Author Topic: Will we need to protect ourselves during the 2008 election?  (Read 780 times)

Offline mr. bungle

• Junior JTFer
Will we need to protect ourselves during the 2008 election?
« on: March 26, 2008, 11:39:51 PM »
Hi, I'm a longtime JTF and VJA supporter, but this is my first posting.

I'm convinced that there are going to be racial riots this summer and fall.  I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think I am.  When the savages don't get what they want in a scenario as heated as this one is, the savages are prone to destruction and rioting.  The first signs of criticism leveled at Obama from the McCain camp may very well spark off a seething frenzy of violence and "black rage" (i.e., the inability to control one's base instincts).  And if Obama loses the election (as I pray to G-d he will) by a very narrow margin, we may see bloodshed in the streets.

Am I being merely paranoid?  Are any of you concerned about the same possibilities?  Do any of you wish, as I do, that you owned a gun with which to protect you and your family should such riots occur?  Am I worrying myself over nothing?
mr bungle

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Re: Will we need to protect ourselves during the 2008 election?
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2008, 12:01:04 AM »
I fear you are right. Just like in the Civil Rights days in the south. Blacks all over will riot along with the self hating Whites who support that Black Monster
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh