Author Topic: We need ideas for the first "Jews Against Obama" event!  (Read 16453 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: We need ideas for the first "Jews Against Obama" event!
« Reply #75 on: March 26, 2008, 12:43:33 PM »
Just the fact of calling into talk shows like Savage and asking, "What do you think about JewsagaistObama?" can peak the curiousity of the thousands of listeners.
Sounds like a great idea... you have their number?

EXCELLENT idea!!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #76 on: March 26, 2008, 01:02:05 PM »
How many publicity photos can be found with OsamaBarama shaking hands with disreputable characters like Michael Jackson?

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #77 on: March 26, 2008, 05:51:20 PM »

In doing research to look for radio program hosts that might be receptive to having Chaim on as a guest,    I came across an organization called International Christian Embassy Jerusalem.     This is a Christian Zionist organization which has several talk host hosts.     This organization seems to be very Pro-Israel. 

http://www.icejusa.org/site/PageServer?pagename=radio_program_index

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #78 on: March 26, 2008, 07:05:21 PM »
I haven't read all of the replies yet, so I apologize if this idea has been given previously,
but was anyone here a part of the rally for Israel online? The Solidarity for Sderot rally?

www.united4israel.org

Maybe we could make one of those!    8;)
"My name is Daniel Pearl. I am a Jewish American"
"My family follows Judaism. We've made numerous family visits to Israel."
~Daniel Pearl

"We are a small nation, but strong."
~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
Together we survive, apart we fall
~Subliminal

Offline horselady

• Full JTFer
  • "I support the troops" is never followed by "but"
« Reply #79 on: March 26, 2008, 08:01:29 PM »

If you can post a flyer here, I will print out copies and leave them in the mailboxes in my condo.
There are over 1000 families in the complex and about 75% are Jewish.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #80 on: March 27, 2008, 09:05:23 PM »
There used to be a flyer on the JTF.org main page, horselady.  That's a good idea.

Offline Aviva

• Full JTFer
« Reply #81 on: March 28, 2008, 11:29:07 AM »
Hold a press conference in NewYork City at the Word Trade center area! we can hold signs America did not deserve 9/11 Obama!!!Nand invite the media especially FOXNEWS! Because since CNN and MSNBC are 24/7 for Obama, yhey may not show anything but FoxNews will!!! I'll go definitely and bring so many anti Obama people with me!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #82 on: March 28, 2008, 11:55:17 AM »
There used to be a flyer on the JTF.org main page, horselady.  That's a good idea.

Overall, sounds like a good idea

Offline Aviva

• Full JTFer
« Reply #83 on: March 28, 2008, 04:28:05 PM »
I'd suggest to send the message at NewYork City at the Wold Trade Center area!
Where 3000 Americans died! And was called they deserved 9/11 by Obama's pastor Rev. Wright!
I can not think a better place than there to march against Obama!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #84 on: March 29, 2008, 09:19:11 PM »
I'd suggest to send the message at NewYork City at the Wold Trade Center area!
Where 3000 Americans died! And was called they deserved 9/11 by Obama's pastor Rev. Wright!
I can not think a better place than there to march against Obama!

Aviva, I agree with you but how will we get media coverage? We would need 1000 people to show up there and protest to get fox news to come.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline YESHA

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #85 on: March 30, 2008, 09:23:01 AM »
what can londoners do. write to politically correct papaers. coperate with the radical leftist pro-obama media?

The media wants to help Obama get out of all of this and escape form it, so they promote him and show him in a good light and they themselves are trying to help him! That Pastor speaks for Obama and that was why he married Obama and who baptised his children. Obama said that the spiritual inspiration of him joining the “Church” was because of this minister. But it really was to cover-up the fact that he IS a Muslim – because he always planned to run for president. Obama shares this racist hatred from his minister and that’s why Obama finds him “so inspiring”. -CBP

Many vile, evil, sick, self-hating Jews (like George Soros David Axelrod) and self-hating whites are funding and helping his campaign! These insane wealthy, Hollywood, Disney, establishment Jews are ashamed to be Jews and of their history, and hate Israel! They have no loyalty or self-respect to Israel and the Jewish people. They are traitors to the Jewish people! -CBP

Offline Aviva

• Full JTFer
« Reply #86 on: March 30, 2008, 11:15:53 AM »
I suggest we should plan this event before the Passover!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #87 on: March 30, 2008, 09:45:13 PM »
I suggest we should plan this event before the Passover!

Sounds like a good idea, definitely before.

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
~Daniel Pearl

~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
~Subliminal

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #89 on: April 01, 2008, 07:13:34 AM »
The best place and time is the boardwalk at Brighton Beach in Brooklyn closer to the summer.

Only imagine, thousands of Russians, 90% of whom are Jewish. Mostly young. You wont see a black person there for miles.

I really like this idea. Cheap + safe. There is no way thugs could disrupt this event. there are too many Russian-Jewish "thugs" around, and they are not politically correct ninnies. They won't be afraid to fight.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #90 on: April 01, 2008, 09:11:22 AM »
If I can help,you guys let me know! O0 ;)

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #91 on: April 01, 2008, 02:46:51 PM »
http://www.barackobamapresident44.com/

Is that your site?  8;) yes it is...how can I help ? I have a horrible Islamic video...but I don't know whether to dispose of it ? it was someones family member...but at the same time...it shows the the true face of innate evil? I can post it for a short time, or send a flash copy...or .wmv...it is very very disturbing!!!

Just thought you had some funny stuff on there! haha...
~Daniel Pearl

~Moshe Dayan

~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
~Subliminal

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #92 on: April 08, 2008, 03:15:03 AM »
I think that one time to do it is during the Israeli Parade. 

People who will show up to that claim to not be self-hating Jews.  Show if they want to prove that they aren't self-hating, then they'll listen about how Obama would be awful.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 03:18:45 AM by RationalThought110 »

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #93 on: April 08, 2008, 12:55:31 PM »
Good
wayne jude

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #94 on: April 08, 2008, 01:57:34 PM »
I believe it should be in front of a major news outlet, possibly more than one major news outlet.  It should also be held in an area with a lot of Obama supporters.  Just don't do it in Harlem!  Al "off the pigs" Sharpton would send a team of black mafiosi to tear you down.  You should find the most left-wing news outlet, they will label you as right-wing racists, then you may get some of those Obama haters to join you.

~ Actually, I believe that holding this demonstration NEAR a terrible place is JUST THE THING to do.. NOT responding to their violent ways will make them look extremely idiotic- because they WILL TRY to get violent- getting on the offense and taking the battle TO THE ENEMY is the best strategy. You can put me in the front, nobody will kill a nice looking lady, that is dressed like a lady, I REALIZE that this sounds nuts- but I DO believe that it WILL work.  THINK SERIOUSLY about THIS. I AM NOT JOKING, this is a fight to save a nation that is CRUMBLING, and obama will bring a fast destruction. This will ALSO bring MASSIVE media coverage, as a matter of FACT, we should all look VERY Dignified, it WILL make a tremendous statement, when those racists come out in their rags. Let THEM do all of their screaming and yelling..I BELIEVE this ALSO needs to be militant. Militancy ALWAYS looks like more people.

Sun Tzu, the Art of War: Hence to fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.

The enemy (general), UNABLE to control his irritation, will launch his men to the assault like swarming ants.

Therefore the skillful leader subdues the enemy's troops without any fighting.

^^^~See?   we are really NOT in a 'demonstration' we are in a WAR. We WIN by NOT fighting, just bringing FACTS- NOTHING can stand against the TRUTH.

Sun Tzu:  Standing on the defensive indicates insufficient strength; ATTACKING, is a superabundance of strength.  <<<< GET ON ENEMY TURF- besides.. the Police are WITH JTF here in NYC.  :::D 

So- please think about this carefully- I am willing to do WHATEVER (but I do not get back until late June)- I DO NOT WANT THIS BEAST IN CHARGE. We CAN get Pastor Manning you know???? Having THAT church WITH us, can REALLY do BAD damage to this creep, and his rotton wife. This is something that I would really consider, very STRONGLY.
Paulette Anne
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #96 on: April 16, 2008, 02:38:20 PM »
I know how everyone lothes McCain, and for good reason.  Unfortunately it may be either him or Obama.  He and his advisers are not going to use the Jeremiah Wright issue, the issue with his wife, or his muslim past issue if things keep going the way they are.  I know McCain is going initially condemn those tactic in his erroneous belief that tactics like the ones mentioned above will backfire on him.  What I am going to do is join his campain on the internet even though I can't stand him.  I will act like a true supporter, and e-mail him letters telling him that I strongly support him.  I will then encourage his people, "as a fellow supporter"  to pressure McCain to use the tactics above.  I will write letters to McCain and his people telling them that they must expose Obama.  I think if a lot of people do what I do McCain may just say to himself, "if my strongest supporters are for me exposing Obama on his muslim past and his lack of patriotism; maybe I have no choice but to do it because if I loose many of these supporters, I am going to definitely loose the election."

« Last Edit: April 16, 2008, 02:45:03 PM by minuteman »

Offline Aviva

• Full JTFer
« Reply #97 on: April 29, 2008, 10:29:07 PM »
I don't think McCain can beat Obama! Hillary must win the nomination!
 McCain needs the southern states and he can't win against Obama because of the black voters! They will be participating heavily!
But McCain can beat Hillary easy because all those blacks will NOT support Hillary!
Come on what are we waiting for/
We should get the word out!
DO NOT VOTE FOR OBAMA HE IA AN ANTI SEMITE!

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #98 on: May 02, 2008, 10:22:03 AM »
Is there going to be more discussion about this?

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #99 on: June 24, 2008, 08:17:22 PM »
I had the idea of making a very funny video that gets its' point across.  I noticed that there are a lot of hits for hilarious videos that range into the hundreds of thousands and in some cases millions.  The point being, a video needs to catch peoples attention.  I'm talking about catching the attention of people who are undecided in the upcoming election and don't really know what's going on.  They may look at a JTF video and think that's just a Jewish video or a political video and loose interest right away.  If the video is hilarious, they will keep going back to it, tell buddies about it, favorite it, etc.   I believe this will lead to them visiting the source of the video, that being JEWSAGAINSTOBAMA.COM.  The challenge is to make a video that is truly hilarious, but at the same time does not make JTF and it's members look like a bunch of clowns.  I think there are a lot of talented people on this forum that can come up with really clever and funny video ideas.