Author Topic: I need to clarify some things because quite frankly I am getting offended.  (Read 16794 times)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
If open war breaks out in the United States I don't care if the person handing me the ammo is male or female, as long as they're useful in the trenches. I'm going to be fighting my heart out.

Racial tensions especially are going to increase if Obama gets the presidency. If rioters come around I'm going to fight them if they try to bother me.

I would not care as well
I need to let my Anger out :::D

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Lately I am being harassed by moderators and members of the forum.

People are accusing me of being some sort of N.W.O. agent.

Okay, let me clarify some things: the sign on the back of the dollar bill is not an ILLUMINATI symbol, it's an authentic and original symbol of the United States that's been hijacked by conspiracy theorists as a sign of the New World Order. It does have some masonic influence, but that brings up a different point: FREEMASONS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE NEW WORLD ORDER.

Seriously, I thought the people here were smarter than to fall for conspiracy theories. The same people who make up these conspiracy theories about the illuminati are the same people who say Zionists are evil and vote for Ron Paul while hiding in their basements with tinfoil hats on their heads.

Might I remind you that anti-freemasonry and anti-semitism go hand-in-hand.

Ah yes, and also, many of the founding fathers of the United States were freemasons. George Washington and Ben Franklin were, and Thomas Jefferson for had close links to them. Freemasons are part of the reason we have freedom of religion (no theocracy), freedom of speech, and democracy in the United States.

Oh, and one last thing; I am related to John Adams on my mother's side.

http://www.greatseal.com Please direct yourself here to clear up all your tinfoil hat nonsense.

If it continues I may leave, as I am getting quite offended.

I agree with you 100%... but you know what??????  Who cares!!  There are all types of people here.  Some believe in conspiracy theories.. many more dont.  So its no big deal if you get people who want to argue about this.  Its not like they are arguing with you about something extremely important in your life.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
Again, modern weaponry and other technology has made warfare so easy that even Women can attempt being 'soldiers'.  

Well the only real hinderence women tend to have is they are on average weaker than a man.

But like you just said, nowadays with guns and such it doesn't factor much; back in the day when we were swinging big heavy swords and axes around was a different story but even then there were exceptions.

So, uh, what is your point?

Feminism is the downfall of Western society.  Your support of Women on the battlefield is a Feminist viewpoint.  That's my point.

Women are not only physically weaker, they are mentally weaker and prone to irrational emotional outbursts.  There is nothing Warriorlike about the Female psyche. 

The whole idea of Women soldiers is silly at best and suicidal at worst.  Israel is tiny to begin with.  Is it really a good idea to send future Mothers out to get blown to bits? 

Israel (or any country) cannot last under such suicidal policies as you propose.

Furthermore, when you put boys and girls together, things happen.  Know what I mean?

Hey! I take exception to that "they (women) are mentally weaker.."
I do have to admit though, that we are a bit prone to emotional outbursts- and most of us do not appear warrior like. lol

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I do have to admit though, that we are a bit prone to emotional outbursts- and most of us do not appear warrior like. lol

In a normal society men would have a natural tendency to protect women and children, and would serve the most physically demanding roles in things like the military. However, I believe if a woman wants to serve in the military she should be able to, if she doesn't have small children or babies to care for.

Men and women think differently, but I do have a warrior spirit within me whether others acknowledge it or not. I feel very fierce when I think of our enemies.

Men have emotional outbursts too, I think it's sexist to claim that one sex has more than the other, when I see it from both sides.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2008, 01:48:16 PM by Rubystars »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
When men have emotional outbursts, it's praised as being "macho" or "having team spirit" or some other euphemism for a chimpout. When women get upset and have an emotional outburst, it's slurred as being "PMS" or "Hysterics". How totally unfair.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere

In a normal society men would have a natural tendency to protect women and children, and would serve the most physically demanding roles in things like the military. However, I believe if a woman wants to serve in the military she should be able to, if she doesn't have small children or babies to care for.

Men and women think differently, but I do have a warrior spirit within me whether others acknowledge it or not. I feel very fierce when I think of our enemies.

Men have emotional outbursts too, I think it's sexist to claim that one sex has more than the other, when I see it from both sides.

How are women mentally weaker ?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member

I'd like to know that too!

This reminds me of when one of my instructors found out I was taking a Calculus class and he asked if my boyfriend was helping me. That made me pretty angry, but there was no outburst!

I passed, by the way.  ;D

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marilyn_vos_Savant

No, I'm not claiming women are more intelligent, just that we're not mentally "weaker". Men and women are different in most things, and often exhibit strengths in different types of intelligence from one another, but there are significant overlaps, and they're just as smart as one another on average, although not always in the same subjects.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2008, 02:02:44 PM by Rubystars »

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer

Men are treated more harshly than Women in Western society.  Its a fact, for good or for bad.

Women in Western society are respected and protected.  (Men who assault Women are exeedingly rare, contrary to what the Mass Media tells us.)

A father doesn't discipline his daughter the same way that he disciplines his son.

What was said in the Godfather is 100% true.  "Women and children can afford to be careless, but never Men."  In other words, Men are judged more harshly by society than Women and children are.

Look at all the blond teachers having sex with thier thirteen-year-old male students.  Are these Women punished as severely as Men having sex with thirteen-year-old Female students? 

Society allows Women to be emotional, to have outbursts, to be irrational, etc.  If a Man is that way, he's considered 'scarry' and 'dangerous'.

Therefore, Men have to learn to restrain themselves.  This is what I mean.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
Scriabin I think men and women are both great halves to the human species and both deserve respect and to be treated as full human beings. I hate that feminists degrade men but neither can I stand it when women are degraded.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
To be honest, I've always been a Scriabin fan but lately, I've seen some things that have been offensive, not just this. People can be offensive as long as no one offends them, I suppose. For example youcan be offensive but I should not mention the Japanese.

I'm saying that Women don't belong on the battlefield, not that Women are worthless pieces of trash.  G-d forbid.

Women who die on the battlefield deserve respect just like the Men, but I ultimately don't think that Women should be soldiers.  Other military roles?  Fine, but not combat.

The people that spoke ill of the Japanese spoke of all Japanese people as dogs, barbarians, murderers, etc.  I am merely stating my opinion that Women don't belong on the battlefield.  Sorry, that's how I feel.

« Last Edit: May 29, 2008, 02:50:25 PM by Scriabin »

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
Scriabin I think men and women are both great halves to the human species and both deserve respect and to be treated as full human beings. I hate that feminists degrade men but neither can I stand it when women are degraded.

I agree with you.

I never said that Women shouldn't be treated with respect and as full human beings.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
To be honest, I've always been a Scriabin fan but lately, I've seen some things that have been offensive, not just this. People can be offensive as long as no one offends them, I suppose. For example youcan be offensive but I should not mention the Japanese.

I'm saying that Women don't belong on the battlefield, not that Women are worthless pieces of trash.

G-d forbid.

Women who die on the battlefield deserve respect just like the Men do but do I ultimately don't think that Women should be soldiers.  Other military roles?  Fine, but not combat.

The people that spoke ill of the Japanese spoke of all Japanese people as dogs, barbarians, murderers, etc.  I am merely stating my opinion that Women don't belong on the battlefield.  Sorry, that's how I feel.

NO you basically said that we were a disgrace.
To me, that is VERY offensive. Not just to me but to all the women who have died in battle. Leave us alone. I would go back in an instant if I were needed and I would be willing to DIE for my country!
I find this and other things offensive, yet I remember that when people were dogging on Japan you were offended. Likewise they would say to you "sorry that's how I feel" ....about Japan.
And like I said whatever women do in the military, it's our choice. You can keep your opinions, not like they're going to actually affect the world anyways so why am I even concerned.

Women are in the military, we serve with pride, we die with honor and we can care less if a man doesn't like it.

I'm saying that Women don't belong on the battlefield, not that Women are worthless pieces of trash.  G-d forbid.

Women who die on the battlefield deserve respect just like the Men, but I ultimately don't think that Women should be soldiers.  Other military roles?  Fine, but not combat.

The people that spoke ill of the Japanese spoke of all Japanese people as dogs, barbarians, murderers, etc.  I am merely stating my opinion that Women don't belong on the battlefield.  Sorry, that's how I feel.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer

I'm saying that Women don't belong on the battlefield, not that Women are worthless pieces of trash.

G-d forbid.

Women who die on the battlefield deserve respect just like the Men do but do I ultimately don't think that Women should be soldiers.  Other military roles?  Fine, but not combat.

NO you basically said that we were a disgrace.

How and when did I say or imply that you were a disgrace?

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
I recall Chaim saying that Women should serve military roles other than combat.

I may be mitaken, but I'm pretty sure that that's what he said.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
I don't think anyone here view women as a disgrace. I dont think women belong in the battlefield. Each gender has their own roles. Women shouldn't be truck drivers or firefighters either.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
I don't think anyone here view women as a disgrace. I dont think women belong in the battlefield. Each gender has their own roles. Women shouldn't be truck drivers or firefighters either.

This is what I'm saying.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Everyone here agrees that men and women are equally honorable. Their are just some things that should be exclusive to each sex. Unfortunately in todays society, that is not the case. Their is no reason to have a fight over this.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
Feminism is the downfall of Western society.  Your support of Women on the battlefield is a Feminist viewpoint.  That's my point.

Women are not only physically weaker, they are mentally weaker and prone to irrational emotional outbursts.  There is nothing Warriorlike about the Female psyche. 

<snip>

That is a bit of a silly comment, considering how brilliant the women here are..

I don't know your mother. But alot of people have stupid mothers, and maybe you do, and I know that can affect one's view of women. But i'm sure your mother is not a JTFer!
« Last Edit: May 29, 2008, 03:17:43 PM by q_q_ »

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
I SAID GOOD DAY! I am no longer going to ever bother with this anymore!

How are we a disgrace? Oh geez it's not obvious I mean, it's suicide, we play "soldier-boy". etc...etc...

Please tell the families of the service women who have died that their daughters, mothers and wives played "soldier-boy". I'm sure they would LOVE to hear those words. I mean if we're "soldier boys" it's all a game.

I will not bother with this matter anymore. I made my point clear:

-First of all YOU go fight in the military and then tell me not to.
-Second, well women will still serve wether you like it or not.
-I don't care who thinks what. Who thinks women should/should not do this. Because I know I don't have to agree with everything JTF thinks. I make up my OWN mind in what to believe and follow.
-I am done with this topic! PERIOD! I wont start with it again, I wont respond to you anymore etc...etc..

This remind me of my arch nemesis, a mooslim from my school. Him and me always fought. He was pro-islam and I was anti-islam.

He made protests and I organized protests against his.  

We hated each other. And you know what he said????

He respected that was a solder. He said he would join jihad and fight Jews. I told him I would always fight jihad and then he said something that stuck with me. He said:

"maybe one day, you and I will meet in the battlefield"

At least my enemy is willing to face me in the battlefield. And if that day ever comes, you bet I will be there to face him. And if I shall die so that other Jews may live then so be it.

I have no interest in meeting you on the Battlefield.

I said that warfare is easier today than it was for soldiers in the past.  Perhaps my tone was too aggressive.

I should have been more sensitive.  Instead of saying, "warfare has become so easy that even Women can do it", I should have said, "Warfare is much less physically demanding today and therefore Women have taken up roles as Soldiers on the Battlefield."

Either way, I don't want to insult people.

I just dont think that Women belong in combat.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer

I don't know your mother. But alot of people have stupid mothers, and maybe you do. But i'm sure your mother is not a JTFer!

I have never insulted anyone's Mother and I have never heard of someone insulting another person's Mother on the forum without being Banned.

That goes WAY over the line.

My Mother loves JTF.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I smell a troll here.

Anyway, what Kacen is stating here is flat-out false. Masonism is a religion with its own distinctive doctrines. It is essentially a Deist secret society. You cannot be a genuine Mason in good standing without meaningfully adhering to Deism. I don't assert that Masons are evil, but the notion that it is not a mutually-exclusive religious body is a lie.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Oh great another one to cause a distruption.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Guys, what is this crap all about? Just as soon as the Satmar flap between DWI, Tzvi and myself dies down, this garbage starts up?

Mills is a righteous and sincere young lady and she would never attack anybody here on purpose. Can we just please calm down and drop this playground imbroglio?

Offline Archie

• Full JTFer
I don't know your mother. But alot of people have stupid mothers, and maybe you do

Cheap shot.  :-X

You would not insult my mom twice.

« Last Edit: May 29, 2008, 03:29:48 PM by Archie »