Author Topic: IN A SANE WORLD, THIS PHOTO OF OBAMA WOULD BE THE KISS OF DEATH  (Read 17966 times)

Just Erica

Re: IN A SANE WORLD, THIS PHOTO OF OBAMA WOULD BE THE KISS OF DEATH
« Reply #50 on: February 25, 2008, 07:04:44 PM »
Wow, great find.  And he says he's not a Muslim.  Lying B   stard. 
I'm reaching a little but what are civilian women visiting a Muslim country told to do if they want to walk the streets? The answer: "WEAR A HIJAB!" Obama is in Africa in that picture, respecting his father's culture and the people's way of dressing. Besides, he looks as if he's trying it on.

Respectfully speaking, and this certainly isn't an attack on you, Erica, or anyone for that matter.... But if I were to have to make a social or business visit to someone who lives in or around the proximity of the GAYest of East Village New York City neighborhoods, I certainly would not acquiesce and subsequently submit myself to putting on a dress and high heels out of "respect" for the "culture" of all the extreme Gays who all reside clumped together in that location-- And by the same token, Obama shouldn't have played "dress up" in order to show "respect" for the "culture" of those extreme terrorists where he was visiting either... Once again, this post is in no way meant to offend, insult or result in mental stress, I'm just simply trying to make a very basic, polite and wholesome family oriented point regarding this new photograph being presented to our friendly group of message board posters....

You do know that Obama isn't the FIRST American politician to go to a different country and dress like the natives, right?

Just Erica

« Reply #51 on: February 25, 2008, 07:07:26 PM »
Ericka, why are you on this board? Are you masochistic?
I would have to be wouldn't I, to be constantly beaten up everyday...but no, I'm not masochistic. I'm here because I'm upset with the way some people see black people. I absolutely hate hearing that there are some people in the world who think that blacks (in general) are jiggaboos, sambos, apes, AA hires, and such but don't know ONE thing about good black culture. I think that my positivity will never be seen as positive. As long as I'm here,, no matter what i say, or how I say it, I will always be an evil black- supporting , nazi muslim loving black woman in the eyes of people who don't like opinionated black people on their website.
You said, that you wanted to vote for Obama. What do you expect?

Please tell me the points of "good black culture".
I've done that already. I'm a little tired of posting it. It's not that I can't but I know that no one here will take it seriously.  Those points are in the archives here though. You're free to look them. up.

Offline abdithefaithful

• Full JTFer
« Reply #52 on: February 25, 2008, 07:27:25 PM »
I'm reaching a little but what are civilian women visiting a Muslim country told to do if they want to walk the streets? The answer: "WEAR A HIJAB!" Obama is in Africa in that picture, respecting his father's culture and the people's way of dressing. Besides, he looks as if he's trying it on.

Respectfully speaking, and this certainly isn't an attack on you, Erica, or anyone for that matter.... But if I were to have to make a social or business visit to someone who lives in or around the proximity of the GAYest of East Village New York City neighborhoods, I certainly would not acquiesce and subsequently submit myself to putting on a dress and high heels out of "respect" for the "culture" of all the extreme Gays who all reside clumped together in that location-- And by the same token, Obama shouldn't have played "dress up" in order to show "respect" for the "culture" of those extreme terrorists where he was visiting either... Once again, this post is in no way meant to offend, insult or result in mental stress, I'm just simply trying to make a very basic, polite and wholesome family oriented point regarding this new photograph being presented to our friendly group of message board posters....

You do know that Obama isn't the FIRST American politician to go to a different country and dress like the natives, right?

Well, Obama is the first one to do it and keep a straight face while doing it... Obama looked a little too "comfortable" adorning the vile uniform of our most despised of enemies...
If you don't like The Great Chaim, then you sure as heck wouldn't like me!

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 25, 2008, 07:33:03 PM »
And this was when he was a US Sentor. How he was able to cover this for almost 2 years I have no Idea. Thank G-d we got it out in the open
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #54 on: February 25, 2008, 07:41:57 PM »
The picture was supposedly put out by the Clinton campaign. The took credit for putting it out on the net but they should have made sure  that it got into the main stream media also. Its is an actual picture not something doctored. The fact that they did this in such a low key fashion shows how uncomfortable Clinton Inc. is about attacking Obama openly.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Just Erica

« Reply #55 on: February 25, 2008, 07:54:44 PM »

Well, Obama is the first one to do it and keep a straight face while doing it... Obama looked a little too "comfortable" adorning the vile uniform of our most despised of enemies...
Is that really your argument? "He looked a little too comfortable?" Every picture they take  has a possibility of showing up in the media. I'm sure that Obama knew that picture existed. When other Politicians have visited different countries, including Hawaii and donned their native dress...I don't care if it was a Hawaiian shirt.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #56 on: February 25, 2008, 08:01:47 PM »
Erica, STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR THIS SACK OF SH*T. He's a Muslim. Period. End of discussion.

Just Erica

« Reply #57 on: February 25, 2008, 08:10:18 PM »
Erica, STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR THIS SACK OF SH*T. He's a Muslim. Period. End of discussion.
You dont' tell me what to do, Yirmiyahu.  Also, like I said, until I see it on reputable news stations or read it in the paper and especially hear it out of his own mouth... he isn't a Muslim. He's a Chrisian.

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #58 on: February 25, 2008, 08:13:24 PM »
Did she just tell a GLOBAL Moderator that? Are you sure you want to stay on this forum  :P

I think that may have pushed someone over the edge with this statement.
Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #59 on: February 25, 2008, 08:14:22 PM »
ALL muSSlims support acts of terror even if they don't commit them personally.
That's a stupid comment, newman. That's like me saying that ALL whites support racism even if they aren't a part of the kkk and don't do anything to hurt anyone.
What a dumb comparison. There is NOTHING in any white religion compelling racism, but iSSlam itself DEMANDS acts of terror against non-muSSlims. They've been doing it for 1300 years!
I'm a non-muslim and according to you,I should have been terrorized by Muslims many times... sorry..hasn't happened. It is insane to basically say that ALL Muslims are in on the terror because they're muslims. Newman, that's priceless.
You have never been the victim of Muslim terrorist?  What country do you live in?  

How many people died in the September 11 2001 attacks?  

Number of 9/11 Deaths
At least 2,985 people died in the September 11th attacks, including:

19 terrorists
2,966 victims
All but 13 people died on that day. Thirteen died of their wounds. One person has died since the attacks, of lung cancer. It is suspected to have been caused by all the debris from the Twin Towers.

There were 266 people on the four planes:

American Airlines Flight 11 (crashed into the WTC): 92 (including five terrorists)
United Airlines Flight 175 (crashed into the WTC): 65 (including five terrorists)
American Airlines Flight 77 (crashed into the Pentagon: 64 (including five terrorists)
United Flight 93 (downed in Shanksville, PA): 45 (including four terrorists)
There were 2,595 people in the World Trade Center and near it, including:

343 NYFD firefighters and paramedics
23 NYPD police officers
37 Port Authority police officers
1,402 people in Tower 1
614 people in Tower 2
658 people at one company, Cantor Fitzgerald
1,762 New York residents
674 New Jersey residents
1 NYFD firfighter killed by a man jumping off the top floors of the twin towers
There were 125 civilians and military personnel at the Pentagon.

1,609 people lost a spouse or partner on 9/11. More than 3,051 children lost parents.

While there were mostly Americans killed in this horrific attack one must mention (how ever small the group) that non servivors were from other countries:

327 foreign nationals also perished.

Argentina: 4 [1] Australia: 11 Bangladesh: 6 Belarus: 1 [2] Belgium: 1 Bermuda: 1 Brazil: 3 Canada: 27 [3][4] Chile: 2 China: 4 C�te d'Ivoire: 1 Colombia: 17 Democratic Republic of the Congo: 2 Dominican Republic: 1 El Salvador: 1 Ecuador: 3 France: 1 Germany: 11 Ghana: 2 Guyana: 3 Haiti: 2 Honduras:1 India: 1 Indonesia: 1 Ireland: 6 [5] Israel: 5 Italy: 4 Jamaica: 16 Japan: 26 Jordan: 2 [6][7][8] Lebanon: 3 Lithuania: 1 Malaysia: 7 Mexico: 16 Moldova: 1 Netherlands: 1 New Zealand: 2 Nigeria: 1 Panama: 2 [9] Peru: 5 Philippines: 16 Portugal: 3 [10] Poland: 1 Russia: 1 South Africa: 2 South Korea: 28

That is one example need more?
« Last Edit: February 25, 2008, 08:15:55 PM by bullcat3 »
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Daniel Ben Hanania

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #60 on: February 25, 2008, 08:14:57 PM »
I JUST SAW THAT ON TV :)
NEVER AGAIN !!!

Just Erica

« Reply #61 on: February 25, 2008, 08:18:34 PM »
That's a stupid comment, newman. That's like me saying that ALL whites support racism even if they aren't a part of the kkk and don't do anything to hurt anyone.
What a dumb comparison. There is NOTHING in any white religion compelling racism, but iSSlam itself DEMANDS acts of terror against non-muSSlims. They've been doing it for 1300 years!
I'm a non-muslim and according to you,I should have been terrorized by Muslims many times... sorry..hasn't happened. It is insane to basically say that ALL Muslims are in on the terror because they're muslims. Newman, that's priceless.
You have never been the victim of Muslim terrorist?  What country do you live in?  

Number of 9/11 Deaths

19 terrorists
2,966 victims
All but 13 people died on that day. Thirteen died of their wounds. One person has died since the attacks, of lung cancer. It is suspected to have been caused by all the debris from the Twin Towers.

American Airlines Flight 11 (crashed into the WTC): 92 (including five terrorists)
United Airlines Flight 175 (crashed into the WTC): 65 (including five terrorists)
American Airlines Flight 77 (crashed into the Pentagon: 64 (including five terrorists)

23 NYPD police officers
1,402 people in Tower 1
614 people in Tower 2
1,762 New York residents
674 New Jersey residents

1,609 people lost a spouse or partner on 9/11. More than 3,051 children lost parents.

While there were mostly Americans killed in this horrific attack one must mention (how ever small the group) that non servivors were from other countries:

Argentina: 4 [1] Australia: 11 Bangladesh: 6 Belarus: 1 [2] Belgium: 1 Bermuda: 1 Brazil: 3 Canada: 27 [3][4] Chile: 2 China: 4 C�te d'Ivoire: 1 Colombia: 17 Democratic Republic of the Congo: 2 Dominican Republic: 1 El Salvador: 1 Ecuador: 3 France: 1 Germany: 11 Ghana: 2 Guyana: 3 Haiti: 2 Honduras:1 India: 1 Indonesia: 1 Ireland: 6 [5] Israel: 5 Italy: 4 Jamaica: 16 Japan: 26 Jordan: 2 [6][7][8] Lebanon: 3 Lithuania: 1 Malaysia: 7 Mexico: 16 Moldova: 1 Netherlands: 1 New Zealand: 2 Nigeria: 1 Panama: 2 [9] Peru: 5 Philippines: 16 Portugal: 3 [10] Poland: 1 Russia: 1 South Africa: 2 South Korea: 28

Bullcat... I ALREADY MENTIONED HOW I FELT ABOUT THE TERRORISTS ATTACKS and estimated the victims to be around 3000.  I SAID THAT I HAVE PERSONALLY NEVER BEEN ATTACKED BY A TERRORIST. PERSONALLY!!! I was affected by the terrorist attacks but I dont' know the pain that people who actually LOST SOMEONE DURING THE ATTACKS feel so it wouldnt' be fair for me to say that I've been personally attacked.

THanks for taking the time to post all of the fatalities in terrorist attacks. Its a sad thing that this is even happening.

Just Erica

« Reply #62 on: February 25, 2008, 08:20:49 PM »
Did she just tell a GLOBAL Moderator that? Are you sure you want to stay on this forum  :P

I think that may have pushed someone over the edge with this statement.
So since I'm on this site I'm supposed to agree with whatever the mods say? Are you kidding me? I'm sorry. I'm not going to do that. Wait.. what am I apologizing for? I'm not sorry for speaking my mind nor am i ashamed for NOT agreeing with someone here.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #63 on: February 25, 2008, 08:31:31 PM »
Erica's attitude is typical.

I don't know why anyone here expects her to respond in a way that satisfies them.

If they do they need a checkup, from the neck up.

But to ascribe some sense of "absolute authority which can in no way be questioned" to the "Global Moderators" seems to me like a convenient way for those who disagree with Erica to "make a case" that her main insult is to the "Global Moderator" (hallowed be thy name), so that they themselves won't have to debate her directly or "take her to task" all on their own.

Never rely on a "Global Moderator" to do for you what you yourself lack the will to do.

A "Global Moderator" is a forum member who volunteers to oversee a section of the forum.

I even dislike the term...it sounds too much like "Globalist" to me.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #64 on: February 25, 2008, 08:35:42 PM »

Number of 9/11 Deaths

19 terrorists
2,966 victims

23 NYPD police officers
1,402 people in Tower 1
614 people in Tower 2
1,762 New York residents
674 New Jersey residents

Bullcat... I ALREADY MENTIONED HOW I FELT ABOUT THE TERRORISTS ATTACKS and estimated the victims to be around 3000.  I SAID THAT I HAVE PERSONALLY NEVER BEEN ATTACKED BY A TERRORIST. PERSONALLY!!! I was affected by the terrorist attacks but I dont' know the pain that people who actually LOST SOMEONE DURING THE ATTACKS feel so it wouldnt' be fair for me to say that I've been personally attacked.

THanks for taking the time to post all of the fatalities in terrorist attacks. Its a sad thing that this is even happening.
You don't consider terrorism against the United States a personal attack?
Does a bomb,heaven forbid, have to drop on someone's own house for it to be personal?
I think the victim's families would want you to feel it was personal attack and to be as outraged as they are.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #65 on: February 25, 2008, 09:15:01 PM »
Erica's attitude is typical.

I don't know why anyone here expects her to respond in a way that satisfies them.

If they do they need a checkup, from the neck up.

But to ascribe some sense of "absolute authority which can in no way be questioned" to the "Global Moderators" seems to me like a convenient way for those who disagree with Erica to "make a case" that her main insult is to the "Global Moderator" (hallowed be thy name), so that they themselves won't have to debate her directly or "take her to task" all on their own.

Never rely on a "Global Moderator" to do for you what you yourself lack the will to do.

A "Global Moderator" is a forum member who volunteers to oversee a section of the forum.

I even dislike the term...it sounds too much like "Globalist" to me.

I don't get an ego trip from this at all. Erica can say whatever she wants. Let her live in her own ignorance.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #66 on: February 25, 2008, 10:09:05 PM »
I'm pretty sure I've seen pictures of Bush wearing a kippah for political reasons. That doesn't make Bush Jewish. The fact is this photo, while very entertaining, does not in itself prove anything about Obama's religious beliefs.

I do think Obama is a Muslim, but this photo isn't strong evidence for that.

True, but I think it gave the dumb American public just a faint inkling that there may be some truth to the Muslim rumor to see him in Muslim garb.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #67 on: February 26, 2008, 09:09:38 AM »
What do the rest of you think about this?

newman

« Reply #68 on: February 26, 2008, 09:50:31 AM »

Like I said...........

1/ Black-muSSlim-nazi father
2/ muSSlim-nazi school
3/ pilgemage to the muSSlim-nazi old country
4/ Seen wearing muSSlim-nazi clothes
5/ Endorsed by muSSlim-nazi farraKKKan

Anyone denying that o'bummer is a muSSlim might as well say the earth is flat.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #69 on: February 26, 2008, 01:39:56 PM »

Like I said...........

2/ muSSlim-nazi school

True
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline whywhywhy

• Full JTFer
« Reply #70 on: February 26, 2008, 02:39:58 PM »
In the present world it is only proof that he has an "open mind"

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #71 on: February 26, 2008, 03:05:32 PM »

Like I said...........

2/ muSSlim-nazi school

True
DONT FORGET.
He was also spotted going to an Indonesian Mosque on several occasions.  (This is confirmed by the imam who works there)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #72 on: February 26, 2008, 08:15:12 PM »

That's the most pathetic, p*ss weak excuse you've come up with to date. It's right up there with...."I was just helping that sheep through the fence". ::)

I agree with you newman and Erica, just admit it, you're sucking up to Obama.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Just Erica

« Reply #73 on: February 26, 2008, 08:36:05 PM »

That's the most pathetic, p*ss weak excuse you've come up with to date. It's right up there with...."I was just helping that sheep through the fence". ::)

I agree with you newman and Erica, just admit it, you're sucking up to Obama.
Sucking up to Obama? LOL The man doesn't even know me. lol Plus, I don't have to suck up to anyone.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #74 on: February 26, 2008, 09:14:51 PM »

"DONT FORGET.
He was also spotted going to an Indonesian Mosque on several occasions.  (This is confirmed by the imam who works there)"

Where did you get that? Never heard that. Do you mean when he was a child? Link?