Author Topic: Attack on PI: American leftist is trying to link Muslimes to Holocaust victims  (Read 2109 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
This animal and his leftist German friends are trying to change roles of victims and offender. This is holocaust revisionism!

Quote from the article:

Each day brings more hate-filled gems such as this. Incidentally, the blog and its numerous fans often call Obama and Muslims in general  "Musel" or "Muselmänner" - an extremely derogatory term for Muslims, also used by the Nazis to mock the emaciated condition of prisoners in concentration camps.

This is this animal:

This is the linked wikipedia website:

Whole article:

Feel the Hate. German Blog Attacks Barack Obama

One of the more popular right-wing blogs in Germany is Politically Incorrect with about 25,000 daily visitors.  It has the image of the American flag as part of its banner, and it proudly proclaims that it is "pro-amerikanisch" - pro-American.  But if an American happens to be black with the name Barack Obama then the blog and its numerous commenters become very hostile indeed.  In fact, "PI" -as it is commonly called - has become a forum for anti-Obama hate in Germany.  Here we can read the misinformation about Senator Obama and his campaign in German that we find on racist blogs in the US such as Michelle Malkin and LittleGreenFootballs. In a typical PI post we learn that "Obama verachtet Amerika, er hat seinen Anti-Amerikanismus mit der Muttermilch aufgesogen." (Obama hates America, he suckled anti-Americanism at his mother's breast). It goes without saying that PI tells its readers that Obama is Muslim, who grew up in a mosque, and whose secret agenda is the Islamicization of America. Here is a typical comment on the blog (Senator Obama is usually identified as "Hussein"):

Na vielleicht wird sie täglich stolzer, wenn ihr Hussein die Islamisierung der USA vorantreibt, wenn er bald dem iranischen Mullahhitlerrregime in den Hintern kriecht, sich die USA aus den Terrorstatten verkriechen, auf dass dort die Koranschulen sprießen, wenn ihr Mann das bekannte Kenedy-Zitat in “Isch bin ein Mohammedaner” umgewandelt hat und Zuwanderung aus der bildungsfernen Unterschicht gepaart mit alten kommunistischen Ideen dem Land seine Identität rauben. (Maybe she (Michelle Obama) will be so proud when Hussein advances the Islamicization of the US, as he sucks up to the Hitler-Mullahs in Iran and takes the US out of the places that breed terror so that Koran schools can flourish, after her husband has changed the famous Kennedy quote to "Ich bin ein Mohammdeaner"and destroyed his country's identity by permitting the immigration of an uneducated underclass while implementing communism.)

Each day brings more hate-filled gems such as this. Incidentally, the blog and its numerous fans often call Obama and Muslims in general  "Musel" or "Muselmänner" - an extremely derogatory term for Muslims, also used by the Nazis to mock the emaciated condition of prisoners in concentration camps.

A Green Party member of the Bundestag, Fritz Kuhn,  recently responded to a question concerning PI by the blogger Dietmar Naeher (whose blog Politisch Korrekt I recommend):

vor dem Internet-Weblog "Politically Incorrect" kann aus meiner Sicht nur gewarnt werden, dieser Blog behauptet, proisraelisch und proamerikanisch zu sein und lehnt doch mit jedem neuen Beitrag genau die Werte ab, für die diese pluralistischen Demokratien stehen. Behauptet wird, angeblich unterdrückte Nachrichten über die Islamisierung Europas zu verbreiten, in Wahrheit wird Hass gegen alle Moslems geschürt. Dem Islam und allen Moslems wird unterstellt, nichts als Hass und Intoleranz zu verkörpern, dabei ist es dieser Blog, der nur aus Hass und Rassismus besteht und das perverserweise als Kampf gegen Intoleranz ausgibt. Der Blog versucht nichts anderes, als den Islam und die Muslime im wahrsten Sinne des Wortes zu verteufeln. (I can only issue a strong warning concerning the blog Poliitically Incorrect. This blog claims to be pro-American and pro-Israeli but with each post rejects the values of these pluralistic democracies. They say that they are only publishing news about the Islamicization of Europe that supposedly has been suppressed, but in fact they are only spreading hate against all Muslims. They imply that Islam and all Muslims harbor only hate and intolerance, but it is in fact this blog that consists of nothing but hate and racism, even as it perversely presents itself as fighting against intolerance.  The goal of this blog is nothing less than the demonization of Islam and Muslims.)

Will the owners of the blog Politically Incorrect remove the US flag from its banner once President Obama has moved into the White House?

UPDATE: The Bundesverfassungsschutz (Federal Office for Protection of the Consitution) investigates Politically Incorrect.

Posted by David Vickrey on May 29, 2008 at 05:46 PM | Permalink

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sources:

http://www.dialoginternational.com/dialog_international/2008/05/feel-the-hate-g.html

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muselmann_%28KZ%29
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
What can I say other than I wish he dies in a meat grinder?
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Look Phesant i posted this lazy bum       

it's i think the 4th post :) 

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=21760.0
« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 04:12:30 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member

Oh yes, I have overlooked it here! :(

Sorry mord. But I have read it on the Green Plague.  ;)

Yes, it is your find  O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

Oh yes, I have overlooked it here! :(

Sorry mord. But I have read it on the Green Plague.  ;)

Yes, it is your find  O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0
It's good i just wanted to say it does'nt get many visitors ;D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Jews are branded as "warmongering zionist or neocons" while the real nazis the A-rab muslims are pianted as modern Holocast victims by leftist newspeak. I'm sick by this historic revisionism concerning WWII and baseless hatred towards US and Israel.   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm