Author Topic: IN A SANE WORLD, THIS PHOTO OF OBAMA WOULD BE THE KISS OF DEATH  (Read 17967 times)

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
Re: IN A SANE WORLD, THIS PHOTO OF OBAMA WOULD BE THE KISS OF DEATH
« Reply #75 on: February 26, 2008, 11:01:17 PM »
I thought it was considered heresy for a non-muslim to wear muslim garb and that there were severe penalties for so doing. Does anyone know for sure?

Recommended reading:
http://www.amazon.com/Unholy-Alliance-Radical-Islam-American/dp/0895260263/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1204062907&sr=8-2
« Last Edit: February 26, 2008, 11:49:40 PM by Cyberella »

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
By the way, the IRS is investigatin Hussein's church- nyuk nyuk!
« Reply #76 on: February 26, 2008, 11:28:51 PM »

The IRS is investigating the United Church of Christ over a speech Sen. Barack Obama gave at its national meeting last year after he became a candidate for president, the denomination said Tuesday.

Obama, an Illinois Democrat, belongs to the 1.2 million-member Protestant group through his Chicago congregation.

In a letter the denomination received Monday, the IRS said "reasonable belief exists" that the circumstances surrounding the speech violated restrictions on political activity for tax-exempt organizations. The denomination has denied any wrongdoing.

Obama, a member of Trinity United Church of Christ, spoke about faith and public life at the denomination's June 2007 General Synod in Hartford, Conn.

This is so funny (Ted Kennedy screws up Barack's name) LOL

« Last Edit: February 27, 2008, 12:00:23 AM by Cyberella »

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
GET A LOAD OF WHAT 'AN EXPAT IN SOUTHEAST ASIA' HAS TO SAY!!!
« Reply #77 on: February 27, 2008, 09:41:46 AM »
An American Expat in Southeast Asia

"...If anyone is still puzzled about the facts, in fact I have never been a Muslim. We had to send CNN to look at the school that I attended in Indonesia where kids were wearing short pants and listening to ipods to indicate that this was not a madrassa but was a secular school in Indonesia..." ~ Barack Obama, 24 February 2008

In a recent episode of Saturday Night Live that featured a parody of a Clinton Obama debate, a faux Campbell Brown chirped "Like nearly everyone in the news media, the three of us are totally in the tank for Senator Obama". Funny? Yes, but this might have hit a bit too close to home.

Surely Barack Obama wouldn't lie now would he? But did the Obama camp really send CNN to Indonesia? Are we to believe that when the accusations of Barack Obama attending a madrassa as a child first broke on Fox News last year that Sam Feist's reply to the Obama camp would be "Please relax. You furnish the money, I'll furnish the debunk."

Like many Americans, my parents raised me to believe that it is the truth that matters. It is. Network news broadcasts and newspaper reports have the power to shape our perceptions, consciously and subliminally and as consumers we naturally expect a bit of integrity on behalf of the networks and media outlets. We expect that opinion and commentary are clearly identified as such. What we don't expect is that the news has been manufactured or bought and paid for. That CNN would assist Obama in deceiving the American people is downright despicable and I think if what Obama is saying is true, then both CNN and Obama owe the American people an apology.

For Barack Obama, the facts are that he is a liar and no one, not CNN or Sam Feist is ever going to change that fact. There is no amount of spin, flooding the internet or debunking that is ever going to change the fact that Barack Hussein Obama was born a Muslim and that he practiced Islam as a child, no more than I can change the fact that I was born and baptized a Catholic and attended Catholic school as a child.

Barack Obama often speaks of hope and change, but for a man that truly aspires to lead our nation, hope and change will simply not suffice, there can be no dignity without honesty.

24 January 2007
CNN Calls The Kettle Black

Watching the catfight between CNN, Fox, Insight and the New York Times with everyone dogpiling on Insight Magazine and then praising their own merits is almost enough to make someone ill.

Tracing the story and acting as the referee, the New York Times reports that CNN's political director Sam Feist had seen Insight's story being discussed on "Fox and Friends" and then decided to jet John Vause to Jakarta from Beijing to follow up on a "holy-cow political story"

The article then goes on to say:

"The president of CNN US, Jon Klein, said that his network’s report was “not a response to Fox per se, though they did seem to relish repeating the Insight-reported rumor without bothering to — or being able to — ascertain the facts.”

And now this is where it gets funny... Just what did CNN do to ascertain the facts?

CNN's so-called debunking in in itself a fluff piece with it's own factual inacuracies and appears in it's closing to be nothing more than a mouthpiece for the Obama camp.

CNN didn't bother to see the other school that Obama attended and if they would have they would have found out that the dates and much of the information Obama has provided is not completely factual.

For a source CNN interviews a youthful Bandug Winadijanto who claims to have been a classmate of Obama's and yet mysteriously he seems to have evaded giving any interviews to the Indonesian media for the last several months. It is almost as if he appeared out of nowhere just in time for John Vause's interview.

I find it surprising that CNN didn't talk to Obama's classmates Rony Amir or Emirsyah Satar the CEO of Garuda Indonesia who have been describing to the Indonesian media how Obama was a such a very religious and devout Muslim.

In closing the report quotes Obama as if to present it as fact:

"Obama has noted in his two books, "Dreams From My Father" and "The Audacity of Hope," that he spent two years in a Muslim school and another two years in a Catholic school while living in Indonesia from age 6 to 10."

So there you have it folks. No need to do any real investigative reporting of your own, just repeat what Obama has said and present it as fact.

31 January 2007
Obama and the Audacity of CNN

"That's the difference between talking about news and reporting it. You send a reporter, check the facts, and you decide at home."

Those are the words of CNN's Anderson Cooper described by Fox as the "Paris Hilton of television news". CNN would have you believe that they actually investigated this story and checked the facts in their reporting with their sophmoric attempt to debunk both Fox News and Insight Magazine.

On the ground in Jakarta, CNN's John Vause paints a rosy almost pristine picture of what Obama's past primary school in Indonesia is like, taking time to even note the Western-style clothes that the students are wearing as they play outside the school.

To an American viewer one might imagine that this school is close to being like any other school in school in America or the West, having a diverse and multicultural student body who enjoy religious freedom.

CNN's so-called debunking seems to be primarily focused on the statements of two individuals at the school, who are overly eager to paint a utopian picture specifically designed for foreign consumption of what their school is like now in what can best be described as nothing more than a fantasy for the misguided and naive proponents of multiculturism.

This hideously deceptive picture of what primary school is like in Indonesia leaves us wondering here if this entire "debunking" was actually staged or whether CNN simply has their own agenda and is not as impartial as they claim to be.

For anyone truly familiar with Indonesia, the following statement will give you a chill down your spine:

"This is a public school. We don't focus on religion," Hardi Priyono, deputy headmaster of the Basuki school, told Vause. "In our daily lives, we try to respect religion, but we don't give preferential treatment."

If CNN would have done their report on a Friday, they would have found that all of the students in this government school both muslim and non-muslim alike are all required to dress in Islamic clothing. It would seem that Mr. Hardi Priyono does not consider this to be preferential treatment.

Avoiding any high profile names of individuals or classmates of Obama's named in this blog or who have speaking to the Indonesian media for the last several months. CNN suddenly finds a previously unknown classmate of Obama's who claims that the school has hardly changed in the last 35 years.

"Vause also interviewed one of Obama's Basuki classmates, Bandug Winadijanto, who claims that not a lot has changed at the school since the two men were pupils."

Apparently neither Hardi Priyono or Bandug Winadijanto seemed to remember the Indonesian Constitution recently being amended in 2003.

"...MPR approved changes to the Constitution that mandated that the Government increase "faith and piety" in education. This decision, seen as a compromise to satisfy Islamist parties, set the scene for an education bill signed into law in 2003 that restricted religious freedom by forcing elementary and secondary school students to undergo religious instruction, sometimes in a religion other than their own..."

US State Department - International Religious Freedom Report 2005

Besuki Primary School is not a madrassa (religious school), it is considered a public school, but if this is what a so called public school is like in Indonesia, it makes you almost wonder what an Indonesian madrassa is really like.

CNN's reporting which was devoid of any real investigation in this story was both misleading, deceptive and appallingly irresponsible. Not only did CNN fail to report the story honestly and accurately, they failed to present a clear and concise picture to the American people of what primary school education is like in Indonesia.

The repercussions from CNN's irresponsible and shoddy reporting have the potential to be far reaching. Both government and non-government agencies working in Indonesia who depend on foreign funds and have been working hard to convince Indonesia's political parties to have and ensure respect for religious freedom and to embrace further democratic reforms will now find it more dificult to raise donations and funds from a placated Western audience who now believe that Indonesia's reform is farther ahead than it actually is.

Ironically it is Indonesia's children who stand to suffer for CNN's irresponsible reporting and lack of journalistic integrity.

Edit:

The New York Times piles on both Fox and Insight in an editorial entitled "Feeding Frenzy For a Big Story Even If It's False"

To be fair, I have emailed both CNN and the New York Times outlining the points made here and the "Debunking of CNN's Debunk". Busy pursuing their own agenda, I don't expect a response.

Further, I enquired why no one had bothered to investigate what the school was like during the time Obama attended. Obviously that was really what relevant. Basically CNN denunked nothing.

http://laotze.blogspot.com/2007/01/obama-and-audacity-of-cnn-thats.html

Just Erica

Re: GET A LOAD OF WHAT 'AN EXPAT IN SOUTHEAST ASIA' HAS TO SAY!!!
« Reply #78 on: February 27, 2008, 09:50:27 AM »

Further, I enquired why no one had bothered to investigate what the school was like during the time Obama attended. Obviously that was really what relevant. Basically CNN denunked nothing.

http://laotze.blogspot.com/2007/01/obama-and-audacity-of-cnn-thats.html

Cyberella... Here is your proof.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6elrghVEQko

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0pMgsbMcpOE

Offline dibblah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #79 on: February 27, 2008, 10:56:36 AM »
OK, Lets look at the facts...

Obama says hes not a muzzie but his Dad is/was. In muzzie society the male is dominant and religion is passed on to the sons. He supports Farrakan. He wear muzzie dress.His Kenyan contact who he supported in an election promised to impose Islam... -The evidence is fairly compelling....

What if this is the biggest and most succesful example of muzzie Takiyah ever perpetrated?

-It is pretty scary...

Just Erica

« Reply #80 on: February 27, 2008, 11:05:23 AM »
OK, Lets look at the facts...

Obama says hes not a muzzie but his Dad is/was. In muzzie society the male is dominant and religion is passed on to the sons. He supports Farrakan. He wear muzzie dress.His Kenyan contact who he supported in an election promised to impose Islam... -The evidence is fairly compelling....

What if this is the biggest and most succesful example of muzzie Takiyah ever perpetrated?

-It is pretty scary...

Everything you just typed can be debunked here...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=X_YOOUa_HLk

Offline dibblah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #81 on: February 27, 2008, 11:10:37 AM »
Fair comment Just Erica, if what he says is the truth.

The problem is Takiyah is the Koranic name for deception of the Kuffir; in order to achieve the muslim goal: the global domination of Islam.

-I sincerely hope he is telling the truth....time will tell.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #82 on: February 27, 2008, 03:35:00 PM »
I'm reaching a little but what are civilian women visiting a Muslim country told to do if they want to walk the streets? The answer: "WEAR A HIJAB!" Obama is in Africa in that picture, respecting his father's culture and the people's way of dressing. Besides, he looks as if he's trying it on.
Hey genius... Kenya is not a sharia country. You are not required to dress that way in Kenya. Kenya is a nominally Christian nation. Moreover, Muslims do not demand that all non-Muslims entering their presence dress like Muslims. Nice try, babybutcher.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #83 on: February 27, 2008, 04:08:53 PM »
But in this liberal loving, guilt ridden white world it's ok with anything a black man running for office does.

Just Erica

« Reply #84 on: February 27, 2008, 05:48:43 PM »
I'm reaching a little but what are civilian women visiting a Muslim country told to do if they want to walk the streets? The answer: "WEAR A HIJAB!" Obama is in Africa in that picture, respecting his father's culture and the people's way of dressing. Besides, he looks as if he's trying it on.
Hey genius... Kenya is not a sharia country. You are not required to dress that way in Kenya. Kenya is a nominally Christian nation. Moreover, Muslims do not demand that all non-Muslims entering their presence dress like Muslims. Nice try, babybutcher.
After watching the news yesterday, it was found that the picture wasn't taken in Kenya...it was taken in Somalia. Thanks for the misinformation, guys. I come here to see this picture and the label is that he's in Kenya basically, cavorting with his "Nazi Muslim family Members" when that wasn't even where the picture was taken.

And about non-muslims wearing muslim attire in Muslim countries. I've seen it for myself. Female reporters, in order to walk about Iraq have to wear a hijab or something covering their face to show respect to the Muslim culture.

And CF, a word of advice. Treat people how you want to be treated. If there was an ignore button for the forums, you'd surely be on the list...at the very top. I'm no babybutcher.

Offline WALK STRONG

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #85 on: February 27, 2008, 06:05:27 PM »

Why does he have toilet paper wrapped around his head?

Offline WALK STRONG

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #86 on: February 27, 2008, 06:07:33 PM »
Question for Erica.

Would you object to an American Presidential candidate of german parentage wearing a nazi uniform on a visit to germany ?
The Nazi uniform isn't part of German culture! The Nazi uniform is representative of the evil doings of an idiot,whom I think was actually Satan in the flesh before he off-ed himself.

You are VERY naive. Sadly, you represent the mindset of to many Americans. Wake up. & NO, I am not a racist.

Just Erica

« Reply #87 on: February 27, 2008, 06:09:58 PM »
Wow, great find.  And he says he's not a Muslim.  Lying B   stard. 

That's the most pathetic, p*ss weak excuse you've come up with to date. It's right up there with...."I was just helping that sheep through the fence". ::)
You are an a%&, newman. And you're evil, to boot. I only offered my opinion. You need to grow the hell up.

Imerica, you are way out of line. Show some respect to our second highest poster and Honorable Winged Member.

Yacov, I'm not going to apologize to newman or anyone else who have unfairly insulted me because I don't agree with them. Not even YOU. Frankly there's nothing 'honorable' about newman. He's full of racial hatred, and you're not far behind him.

Offline WALK STRONG

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #88 on: February 27, 2008, 06:12:34 PM »
Question for Erica.

Would you object to an American Presidential candidate of german parentage wearing a nazi uniform on a visit to germany ?
The Nazi uniform isn't part of German culture! The Nazi uniform is representative of the evil doings of an idiot,whom I think was actually Satan in the flesh before he off-ed himself.

I didn't ask if it was part of german culture.

I ask again, is it OK for a german-American politician to try on a nazi uniform?
YOU DIDN't ASK THAT QUESTION, NEWMAN. And like I said the Nazi uniform isn't the same as African garb. So the answer is NO. It would be improper for a presidential candidate (OR ANYONE) to wear a NAZI uniform in Germany or even outside of his home. It is NOT improper for someone to wear African garb or even, or even Muslim garb... those clothing choices aren't related to evil people in general. You need help.

You don't know how to read.

And those aren't African garbs. They are Muslim garbs.

It is African Muslim garb. It still proves nothing.

What is the difference between "African Muslim garb" and just plain "Muslim garb"??

Muslim is Muslim. What is the deal, so it is okay now, because it is "Afrian Muslim"?

Why are you justifying the guy?

Offline WALK STRONG

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #89 on: February 27, 2008, 06:26:49 PM »

[/quote]I would have to be wouldn't I, to be constantly beaten up everyday...but no, I'm not masochistic. I'm here because I'm upset with the way some people see black people. I absolutely hate hearing that there are some people in the world who think that blacks (in general) are jiggaboos, sambos, apes, AA hires, and such but don't know ONE thing about good black culture. I think that my positivity will never be seen as positive. As long as I'm here,, no matter what i say, or how I say it, I will always be an evil black- supporting , nazi muslim loving black woman in the eyes of people who don't like opinionated black people on their website.
[/quote]

Listen, I have lived various places. I am NOT racist. At one time, I lived in a place that was 90% black. I know a man, that is black, in his fifties, he has integrity, wisdom, and common sense. If he were to run for President, I would vote for him,
G-d made blacks, just like he made whites, etc.

G-d even made the Arab, I have no problem with an Arab. HOWEVER a Muslim, an Islam, Yes, I have a problem with them. I don't care if that Muslim/Islam is black, white, pink, purple, whatever. He is STILL a Muslim/Islam.  He is dangerous.

This is not a color, nor a race issue. It is a terrorist issue. It is protecting our country, our people, and what we stand for.

There are only three catagories in the Koran. Jew, Christian, and Infidel. It says nothing of kill the whites or blacks, etc.

We only divide ourselves when we make this a RACE issue.

I have no problem with Obama's color. What I have a problem WITH is he is a Muslim. I happen to be on the Muslim/Islam hit list.

After the fact that he is a Muslim, I have a problem with what he stands for-that being nothing. I do NOT like his political stance. I am voting for Mike Huckabee.

People need to wake up.

Just Erica

« Reply #90 on: February 27, 2008, 06:52:06 PM »

I would have to be wouldn't I, to be constantly beaten up everyday...but no, I'm not masochistic. I'm here because I'm upset with the way some people see black people. I absolutely hate hearing that there are some people in the world who think that blacks (in general) are jiggaboos, sambos, apes, AA hires, and such but don't know ONE thing about good black culture. I think that my positivity will never be seen as positive. As long as I'm here,, no matter what i say, or how I say it, I will always be an evil black- supporting , nazi muslim loving black woman in the eyes of people who don't like opinionated black people on their website.
[/quote]

Listen, I have lived various places. I am NOT racist. At one time, I lived in a place that was 90% black. I know a man, that is black, in his fifties, he has integrity, wisdom, and common sense. If he were to run for President, I would vote for him,
G-d made blacks, just like he made whites, etc.

G-d even made the Arab, I have no problem with an Arab. HOWEVER a Muslim, an Islam, Yes, I have a problem with them. I don't care if that Muslim/Islam is black, white, pink, purple, whatever. He is STILL a Muslim/Islam.  He is dangerous.

This is not a color, nor a race issue. It is a terrorist issue. It is protecting our country, our people, and what we stand for.

There are only three catagories in the Koran. Jew, Christian, and Infidel. It says nothing of kill the whites or blacks, etc.

We only divide ourselves when we make this a RACE issue.

I have no problem with Obama's color. What I have a problem WITH is he is a Muslim. I happen to be on the Muslim/Islam hit list.

After the fact that he is a Muslim, I have a problem with what he stands for-that being nothing. I do NOT like his political stance. I am voting for Mike Huckabee.

People need to wake up.
[/quote]People need to make up their own minds.

kellymaureen

« Reply #91 on: February 27, 2008, 08:22:58 PM »

He brought his own, we all know that mohammad instructed muslims to use pebbles lol i guess osama isnt a very good muslim ;)

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #92 on: February 28, 2008, 12:29:42 AM »

He brought his own, we all know that mohammad instructed muslims to use pebbles lol i guess osama isnt a very good muslim ;)

lol, guess not ;D

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #93 on: February 28, 2008, 05:21:25 PM »

[/quote]

lol, guess not ;D
[/quote]

I read that Muzzies clean their behinds with their left hand, so they always use their right hand to eat. Stupid animals. LOL

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #94 on: March 03, 2008, 01:04:37 PM »
But in this liberal loving, guilt ridden white world it's ok with anything a black man running for office does.

Love the cartoon.

Offline abdithefaithful

• Full JTFer
« Reply #95 on: March 04, 2008, 09:08:53 AM »
hmm, still no photos surfacing of a youthful Obama in an Americanized cub scout, boy scout or 4H uniform, hmm, I wonder why?....
If you don't like The Great Chaim, then you sure as heck wouldn't like me!

Offline dibblah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #96 on: March 04, 2008, 08:37:22 PM »
Hey genius..

I know that, ffs, I grew up in Kenya for 3 years and went to St. Mary's School outside Lavington Green apx 10 miles outside Niarobi.- This was in the late 70's and early 80's when rod stewart was still insisting that blondes have more fun and love on the rocks by ND was still a cocktail.... :D

The reason I made a comment of shock about Obama was exactly that...This was a tribal country until recently. However... muzzies are making their mark felt here and are trying to fill the void that the political and social upheaval has caused. This is a ripe ground for "muzziefication" look at the whole of east africa, including Tanzania...muzzied... to the hilt. It's a shame in this instance it is Kenya that is the target as it has managed to (up until lately) to pay lip service to democracy (albeit with a wholly corrupt and self serving/enrichment government) and to try to bring an African nation out from the dark ages.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #97 on: March 05, 2008, 08:47:57 AM »
Re:  "...Why does he have toilet paper wrapped around his head?..."

Because he's getting ready to clean the "Turkish toilet"!