Author Topic: What do muslims understand?  (Read 9926 times)

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
Re: What do muslims understand?
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2009, 02:34:07 PM »
republicandox, how could I be brainwashed when most of my knowledge on Islam is from my own research?
Everyone NEEDS to realize that a minority of the Muslims are crazy. Where is the vast majority? Take time and look around and not the Zionist controlled media. lol, I'm not here to convince you anything. Is their a rule on this site that only Jews can join? I'm here to share my opinion and wouldn't give a rats donkey what you think about Islam. Sorry, Islam will be victorious! Generalizations are false, it's just like me saying Jews love money, they are greedy, they have long noses.  

"Unto you your religion, and unto me my religion" Chapter 109 Verse 6

No it's not like saying that at all, because the criticisms made of Muslims are based off the Qu'Ran.  It would be more like if you said "Jews want all of ISrael, they want to expel the inhabitants and impose Jewish law on all inhabitants".  All those "criticisms" would be analogous to our criticism of Muhammad, as those criticisms are based off Torah.

Offline Muslim

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2009, 02:39:44 PM »

Why bother being here??????????????

I'm not here to learn about Islam. This is the last place I'd be. I'm here to let my opinion be heard and to show you that the Muslims you se on TV are not what every Muslim is like. Are Muslims not allowed to join this forum?
The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "The seeking of knowledge is obligatory for every Muslim." - Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 74

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2009, 02:49:43 PM »

I'm not here to learn about Islam. This is the last place I'd be. I'm here to let my opinion be heard and to show you that the Muslims you re on TV are not what every Muslim is like. Are Muslims not allowed to join this forum?

I am not saying that you can not join and/or be a member here at JTF but, you, yourself acknowledged that this forum is anti-Islam, so, why bother, when you, yourself, acknowledge that the majority of the members here hold anti-Islamic sentiments?

One Muslim such as yourself is not going to change member's perceptions of Islam as a whole; especially when there are members on this forum who have been personally adversely affected by Islam.
I am a victim of a suicide bomber, and another member here has lost family in the 9/11 attacks.

It's easy to say you are a good Muslim but, the negatives far outweigh the positives of Islam.

Offline Muslim

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2009, 02:57:03 PM »
So Muslim, you either have never read your "holy" books or are lying through your teeth.
Or maybe you are like a Reform Jew version of a Muslim, who just makes his own interpretations regardless of the truth.

"Fight in the way of Allah against those who fight against you, but begin not hostilities. Lo! Allah loveth not aggressors. And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter. And fight not with them at the Inviolable Place of Worship until they first attack you there, but if they attack you (there) then slay them. Such is the reward of disbelievers."[2:191-192]
*Think logically, this makes sense.

*Surah 2:216 & Surah 8:39 the word fight does not always mean physical. Ever thought of that??
*The prophet was always warned about the hostile intentions of each person. He was always told by Angel Gabriel and so to prevent it he decided to take action against them. It is only permissible to accidentally kill innocent. It's the intention that matters and Allah is the All-Knowing.
Narated By As-Sab bin Jaththama : The Prophet passed by me at a place called Al-Abwa or Waddan, and was asked whether it was permissible to attack the pagan warriors at night with the probability of exposing their women and children to danger. The Prophet replied, "They (i.e. women and children) are from them (i.e. pagans)." I also heard the Prophet saying, "The institution of Hima is invalid except for Allah and His Apostle."

*Bani Al-Mustalaq, Ghazwah, was the time when the prophet narrated the hadith about killing women and children.
*Lying? Have I said anything that isn't true. You think you know Islam but sadly you don't. Let me give you advise, if you want to learn Islam, DON'T LEARN FROM AN ANTI-ISLAMIC SITE!!(Like this one)

How am I wrong in any way? You just completely agreed with me!!! You admitted that Muhammad said it is permissible to kill innocents as long as the target is the infidel.  THat is exactly what I said.

So if you believe that is true, how come just two posts ago you said Muhammad never supports it?  It looks to me like you were lying, and now that you were exposed, you are conceding to some of the truths.  

You exact quote was :" Prophet Muhammad forbade the killing of any innocent woman, child, or elderly", yet now you are admitting, that under certain conditionsm, he does permit it, which means that when you originally stated that fact, you were knowingly lying, breaking one of the Ten Commandments, which shows me that Muslims do truly live by Muhammad's maxim "War is Deceit", and disregard the commandments.

And why are you just repeating back to me what I told you. I am aware of bani-mustalaq, I was waiting for you to justify it, not just tell me "Oh, yes it happened".  What is your justification for that in light of your earlier claim that "Prophet Muhammad forbade the killing of any innocent woman, child, or elderly"?

And I am a Chozer B'Teshuva, and I knew many Muslims when I was younger.  I have even visited Pakistan, Iran, and Central Asia, so don't tell me that I learned Islam from a website.  I learned Islam not only from my former friends, but also from imams, with whom I use to have long conversations about religion when I was in the process of searching for myself.
I can tell you that these Imams, if anything, preached just as violently as those in the Middle East, and this is to a kid who they knew was born Jewish.  

So, as I said earlier, what do you have to say about your earlier quote that you are now backtracking on.  Are you admitting you were wrong when you said "Prophet Muhammad forbade the killing of any innocent woman, child, or elderly"?

Lastly, if you truly believed it was the Word of G-d, you would not try to water it down to modern WEstern values, as you would be sure that G-d knows more than any modern WEstern liberals. 
For example, Jews are more than allowed to kill women in children in a milchemet mitzvah, and I have no problem admitting that, because I know it it is the word of G-d.  With all your backtracking and convoluted explanations, it does not seem that you are as sure about your book.

Great, your the type that likes to put words into other people's mouths. No where did I say it's permissible to kill as long as they are an infidel. No matter who the person is they are were still created by Allah and through time that person could revert. Allah's words are more powerful than Muhamamd. We must obey Allah then his messenger. Allah said:
"For that cause We decreed for the Children of Israel that whosoever killeth a human being for other than manslaughter or corruption in the earth, it shall be as if he had killed all mankind, and whoso saveth the life of one, it shall be as if he had saved the life of all mankind....."
[Surah 5 Verse 32]

And Muhammad said something a like and gave an exception that it is only permissible if you'd raid a city and ACCIDENTALLY kill innocent. In Islam we believe that everyone is born Muslim and then when they hit puberty they turn directions. It would be preposterous to order the killing of children because they are innocent and they'd go straight to heaven no matter what religious background. It's not lying, Muhammad prohibited the killing of innocent and then gave exceptions. Get it?

It is forbidden to kill any innocent person on purpose just like how Hamas and Al Qaeda do. UNLESS it is permissible under some circumstances:
Permission to fight is given to those who are fought against because they have been wronged – truly God has the power to come to their support – those who were expelled from their homes without any right, merely for saying, "Our Lord is God"… (Qur’an, 22:39-40)

Narated By As-Sab bin Jaththama : The Prophet passed by me at a place called Al-Abwa or Waddan, and was asked whether it was permissible to attack the pagan warriors at night with the probability of exposing their women and children to danger. The Prophet replied, "They (i.e. women and children) are from them (i.e. pagans)." I also heard the Prophet saying, "The institution of Hima is invalid except for Allah and His Apostle." [V004, B052, Hadith Number 256]
The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "The seeking of knowledge is obligatory for every Muslim." - Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 74

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2009, 03:09:38 PM »
So Muslim, you either have never read your "holy" books or are lying through your teeth.
Or maybe you are like a Reform Jew version of a Muslim, who just makes his own interpretations regardless of the truth.

"Fight in the way of Allah against those who fight against you, but begin not hostilities. Lo! Allah loveth not aggressors. And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter. And fight not with them at the Inviolable Place of Worship until they first attack you there, but if they attack you (there) then slay them. Such is the reward of disbelievers."[2:191-192]
*Think logically, this makes sense.

*Surah 2:216 & Surah 8:39 the word fight does not always mean physical. Ever thought of that??
*The prophet was always warned about the hostile intentions of each person. He was always told by Angel Gabriel and so to prevent it he decided to take action against them. It is only permissible to accidentally kill innocent. It's the intention that matters and Allah is the All-Knowing.
Narated By As-Sab bin Jaththama : The Prophet passed by me at a place called Al-Abwa or Waddan, and was asked whether it was permissible to attack the pagan warriors at night with the probability of exposing their women and children to danger. The Prophet replied, "They (i.e. women and children) are from them (i.e. pagans)." I also heard the Prophet saying, "The institution of Hima is invalid except for Allah and His Apostle."

*Bani Al-Mustalaq, Ghazwah, was the time when the prophet narrated the hadith about killing women and children.
*Lying? Have I said anything that isn't true. You think you know Islam but sadly you don't. Let me give you advise, if you want to learn Islam, DON'T LEARN FROM AN ANTI-ISLAMIC SITE!!(Like this one)

How am I wrong in any way? You just completely agreed with me!!! You admitted that Muhammad said it is permissible to kill innocents as long as the target is the infidel.  THat is exactly what I said.

So if you believe that is true, how come just two posts ago you said Muhammad never supports it?  It looks to me like you were lying, and now that you were exposed, you are conceding to some of the truths.  

You exact quote was :" Prophet Muhammad forbade the killing of any innocent woman, child, or elderly", yet now you are admitting, that under certain conditionsm, he does permit it, which means that when you originally stated that fact, you were knowingly lying, breaking one of the Ten Commandments, which shows me that Muslims do truly live by Muhammad's maxim "War is Deceit", and disregard the commandments.

And why are you just repeating back to me what I told you. I am aware of bani-mustalaq, I was waiting for you to justify it, not just tell me "Oh, yes it happened".  What is your justification for that in light of your earlier claim that "Prophet Muhammad forbade the killing of any innocent woman, child, or elderly"?

And I am a Chozer B'Teshuva, and I knew many Muslims when I was younger.  I have even visited Pakistan, Iran, and Central Asia, so don't tell me that I learned Islam from a website.  I learned Islam not only from my former friends, but also from imams, with whom I use to have long conversations about religion when I was in the process of searching for myself.
I can tell you that these Imams, if anything, preached just as violently as those in the Middle East, and this is to a kid who they knew was born Jewish.  

So, as I said earlier, what do you have to say about your earlier quote that you are now backtracking on.  Are you admitting you were wrong when you said "Prophet Muhammad forbade the killing of any innocent woman, child, or elderly"?

Lastly, if you truly believed it was the Word of G-d, you would not try to water it down to modern WEstern values, as you would be sure that G-d knows more than any modern WEstern liberals. 
For example, Jews are more than allowed to kill women in children in a milchemet mitzvah, and I have no problem admitting that, because I know it it is the word of G-d.  With all your backtracking and convoluted explanations, it does not seem that you are as sure about your book.

Great, your the type that likes to put words into other people's mouths. No where did I say it's permissible to kill as long as they are an infidel. No matter who the person is they are were still created by Allah and through time that person could revert. Allah's words are more powerful than Muhamamd. We must obey Allah then his messenger. Allah said:
"For that cause We decreed for the Children of Israel that whosoever killeth a human being for other than manslaughter or corruption in the earth, it shall be as if he had killed all mankind, and whoso saveth the life of one, it shall be as if he had saved the life of all mankind....."
[Surah 5 Verse 32]

And Muhammad said something a like and gave an exception that it is only permissible if you'd raid a city and ACCIDENTALLY kill innocent. In Islam we believe that everyone is born Muslim and then when they hit puberty they turn directions. It would be preposterous to order the killing of children because they are innocent and they'd go straight to heaven no matter what religious background. It's not lying, Muhammad prohibited the killing of innocent and then gave exceptions. Get it?

It is forbidden to kill any innocent person on purpose just like how Hamas and Al Qaeda do. UNLESS it is permissible under some circumstances:
Permission to fight is given to those who are fought against because they have been wronged – truly G-d has the power to come to their support – those who were expelled from their homes without any right, merely for saying, "Our Lord is G-d"… (Qur’an, 22:39-40)

Narated By As-Sab bin Jaththama : The Prophet passed by me at a place called Al-Abwa or Waddan, and was asked whether it was permissible to attack the pagan warriors at night with the probability of exposing their women and children to danger. The Prophet replied, "They (i.e. women and children) are from them (i.e. pagans)." I also heard the Prophet saying, "The institution of Hima is invalid except for Allah and His Apostle." [V004, B052, Hadith Number 256]

You're a troll. Nuff said.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2009, 03:11:12 PM »

I'm not here to learn about Islam. This is the last place I'd be. I'm here to let my opinion be heard and to show you that the Muslims you re on TV are not what every Muslim is like. Are Muslims not allowed to join this forum?

I am not saying that you can not join and/or be a member here at JTF but, you, yourself acknowledged that this forum is anti-Islam, so, why bother, when you, yourself, acknowledge that the majority of the members here hold anti-Islamic sentiments?

One Muslim such as yourself is not going to change member's perceptions of Islam as a whole; especially when there are members on this forum who have been personally adversely affected by Islam.
I am a victim of a suicide bomber, and another member here has lost family in the 9/11 attacks.

It's easy to say you are a good Muslim but, the negatives far outweigh the positives of Islam.

You are referring to me, my brother died on 9/11 in the WTC tower #1... He worked on the 105th floor... I will never forgive Al Queda and everything it represents. I require all Muslims who personally know me to condemn those who perpetrate evil against the innocents.

Judaism is the way of Hashem, the Master of the Universe. Torah is the true word and Islam, which came around 1000s of years after Judaism perverted the words of Moshe, and of the prophets. Islam is evil in my eye and although I don't want all worshippers to die, I wish they would wake up to the error of their ways.

I am Baal Teshuva and study Torah at least three hours a day. I do not study Koran and would use it to wipe my behind if I had one...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2009, 03:13:34 PM »

That is the hadith you just quoted, and it says plainly that you can kill innocents in this hadith.  You can call it an "accident" all you like, but from what I gather, your first language is English, so you know that it truthfully could not be considered "accidental" by any stretch of the imagination.

It is not an accident when you go into a dark town and start swinging your sword wildly and happen to kill children.  In English, this would never fit the definition of "accident", but would in fact meet the defiintion of "negligence".

Furthermore, when they used catapults in the siege of Ta'If, you call any of those death fo children "accidental".  That doesn't pass the most rudimentary test of logic.  When one chooses to use a catapult on a city, the deaths incurred are not "accidental".  According to Islam, with the exception of the Maliki school, all you have to do to justify this action is state that your intended target was the infidel.

How is what Hamas does any different than Ta'If?  There are soildiers in Israel, and Hamas sends the rockets into Israel, killing innocents.  THere were soldiers in Ta'If, and Muhammad bombarded them with catapults.

Now I will ask you again, when you originally stated: "Prophet Muhammad forbade the killing of any innocent woman, child, or elderly", were you lying, or just made a mistake when typing a response quickly? Please answer my question, I don't feel like asking it over and over.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2009, 03:16:33 PM »
republicandox, how could I be brainwashed when most of my knowledge on Islam is from my own research?
Everyone NEEDS to realize that a minority of the Muslims are crazy. Where is the vast majority? Take time and look around and not the Zionist controlled media. lol, I'm not here to convince you anything. Is their a rule on this site that only Jews can join? I'm here to share my opinion and wouldn't give a rats donkey what you think about Islam. Sorry, Islam will be victorious! Generalizations are false, it's just like me saying Jews love money, they are greedy, they have long noses.  

"Unto you your religion, and unto me my religion" Chapter 109 Verse 6
Zionist controlled media sony Japan,nbc general Electric nbc msnbc cnbc.News corp ruppert murdoch Australian of Scotish descent

http://www.thinkandask.com/news/mediagiants.html
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2009, 03:17:29 PM »
When Moshiach comes all of Islam will be destroyed, utterly and completly, by Hashem.. He will crush them, and remove all their evil from the world. Those who are wise enough to make repentence before the end of days will be saved, all those who cling to falsehood will perish. I do wish to see this destruction of Islam, it will be sweet.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2009, 03:27:46 PM »
You need to take time and see how much Islam has brought to his world. I advise you to do some research about the pre-Islamic era and the post-Islamic era. Then you will see the big change and what Islam did for this world.

Please, enlighten me regarding all that Islam has brought to the world.

Please watch

Those are ALL from the HADITH Muslim.  Taqqiya does NOT work with me
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2009, 03:28:37 PM »
Hi! As you can see in my username, I'm Muslim  ;D
Anyways this site really hates Muslims.

Well, this whole post is BS. Power and Fear? Dude, Muslims do not need power. Maybe you're looking back into history and talking about the Muslims who gained a lot of power back then. That was the norm of that time, every Empire wanted to gain more land and power. The British Empire, Ottoman Empire, the Roman Empire, etc. All Muslims care about in this temporary life is balancing for both this life and the next.(which is eternal) I'm not going to say that some Muslims would love to have power but that's just a minority. Power will not benefit a Muslim any how in the next life.

As for fear, Muslims do not and should not fear anything/one but their Lord. We love Allah so much that we fear Him, which forces us to listen to him. If someone refuses to obey Allah, they will fear going to Hell. Fearing anything else is just hypocrisy in Islam. No one should be afraid of death because it's something inescapable, we fear what comes after death.

Have a Good Day!

Muslim,

You must condemn your brothers and sisters in Al Queda and Hizbollah and Hamas... These are blood thirsty terrorists who kill for glory. They claim they are doing it in the name of Allah. Have you read your Koran? What do you think of Mohammud {pee be on him}? He was a kook and somehow they made a religion about him. Islam is derivative of Judaism and inferior in every aspect. I am sorry that you have grown up believing that Islam is the true word... It is very deviant...

I really do condemn them. They are fake wannabe Mujaheddins. Some of their actions is prohibited in Islam yet they do it. For example, the mircaz harav massacre where Hamas walked into a school and opened fire on children. They think they did good by killing Jews who were innocent and were children. Prophet Muhammad forbade the killing of any innocent woman, child, or elderly. Especially children who are considered Muslims until they hit puberty. Those children will be granted paradise and the Hamas militants will be accounted for by their Lord. Of course I have read the Qur'an, the most beautiful book I've laid eyes on. I have not offended you so why do you offend me? You saying pee be upon him only hurts you in the end. I think Muhammad was the greatest man who ever lived. He never harmed anything or anyone unless it was going against his message and Allah. He did not even hurt the people that threw rocks at him or attacked him. Islam was to confirm what came before it and to warn the people again. (they started to worship Idols again) The Qur'an was sent down for that same reason, their would be no need for the Qur'an if the holy scriptures before it were not changed. All for money too, how sad.

"Then woe to those who write the Book with their own hands, and then say:"This is from G-d," to traffic with it for miserable price!- Woe to them for what their hands do write, and for the gain they make thereby.  (The Noble Quran, 2:79)"
if you find out what muhammad did, then you will condemn all his actions. todays mujahids are the only one following the true islam, as it is. Your people have killed unlimited number of jews,christians,hindus. Yes Islam is peace, only when everyone is muslim in the land. It is DarulHarb when kaffirs are in numbers. Abode of War.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2009, 03:30:01 PM »
and your Allah is a lier, he has told you it is easy for everyone to understand. Still millions around the world are taking up arms after reading quran. No things written in quran is consistent.

If u understand, you will see Muhammad was a crazy illiterate man, who have no better job to do in life, but only go with war on various towns and cities.... and ket marrying multiple wives to satisfy his perversion, not even sparing a 9 yr old.

your concept of Heaven is so BS. Wine and virgins.  :::D
« Last Edit: June 23, 2009, 03:37:27 PM by ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ »

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2009, 04:07:45 PM »
Dude...that was ALL from YOUR HADITHS that I posted, it was given to me BY A MUSLIM.  Nice try though.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Muslim

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2009, 04:46:26 PM »

That is the hadith you just quoted, and it says plainly that you can kill innocents in this hadith.  You can call it an "accident" all you like, but from what I gather, your first language is English, so you know that it truthfully could not be considered "accidental" by any stretch of the imagination.

It is not an accident when you go into a dark town and start swinging your sword wildly and happen to kill children.  In English, this would never fit the definition of "accident", but would in fact meet the defiintion of "negligence".

Furthermore, when they used catapults in the siege of Ta'If, you call any of those death fo children "accidental".  That doesn't pass the most rudimentary test of logic.  When one chooses to use a catapult on a city, the deaths incurred are not "accidental".  According to Islam, with the exception of the Maliki school, all you have to do to justify this action is state that your intended target was the infidel.

How is what Hamas does any different than Ta'If?  There are soildiers in Israel, and Hamas sends the rockets into Israel, killing innocents.  THere were soldiers in Ta'If, and Muhammad bombarded them with catapults.

Now I will ask you again, when you originally stated: "Prophet Muhammad forbade the killing of any innocent woman, child, or elderly", were you lying, or just made a mistake when typing a response quickly? Please answer my question, I don't feel like asking it over and over.

No one knows but Allah. In this hadith, it is only permissible to kill innocent when attacking WARRIORS at night with the probability of killing women and children. The prophet then told them it was okay because they are pagans themselves. Back in the day, it was either close range attack or catapults. By using catapults they'd kill their targets without loosing warriors. 

This reminds me of the actions of Israel. Dropping bombs in Gaza like no tomorrow and dropping white phosphorus so that they could "see". Let's look back in history and discover who created Hamas in the first place. If I can recall correctly it was ISRAEL! The average Palestinian family has lost at least 1 family member. Now I know people on this forum have lost some loved ones and all they feel is anger and hate  towards the people who killed them. That's how Hamas feels, they are driven by hate and revenge. 

I did not make a mistake at all. The Prophet did forbid the killing of innocent woman, child, and elderly 100% AND he gave exceptions which was the hadith that comes after.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: June 23, 2009, 05:03:43 PM »
Muslim, how do you explain the following hadith:

Book 041, Number 6984:

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Muslim

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2009, 05:05:02 PM »
Those are ALL from the HADITH Muslim.  Taqqiya does NOT work with me

I never said they weren't. My point was you didn't find those hadiths on your own.  I'm well aware that there are lists just like that on many Islamic sites. Unless you have these hadith memorized or on your computer already, which I highly doubt, then you got it from an Anti-Islamic site. Am I wrong?
« Last Edit: June 23, 2009, 05:11:31 PM by Mishmaat »

Offline Muslim

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #41 on: June 23, 2009, 05:09:33 PM »

Book 041, Number 6984:

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.

Judgment Day will not be established until the fight over the holy lands is put to an end. Aren't Muslims fighting against the Jews now in the Palestinian-Israeli conflict?  :P

Offline Muslim

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #42 on: June 23, 2009, 05:12:29 PM »
Islam is Nazism!

Learn and remember that FACT muslim.

What makes that a fact!?!?

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #43 on: June 23, 2009, 05:16:10 PM »

No one knows but Allah. In this hadith, it is only permissible to kill innocent when attacking WARRIORS at night with the probability of killing women and children. The prophet then told them it was okay because they are pagans themselves. Back in the day, it was either close range attack or catapults. By using catapults they'd kill their targets without loosing warriors. 

First off, this is a Jewish forum, so please stop saying Allah.  Use the English name or something.

Secondly, as I said earlier, deaths like that are not accidental.  If you choose to swing a sword wildly in the dark simply because there are also warriors there, that is NOT an accident.  If you knew there were women and children ahead of time, then when you kill one of them, it cannot be an accident, because you knew they were there and chose to swing your sword.
Also, what Islam considers "warriors" is anybody trying to defend themselves from Muhammad's conquest.  Can you recognize how ridiculous this logic is?

This reminds me of the actions of Israel. Dropping bombs in Gaza like no tomorrow and dropping white phosphorus so that they could "see". Let's look back in history and discover who created Hamas in the first place. If I can recall correctly it was ISRAEL! The average Palestinian family has lost at least 1 family member. Now I know people on this forum have lost some loved ones and all they feel is anger and hate  towards the people who killed them. That's how Hamas feels, they are driven by hate and revenge. 

I will not even respond to any of that.  Can any Muslim have a debate without mentionoing Israel?  I think not.
As well, the Bolshevik government in no way represents Jews as 90% are not even practicing Torah Jews [/quote]

I did not make a mistake at all. The Prophet did forbid the killing of innocent woman, child, and elderly 100% AND he gave exceptions which was the hadith that comes after.

If there are exceptions, it is not 100%. That is very simple, unfortunately it seems your brain has serious deficiencies.

Islam, if practiced authentically, is a terible evil "religion".  Us Jews, we have little Israel and our Torah tells us it is our land, and we must do whatever we can to fulfill the mitzvah of living in Eretz Yisrael.
You Muslims, look at the whole world in the way we look at Israel.  THe whole world is yours, and you are allowed to do whatever needs to be done in order to take over the whole world. It is for this reason that you will continue to be maniacs who will always hearken back to the days when Muslims were killing infidels left right and centre, and your entire existence is returning to that state of war.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2009, 05:24:39 PM by Yochai »

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: June 23, 2009, 05:18:34 PM »
Islam is Nazism!

There are lots of similarities.

Islam knows a master people (Muslims) and Nazism knows a master people (Arians).

Islam has working slaves (dhimmis) and Nazism had working slaves (Slavic peoples).

Islam hates Jews and Nazism hates Jews.

Islam has socialist attitudes and Nazism has socialist attitudes.

Islam uses blood libels and Nazism uses blood libels.

Islam says, that the Jews have falsified the scriptures and Nazism say it (Jesus was an Aryan)

and so on and so on ...

« Last Edit: June 23, 2009, 05:35:32 PM by Pheasant »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #45 on: June 23, 2009, 05:19:10 PM »
Islam is Nazism!

Muslims are supposed to hate non-Muslims. Read the Quran and you will see.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Muslim

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #46 on: June 23, 2009, 05:25:44 PM »

Book 041, Number 6984:

Judgment Day will not be established until the fight over the holy lands is put to an end. Aren't Muslims fighting against the Jews now in the Palestinian-Israeli conflict?  :P

So true Muslims must be genocidal maniacs in order to make their end time prophecies come true.  Nothing unjust is being done to them, they're just fighting on the basis of a false religion.

Excuse me? Are you implying that the Palestinians are being genocidal maniacs? lol, that's too funny. First of all, Israel is the one going through with their slow motion genocide. The Palestinians are the ones living in an internment camp.(GAZA) Israelis are the ones who have killed thousands of Palestinians and displaced more. I can go on forever ya know.

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #47 on: June 23, 2009, 05:26:44 PM »

Book 041, Number 6984:

So you are saying that Muslims don't even need a reason to fight Jews other than that it will bring about Judgment Day?  That is even worse than I thought!
Your commentary on that hadith makes it sound even more sinister.  Are you telling me a prerequisite of judgment day is that the JEws hides behind a tree or stone and then the tree or stone cries out that the Jews is hiding?

As I said earlier, can a Muslim have an argument without mentioning Israel? We are talking about Islam, yet you keep mentioning Israel.
When someone debates me on Judaism, I don't repeatedly talk about Saudi Arabia, because it is irrelevant to the argument, much like your repeated mentions of Israel.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #48 on: June 23, 2009, 05:32:57 PM »

Book 041, Number 6984:

So true Muslims must be genocidal maniacs in order to make their end time prophecies come true.  Nothing unjust is being done to them, they're just fighting on the basis of a false religion.

Excuse me? Are you implying that the Palestinians are being genocidal maniacs? lol, that's too funny. First of all, Israel is the one going through with their slow motion genocide. The Palestinians are the ones living in an internment camp.(GAZA) Israelis are the ones who have killed thousands of Palestinians and displaced more. I can go on forever ya know.

This would be the first genocide where the "victims" multiply more and even refuse to live outside this "horrible" genocidal state. You are a fool. Reality and truth are stronger than your propaganda.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Muslim

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #49 on: June 23, 2009, 05:40:50 PM »
First off, this is a Jewish forum, so please stop saying Allah.  Use the English name or something.

Secondly, as I said earlier, deaths like that are not accidental.  If you choose to swing a sword wildly in the dark simply because there are also warriors there, that is NOT an accident.  If you knew there were women and children ahead of time, then when you kill one of them, it cannot be an accident, because you knew they were there and chose to swing your sword.
Also, what Islam considers "warriors" is anybody trying to defend themselves from Muhammad's conquest.  Can you recognize how ridiculous this logic is?

Firstly, Freedom of speech, I can say whatever, however. Just selectively read like some do when reading the Qur'an. DogBreath is Great!
Dude! Do you not know you're history? Let me say this again! Look at the pre-Islamic era and then the post-Islamic era. Then come back and tell me the difference you saw. Please research it yourself! A time where war, destruction, and ignorance was everywhere, Islam brought knowledge and peace. A Muslim could not wage war against someone who wanted peace. A Muslim ALWAYS fought in self defense. 

How is what Hamas does any different than Ta'If?  There are soildiers in Israel, and Hamas sends the rockets into Israel, killing innocents.  THere were soldiers in Ta'If, and Muhammad bombarded them with catapults.

Were you not the one who mentioned Hamas and Israel. You mentioned them why can't I. I guess you knew I was right.

Okay so if the Torah says the holy land is yours, you can take it if it means displacing and killing numerous Palestinians. So the Qur'an tells the Muslims to fight back and it's wrong? okay there........

"What gave Britain the right to five you someone else's land?" --George Galloway
[/quote]
« Last Edit: June 23, 2009, 05:56:14 PM by muman613 »