Author Topic: Hussein zer0bama calls Jessica Simpson FAT  (Read 1469 times)

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
Hussein zer0bama calls Jessica Simpson FAT
« on: February 03, 2009, 03:38:07 AM »
It seems like Jessica Simpson seems to always be in the JTF forum.
This time, it's because the mansourian-candidate-turned-so-called-president Hussein said she was "in a weight battle" in an interview with matt lauer.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/warner-todd-huston/2009/02/02/nbc-obama-calls-singer-jessica-simpson-fat

Doesn't this guy have more important things to do than keep track of what is going on in the celebrity world?

Ok, so he does consider himself (correctly) a member of the hollywood leftist propaganda image production world more so than an actual leader.

And also, I must admit I'd prefer him to be keeping tabs on celebrities and making mean jokes about the weight of a pop-star than plotting the destruction of Israel and CIVILIZATION.

(I dislike the term "western civilization" because frankly, which way is west?  Japan is West of the US.  And it most certainly is civilized.  Pakistan is to the west of India.  Which is more civilized?  And for those who say "western" means European or Greek or something, and that the world is flat when mapped in 2D, and that East does not lead to West...well in that sense, of a Prime Meridian...  Italy is to the East of Algeria.  Britain is to the East of Mauritania.

Secondly, izlam is BARBARIC and UNCIVILIZED.  So are other so-called cultures.  Therefore, there needs to be no distinction between eastern and western civilization.  To me, being civilized means being civilized.)

But back to the subject at hand:
hussein again FAILS at "humor" and "disses" pop-turned-country singer.  Maybe he figured he didn't have any support from "hicks" who listen to country music, so he wouldn't lose any support by bashing Simpson.

Will this post get as many replies as the other Jessica Simpson post by C.F. did?
 :laugh:
aka Someone Else

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Re: Hussein zer0bama calls Jessica Simpson FAT
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2009, 03:56:49 AM »
Who cares about Jessica Simpson?  Well, apparently Obama does.  On the one hand, I see your point that while Obama is thinking about Jessica Simpson he's not thinking about destroying Israel.  On the other hand, his talking about her is only going to lower our culture further into the muck.  Aren't we already far too distracted by irrelevant nonsense?  When the president is distracted with irrelevant nonsense, that's not a good sign.

By the way, the term "Western Civilization" has been in usage for many years.  I suppose one can dispute the literal meaning of the term, but that's kind of pedantic.  It's just a colloquialism now, and people know what it refers to.  I do agree though, that the term is somewhat problematic in the sense that there is no good term to refer to that which is not western civilization.  "Eastern civilization" does not really refer to anything that we can put our finger on.  Does eastern mean oriental, or does it merely mean non-western?  Either way, there is no single definable eastern civilaztion, so I guess I see your point.  But when you say western civilization, everyone knows what you mean.

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2009, 04:01:24 AM »
Who cares about Jessica Simpson?  Well, apparently Obama does.  On the one hand, I see your point that while Obama is thinking about Jessica Simpson he's not thinking about destroying Israel.  On the other hand, his talking about her is only going to lower our culture further into the muck.  Aren't we already far too distracted by irrelevant nonsense?  When the president is distracted with irrelevant nonsense, that's not a good sign.

By the way, the term "Western Civilization" has been in usage for many years.  I suppose one can dispute the literal meaning of the term, but that's kind of pedantic.  It's just a colloquialism now, and people know what it refers to.  I do agree though, that the term is somewhat problematic in the sense that there is no good term to refer to that which is not western civilization.  "Eastern civilization" does not really refer to anything that we can put our finger on.  Does eastern mean oriental, or does it merely mean non-western?  Either way, there is no single definable eastern civilaztion, so I guess I see your point.  But when you say western civilization, everyone knows what you mean.

Thanks for seeing my point.  That's why I just leave it at simply "civilization."  Why not drop the useless/meaningless extra two syllables "western?" 

It's civilization versus barbarism.  Or good versus evil.  Always has been, always will be.
aka Someone Else

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2009, 04:26:16 AM »
Jessica Simpson and Obama are two sides of the same coin: the supremely evil amoral celebrity culture that has completely enveloped the United States, and in particular its youth. Jessica represents the white face of this evil, Obama the black. Both have committed grotesque sexual sins and think it's just fine. Both make perverse leftism look hip, cool, and attractive before the youth of America. Both represent the sleaziest side of their respective races: trailer-park-trash rednecks, and Ebonics-ranting Farrakhan-worshipping gutter schvartzes.

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2009, 04:29:08 AM »
Jessica Simpson and Obama are two sides of the same coin: the supremely evil amoral celebrity culture that has completely enveloped the United States, and in particular its youth. Jessica represents the white face of this evil, Obama the black. Both have committed grotesque sexual sins and think it's just fine. Both make perverse leftism look hip, cool, and attractive before the youth of America. Both represent the sleaziest side of their respective races: trailer-park-trash rednecks, and Ebonics-ranting Farrakhan-worshipping gutter schvartzes.

What do you think of hussein playing lustful, arabic songs to introduce himself instead of "Hail to the Chief?" 
(Although I'm PERFECTLY CONTENT with him NOT using that song.  It should be reserved for honorable American presidents only, in my opinion.)
aka Someone Else

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2009, 09:07:52 AM »
0Obama has Jungle and desertpig fever for simpson
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2009, 12:06:02 PM »
this is important?
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2009, 01:37:04 PM »
This is what the American media and the political elite want- a nation obsessed with celebrities and sports- perfect distractions while they ruin this country.

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2009, 02:26:42 PM »
This is what the American media and the political elite want- a nation obsessed with celebrities and sports- perfect distractions while they ruin this country.

Good point
aka Someone Else

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2009, 02:52:36 PM »
Good, those disgusting pigs deserve each other.

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2009, 02:59:13 PM »
Good, those disgusting pigs deserve each other.

well i wouldn't blame hussein.  Have you taken a look at that monster-gorilla he is supposedly married to?
although the guy strikes me as an asexual beast, possibly homosexual but mostly narcissistic to the point where he doesn't find other people attractive in the slightest.
that's just my opinion.
aka Someone Else

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2009, 03:08:16 PM »
I don't think Michelle Obama looks any worse than Jessica, really. I don't care what his taste in women (or men) is,  but truthfully I do think he and Jessica would make an ideal couple.

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2009, 03:13:58 PM »
I don't think Michelle Obama looks any worse than Jessica, really. I don't care what his taste in women (or men) is,  but truthfully I do think he and Jessica would make an ideal couple.

I know this is irrelevant, but Jessica Simpson looks like (I'm talking about HER FACE) a horse/cow or a very masculine angry man, with blond wig made from lion's mane.
aka Someone Else

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2009, 03:15:17 PM »

I know this is irrelevant, but Jessica Simpson looks like (I'm talking about HER FACE) a horse/cow or a very masculine angry man, with blond wig made from lion's mane.

Wow, now you've got me worried.  I have always found her attractive.  I hop I am not going blind. :o

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2009, 03:38:19 PM »

Wow, now you've got me worried.  I have always found her attractive.  I hop I am not going blind. :o

No, I'm sure sometimes she looks ok.  You are not going blind. 
aka Someone Else

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2009, 05:17:36 PM »
I agree with you. I never found her attractive to begin with, but the big roll of lard on her gut makes her look even worse.

And no, I have nothing against voluptuous women (generally I prefer them), but if a woman's body fat is concentrated on her abdomen, it's gross and VERY unhealthy.