that my positivity will never be seen as positive. As long as I'm here,, no matter what i say, or how I say it, I will always be an evil black- supporting , nazi muslim loving black woman in the eyes of people who don't like opinionated black people on their website.

You said, that you wanted to vote for Obama. What do you expect?

Please tell me the points of "good black culture".
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #49 on: February 25, 2008, 11:28:35 AM »
That is a great picture!!!!  If only we could find a picture of him in his earlier days bowing on his prayer rug.   COME ON HILLARY CAMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!