Author Topic: Am I in harms way?  (Read 3962 times)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Am I in harms way?
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2008, 06:48:36 PM »
It makes me feel angry when I hear of kids having whooping cough or mumps or other things they have no business catching or spreading to others. I wonder what kind of parents would do that to their kids and other people that their kids might interact with.

However if two kids seem to have been damaged by vaccines I would understand why you wouldn't want your other kids to have them. If I were you I'd get your water tested and look for other sources of the mercury like Dr. Dan suggested. It's not good for you to be exposed to those things either, and there is probably another source of mercury in your house somewhere or in the environment somewhere. I'd do as much checking as possible until you could find it and eliminate it.

My daughter was speaking at the age of six, writing advanced paragraphs at the age of five and six, and reading at the age of three. You can't imagine the horrible experience to have her go bald on the top of her head, with hair falling out by handfuls, the speech no longer understandable, and the inability to do school work. I went to my doctor and he wanted to send me to the school system. As a previous school teacher, I knew there would not be any physical help there. I heard about Metal detoxing on the radio. Within several hours of her taking it, she could once again start to speak. How dare anyone take a position of a know it all and tell me that I am endangering other kids by not sacrificing my child on an alter to the pharmacudical companies that lie for their wallet sake. I think you need to educate yourself on this subject a bit further before making such accusatory remarks!
If you are speaking to me, I did not make an accusatory remark.  I just gave you my educated opinion.
If more people took your position debilitating and deadly disease like polio, mumps, and measles would be back in full force.
http://www.marshfieldclinic.org/patients/?page=cattails_2005_sepoct_mercury
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline momofsixbabes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2008, 06:53:52 PM »
It makes me feel angry when I hear of kids having whooping cough or mumps or other things they have no business catching or spreading to others. I wonder what kind of parents would do that to their kids and other people that their kids might interact with.

However if two kids seem to have been damaged by vaccines I would understand why you wouldn't want your other kids to have them. If I were you I'd get your water tested and look for other sources of the mercury like Dr. Dan suggested. It's not good for you to be exposed to those things either, and there is probably another source of mercury in your house somewhere or in the environment somewhere. I'd do as much checking as possible until you could find it and eliminate it.

My daughter was speaking at the age of six, writing advanced paragraphs at the age of five and six, and reading at the age of three. You can't imagine the horrible experience to have her go bald on the top of her head, with hair falling out by handfuls, the speech no longer understandable, and the inability to do school work. I went to my doctor and he wanted to send me to the school system. As a previous school teacher, I knew there would not be any physical help there. I heard about Metal detoxing on the radio. Within several hours of her taking it, she could once again start to speak. How dare anyone take a position of a know it all and tell me that I am endangering other kids by not sacrificing my child on an alter to the pharmacudical companies that lie for their wallet sake. I think you need to educate yourself on this subject a bit further before making such accusatory remarks!
If you are speaking to me, I did not make an accusatory remark.  I just gave you my educated opinion.
If more people took your position debilitating and deadly disease like polio, mumps, and measles would be back in full force.

Are you that gullible? Why don't you check out the Doctors Against Vaccines group. I guess you would discount them as you have already discounted my experience and many others. Perhaps, you should set the first example with your children by putting them on the drug company alters. They are making themselves quite rich off of people that are as gullible as you!!!!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2008, 07:11:41 PM »

Are you that gullible? Why don't you check out the Doctors Against Vaccines group. I guess you would discount them as you have already discounted my experience and many others. Perhaps, you should set the first example with your children by putting them on the drug company alters. They are making themselves quite rich off of people that are as gullible as you!!!!
Honestly millions of children have taken the vaccines and have not had problems. Its seems that your child either has a condition that did not go well with the medication or the batch of vaccine was bad. If not for vaccines like this thousands of children would suffer horrible illnesses. If anyone here is gullible it seems to be you since you want the entire world to go along with what you seem to think is right for your child. I happen to know that the person you are calling gullible has been in the medical field for many years and has seen first hand how people suffer from illnesses and how vaccines have curb illnesses. Drug companies are not perfect but they try to make good products. People are far healthier because of vaccines today then they would be with out them. Take your blinders off and look at the world outside of your little circle. Honestly I would not want your child in a school with other children if they are unvaccinated.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2008, 07:47:17 PM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2008, 07:13:36 PM »

Must you alter your post, so dramatically, after someone replies to it?
Post a new reply.  ???
What's next.  Are you going to remove some?  8;)
What is in the Mercury Detox medication you gave your daughter?
What oversight goes into making that drug?
Say what you will.  My daughter takes very little medication, just the essentials.
I have my issues with the drug companies.  I also recognize the fact that they save countless lives.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2008, 07:31:28 PM »
momofsixbabes,

Here are some good links:

From the CDC {Center for Disease Control}
http://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/autism/vaccines.htm

Is there a relationship between vaccines and autism?

Many studies have looked at whether there is a relationship between vaccines and autism. The weight of the evidence indicates that vaccines are not associated with autism. But CDC knows that some parents and others may still have concerns about this issue. CDC is committed to protecting the health of children and to identifying the biological and environmental causes of autism and other developmental disabilities, so we will continue to study the role of vaccines. Click here to view a chart of CDC’s studies about vaccines and ASDs.

http://specialchildren.about.com/od/autismandvaccines/i/vaccines_2.htm

Where it Stands

September 2008: A new study appeared to disprove a link between vaccines and the MMR vaccine, trying and failing to replicate the earlier research that had suggested a link in the first place.

March 2008: The U.S. Vaccine Court conceded the case of Hannah Poling, whose parents believe her autism was caused by vaccines. Though there is disagreement over how typical her situation is, the ruling encouraged those who believe in a connection.

January 2008: A widely publicized study found that rates of autism rose in California even as the amount of thimerosal in vaccines declined. Later in the month, the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) called for the cancellation of the pilot episode of ABC's new drama Eli Stone because it featured a lawyer winning a case against a drug company because a made-up mercury-containing element in its flu vaccine caused a boy's autism. ABC ran the show with a disclaimer, and the AAP sped up its release of a study indicating that thimerosal is quickly excreted from the body.

June, 2007: Parents who believe that vaccines caused their children's autism are getting their day in federal court. Audio transcripts of the hearings are available on the site of the U.S. Court of Federal Claims, and the blog Adventures in Autism has a good round-up of the proceedings and the issues behind them. The About.com Autism guide, Lisa Jo Rudy, in addition to reporting on the case on her blog, has an interview with one of the lawyers for the plaintiffs.

April, 2005: A new book released this month, "Evidence of Harm: Mercury in Vaccines and the Autism Epidemic: A Medical Controversy," is sure to fire up new debates as New York Times writer David Kirby tells the stories of several families who have fought to bring a vaccine-autism connection to light.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2008, 07:41:44 PM »
Was it the muslim doctor that gave your child the shot that had the large amount of mercury in it? or was it another doctor?
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2008, 08:43:57 PM »
I had an idea and I don't know if this is what happened to you or not but there have been a lot of supplements found that have heavy metals in them. If you're taking herbs or other supplements that could be a vector for heavy metal poisoning. I'm not saying to stay away from that stuff completely but if you're going to take them try to stick with a reliable brand like GNC.

A lot of "traditional remedies" have been found to contain lead or other contaminants so please be careful.

Offline momofsixbabes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2009, 06:08:48 AM »
I had an idea and I don't know if this is what happened to you or not but there have been a lot of supplements found that have heavy metals in them. If you're taking herbs or other supplements that could be a vector for heavy metal poisoning. I'm not saying to stay away from that stuff completely but if you're going to take them try to stick with a reliable brand like GNC.

A lot of "traditional remedies" have been found to contain lead or other contaminants so please be careful.

No, we don't take any supplements like that. Yes, the MMR shot still has mercury in it today. The drug companies could put a cheaper preservative in the vaccine so as to not use Thermisol (mercury), but it is all about profits. My daughter experienced everything right after the shot. I never introduced the removal of the metals from her body until all the described above happened. The metal detox immediately showed her to be better, and to this day almost all of her hair has grown back in since we have been using the product to get the metals out of her body. I guess you would have to go through this to believe it. It seems the drug companies has convinced so many that they don't have mercury, but my Muslim doctors will tell you that the drug companies say that a small number of children lost to autism is worth the health of the whole (that is what the drug companies tell the doctors). I never intended this thread to be about vaccines. I heard Avi Lip...(born again exmuslim) talk about a Muslim doctor that fled from Alaska, to save her own life, when she refused to hand over her patients medical records to the Islamic radical group. The Islamic radicals killed her assistant and she fled from Alaska for her life. I was inquiring with my situation because I don't know how underground or infiltrated the rest of the U.S. is, and I am concerned. I might have to drive across the state line to find a pediatrician that will see us. I guess my head and gut are at odds about this, and I don't know if it is necessary, or if I should go to that length. I got a very strange letter from my last Muslim doctor that abruptly left the practice with no notice. He said that if we wanted to leave the practice...and this is how to do it....I thought it really strange for him to go into detail about how to get our records out of his office. I guess I came to JTF, not to discuss vaccines, but to find out more about what is going on with the infiltration of Islamic groups here in the U.S. I thought someone might have some information to help me make a decision. I have already called at least twenty or so doctors who say they won't take us as patients. It will not be easy to find a pediatrician that will, but if I have to travel across state lines, I guess I will do it. I was just hoping that I was wrong with my concern.......

Offline momofsixbabes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2009, 06:10:55 AM »
Was it the muslim doctor that gave your child the shot that had the large amount of mercury in it? or was it another doctor?

It was an American doctor who gave the shot (promising me that there was no mercury in the shot-she was wrong. Mercury also goes under the name Thermisol, which some doctors are knowledgeable about). I changed doctors after what I described happened. The Muslim pediatrician doctor group came into our situation after the shot.

Offline momofsixbabes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2009, 06:15:41 AM »
momofsixbabes,

Here are some good links:

From the CDC {Center for Disease Control}
http://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/autism/vaccines.htm

Is there a relationship between vaccines and autism?

Many studies have looked at whether there is a relationship between vaccines and autism. The weight of the evidence indicates that vaccines are not associated with autism. But CDC knows that some parents and others may still have concerns about this issue. CDC is committed to protecting the health of children and to identifying the biological and environmental causes of autism and other developmental disabilities, so we will continue to study the role of vaccines. Click here to view a chart of CDC’s studies about vaccines and ASDs.

http://specialchildren.about.com/od/autismandvaccines/i/vaccines_2.htm

Where it Stands

September 2008: A new study appeared to disprove a link between vaccines and the MMR vaccine, trying and failing to replicate the earlier research that had suggested a link in the first place.

March 2008: The U.S. Vaccine Court conceded the case of Hannah Poling, whose parents believe her autism was caused by vaccines. Though there is disagreement over how typical her situation is, the ruling encouraged those who believe in a connection.

January 2008: A widely publicized study found that rates of autism rose in California even as the amount of thimerosal in vaccines declined. Later in the month, the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) called for the cancellation of the pilot episode of ABC's new drama Eli Stone because it featured a lawyer winning a case against a drug company because a made-up mercury-containing element in its flu vaccine caused a boy's autism. ABC ran the show with a disclaimer, and the AAP sped up its release of a study indicating that thimerosal is quickly excreted from the body.

June, 2007: Parents who believe that vaccines caused their children's autism are getting their day in federal court. Audio transcripts of the hearings are available on the site of the U.S. Court of Federal Claims, and the blog Adventures in Autism has a good round-up of the proceedings and the issues behind them. The About.com Autism guide, Lisa Jo Rudy, in addition to reporting on the case on her blog, has an interview with one of the lawyers for the plaintiffs.

April, 2005: A new book released this month, "Evidence of Harm: Mercury in Vaccines and the Autism Epidemic: A Medical Controversy," is sure to fire up new debates as New York Times writer David Kirby tells the stories of several families who have fought to bring a vaccine-autism connection to light.

Money says what it wants to say. Here are some better links:
http://www.whale.to/vaccines/vax_autism_q.html
http://forums.about.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?tsn=1&nav=messages&webtag=ab-pediatrics&tid=1636
Even if my experience is not enough for others to believe the link, there are many, many stories like mine. My son't speech therapist's son became autistic after the MMR shot. My girlfriend has two friends that have children that became autistic after the MMR shot, one being a nurse who kept a diary in the midst of the adverse reaction to the mercury. There are thousands of stories like mine. Sure, the drug companies will find anyone to say otherwise with their research because they pay them off. My inlaws who have PHDs in working with autism will tell you that they hear my story from the parents whose children they work with, all the time.

Offline momofsixbabes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2009, 06:19:58 AM »

Honestly millions of children have taken the vaccines and have not had problems. Its seems that your child either has a condition that did not go well with the medication or the batch of vaccine was bad. If not for vaccines like this thousands of children would suffer horrible illnesses. If anyone here is gullible it seems to be you since you want the entire world to go along with what you seem to think is right for your child. I happen to know that the person you are calling gullible has been in the medical field for many years and has seen first hand how people suffer from illnesses and how vaccines have curb illnesses. Drug companies are not perfect but they try to make good products. People are far healthier because of vaccines today then they would be with out them. Take your blinders off and look at the world outside of your little circle. Honestly I would not want your child in a school with other children if they are unvaccinated.

Being in the medical field for years only accounts for that much brain washing. I wouldn't want my child in a school with your child either. Remember I taught in the public schools for years. I am not some young kid, nor am I some crazy woman. My husband and I live in a very nice area, and he makes excellent money. I am a very educated person, working on a master's degree as I raise my children. You are disrespectful in your post, and it shows that you allow your emotions to rule your vaccine conclusion rather than your personal research on this matter.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: January 02, 2009, 07:19:53 AM »

Being in the medical field for years only accounts for that much brain washing. I wouldn't want my child in a school with your child either. Remember I taught in the public schools for years. I am not some young kid, nor am I some crazy woman. My husband and I live in a very nice area, and he makes excellent money. I am a very educated person, working on a master's degree as I raise my children. You are disrespectful in your post, and it shows that you allow your emotions to rule your vaccine conclusion rather than your personal research on this matter.
No my emotions don't rule this issue and I take very little stock in doctors or drug companies. Its been almost 20 years since my feet walked through a door of a doctors office and I can't even remember the last time I took so much as an aspirin. When I go to the dentist I tell him unless he is drilling to China I don't want pain any killers used. This said I still feel that drug companies do try to make drugs that work well and most doctors do try to use them well  :doctor:. I am old enough to remember having chicken pox and measles  :disease: and think its the greatest thing that we now have something that helps kids avoid going through that sort of danger and suffering  :jump:.  Drug companies with good track records will have investors flocking to them with seed money galore however companies that produce harmful medications would drive investors away in a flash. Today with malpractice laws being what they are its all to easy for people to bring suit against companies for millions of dollars so why would they knowingly produce harmful medications. The plain fact is that not all medicines work for all people. Some weeks ago my father who has a heart condition started taking a new heart medicine that made him confused and was giving him problems with his vision. We did not think it was the new meds at first but for one reason or another he did not take it for a few days and his condition improved to normal. The cautions on the medicine did not say it would cause problems like that so I take it that it just did not work well for my father but might be fine for millions of other folks. Like your muzzy doctor told you the millions people that vaccine's have saved over the years far outweigh the percentage of children harmed. Now that you know your child is at risk you should research the medications they take as much as you can. Drug companies today face big problems they need to make medications that work make them cost effective so people can buy them and the company still can make a profit for the stockholders :$:. They also have to get them on the market as quickly as possible since like any other business the competition is never far behind. I think all and all the world is a far better place with drug companies as we know them then it would be without. As far as me being disrespectful to you I would disagree but you calling other members gullible would sort of fit that bill  :nono:.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2009, 09:09:20 AM by cjd »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: January 02, 2009, 09:02:02 AM »
I would never see a muslim doctor. For doctors I stick with my fellow Jews. But I never knew those mmr shots can give you autism. I am not a father but thats some good information about the shots thanks.

as far as we know, there is no conclusive evidence that vaccinations cause this...many toys today are made in China and may have poisons in them.  Certain foods today which are not organic may also cause problems.  It's a mistake to assume to be an expert in something just because one heard Oprah say it.

I don't listen to Oprah. I don't get my information from her. Perhaps, you do. I didn't post this thread to discuss vaccines. I was just trying to explain why no doctor around here will see my family!!! Ahh....I was obviously wrong to ask for advice. It seems to have hit a raw nerve with some....Perhaps, some are not seeing the point was to try and find out if I was putting my family in harms way with any Islamic connections here in the US.  I will soon delete this thread, if I can. Ridiculous!!

I don't know whcih area you are located in, but I offered you a great pediatrician who can answer all of your questions. 
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2009, 09:12:21 AM »
I would never see a muslim doctor. For doctors I stick with my fellow Jews. But I never knew those mmr shots can give you autism. I am not a father but thats some good information about the shots thanks.

as far as we know, there is no conclusive evidence that vaccinations cause this...many toys today are made in China and may have poisons in them.  Certain foods today which are not organic may also cause problems.  It's a mistake to assume to be an expert in something just because one heard Oprah say it.

I don't listen to Oprah. I don't get my information from her. Perhaps, you do. I didn't post this thread to discuss vaccines. I was just trying to explain why no doctor around here will see my family!!! Ahh....I was obviously wrong to ask for advice. It seems to have hit a raw nerve with some....Perhaps, some are not seeing the point was to try and find out if I was putting my family in harms way with any Islamic connections here in the US.  I will soon delete this thread, if I can. Ridiculous!!

I don't know whcih area you are located in, but I offered you a great pediatrician who can answer all of your questions. 
Are any of them witch doctors?
After all medical doctors prescribe conventional medicines.

...and that is meant only in the most 'disrespectful' way.  After all I'm just a gulliable working Mom of an evil child(educated in the public school system).   :P

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2009, 05:40:45 PM »
vaccinateyourbaby.org

Here's a link for you MomOfSixBabies.   ;D

http://vaccinateyourbaby.org/

Thanks for the link CJD.

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2009, 09:59:57 PM »
MOMOFSIX: Listen to me, go to http://www.909shot.com and look up their state laws re: vaccinations.

Because your kids have had negative health reactions to vaccines, you CAN get a MEDICAL EXEMPTION to vaccines. The Muslim doctors might even be the ones to write you the medical exemption letter.

Then, with that letter, you should be able to go to other doctors and get them to take you as patients.

Another thing you should do is: claim you have a RELIGIOUS EXEMPTION to vaccines, that vaccination is against your religion.

I have never had a problem getting any doctor to accept my kids as patients, even though they have never been vaccinated for anything (I have a religious exemption).

In fact one reason why I chose to homeschool them originally was because I mistakenly though public schools here would not accept them otherwise. I later found out they would have been accepted if I'd written the school a relig exemption letter, but by then we had become sold on homeschooling!

I am very experience in the anti-vaccine movement and can give you advice on how to go about finding a dr who will accept you. Please send me a private msg!

Chana
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #41 on: January 04, 2009, 12:25:49 AM »
I'm curious how much peer-reviewed testing that the metal detoxifier stuff went through for safety and effectiveness and consistency of results and side-effects.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2009, 06:23:41 AM »
I'm curious how much peer-reviewed testing that the metal detoxifier stuff went through for safety and effectiveness and consistency of results and side-effects.
I am sure not near as much as it should have. Regulations on some of things like that are very loose. Some years back I knew someone that had a weight problem. He started taking Fen-Phen and lost a great deal of weight. He started putting the weight back on and tried some other set of pills that were then very popular and were advertised on TV and radio. They did not work as well and had to stop taking them. Within a year or so he started having major problems with his liver and before long he passed away. From what I have been told many pills and supplements like this get very little testing and are quite dangerous. I am sure the person I knew had problems already however the pills clearly pushed him over the edge. Much of the over the counter supplements and vitamins are not tested to the same levels as regular drugs and some can be very dangerous.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2009, 07:03:49 AM »
MOMOFSIX: Listen to me, go to http://www.909shot.com and look up their state laws re: vaccinations.

Because your kids have had negative health reactions to vaccines, you CAN get a MEDICAL EXEMPTION to vaccines. The Muslim doctors might even be the ones to write you the medical exemption letter.

Then, with that letter, you should be able to go to other doctors and get them to take you as patients.

Another thing you should do is: claim you have a RELIGIOUS EXEMPTION to vaccines, that vaccination is against your religion.

I have never had a problem getting any doctor to accept my kids as patients, even though they have never been vaccinated for anything (I have a religious exemption).

In fact one reason why I chose to homeschool them originally was because I mistakenly though public schools here would not accept them otherwise. I later found out they would have been accepted if I'd written the school a relig exemption letter, but by then we had become sold on homeschooling!

I am very experience in the anti-vaccine movement and can give you advice on how to go about finding a dr who will accept you. Please send me a private msg!

Chana
It's a funny thing government mandates that kids get the vaccinations but then will give out exemptions that override the entire program. I don't have a problem with the exemptions if the state then keeps track of the children exempted and makes sure that the school they go to has a small population of non vaccinated children attending. Studies show that if enough unvaccinated kids are in the school population  they could potentially put all the other vaccinated kids in danger of infection. I need to sit down this morning and make myself a list of a few things I would like to CLAIM I have a religious exemption to and see if the government will comply ???. Exemptions medical or religious are fine if truly needed but claiming one because of a preference to not vaccinate is clearly wrong. Your choice to home school was clearly the correct one.

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #44 on: January 04, 2009, 12:11:06 PM »

Chana
It's a funny thing government mandates that kids get the vaccinations but then will give out exemptions that override the entire program. I don't have a problem with the exemptions if the state then keeps track of the children exempted and makes sure that the school they go to has a small population of non vaccinated children attending. Studies show that if enough unvaccinated kids are in the school population  they could potentially put all the other vaccinated kids in danger of infection. I need to sit down this morning and make myself a list of a few things I would like to CLAIM I have a religious exemption to and see if the government will comply ???. Exemptions medical or religious are fine if truly needed but claiming one because of a preference to not vaccinate is clearly wrong. Your choice to home school was clearly the correct one.

There are only two states in the USA that do not allow any exemptions (other than medical ones): WV and MS (evidently if you oppose vaccines, don't live in those states!) But again, these laws usually only apply if you choose to educate your children in formal schools (public or private.)

MomofSixBabies CAN get a medical exemption since her children have shown a documented severe reaction to vaccines. She should have the Muslim doctor write a letter giving her that exemption, and then she should be able to get regular treatment from any pediatrician as long as she has that. Ditto for getting her kids into school with that.

Religious and philosophical exemptions are for "the rest of us" who oppose vaccination for either religious, scientific or health reasons.

JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline momofsixbabes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #45 on: January 08, 2009, 12:44:17 PM »

Chana

There are only two states in the USA that do not allow any exemptions (other than medical ones): WV and MS (evidently if you oppose vaccines, don't live in those states!) But again, these laws usually only apply if you choose to educate your children in formal schools (public or private.)

MomofSixBabies CAN get a medical exemption since her children have shown a documented severe reaction to vaccines. She should have the Muslim doctor write a letter giving her that exemption, and then she should be able to get regular treatment from any pediatrician as long as she has that. Ditto for getting her kids into school with that.

Religious and philosophical exemptions are for "the rest of us" who oppose vaccination for either religious, scientific or health reasons.

Thanks, I didn't know that. I will look into it.