Author Topic: We need ideas for the first "Jews Against Obama" event!  (Read 15740 times)

Offline muslimslayer0075995

• Senior JTFer
  • the death of islam will benifit the world
    • zionist republic
Re: We need ideas for the first "Jews Against Obama" event!
« Reply #100 on: June 24, 2008, 08:29:51 PM »
well i have thought very much about the meeting, and i have come to a conclusion, we should march, but we have to get the jewish people of whichever town we march/protest on our side for protection and also so that we have more supporters, actualy its all about minupulation to get people on our side we must begin with a speech starting off with 9/11, (no one get emotional about this reply please)  (the reason for beggining 9/11 is to evoke emotions in the people we are speaking to) then we clearly state all the abuse muslims have inflicted upon our targeted audience, and we point out the obvious fact that son of a [censored] obama is rasicst, and a muslim. (the reason for rascist is to justify whatevr we say about him) also we should probably start the march near the twin towers (again to evoke nation pride, and hatred of muslims) we should make posters and promote public awarness. also if possible we should see if we can get the city to assign police to keep us safe. btw anyone who thinks we should bring weapons DONT DO IT ! we need to appear good, and peaceful, if were found with weapons of any kind it will bring only bad rep for us
islam isnt relgion its perpetuated hatred of the infidels

Offline muslimslayer0075995

• Senior JTFer
  • the death of islam will benifit the world
    • zionist republic
« Reply #101 on: June 24, 2008, 08:43:19 PM »
well i thought about what member minuteman said and i got a good idea, instead of a comedy about our goals, we could make sorta a documentry, also we should try to get michael savage to speak along with our representatives. also if we dont do well this time with our 'rally' this time, barack obama will run this fragile economy of ours into the ground with his rascist beliefs and values, so we can get the support of americans fed up with the [censored] that hateful bastard spews from his mouth
islam isnt relgion its perpetuated hatred of the infidels

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #102 on: June 26, 2008, 10:03:29 PM »
Chaim, I think a good place to hold it would be outside of the FoxNews headquarters which I am pretty sure is located in Manhattan.  Although they are still part of the establishment, they have at least had the most level coverage against Obama I have seen on cable news, while CNN has practically become the Obama propaganda network.  If we could get a big enough turnout, perhaps we could get mentioned by a personality such as Sean Hannity.  G-d bless.

Ari  O0

That sounds like a great idea- if it's possible.  Fox would cover that.
What about that, guys?

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #103 on: June 26, 2008, 10:09:08 PM »
Our best way to get attention would be to do something at an Obama event here in the City. Either trying to confront him directly about his anti-semitism, anti-white racism, and positions on Israel if possible or by holding a protest of Obama outside of the event. It is certain that there will be tons of media at the event; and being that most of these campaign events are generic and boring "Jews against Obama" would likely be a new and interesting angle for the media to report on.

There would also be a heavy police presence at an Obama event.

Have about 20 ladies dress up in bee-keeper suits and blow kisses at Obama. Try to get on camera (this should be easy) and state that as a fellow Muslim how much they love him how they think Obama will do for  them. LOL  (Well, hey- it might work. It would certainly attrack attention and embarass him)

« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 10:20:44 PM by Cyberella »