Author Topic: Black and White Religious Jewish Rappers  (Read 4383 times)

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Black and White Religious Jewish Rappers
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2009, 08:52:26 PM »
And you gotta feel bad for blacks. After they were slaves they still weren't freed soo to speak. Maybe it's a hint to the Jews to be grateful to G-d who took us out of Egypt with a great hand and with wonders. We were freed not only physically but also mentally (at that time) and we should use that freedom to get out the mental galut also now. Blacks on the other hand, were/ in many cases are still plagued by slavery and the slave mentality. For example it's like today my professor said that their are those (its a theory) who say that many black men leave their families becuase of what happened during slavery where families were often seperated becuase they were treated as property.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2009, 08:53:39 PM »
And there have been quite a few innovations by black musicians which have been learned from by White musicians. You cannot deny this fact. Rock and Roll music was an evolution from R&B music. The black musicians have contributed more than you would be willing to admit to Americas musical heritage. I am one who gives credit where it is due. Those blinded by hatred are denying themselves a lot of wonderful music.

Chaim has said in several episodes of Ask JTF that these black musicians were basically given the good new innovative ideas by bright Jewish minds and then claimed credit for it themselves.

I do however give blacks credit for this:

Oh and they may have invented whistle tips on exhaust pipes for more lookitme lookitme and let's annoy YT action.

RS, what makes black culture 'inherently' degenerate? That is a new one...

Look at what they do (or rather don't do) in their wild native habitat:

They are in general stupid, evil people. There are some good black individuals but their culture as a whole is rotten.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2009, 09:02:19 PM »

You'd make a much better dictator than Obongo.  :laugh:

...and I didn't mention race.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2009, 09:04:50 PM »
And there have been quite a few innovations by black musicians which have been learned from by White musicians. You cannot deny this fact. Rock and Roll music was an evolution from R&B music. The black musicians have contributed more than you would be willing to admit to Americas musical heritage. I am one who gives credit where it is due. Those blinded by hatred are denying themselves a lot of wonderful music.

Chaim has said in several episodes of Ask JTF that these black musicians were basically given the good new innovative ideas by bright Jewish minds and then claimed credit for it themselves.

Oh and they may have invented whistle tips on exhaust pipes for more lookitme lookitme and let's annoy YT action.

They are in general stupid, evil people. There are some good black individuals but their culture as a whole is rotten.

This is news to me. I am willing to admit that the gangster culture is complete garbage but it is not inclusive of all black culture. I have known several african american people who grew up in very good conditions with 'black culture'. It is wrong to paint with a broad brush all of black culture for the wrong which is caused by only a small part of it.

I guess I will have to disagree with you on this topic. You are entitled to hold these beliefs but I believe if you open your eyes and look for the good you will find it. I am not a racist, never have been, and I am proud of that. I judge people based on their accomplishments, on their deeds, and on their honor. In my minyan we have a diverse crowd and I have davened in minyans with several african americans. I don't feel that whites or Jews are superior to blacks because our Holy writings clearly say that all humanity is created in the image of Hashem, not just whites, not just blacks, not just orientals, but ALL of humanity.

I realize I may be in the minority here. I am aware of the dangers of Gangster culture and have railed against it many times, even at times being called a racist for this stand. But as I said before I judged based on deeds, not hot air. There is much evil in the Gangster culture. I got my nose broken by Crips in Venice Beach about 17 years ago and I know how evil they are. But this doesnt cause me to hate all of these people. As I quoted above, the Jews were strangers in Egypt and we must treat all others with respect and dignity {if they deserve it}.

Enough said about this topic.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2009, 09:22:16 PM »
...and I didn't mention race.

Yes I noticed. lol

This is news to me. I am willing to admit that the gangster culture is complete garbage but it is not inclusive of all black culture. I have known several african american people who grew up in very good conditions with 'black culture'. It is wrong to paint with a broad brush all of black culture for the wrong which is caused by only a small part of it.

A small part of it? That, Muman, is news to me. Detroit can't even have grocery stores in the city because of the black plague there.

I guess I will have to disagree with you on this topic. You are entitled to hold these beliefs but I believe if you open your eyes and look for the good you will find it.

I thought you wouldn't like places with lots of flowers and crosses.

I am not a racist, never have been, and I am proud of that. I judge people based on their accomplishments, on their deeds, and on their honor. In my minyan we have a diverse crowd and I have davened in minyans with several african americans. I don't feel that whites or Jews are superior to blacks because our Holy writings clearly say that all humanity is created in the image of Hashem, not just whites, not just blacks, not just orientals, but ALL of humanity.

If they're really devout Jews then they're not exactly part of the same culture as the degenerates. They have joined a new nation and a new people and (hopefully) left their old one behind them. G-d created all the races but I don't think He gave them equal talents in all areas. He gave the blacks things like greater athletic ability and he gave whites and Asians more brains. If your friends converted to Judaism then they must be on the upper levels of blacks as far as intelligence goes to be able to accomplish that, so these things probably don't apply to them.

I realize I may be in the minority here. I am aware of the dangers of Gangster culture and have railed against it many times, even at times being called a racist for this stand. But as I said before I judged based on deeds, not hot air. There is much evil in the Gangster culture. I got my nose broken by Crips in Venice Beach about 17 years ago and I know how evil they are. But this doesnt cause me to hate all of these people. As I quoted above, the Jews were strangers in Egypt and we must treat all others with respect and dignity {if they deserve it}.

Enough said about this topic.

The average black wouldn't blink at murdering you. Jewish or non-Jewish, you look white enough for them to hate your guts, and if they knew that you're Jewish they probably hate you more. There's a joke about when does a black man become the N word? When he leaves the room. Well the same thing is true of white Jews and Gentiles when it comes to blacks. You become a cracker and a K word when you leave the room and they hate you. It's not fair or right but please Muman for your own safety don't trust them. They can revert to jungle behavior in the blink of an eye.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2009, 09:30:32 PM by Rubystars »

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2009, 04:40:03 AM »

great photo!
aka Someone Else

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2009, 01:19:12 AM »

Black culture is inherently degenerate. They invented nothing but dung huts, AIDs, pointy spears, and jenkem,  (well the last might be a myth). White culture even though it has at times had some bad aspects to it, is so much better. White people built beautiful cities, composed beautiful music, and whites invented just about everything. Even the stuff the Arabs falsely take credit for like algebra was developed by white Greeks, not Arabs. The worst thing about white culture right now is their suicidal tendency to let other races and cultures take over their lands and supplant them.
[/quote]

Much of the math and numbers system came from the Chinese, not the Greeks.