Author Topic: IN A SANE WORLD, THIS PHOTO OF OBAMA WOULD BE THE KISS OF DEATH  (Read 17964 times)

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
IN A SANE WORLD, THIS PHOTO OF OBAMA WOULD BE THE KISS OF DEATH
« on: February 25, 2008, 02:04:11 AM »

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
Re: IN A SANE WORLD, THIS PHOTO OF OBAMA WOULD BE THE KISS OF DEATH
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2008, 02:23:49 AM »
Wow, great find.  And he says he's not a Muslim.  Lying B   stard. 

Just Erica

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2008, 02:36:18 AM »
I'm reaching a little but what are civilian women visiting a Muslim country told to do if they want to walk the streets? The answer: "WEAR A HIJAB!" Obama is in Africa in that picture, respecting his father's culture and the people's way of dressing. Besides, he looks as if he's trying it on.

newman

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2008, 02:44:43 AM »
I'm reaching a little but what are civilian women visiting a Muslim country told to do if they want to walk the streets? The answer: "WEAR A HIJAB!" Obama is in Africa in that picture, respecting his father's culture and the people's way of dressing. Besides, he looks as if he's trying it on.

That's the most pathetic, p*ss weak excuse you've come up with to date. It's right up there with...."I was just helping that sheep through the fence". ::)

Just Erica

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2008, 03:14:32 AM »

That's the most pathetic, p*ss weak excuse you've come up with to date. It's right up there with...."I was just helping that sheep through the fence". ::)
You are an a%&, newman. And you're evil, to boot. I only offered my opinion. You need to grow the hell up.

newman

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2008, 03:38:24 AM »

You are an a%&, newman. And you're evil, to boot. I only offered my opinion. You need to grow the hell up.

You were trying to make an excuse for obummer wearing muSSlim-nazi garb and it was pathetic. ust admit it. He's caught out.

Just Erica

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2008, 03:42:25 AM »

You were trying to make an excuse for obummer wearing muSSlim-nazi garb and it was pathetic. ust admit it. He's caught out.
He's not CAUGHT doing anything. I'm sure he knows that that picture exists and apparently, WE aren't the only people to see it. And yet, he's STILL on top. The man isn't a Muslim but he has a right to go to his father's birth country and dress how he wants. You are addicted to telling people how to live their lives, who's example to follow. What you need to do is get your own life together before you start tearing others' apart.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2008, 04:11:06 AM »
Not caught doing anything? I wouldn't be caught dead wearing those rags.  That picture at least shows that he is sympathetic to Islam which is a HUGE problem for a US presidential candidate. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

newman

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2008, 04:16:19 AM »
It's only on the blogs, too. It's been burried in the regular media!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2008, 04:18:39 AM »
The fact that Americans don't see a problem with this, including people like Erica, is VERY disturbing. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

Just Erica

« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2008, 04:20:28 AM »
Not caught doing anything? I wouldn't be caught dead wearing those rags.  That picture at least shows that he is sympathetic to Islam which is a HUGE problem for a US presidential candidate. 
He wasn't caught doing anything, like I posted before. And of COURSE you wouldn't wear it, the outfit isn't of your culture. You don't see any black men dressed like Jewish men, do you?

newman

« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2008, 04:23:42 AM »
He wasn't caught doing anything, like I posted before. And of COURSE you wouldn't wear it, the outfit isn't of your culture. You don't see any black men dressed like Jewish men, do you?

You've just made our point. That garb is of HIS culture.............. muSSlim!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2008, 04:25:05 AM »

Last time I checked, it wasn't a bunch of Jews who bombed the world trade center.  The point is as Yaakov said.  Anyone who has any ties of sympathy to Islam should not be President, and in my opinion, should not even be a citizen. 

newman

« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2008, 04:27:13 AM »
Question for Erica.

Would you object to an American Presidential candidate of german parentage wearing a nazi uniform on a visit to germany ?

Just Erica

« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2008, 04:35:38 AM »
Question for Erica.

Would you object to an American Presidential candidate of german parentage wearing a nazi uniform on a visit to germany ?
The Nazi uniform isn't part of German culture! The Nazi uniform is representative of the evil doings of an idiot,whom I think was actually Satan in the flesh before he off-ed himself.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2008, 04:38:55 AM »

He's not CAUGHT doing anything. I'm sure he knows that that picture exists and apparently, WE aren't the only people to see it. And yet, he's STILL on top. The man isn't a Muslim but he has a right to go to his father's birth country and dress how he wants. You are addicted to telling people how to live their lives, who's example to follow. What you need to do is get your own life together before you start tearing others' apart.

Erika, be honest to yourself. There are so much indications.

Even if Barak would be cought in the mosque in the middle of the Salat (ritual daily prayer), you would say:

"No he is no muslime. He wanted only to show his respect to the Muslime culture."
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Just Erica

« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2008, 04:45:35 AM »

Erika, be honest to yourself. There are so much indications.

Even if Barak would be cought in the mosque in the middle of the Salat (ritual daily prayer), you would say:

"No he is no muslime. He wanted only to show his respect to the Muslime culture."
If there was actual proof that he was seen in that light, I'd believe it then... but that picture hasn't been taken. Nor does it exist because he  is a Christian now.

« Last Edit: February 25, 2008, 04:48:22 AM by Just Erica »

newman

« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2008, 04:47:06 AM »
Question for Erica.

The Nazi uniform isn't part of German culture! The Nazi uniform is representative of the evil doings of an idiot,whom I think was actually Satan in the flesh before he off-ed himself.

I didn't ask if it was part of german culture.

I ask again, is it OK for a german-American politician to try on a nazi uniform?

Just Erica

« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2008, 04:52:30 AM »
Question for Erica.

I ask again, is it OK for a german-American politician to try on a nazi uniform?
YOU DIDN't ASK THAT QUESTION, NEWMAN. And like I said the Nazi uniform isn't the same as African garb. So the answer is NO. It would be improper for a presidential candidate (OR ANYONE) to wear a NAZI uniform in Germany or even outside of his home. It is NOT improper for someone to wear African garb or even, or even Muslim garb... those clothing choices aren't related to evil people in general. You need help.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2008, 04:54:27 AM »
Question for Erica.

YOU DIDN't ASK THAT QUESTION, NEWMAN. And like I said the Nazi uniform isn't the same as African garb. So the answer is NO. It would be improper for a presidential candidate (OR ANYONE) to wear a NAZI uniform in Germany or even outside of his home. It is NOT improper for someone to wear African garb or even, or even Muslim garb... those clothing choices aren't related to evil people in general. You need help.
you need help too.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Just Erica

« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2008, 04:55:12 AM »
Dumb, dumb, dumb, UMM HMM! Dumb, dumb, dumb, UMM HMM! Dumb, dumb, dumb, UMM HMM! UMM HMM, UMM HMM, UMM HMM, UMM HMM!

What a great quote that was of Chaim.

And it also proves how immature you are. I'm not impressed, Yacov. You get angry because some doesn't agree with you and their either 'morons', "affirmative action hires", or " dumb". How very small you are.

newman

« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2008, 04:56:49 AM »
Question for Erica.

It's exactly the same.

muSSlim-nazi garb embody the genocidal, muSSlim-nazi belief just as german-nazi garb embodies the german-nazi belief.

You have a biased double standard.

Just Erica

« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2008, 04:56:56 AM »
Question for Erica.

you need help too.
I'm just fine. I have no problem disagreeing with anyone here. My problem is people insulting me and then gettin angry because I stand up for myself.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2008, 06:01:41 AM »
Question for Erica.

you need help too.
I'm just fine. I have no problem disagreeing with anyone here. My problem is people insulting me and then gettin angry because I stand up for myself.

But why do you post here? This is a right-wing forum. You are not so right-wing. Imagine I go on a pro-obama forum. What do you think would happen then?  I would get into troubles if I only would tell people I like JTF.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Just Erica

« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2008, 06:45:44 AM »
Question for Erica.

You don't know how to read.

And those aren't African garbs. They are Muslim garbs.

It is African Muslim garb. It still proves nothing.