Author Topic: I need to clarify some things because quite frankly I am getting offended.  (Read 16810 times)

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
What does this site have against idf dog trainers? Whats the age long battle i missed out on.

Are you an Aussie?

There's something awfully Australian about the name 'Bruicy'.

Offline Kacen

• Junior JTFer
1. If men and women are not segregated, then immorality will happen. No question about it. Men and women must be kept in separate units when at all possible.

I'd agree any sexual happenings in the military should be restricted and forbidden.

2. A woman can be pregnant and not know it for a while, so if she has sex at any time during her service with any man, then she gets injured, or exposed to chemical weapons a baby could die or come out very injured or deformed. There's also no room in a combat situation to deal with pregnant women's needs. If you need to march then there's no time for morning sickness, heavy mood swings, birthing etc. The heavy physical work involved would probably also cause a miscarriage. I think women in the armed services should have to be on some kind of birth control or sign some kind of contract of honor to prevent this sort of thing from happening. That would solve that problem, but it is something that needs to be addressed.

I believe if they are pregnant they should of course be exempt from military service and if they get pregnant during military service they will be discharged and perhaps dishonorably discharged as my previous statement would make such things against the rules.

3. Women are physically weaker, on average, than men. The work they do has to reflect that. Modern technology is mostly overcoming this however.

Already commented on this, and I agree.

'Gender equality'?  Another word for 'Feminism'.

I hate it when arguments boil down to semantics.

Yes, in a sense, I agree with "feminism" in theory, the problem is a lot of feminists don't act like they want equality but want to be superior.

Personally I think it needs a new name where men and women can be part of it. "Equalism"? I don't know, too general and vague on what it means. And just because feminism is generally "leftist" doesn't mean we should be so utterly terrified of it.

<sarcasm>Hitler had ears, let's chop off our ears.</sarcasm>

Women in the Soviet Union were great snipers because Women in General have more Patience then Men so they can wait to take the shot

Yes.

So even though women can have different mental attributes, doesn't mean it can't be utilized in the military.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Women are not only physically weaker, they are mentally weaker and prone to irrational emotional outbursts.  There is nothing Warriorlike about the Female psyche.

I've seen men have irrational emotional outbursts too, especially when they're watching something completely irrelevant to their lives, like sports or an action movie.

If I had the means to shoot and kill Osama bin Laden I wouldn't have any moment of weakness. That piece of camel dung would be dead.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
Furthermore, when you put boys and girls together, things happen.  Know what I mean?
Once again, proof of problems that have happened because of that, and as far as I know the men's and women's barracks' are segregated.

Barraks, schmarraks.  

A male and a Female soldier can have sex in a tank or any other place, for that matter.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Furthermore, when you put boys and girls together, things happen.  Know what I mean?
Once again, proof of problems that have happened because of that, and as far as I know the men's and women's barracks' are segregated.

Barraks, schmarraks.  

A male and a Female soldier can have sex in a tank or any other place, for that matter.

:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member

Barraks, schmarraks.  

lol, well, he's right about that one. That's why I think they need to be kept separate as much as humanly possible.

Offline Kacen

• Junior JTFer
So you're saying it is OK if only some Women get blown to bits?

I'm not following you.

Why do I have to provide 'statistical proof'?  Where is your 'statistical proof' that Women 'soldiers' are just as good as their Male counterparts?

Look up female snipers and other things. The differences are negligible enough that with the right rules in place it will not cause problems.

I don't think you need a proof for this. Is it so hard too imagine young women wanting to get away at one point during their mission, that they want to get a child just to be pulled away from the front?

Strict discipline and mental conditioning can correct anything, whether they be men or women.

Offline Kacen

• Junior JTFer
Barraks, schmarraks.  

lol, well, he's right about that one. That's why I think they need to be kept separate as much as humanly possible.

Do you know how cramped tanks are? An A.P.C., maybe, but a tank?

And this convo is veering off track this is supposed to be serious.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer

Yes, in a sense, I agree with "feminism" in theory, the problem is a lot of feminists don't act like they want equality but want to be superior.

Personally I think it needs a new name where men and women can be part of it. "Equalism"? I don't know, too general and vague on what it means. And just because feminism is generally "leftist" doesn't mean we should be so utterly terrified of it.

Women in the Soviet Union were great snipers because Women in General have more Patience then Men so they can wait to take the shot

Yes.

So even though women can have different mental attributes, doesn't mean it can't be utilized in the military.

Men and women are not equal.  Men and Women are different!

You're a hypocrite, Kacen. 

You have no problem fighting negative stereotypes of Women.  At the same time, you defend positive stereotypes of Women that reflect poorly on Men.

Where's your 'statistical proof' that Women have more patience than Men?

You're a hypocrite!

Offline underthesun

• Senior JTFer

You probably have not understood Islam.

The easiest difference to spot is, Islam is expanding in nature while even the most radical Jews (!) focus on the holy land and do not try to convert most other people (Your mother must be Jewish or you must have real close relations to Judaism.)

Though I feel a bit offended that on this forum Noahideism (How do you write that?) is push for Non-Jews while Christian-jtf-ers are not allowed to spread their word to them.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2008, 11:48:56 AM by underthesun »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member

The easiest difference to spot is, Islam is expanding in nature while even the most radical Jews (!) focus on the holy land and do not try to convert most other people (Your mother must be Jewish or you must have real close relations to Judaism.)

Tough I feel a bit offended that on this forum Noahideism (How do you write that?) is push for Non-Jews while Christian-jtf-ers are not allowed to spread their word to them.

It's the Orthodox Jewish belief that converting to Christianiaty causes the Jewish soul to be lost. That's why missionizing isn't allowed. Chaim has states that a "spiritual Holocaust" is worse than a physical one, and that if he were prime minister of Israel, that there would be harsh penalties for missionaries.

Offline underthesun

• Senior JTFer
It's the Orthodox Jewish belief that converting to Christianiaty causes the Jewish soul to be lost. That's why missionizing isn't allowed. Chaim has states that a "spiritual Holocaust" is worse than a physical one, and that if he were prime minister of Israel, that there would be harsh penalties for missionaries.

Yes, for Jews.
But for Non-Jews?
But I'll respect that rule.

Offline Kacen

• Junior JTFer

Umm, that's what I said. Islam expands and Judaism doesn't, which is why I like the latter.

Though I feel a bit offended that on this forum Noahideism (How do you write that?) is push for Non-Jews while Christian-jtf-ers are not allowed to spread their word to them.

No idea quite what you mean but I in general despise religious proselitism.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
Yes, for Jews.
But for Non-Jews?
But I'll respect that rule.

That's a good question.  Are Christians allowed to missionize to Non-Jews? 

Not that I care.  I'm not a Christian.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Kacen you would can't manage to convert Kahanists into your world view. Let each keep their respective beliefs. You can have women conscripts in your Country Kahanists wouldn't mind that as long as your country isn't Israel.

Even though I tend to agree with your view regarding women I don't see the Kahanist views as bigoted. I think people have the right to have their own view about the role of the sexes, as long as it doesn't bring to violent and subjugation as in Islam.

FYI women serve in the Israeli army but almost never in combat roles. They can serve in the Intelligence or any other important job but most combat roles are not available. The few exceptions are: pilot/air-crew, naval officer, border guard.

In the war of independence there were women fighting very well with the troops, as well as women who took part in defense of besieged settlements. There were even a few women pilots (two that I know of). All were volunteers and they were very few of them.

Offline underthesun

• Senior JTFer
In the war of independence there were women fighting very well with the troops, as well as women who took part in defense of besieged settlements. There were even a few women pilots (two that I know of). All were volunteers and they were very few of them.

Yes they were very good.
Nobody should forbid women their right to defend themselves, their family and their country.
Only the conditions should be planned as good as possible.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member

A major chimpout that also makes a great dance mix. lol

(warning: language)
« Last Edit: May 29, 2008, 12:29:16 PM by Rubystars »

Offline Kacen

• Junior JTFer
You can have women conscripts in your Country Kahanists wouldn't mind that as long as your country isn't Israel.

Which is why, like I said, that I would still be more biased towards Jews...

Even though I tend to agree with your view regarding women I don't see the Kahanist views as bigoted. I think people have the right to have their own view about the role of the sexes, as long as it doesn't bring to violent and subjugation as in Islam.

I don't think it's to the extent Islam is...and as far as I know not all Kahanists share that belief cahanewasright agreed with me on gender equality...

...then again he didn't even seem to know that displaying the name of G-D on a flag was blasphemy. *cough*

FYI women serve in the Israeli army but almost never in combat roles. They can serve in the Intelligence or any other important job but most combat roles are not available. The few exceptions are: pilot/air-crew, naval officer, border guard.

I'm aware nowadays it's limited.

Doesn't matter how few there were they as you said fought very well. I think that should be enough proof for my point.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member

Yes.

You have no problem fighting negative stereotypes of Women.  At the same time, you defend positive stereotypes of Women that reflect poorly on Men.

You're a hypocrite!

Yes this is obvious. I have to agree with Scriabin.  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer

Yes.

You're a hypocrite!

That's because you're a Genius.   ;)

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Yes I know  ;D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline underthesun

• Senior JTFer

To be fair:
Arguing with multiple people at once can be very stressful.
Kacen should take more time to think, if she really believes everything that she wrote.

I have sometimes written the dumbest things when I was under heavy attack.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
If open war breaks out in the United States I don't care if the person handing me the ammo is male or female, as long as they're useful in the trenches. I'm going to be fighting my heart out.

Racial tensions especially are going to increase if Obama gets the presidency. If rioters come around I'm going to fight them if they try to bother me.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
 Please continue your fight against Islam. For this, I commend you.