Author Topic: Is Obama naive or just plain evil?  (Read 1730 times)

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Is Obama naive or just plain evil?
« on: February 24, 2009, 03:30:48 PM »
Which would be worse, if Obama were naive or evil?  You can argue that it doesn't really matter, it's what he does that counts.  My opinion is that he is an evil person pretending to be naive.

There was something he said repeatedly during the campaign which troubled me then and troubles me now.  He said something to the effect of 'the notion that not talking to a country is a form of punishment is absurd'.

It is absurd, but his premise was all wrong.  We weren't talking to Iran because we wanted to punish them.  We were not talking to Iran because there was nothing to be gained by talking to them.

We told them to stop enriching uranium.  They said "no".  It seems to me like there is nothing left to talk about.  What are we supposed to say to them now, "PLEASE stop enriching uranium"?

Liberals do this all the time.  They base their arguments on false premises.

I wonder if Obama would have spoken to Hitler (ym"sh).  Would Obama have said in 1941 that America should talk to Hitler because not talking to Hitler is not an effective punishment?

What kind of nonsense is that?  Now he wants to be chummy with Iran, chummy with the muslim world.  He wants to send $900,000,000 to the arab nazis of Gaza.  Hamas is considered a terrorist organization in America.  How can he justify sending them money.  Does he really think that the money would help the arabs rebuild their houses?  The arabs have never built anything!

He has been president for a little over a month and look at what he has done so far.  Where will America be after 48 months?

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
Re: Is Obama naive or just plain evil?
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2009, 03:35:49 PM »
He is evil.  And any naivete is MORE than compensated for by his evil ruthless cunning administration.
aka Someone Else

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2009, 03:51:03 PM »
Naivete is evil. There is no difference.The yetzer hara is equal to foolishness, and is equal to evil... Obama is evil because he doesnt realize what is required to accomplish the job. He figures he was given the presidency on affirmative action qualifications.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2009, 03:54:55 PM »
Naivete is evil. There is no difference.The yetzer hara is equal to foolishness, and is equal to evil... Obama is evil because he doesnt realize what is required to accomplish the job. He figures he was given the presidency on affirmative action qualifications.

Willful ignorance is evil, and naivete can be evil, but it doesn't have to be evil.  Evil can not be anything but evil.

A 4 year old child is naive.  That little child is not evil.

aka Someone Else

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2009, 03:56:58 PM »

Willful ignorance is evil, and naivete can be evil, but it doesn't have to be evil.  Evil can not be anything but evil.

Is Obama a 4 year old child? I didn't think so... So naivete in this situation is evil. Any voice of foolishness is the yetzer hara..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2009, 04:05:22 PM »

Is Obama a 4 year old child? I didn't think so... So naivete in this situation is evil. Any voice of foolishness is the yetzer hara..

in this situation

Thank you for clarifying
aka Someone Else

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2009, 04:39:47 PM »
I have to agree with Muman, in this situation naivete is evil.  There are also other factors that make Obama evil.  His tremendous ego for being the first black president and doing anything at all costs to make and preserve his legacy as such is also attributed to his naivete.  Some might argue that this is also evil.

When I think about how ineffective, unqualified, naive, egotistical, and immoral Obama is my head starts spinning.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2009, 04:44:14 PM »
HUSSEIN OBAMA is PURE EVIL.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2009, 04:45:01 PM »
My opinion is that he is an evil person pretending to be naive.

I agree, zachor_ve_kavod.  He is evil.  And IF he is partially naive, then, like I said, that naivete is more than compensated for with the evil cunning ruthlessness of his advisors and administration.
aka Someone Else

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2009, 04:45:35 PM »
aka Someone Else

Offline JudiaZionista

• New JTFer
    • My Site
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2009, 10:42:37 AM »
There is no naiveté here.  This man knows what he's doing and is pure evil.

Now, all the people who voted for him and still support him....perhaps they were naive, but the consequences of their action turn that naiveté to evil as well, so its all a moot point.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2009, 11:35:12 AM »
Voting to kill babies a second time after the first attempt to murder them failed, tells me Obama is evil beyond words.
Baby killing, freeing terrorists, and proposing to send Millions to the Murderous Nazi Palestinains
is just a tiny example of what true evils are in his mind. Obama may just be the reincarnate of Satan.
Those who voted for him and blindly support him will indeed be punished by G-d.

Shalom - Dox

Offline JudiaZionista

• New JTFer
    • My Site
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2009, 11:38:19 AM »
Voting to kill babies a second time after the first attempt to murder them failed, tells me Obama is evil beyond words.
Baby killing, freeing terrorists, and proposing to send Millions to the Murderous Nazi Palestinains
is just a tiny example of what true evils are in his mind. Obama may just be the reincarnate of Satan.

Well said

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2009, 01:43:17 PM »
Most of all,  Barack Hussein Obama is evil. 

On top of that,   he shouldn't even be eligible to be President of the United States based on him not proving he was born in the United States.     

Plus,   he doesn't have remotely close to having the qualifications to be an effective President.        Being a Community organizer,   a State Senator,    and a U.S.   Senator for less than 150 days actually on the job  (  not the campaign trail ) couldn't have possibly prepared Obama to be Chief Executive of the United States.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2009, 11:33:23 PM »

Well said

Well said INDEED!

PURE FREAKING EVIL, nothing else!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2009, 01:27:53 AM »
In his heart, he is a communist.  Plain and simple.  I would never say that about Clinton, and not even Carter.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2009, 01:28:58 AM »
Bongo is beyond EVIL he is the seed of Satan.. His idiotic followers are naive or shall I say suckers
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!