Author Topic: Muslims plan to poison the wells in European cities  (Read 5170 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Muslims plan to poison the wells in European cities
« on: August 13, 2008, 04:49:24 AM »
Islamist Forum Member Proposes Poisoning Water Systems of Major European Cities

On August 9, 2008 a member of the Islamist forum Al-Boraq proposed poisoning the water systems of major European cities. The forum member began his message by reminding "monotheists [i.e. Muslims] who yearn to support the Prophet" that Ramadan is coming, and explained that poisoning the water systems of major European cities is just one of many options - some of them "more powerful and more damaging" - but that his posting is meant to "prompt the mind [to generate] innovative [ideas]."

To view the full report, visit http://www.memriiwmp.org/content/en/report.htm?report=2829.

Below are images from the posting:

Source: http://www.memri.org/bin/latestnews.cgi?ID=SD202108

Thanks http://www.pi-news.net for the issue.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
Re: Muslims plan to poison the wells in European cities
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2008, 04:59:36 AM »
Well Europe is more worried about Russian 'commies' at the moment so there's no time for them to protect their countries from the real threat.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2008, 05:25:34 AM »
Would it make a difference? Would Europeans do ANYTHING substantial even if they are being poisoned like rats by these muslim beasts? After Madrid, London bombings, after Paris riots, after Van Gogh grandson murder, I don't think so.

What would it take then?  :(
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2008, 07:05:56 AM »
Moslems must leave all western countrys they should return to their homelands
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2008, 10:05:28 AM »
Their success stories at Albania, Kosovo and Turuk must have emboldened these venomous vermin's.  >:(
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2008, 10:12:44 AM »

Their homeland... ?.. Where on the earth...?.. Who issues visa to the hell?  ;)
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2008, 12:34:28 PM »

Absolutely, they must leave or face forced leaving and other ways.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2008, 12:38:39 PM »
What are they going to do take a bath in the water

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2008, 12:46:00 PM »
If one European child is harmed by drinking tainted water I think there should be mass executions of imams in retaliation. If Muslims raise one peep in protest, they should be executed too.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2008, 12:49:58 PM »

Shalom Mord, the Muslims should leave but they refuse to. The Muslims need to be thrown out...it's the only way to get rid of them.

Dox

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2008, 01:06:36 PM »

Shalom Mord, the Muslims should leave but they refuse to. The Muslims need to be thrown out...it's the only way to get rid of them.

Dox

I have read before a few minutes an issue in the leftwing magazine "Stern"

It says, 29 percent of all Muslims in Germany live totally on welfare and additional 43,9 percent of them get welfare in addition to their small income.  ::)

Here is the source for the data: http://www.stern.de/politik/deutschland/zwischenruf/634119.html

I would not wonder, if this quranimals will buy the poison to kill us from welfare money, that we pay them.

I know for shure, that the quranimals in Gaza use the fertilizer, which the Israeli gouvernment is stupid enough to give them to manufact rocket fuel

Cut all welfare and establish law & order and they are gone - I promise    O0

This is what our good Chaim and Rabbi Kahane have seen long before. Free Market Economy is poison for Muzzies.

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2008, 01:27:55 PM »

Dox

It says, 29 percent of all Muslims in Germany live totally on welfare and additional 43,9 percent of them get welfare in addition to their small income.  ::)

Here is the source for the data: http://www.stern.de/politik/deutschland/zwischenruf/634119.html

I would not wonder, if this quranimals will buy the poison to kill us from welfare money, that we pay them.

I know for shure, that the quranimals in Gaza use the fertilizer, which the Israeli gouvernment is stupid enough to give them to manufact rocket fuel

This is what our good Chaim and Rabbi Kahane have seen long before. Free Market Economy is poison for Muzzies.

I agree 100 percent. Welfare is a huge incentive for the Muslims to stay....The Liberals give money away to these groups in exchange for votes in order to stay in power. It is pathetic and has created much division in our Country.

Shalom from Dox     :)

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2008, 02:25:51 PM »
 O0

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2008, 02:51:39 PM »
They thrive on welfare the more children the more benefits
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2008, 02:58:07 PM »

Dox

And to think they were brought into Europe as cheap labor force, what an absurd.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2008, 02:59:59 PM »

This is exactly the point. In Israel the quranimals have a higher birthrate, because the Jewish state gives them welfare and in the Arab occupied regions the UN, EU and the oil-states are paying.

If they wouldn't recieve welfare money, I have no idea in which way they could feed up to 12 children pro family.

This is only because the natural rules of economy are twisted.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2008, 03:02:41 PM »

This is exactly the point. In Israel the quranimals have a higher birthrate, because the Jewish state gives them welfare and in the Arab occupied regions the UN, EU and the oil-states are paying.

If they wouldn't recieve welfare money, I have no idea in which way they could feed up to 12 children pro family.

Iread about a bedouin in Israel with 4 wifes and i think 40 qurananimala he said the the govt pays

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2008, 03:04:20 PM »

Dox

And to think they were brought into Europe as cheap labor force, what an absurd.

Yes this is absurd. They refuse to work and to learn a profession and they have a terrible working ethic. Now even the leftwing media is admitting this.   >:(

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2008, 03:06:11 PM »

Iread about a bedouin in Israel with 4 wifes and i think 40 qurananimala he said the the govt pays

Stop welfare will save our world  O0

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2008, 03:25:30 PM »
Paying muzzies for nothing can be declared a serious crime. It may tantamount to directly supporting the muslamic terrorism.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2008, 03:40:04 PM »
But it's a religion of peace!  :::D    (Sarcastically)
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2008, 03:55:34 PM »
But it's a religion of peace!  :::D    (Sarcastically)

Correct! You mean shattering all worthy things to pieces i.e. religion of piece!  ;)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2008, 04:09:19 PM »
Paying muzzies for nothing can be declared a serious crime. It may tantamount to directly supporting the muslamic terrorism.

You're right. Giving money to the enemy is like giving drugs to a drug addict.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2008, 01:03:35 PM »

Stop welfare will save our world  O0

Correct, this will also get out Country out of debt and force other Countries to take care of their own.... I doubt the Muslim Countries will give welfare to their citizens.