Save Western Civilization > Save America

True Moment

<< < (8/10) > >>

fjack:
It is true that I follow the laws of Noah. It make perfect sense to me. I gave up my religion because it became a social movement that was making public policy a doctrine. We have enough dictators in congress, I don't need it in any place of worship.

Shlomo:

--- Quote from: fjack on September 13, 2006, 06:55:07 PM ---It is true that I follow the laws of Noah.
--- End quote ---

I respect that, fjack.

"The U.S. Congress officially recognized the Noahide Laws in legislation which was passed by both houses. Congress and the President of the United States, George Bush, indicated in Public Law 102-14, 102nd Congress, that the United States of America was founded upon the Seven Universal Laws of Noah, and that these Laws have been the bedrock of society from the dawn of civilization. They also acknowledged that the Seven Laws of Noah are the foundation upon which civilization stands and that recent weakening of these principles threaten the fabric of civilized society, and that justified preoccupation in educating the Citizens of the United States of America and future generations is needed. For this purpose, this Public Law designated March 26, 1991 as Education Day, U.S.A."

Scriabin:

--- Quote from: Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim on September 12, 2006, 07:59:21 PM ---
--- Quote from: fjack on September 12, 2006, 04:34:04 PM ---Dear Nevermore,
I am not Jewish but I am a strong supporter of Israel and my Jewish brothers and sisters. I was raised as a catholic but I have left that religion a long, long time ago. I consider all Christians to be ultra liberals. Some so callled Christians and Jews are finally waking up and are seeing the light. As far as the white Nazis and the KKK they can all go to Africa where they can fight it out with the blacks and LEAVE US ALONE. I have no use for these idiots, I have no use for the government of the USA, I have no use for the current government of Israel, I have no use for the press, I have no use of Islam and I have no  use of self haters whatever their beliefs are. I do love and respect the great Rabbi Meier Kahane.

--- End quote ---

What religion are you now? Are you a Noahide? Noahides follow follow The Seven Laws of Noah that Judaism teaches that Gentiles are supposed to follow. Judaism doesn't believe in mass conversion but rather encouraging Gentiles to become Noahides. Judaism teaches that Noahides can live a righteous life and be observant of The Torah without having to convert to Judaism and follow the 613 commandments, just the 7. Maybe you can ask JSullivan. He also left Catholicism and became a Noahide after the inspiration of HaRav Meir Kahane, ZT"L, HY"D.

--- End quote ---
This sounds like what I am looking for...I wonder what Chaim has to say about gentiles becoming Noahides.

Shlomo:

--- Quote from: Scriabin on September 14, 2006, 10:31:43 AM ---This sounds like what I am looking for...I wonder what Chaim has to say about gentiles becoming Noahides.
--- End quote ---

When Chaim says "righteous gentile", he's talking about a non-Jewish person who follows the Noahide laws. He has said that on several occasions.

Scriabin:

--- Quote from: jeffguy on September 14, 2006, 12:31:19 PM ---
--- Quote from: Scriabin on September 14, 2006, 10:31:43 AM ---This sounds like what I am looking for...I wonder what Chaim has to say about gentiles becoming Noahides.
--- End quote ---

When Chaim says "righteous gentile", he's talking about a non-Jewish person who follows the Noahide laws. He has said that on several occasions.

--- End quote ---
I've never heard him say that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version