Save Western Civilization > Save America

True Moment

<< < (5/10) > >>

cjd:
A small amount of the homeless are people who for one reason or another are down on their luck. They find themselves out on the street after a financial reversal or some other event gets them evicted and really are  in trouble.
Others are just street people they live on the streets and would not have it anyother way. They see the streets as their home and a way of life.
Years ago the City of New York would round up the bums on Delancy Street ( thats what homeless were called then when the world made sense ) and take them to farms upstate where they would work for their keep and get paid a little also. It got them off the streets and cleaned up for a while. Some good hearted liberal said we could not do this any longer since we were violating the bums civil rights. Now we have illeagle Mexicans to take their place.
Another big part of the homeless population is the people who were in mental institutions that our then Governor ratcoon face Mario Cuomo pushed out on the streets when he started closing down state mental hospitals. This seems to me is the bigest part of the problem they are dangerous and unable to takecare of themselves in general this is the nasty looking homeless you see most of the time.
I really believe society has the obligation and right to get homeless people off the streets. Either to get them back on their feet, house elderly folks, put the fit to work for room and board, get the mentally ill into a group home or institution. Its the right thing to do. Vagrants should not be allowed to live on the publics streets bothering hard working citizens.

cjd:

--- Quote from: Get thee hence Satan on September 11, 2006, 06:58:30 PM ---G-dless abomination is the rule in Israel, for which reason G-d shall smite it until it weeps for its Heavenly Father, like a naked bleeding babe lying alone in the wilderness surrounded by hungry wolves

--- End quote ---

As I said before their must be something in the water supply where you live that makes you come up with nutty statements like this. Did you eat paint chips as a child?

NeverMore:

--- Quote from: cjd on September 12, 2006, 06:41:12 AM ---
--- Quote from: Get thee hence Satan on September 11, 2006, 06:58:30 PM ---G-dless abomination is the rule in Israel, for which reason G-d shall smite it until it weeps for its Heavenly Father, like a naked bleeding babe lying alone in the wilderness surrounded by hungry wolves

--- End quote ---

As I said before their must be something in the water supply where you live that makes you come up with nutty statements like this. Did you eat paint chips as a child?

--- End quote ---

:D

fjack:
Dear Nevermore, please don't take what I say as personal. All I am pointing out is that your idea of what these people 'went through' is a liberal idea that is used to make us white people feel guilty. It is the oldest trick in the book. I am sure you have a good heart and do have compassion for these creatures. Here in the USA we have given these creatures over a TRILLON DOLLARS since the 1960s when the white hater Lyndon Johnson started this so-called war on poverty. What did this war on poverty achieve? It started a wave of crime, black anti-semitism, white hatred in general and a host of social ills that are too many to list. Since you live in Israel, I am sure that you have heard of the 'black hebrews'. They are nothing more that the gutter trash that have fled the chicago slums to infest the Holy Land. If their number grows till it reaches a critical mass, then you will experience what is happening to this country. The moment you let down your guard you will be eaten alive by these people. If you do know anything about these ghetto crawlers in Israel I would like to know what is their feeliings towards the government and how do they feel about the arab problem. I have been unable to find anything that tells of their view. I really would like to know. Here in the states, the news we get about the Holy Land is always pro arab, pro terrorist and anti Jewish. Please throw some light on this. If you took offense to what I posted, I am truely sorry, but I am so frustrated on what my country has turned into that I sometimes lash out at even the slighest provaction.

NeverMore:

--- Quote from: fjack on September 12, 2006, 07:57:04 AM ---Dear Nevermore, please don't take what I say as personal. All I am pointing out is that your idea of what these people 'went through' is a liberal idea that is used to make us white people feel guilty. It is the oldest trick in the book. I am sure you have a good heart and do have compassion for these creatures. Here in the USA we have given these creatures over a TRILLON DOLLARS since the 1960s when the white hater Lyndon Johnson started this so-called war on poverty. What did this war on poverty achieve? It started a wave of crime, black anti-semitism, white hatred in general and a host of social ills that are too many to list. Since you live in Israel, I am sure that you have heard of the 'black hebrews'. They are nothing more that the gutter trash that have fled the chicago slums to infest the Holy Land. If their number grows till it reaches a critical mass, then you will experience what is happening to this country. The moment you let down your guard you will be eaten alive by these people. If you do know anything about these ghetto crawlers in Israel I would like to know what is their feeliings towards the government and how do they feel about the arab problem. I have been unable to find anything that tells of their view. I really would like to know. Here in the states, the news we get about the Holy Land is always pro arab, pro terrorist and anti Jewish. Please throw some light on this. If you took offense to what I posted, I am truely sorry, but I am so frustrated on what my country has turned into that I sometimes lash out at even the slighest provaction.

--- End quote ---

apology accepted  :).

i said that i feel mercy about them, that not all of them deserve it, and clearly noted that i dont know exactly whats going on in the US about it, and later agreed with what Yacov told me- i only think you should have read it or tried to understand me before all these accusations. guess now you dont think all these things of me anymore, maybe after you read some other of my posts. by the way, are you Jewish? because if so, then you better know what the other "whites" at white pride world wide think of you: http://www.kkk.bz/satanic_alliance_of_christians_a.htm even if you are not Jewish, but only support us. i strictly oppose reffering to Jews as "whites", because its like trying to prove the nazis that we are aryans, something like that. Jews should be proud of Judaism, not "whiteness", regardless of the true racial connection.

sorry, but i also dont know much about the black hebrews.

i didnt take offence to what you posted, i seriousely ment what i said in my three replies to that: it was funny that someone could think im a liberal and stuff (i try to be moral, not "moral" like the liberals are, but Jewishly moral), funny to hear someone sending me to africa, funny to take recommendations about destroying Israel and so on.. hehe  ;D after reading your post, i was 100% sure you had something to drink before posting.

but, i understand you didnt mean it all, and that you only want to protect your country and your future in it.

friends?  8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version