Author Topic: Is this JTF forum a fporum for debate?  (Read 8311 times)

Offline RepublicanStones

• Junior JTFer
Is this JTF forum a fporum for debate?
« on: July 29, 2008, 07:56:04 AM »
It seems to me that this JTF site is basically a forum for people who seem to agree with eachother, and any semblance of dissent from the zionist view is roundly condemned and anyone who dares to question the logic of Israel is immediately either labelled an anti-semitie, or a holocaust denier or both, and threatened with being banned????????? I wonder why that is?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Is this JTF forum a fporum for debate?
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2008, 07:58:15 AM »
It seems to me that this JTF site is basically a forum for people who seem to agree with eachother, and any semblance of dissent from the zionist view is roundly condemned and anyone who dares to question the logic of Israel is immediately either labelled an anti-semitie, or a holocaust denier or both, and threatened with being banned????????? I wonder why that is?

I wonder why you bother being here? What did you exactly post before?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline RepublicanStones

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2008, 08:01:42 AM »
I have posted here regarding the Right of Return, and encountered some vitriolic abuse to say the least.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2008, 08:02:46 AM »
I have posted here regarding the Right of Return, and encountered some vitriolic abuse to say the least.

what did your post exactly say?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2008, 08:10:04 AM »

what did your post exactly say?

i'm waiting......

Offline RepublicanStones

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2008, 08:11:07 AM »
Read it, its in the Save Israel section.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2008, 08:11:45 AM »
Read it, its in the Save Israel section.

cut and paste the link here.

Offline RepublicanStones

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2008, 08:14:12 AM »
read the page, its easy to find.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2008, 08:19:22 AM »
huh? Israel massacred the arabs in 1948? It seems that you forgot what really happened in 1948...a newly established Israel was being aimed at being massacred by those Arabs in 1948...and the joke was on them because they LOST!!!!!!!!

And as the Arabs continue to wish ISrael's destruction and to cause another Holocaust, I do hope that every single one of those Arabs do get massacred for real!  All those so called Palestinians who won't go back to Egypt or Syria or Jordan from wence they came from originally...They started a war to destroy us even before 1948!!! Did you forget about the massacre in Hebron in 1929?  Was it because of the 1967 borders?  Hmm I wonder...

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2008, 08:23:03 AM »
Yes for the most part we do agree with each other get use to it. The concept you speak about "Right of return" as far as Arabs go is pure nonsense. This is a ruse devised to disrupt the land of Israel. People come here all the time peddling that tired old issue how much time should we spend defending an outlandish claim like that anyway. The issue for most people here on the forum is as clear as night and day what would be the the point of debate.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline RepublicanStones

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2008, 08:26:01 AM »
'huh? Israel massacred the arabs in 1948? It seems that you forgot what really happened in 1948...a newly established Israel was being aimed at being massacred by those Arabs in 1948...and the joke was on them because they LOST!!!!!!!'

Historical FACT would disagree with you. Ben-gurion himself admitted they were stealing land. The vast majority of massacres in 1948 were carried out by the israelis against the indigenous population.

'...from wence they came from originally.'

It is the white western colonial zionist who should go back to where they came from.

You continue to propagate lies, lies which has shown to be laughably inaacurate.

Any person ethnically cleansed has a right of return, the fact the colonist zionists won't allow them  reflects the inherent bigotry and racism of these white western settlers. Disgusting, no wonder the majority of sane people support the cause of the indigenous people, on whose land the artifical 'Israel' now sits.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2008, 08:26:13 AM »
RepublicanStones we are open minded progressive civil rights activists.  O0

Of cause we are for a Arab right of return.

The Arabs doesn't feel comfortable under a righteous Jewish rule.

So we want to encourage them to return to the place they came from.  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline RepublicanStones

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2008, 08:27:36 AM »
Palestinians can claim decendancy just as far back as the indigenous Jews...not those white western zio nist settelrs who ignore the teaching of the Torah to set up their own little racially oure state. kind of like the nazis.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2008, 08:28:01 AM »
RepublicanStones we are open minded progressive civil rights activists.  O0

Of cause we are for a Arab right of return.

The Arabs doesn't feel comfortable under a righteous Jewish rule.

So we want to encourage them to return to the place they came from.  :)
O0 O0  :::D

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2008, 08:43:45 AM »
'huh? Israel massacred the arabs in 1948? It seems that you forgot what really happened in 1948...a newly established Israel was being aimed at being massacred by those Arabs in 1948...and the joke was on them because they LOST!!!!!!!'

Historical FACT would disagree with you. Ben-gurion himself admitted they were stealing land. The vast majority of massacres in 1948 were carried out by the israelis against the indigenous population.

'...from wence they came from originally.'

It is the white western colonial zionist who should go back to where they came from.

You continue to propagate lies, lies which has shown to be laughably inaacurate.

Any person ethnically cleansed has a right of return, the fact the colonist zionists won't allow them  reflects the inherent bigotry and racism of these white western settlers. Disgusting, no wonder the majority of sane people support the cause of the indigenous people, on whose land the artifical 'Israel' now sits.

Aww the "white Western colonial zionist"..so sweet...

So let me guess you are a negro i mean [censored] i mean black no...AFRICAN AMERICAN Muslim coming to join us at JTF...

Sorry, you should go back to Africa from wence you came and live amongst all of your "brothas" who get murdered each day by your other fellow "brothas"

Get lost!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2008, 08:48:07 AM »
Palestinians can claim decendancy just as far back as the indigenous Jews...not those white western zio nist settelrs who ignore the teaching of the Torah to set up their own little racially oure state. kind of like the nazis.
What on earth are you speaking about Israel today is has almost 40% non Jewish residency. That don't sound that pure to me! I am sure if the tables were turned that the Arabs would not be as gracious.

Offline horselady

• Full JTFer
  • "I support the troops" is never followed by "but"
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2008, 10:29:55 AM »
What on earth are you speaking about Israel today is has almost 40% non Jewish residency. That don't sound that pure to me! I am sure if the tables were turned that the Arabs would not be as gracious.

And yet nobody's calling RS a Nazi Jew-hater for what he wrote here about Israel?
Several of you labeled me a Nazi for a lot less.

Very nice. >:(

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2008, 10:46:09 AM »

And yet nobody's calling RS a Nazi Jew-hater for what he wrote here about Israel?

I was one of the few who stuck up for you because I thought you may have been getting a bad rap. I hope I wont regret making that decision.

Offline Jericho Missile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2008, 11:08:02 AM »
To Republican Stones:  You're a Stinking, Arab loving, rat , Nazi, pig.   But the funny thing is, all you ugly, jealous, Arab suckasss, Nazi pigs use vaccines invented by JEWS and every other medical advancement made by JEWS to make you well.  

Plenty of you  Arab-suckasss- ugly rats see Jewish doctors, too.  

I would say you should tattoo a swastika on your forhead, so if you ever need the emergency room, (and hopefully you will be in a very high speed car accident,) the Jewish doctors will see your Swastika, walk away, and not treat you.    

It's actually good you're on a forum, we can talk to you like the piece of crappp you are.

Thanks

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2008, 11:17:43 AM »

I was one of the few who stuck up for you because I thought you may have been getting a bad rap. I hope I wont regret making that decision.
CJD YOU WON'NT I KNOW HORSELADY FROM FORUMS FOR OVER 4 YRS,SHE'S GREAT
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2008, 11:50:58 AM »
I am for Arab right to return. Return them straight back to Hell from where they came from.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2008, 11:52:51 AM »
I am for Arab right to return. Return them straight back to Hell from where they came from.
:::D

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2008, 11:56:34 AM »

Exactly :)

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2008, 12:00:12 PM »

Exactly :)

;D
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2008, 12:05:00 PM »
How is what you post a debate we speak the truth while you are trying to spread lies

GET LOST