Author Topic: Israeli Ambassador Wants Cameras Shut Off When Talking About Iran  (Read 709 times)

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer

sallee5:
Israel knows that they can not depend on Obama now, so they will have to take care of business on their own. The American idiots made the situation worse, not better. How does Obama show Israel he supports them? By doing his first interview on ARAB TV....
[/size]

:nuke:
aka Someone Else

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
Re: Israeli Ambassador Wants Cameras Shut Off When Talking About Iran
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2009, 01:24:18 AM »
Thanks for posting that.  I hope he told the audience, after the cameras were off, "Don't worry, we already have the plan set to go to wipe out their nuclear building sites, and those sites will be bombed to smithereens.  They won't know what hit them.  And if they try to rebuild their nuclear program, they will never succeed." 

That's what I hope he said.

Actually, I hope he said worse, but I'll just leave it at that.

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
Re: Israeli Ambassador Wants Cameras Shut Off When Talking About Iran
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2009, 03:26:37 AM »
Thanks for posting that.  I hope he told the audience, after the cameras were off, "Don't worry, we already have the plan set to go to wipe out their nuclear building sites, and those sites will be bombed to smithereens.  They won't know what hit them.  And if they try to rebuild their nuclear program, they will never succeed." 

That's what I hope he said.

Actually, I hope he said worse, but I'll just leave it at that.

Hear, hear
aka Someone Else