Author Topic: Abortion  (Read 4264 times)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Abortion
« on: April 18, 2008, 01:01:33 AM »
What are you views on abortion?

I don't believe in abortion. But i want to know your opinions.

The only time i think it is right is when the mother life is in danger or it is a rape victim

I am the only person in my family who is Pro life  :(

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Abortion
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2008, 01:07:38 AM »
None on this forum can afford to abort our future! ;) O0

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2008, 01:11:56 AM »
Abortion has done its dirty work.  It is past being an important issue in Western Society.

Its still evil, but let's face it, our way of life is finished. 

Thanks a lot, Feminism.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2008, 01:13:50 AM »
You guys are younger than me!Make more of us! O0

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2008, 01:15:12 AM »
You guys are younger than me!

How old are you?

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2008, 01:16:13 AM »
Make more of us! O0

I don't want to make children just to have them get slaughtered.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2008, 01:32:12 AM »
we have to hope!45 and you?

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2008, 01:35:48 AM »
Abortion has done its dirty work.  It is past being an important issue in Western Society.

Its still evil, but let's face it, our way of life is finished. 

Thanks a lot, Feminism.

Abortion is an edict to slaughter all newborns. At times I wonder: Who are the survivors, and where are they now, the ones from the 1980's?- That was the BIGGEST massacre slaughter of newborns.  Yes, we can thank the she beasts for this one.  If people really dont believe there is a satan, just look at abortion.  Actually, Scriabin, we can thank them for EVERYTHING GONE WRONG in the US culture.. this is mean, I know.. but what can I say? I KNOW my sex, and the ones 45+ are just plain vicious, uncaring, and filled with disrespect for men, and the children of men.  I sure hope that women that are fine, and respectable are raising thir daughters to be ABSTINANT. I PRAY THIS.  We have lost MILLIONS of little innocent babies, and leftist she-beasts CRY over Iraqi kids that are just taught to MURDER.  I am SAD.  :'(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AriseSouthAfrica

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2008, 01:38:41 AM »
Yes abortion is murder! My country South Africa has gone mad with abortion, but almost all abortions are black babies!
Let G_d arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him. (Psalm 68:1)

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2008, 01:40:47 AM »
Us inbreds as newman made clear have the lowest rate of abortions in the nation.{excuse me,one of the lowest}

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2008, 01:41:09 AM »
Yes abortion is murder! My country South Africa has gone mad with abortion, but almost all abortions are black babies!

In my country, the educated people have no children, while the Hispanics overflow with ninos.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2008, 01:42:46 AM »
how old?

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2008, 02:00:47 AM »

In my country, the educated people have no children, while the Hispanics overflow with ninos.

Scriabin,
  Have you noticed that all of the babies and toddlers (well a lot of them) are GIRLS?  The Lord is NOT looking too kindly upon this culture AT ALL.  These are SERIOUS lawbreaking humans.. When I tell you NY has NOTHING on CA- I am 100% SERIOUS.  We have had 13 shootings here on the Monterey Peninsula in 5 days, and a fire is raging out of control ALREADY.. If people do NOT believe that G-d is a JUST G-d, just because they are not just- well- CA is PROOF that there is a JUST G-d.  The illegal occupying invaders are ATROCIOUS in this state... TYVM- you animals that are the 'leaders' in CA.  >:(  GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2008, 02:03:35 AM »

Scriabin,
  Have you noticed that all of the babies and toddlers (well a lot of them) are GIRLS?  The Lord is NOT looking too kindly upon this culture AT ALL.  These are SERIOUS lawbreaking humans.. When I tell you NY has NOTHING on CA- I am 100% SERIOUS.  We have had 13 shootings here on the Monterey Peninsula in 5 days, and a fire is raging out of control ALREADY.. If people do NOT believe that G-d is a JUST G-d, just because they are not just- well- CA is PROOF that there is a JUST G-d.  The illegal occupying invaders are ATROCIOUS in this state... TYVM- you animals that are the 'leaders' in CA.  >:(  GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY.

Yes.  California will soon be swallowed up by Mexico.

We have no chance.  They breed prolifically.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2008, 02:04:23 AM »
according to Judaism, abortion is REQUIRED when the mother's life is in danger.

by danger, we mean death.  Mental anguish on the other hand, mmmm...not sure..depends on the rabbi.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2008, 02:05:30 AM »

I 100% AGREE. ABORTION IS MURDER.  People OFTEN mistake 'killing' (a reaction) and 'murder' (pre-meditated)  these women CHOSE TO MURDER, that is it- NUFF SAID. They LIKE to play it down, so that it wont hurt the MURDERERS feelings.. well too da*ned BAD- YOU BLOODY FILTHY MURDERERS..A CAT is better as a mother than this generation of hellions.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AriseSouthAfrica

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2008, 02:07:16 AM »

Your statement applies to the whites here! Whites have very few children generally, blacks and coloureds however pop them out every opportunity!
Let G_d arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him. (Psalm 68:1)

Offline Boeregeneraal

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2008, 02:30:41 AM »
MURDER!!!!!  >:( >:( >:(

It's murder on part of the mother, AND the executioner!

However, if the mother's life is i n danger, it's another story...as the mother can then continue to make new babies. Also, the Baby would then be assured to live with our Father in Heaven.

If the mother was raped...mmm I think it's possible then, ESPECIALLY when the mother was raped by a musslim or schvarzhva.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2008, 02:52:41 AM »
I don't believe that we should demonize the women involved in all situations. I've heard stories where women were pressured heavily by doctors and others to get an abortion.

For example, this one woman who I found a video of on Youtube months ago found out that she was pregnant with a baby who the doctors told her would be born without a brain, that is, it would have anencephaly. That is unfortunately a condtion not compatible with life anyway. The woman was pro-life and told the doctors that she would like to carry her baby to term anyway because that would be the only time that she would have to spend with her baby.

She said she got treated in a very condescending and abusive manner by the doctors who kept telling her that her baby was going to look like a monster, that it was going to be "pretty hideous" and that she was really stupid. Anencephalic babies don't always produce the right signals to be born, so she could be facing a longer-than-normal pregnancy with no hope of a live baby to take home.

They tried to cut this mother down and make her feel like garbage because she didn't decide to do what they, the all-knowing (sarcasm) doctors wanted her to do. Thankfully she was a devout woman who was secure in her morals and knew exactly what she wanted to do. She induced labor only after the baby had grown to term, and she got to hold her baby as he died a natural death. She got to put a little hat on him to cover the hole in the top of his head and had pictures taken with the baby and her together. She said when she saw her baby she knew the doctors had been partly wrong, they told her that he would have no brain at all, but she said she saw a partial brain inside, just enough to keep her baby alive long enough for her to bond with him. She did the right thing despite this pressure, but she was very strong or God gave her immense strength to stand up to the doctors.

Most young girls or women would not have the courage and strength to stand up against doctors like that, especially if they're already in a very vulnerable position emotionally. I've heard stories where the mothers find out something is wrong with their child, like Down's, and the doctor's immediately ask when they want to schedule the abortion, as if it's a matter of fact that it will definitely happen, then if a mother tries to refuse, they treat her the same way they treated the mom with the anencephalic baby. I've also heard of pregnant teens getting the same treatment as if they're expected to have an abortion, and the doctors and family and especially their boyfriend will put pressure on them from all sides about how if they keep their baby that they're going to "ruin their life", etc.

Now, of course not all doctors are like this, but I've heard story after story where they put immense pressure on these girls, telling them that keeping their baby will be a "mistake" or worse.

In some cases, I agree with putting the blame squarely on the woman, because in some cases she is the one who is definitely choosing to commit an evil and murderous act. In other cases, however, with an emotionally vulnerable person being preyed upon by doctors who would like to rake in a bigger medical bill from a patient and care nothing for the life inside her, I feel some compassion and I believe that we should try to forgive her and try to stop the doctors from legally being able to do that.

Personally I don't believe in abortion unless it's to save the life of the mother, as in the case with ectopic pregnancies. No excuses should be made in the case of rape because it's not the baby's fault.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2008, 02:57:06 AM »
Why blame a baby?hitlers illegitimate kid could change our world!what do we know?Murder is murder!BTW I think hitler flirted with gayness!

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2008, 05:02:52 AM »
As a religous Jew I am pro Life. Jewdism forbids Abortion unless the Mothers life is in danger
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2008, 05:18:20 AM »
I don't consider an abortion in the early stages of pregnancy (before a brain develops) as homicide.  It is an act of preventing a human from being created before it has actually been human.

In a situation of a Serious syndrome like the two described by Rubystar, I am pro death, because I am pro mercy killing. I think it would be cruel to allow a baby to be born into a predetermined suffering, such that any person would prefer death  over it.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2008, 05:34:55 AM »
Abortion is illegal in Judaism only if the mothers life is in danger and thats vey rare.You can look into into an ultra sound and see the baby in the mother.Abortion was the idea of American margaret sanger a racist who wanted people only of English descent in the U.S.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2008, 05:37:07 AM »
Abortion is a terrible sin.

But people who don't know or not admit to the law, don't realize that they are sinner.

It is a direct ticket to hell.

Without return.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2008, 09:15:55 AM »
I don't consider an abortion in the early stages of pregnancy (before a brain develops) as homicide.  It is an act of preventing a human from being created before it has actually been human.

In a situation of a Serious syndrome like the two described by Rubystar, I am pro death, because I am pro mercy killing. I think it would be cruel to allow a baby to be born into a predetermined suffering, such that any person would prefer death  over it.

Down's children can live happy lives. Don't be a eugenicist. Don't try to define for other people what "normal" should be when it comes to something like this. Nobody has the right to murder someone because they're disabled.