Author Topic: We need ideas for the first "Jews Against Obama" event!  (Read 15738 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: We need ideas for the first "Jews Against Obama" event!
« Reply #50 on: March 24, 2008, 02:23:38 AM »
Dear Chaim,

4. Working with Republican Jewish Coalition:

http://www.rjchq.org/

5. If we can get a hold of World Net Daily's Joseph Farah to interview you that would be great.

Let us all pray so that "Jews Against Obama" gets attention nationwide.

Republican Jewish Coalition cares about Republican party/Bush interests, not Israel.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #51 on: March 24, 2008, 06:29:06 AM »
Perhaps getting someone who knows how to do a professional press release?  Usually some type of stunt gets the modern media attention.  Like make a public offer to Elliot Spitzer to have him join JTF or offer $1000 to Obama to stop running for president.  Something that sounds outrageous and gets people to click on the story.   

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 24, 2008, 11:06:40 AM »
I think we need to orginize with the local GOP that way we can not only get bigger but expand our movement
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #53 on: March 24, 2008, 01:38:52 PM »
Can we buy opinion spots in newspapers across the country? 
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Moodsformoderns

• New JTFer
« Reply #54 on: March 24, 2008, 02:06:23 PM »
YOU ALSO NEED ARTISTS WHO CAN CREATE HANDBILLS AND POSTERS - THIS IS VERY VERY IMPORTANT.  IT CAN EVEN BE PHOTOSHOPPED, BUT WITHOUT THE HELP OF ARTISTS THE WORD CANNOT GET OUT,
MOODSFORMODERNS

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #55 on: March 24, 2008, 09:38:19 PM »
You mean something like this?

Found this yesterday.

i saw someoen on this forum post this link a good few months ago...Not sure how valid it is to be honest.  I would rather post something definately true about Obama that will catch peoples' eyes...for example his pastor...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #56 on: March 24, 2008, 10:17:26 PM »
How about dropping flyers into mail boxes in appartment buildings in Brooklyn & Queens?
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #57 on: March 24, 2008, 10:20:27 PM »
I suggested this idea to a few people over private message before. Nothing ever came of it so I thought this thread would be a good place to bring it up again. Bringing up "Jews Against Obama" in your message to Mr. Norris would also be a great idea:

"In Baltimore there is a very popular morning radio show host named Ed Norris. He was once a high ranking member of the NYPD and eventually became Police commissioner in Baltimore.  He was fired eventually. Now he is a radio host. On the radio in the past he has talked about how he was part of the NYPD when Rabbi Kahane was killed by Al Queda. He even says it was Al Queda and he says he feels there was a cover up.  He has a myspace page:
http://myspace.com/norrisshow

Goto that page and write him a message and become his friend. if he does not answer your message in 5 days then post a message in his comment section on Sunday night.

The message or post needs to be short and to the point.
-- Say on your page you have videos of Victor Vancier AKA Chaim Ben Pesach (Be sure to use both names) who is now trying to spread the word about the terrorism. Say Mr Vancier was directly under Kahane when he was murdered in NYC and when you (Ed Norris) were part of the NYPD.
--As you can see Chaim is very charismatic and would love to be on your show to talk about Islamic terrorism and Obama. The Jewish Task Force is the group that he is in charge of and it is a direct descendant of Kahane's old group. You can see that the forum has over 1300 very active members and lately JTF videos have been censored by youtube while ones promoting islamic terrorism have remained.
--The show also has an email address: [email protected]
----
I really feel there is a good shot that he would have Chaim on the air. I would do it myself but my myspace page says who I am and I want to have my privacy.

Thanks and feel free to message me any questions you may have.   

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #58 on: March 24, 2008, 10:28:14 PM »
Chaim, my vote is for the synagogue, because it is obviously the most Jewish place to hold such an event.

It will reinforce the fact that this is a Jewish movement, and it will also help associate Jews with right-wing causes in the eyes of the Gentile public.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #59 on: March 24, 2008, 10:29:36 PM »
How about dropping flyers into mail boxes in appartment buildings in Brooklyn & Queens?

It's expensive but pretty effective. I recently had to mail out about a hundred postcards to residents of my community so management would fix something that they did not want to spend the money operating. I don't think management was happy that I asked half of the residents to request a refund but now the thing is fixed.
   I learned that the post office doesn't make it easy to buy $.26 stamps. I don't know how much mail we would have to send in order to get a bulk rate either. Let me look into this though. I might pick a religious community somewhere and spend 13 dollars to mail out 50 postcards. It will probably only get a few supporters, but anyone we can get is a victory.

Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #60 on: March 24, 2008, 10:39:14 PM »

It's expensive but pretty effective. I recently had to mail out about a hundred postcards to residents of my community so management would fix something that they did not want to spend the money operating. I don't think management was happy that I asked half of the residents to request a refund but now the thing is fixed.
   I learned that the post office doesn't make it easy to buy $.26 stamps. I don't know how much mail we would have to send in order to get a bulk rate either. Let me look into this though. I might pick a religious community somewhere and spend 13 dollars to mail out 50 postcards. It will probably only get a few supporters, but anyone we can get is a victory.

I am talking about physically going to buildings in our neighborhoods and throw flyers into people's mailboxes. No postage to pay.

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #61 on: March 24, 2008, 11:04:52 PM »
I think that the idea of flyers is a very good one.

Maybe there should be a copy of a flyer available on the internet.  Then everyone can print it themselves and hand them out on the street.

As many of us probably live in Jewish neighbourhoods, it would be a good way to get the word out to a lot of Jewish people.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #62 on: March 24, 2008, 11:09:33 PM »
Here is my plan. I have Avery 8163 sticker labels which I can print a message onto. This amounts to stickers that are 2"X4". For $13 and a trip to the post office I can send out 50 of these cards but need a good message to use. How about this message:

Jews Against Obama

Please join our Kahanist movement to fight against Barack Hussein Obama and help save America and Israel.

You don't have to be a Jew to join Jews Against Obama

www.jewsagainstobama.com
www.jtf.org
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #63 on: March 24, 2008, 11:16:10 PM »
I'm going to mail to the first 50 people on fallstaff road in Baltimore.

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #64 on: March 24, 2008, 11:46:17 PM »

Instead of going to all that trouble (and money) to mail those 50 people in that area I would suggest you just walk around Fallstaff or Cross Country and just slip the flyer under every door with a Mezuzah at one of those Apartment complexes in that area. You can get 50 very quickly that way. Also a random mailing may end up going to a black person (There are a few blacks around there you know). I think at the Apartment complexes you are much more likely to find a younger person who will have Internet access. Some of the people in houses on Fallstaff and Cross Country are in their 80's (and older) and may not have the ability to help JTF. 

If young people out there are paying any attention and you have the skill to print out flyers then I suggest you go door to door in large apartment complexes in Jewish areas and place them under doors that have mezuzahs.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #65 on: March 24, 2008, 11:46:37 PM »
I think we can place Obama's portrait between Jeremiah Wrong's and Farrakhan's portaits and add some of their "brilliant" quotes there.

And at the bottom say:

"Will G-d damn or bless America this time? You vote. You decide."

Signature:

"JewsAgainstObama.org - And don't say we didn't tell ya"

Offline Madeline

• Full JTFer
« Reply #66 on: March 25, 2008, 12:22:24 AM »
Here is my plan. I have Avery 8163 sticker labels which I can print a message onto. This amounts to stickers that are 2"X4". For $13 and a trip to the post office I can send out 50 of these cards but need a good message to use. How about this message:

Jews Against Obama

Please join our Kahanist movement to fight against Barack Hussein Obama and help save America and Israel.

www.jewsagainstobama.com
www.jtf.org

Not bad, but I would suggest phrasing it like this. 

The Light unto the Nations takes on the fight of the century:  Stop Barack Hussein Obama! Save America and Israel!

Join Us:  www.jewsagainstobama.com; www.jtf.org

Jews and Gentiles United Against Obama.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #67 on: March 25, 2008, 07:29:49 AM »

Jews Against Obama

www.jewsagainstobama.com
www.jtf.org

Not bad, but I would suggest phrasing it like this. 

The Light unto the Nations takes on the fight of the century:  Stop Barack Hussein Obama! Save America and Israel!

Join Us:  www.jewsagainstobama.com; www.jtf.org

Jews and Gentiles United Against Obama.

I like it!

• Master JTFer
« Reply #68 on: March 25, 2008, 07:56:06 AM »

Instead of going to all that trouble (and money) to mail those 50 people in that area I would suggest you just walk around Fallstaff or Cross Country and just slip the flyer under every door with a Mezuzah at one of those Apartment complexes in that area. You can get 50 very quickly that way. Also a random mailing may end up going to a black person (There are a few blacks around there you know). I think at the Apartment complexes you are much more likely to find a younger person who will have Internet access. Some of the people in houses on Fallstaff and Cross Country are in their 80's (and older) and may not have the ability to help JTF. 

If young people out there are paying any attention and you have the skill to print out flyers then I suggest you go door to door in large apartment complexes in Jewish areas and place them under doors that have mezuzahs.

I don't live in Baltimore anymore but I am still familiar with the neighborhood. I can make sure that all the mailings go to people with Jewish names. It makes it a little more personal when someone's name is on the mailing. Going onto apartment complexes for this is also trespassing. I do find that people who are older in age have better respect for conservative values. Afterall, it is young people who are supporting Obama in the first place.

Offline 2honest

• Senior JTFer
  • MayIsraelPrevail
« Reply #69 on: March 25, 2008, 10:55:08 AM »
As I've mentioned somewhere else on the forum I think it might be worth hiring an agent be bring Chaim onto TV or Radio shows.

It's possibly quite expensive but I know that Walid Shoebat gets his connections through these agents.

It's also possible to contact Keith Davies who is the Director of the Shoebat Foundation.
Apart from Walid he has also managed to get others into public attention.

He might have some hints in regard to what should be considered when dealing with agents.
Email address can be found on shoebat.com

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #70 on: March 25, 2008, 05:06:59 PM »

Because radio shows that are National have been unwilling in the past to have Chaim as a guest,     I think a major part of JTF's focus should be on getting Chaim on local radio shows.    In another thread a few weeks ago,   I mentioned Steve Malzberg's show on WOR in New York as something that should be looked into.    Malzberg has very conservative views and doesn't appear to be politically correct.

Ed Norris'  radio show in Baltimore,  which,   was mentioned by JTF member Baltimore, certainly is worth pursuing.

One talk radio segment that I think JTF should focus on, is shows that have a large Conservative audience,   with many of the listeners Christian Zionists.    Many Southern Cities/ Towns have such programs.     In order to defeat Barack Hussien Obama and/ or Hillary Clinton for that matter,     it's essential that the entire Southeast and South Central part of the country become Red ( Republican ) states this November.   

Because of search engines such as Google,  it shouldn't be difficult to make a list of the type of radio shows that reflect many,   if not the vast majority,   of JTF positions.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #71 on: March 25, 2008, 08:22:11 PM »
How about all the newspaper links on the JTF website, put up Jews Against Obama as a message.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #72 on: March 26, 2008, 12:37:15 AM »
Just the fact of calling into talk shows like Savage and asking, "What do you think about JewsagaistObama?" can peak the curiousity of the thousands of listeners.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #73 on: March 26, 2008, 12:38:27 AM »
Just the fact of calling into talk shows like Savage and asking, "What do you think about JewsagaistObama?" can peak the curiousity of the thousands of listeners.
Sounds like a great idea... you have their number?

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #74 on: March 26, 2008, 01:45:37 AM »
Sounds like a great idea... you have their number?

1-800-449-8255 is the SAVAGE NATION call in number.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/