Save Western Civilization > Save America

True Moment

<< < (4/10) > >>

NeverMore:

--- Quote from: fjack on September 11, 2006, 05:40:07 PM ---These creatures are lower primites. They cannot be part of a civilizred culture, or a structured society. They are poor pririmates that evolution has left behind. If you want to take these creatures into your home nevermore go for it! Let us see how liberal you are when they cut your throat, rape your wife, daughter, mother, and maybe you! I am amazed that you foriengers love these primitives so much. Why don't you take them back from the paradise that you fled from and  make you society multiculrural. I will answer for you. You will say that 'my country' is unable to take care of these primitives. We don't want to have our wives, sons, daughter, mothers and fathers be raped, robbed, muredered, mugged and even worse. Let me ask you this question? If thiis country is so bad, why did you come here. Your type should go to africa where your can spread your liberal ideas among these primitives and show the rest of the white world on how to apprieaate the gifts of your fellow 'friends'. You have a better chance of bening killed by a black than a nazi. Go to africa and save the savages. We have a enough of liberals here. Destroy your own homeland, not mine.

--- End quote ---

i read this crap again, and woohoo! you're nuts!
hehe, and my homeland is already being destroyed, i dont think smolmert needs any help in doing that.  ;D

NeverMore:

--- Quote from: fjack on September 11, 2006, 05:40:07 PM ---These creatures are lower primites. They cannot be part of a civilizred culture, or a structured society. They are poor pririmates that evolution has left behind. If you want to take these creatures into your home nevermore go for it! Let us see how liberal you are when they cut your throat, rape your wife, daughter, mother, and maybe you! I am amazed that you foriengers love these primitives so much. Why don't you take them back from the paradise that you fled from and  make you society multiculrural. I will answer for you. You will say that 'my country' is unable to take care of these primitives. We don't want to have our wives, sons, daughter, mothers and fathers be raped, robbed, muredered, mugged and even worse. Let me ask you this question? If thiis country is so bad, why did you come here. Your type should go to africa where your can spread your liberal ideas among these primitives and show the rest of the white world on how to apprieaate the gifts of your fellow 'friends'. You have a better chance of bening killed by a black than a nazi. Go to africa and save the savages. We have a enough of liberals here. Destroy your own homeland, not mine.

--- End quote ---

i read your crap for the third time now, this is pure entertainment! LOL you are the first person ever to call me a liberal, yey!

wonderfulgoy:
G-dless abomination is the rule in Israel, for which reason G-d shall smite it until it weeps for its Heavenly Father, like a naked bleeding babe lying alone in the wilderness surrounded by hungry wolves

NeverMore:

--- Quote from: Get thee hence Satan on September 11, 2006, 06:58:30 PM ---G-dless abomination is the rule in Israel, for which reason G-d shall smite it until it weeps for its Heavenly Father, like a naked bleeding babe lying alone in the wilderness surrounded by hungry wolves

--- End quote ---

>:( >:( >:( what do you want?

Shlomo:

--- Quote from: Get thee hence Satan on September 11, 2006, 06:58:30 PM ---G-dless abomination is the rule in Israel, for which reason G-d shall smite it until it weeps for its Heavenly Father, like a naked bleeding babe lying alone in the wilderness surrounded by hungry wolves

--- End quote ---

I think if you look real close in the mirror... you'll find you've grown some blonde hairs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version