Author Topic: Israeli stripper ends up in Rammalah  (Read 4697 times)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Israeli stripper ends up in Rammalah
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2009, 07:50:18 PM »
It always kills me when I hear stories of people making 180 turnarounds as they grow older. What happened the lifestyle became to much for them they can no longer keep up? 75% go the same way and turn ultra religious like doing this will make up for past transgressions. Make no mistake its great to find ones faith after a bad patch but whats done is done. This is  the way I see it anyway. As far as call girls go people should realize that they are talking about a human. People in that industry are there because other people make it possible for them to make a living doing what they do. The fact that some call girls meet up with a bad end should not be something that makes anyone content.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Israeli Mouse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2009, 09:39:00 PM »
IM, to be a wicked person is a "package deal".

This is the nature of this issue.

what exactly is that supposed to mean?
"Let us not suffer from a national amnesia that causes us to forget who and what we are."

-  Rav Kahane zt''l

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2009, 10:19:30 PM »
This means, that everything we do has in every case consequences.

The respective consequence is tied to our action.

There is no way to avoid it.

If a woman dances naked in front of quranimals or other evil people [others would not attend such event], everybody knows what will happen sooner or later.

This is the way the world works.

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israeli Mouse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2009, 04:25:40 PM »

If a woman dances naked in front of quranimals or other evil people [others would not attend such event], everybody knows what will happen sooner or later.

So this means what happened was OK???  yes every action has consequences but that doesnt mean that they are not horrible or that they are just or right.
"Let us not suffer from a national amnesia that causes us to forget who and what we are."

-  Rav Kahane zt''l

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2009, 04:34:49 PM »
Meh i used to go through it all the time on the buss when i was younger, but that was before all this drek got worse.

I am really surprised that they didnt rape and murder her.

I think they probably raped her but she doesn't remember it. Of course it's not like she has morals that need protection, rape to a prostitute is more theft of services than anything else, if she was raped her beef would be that they didn't pay her.

That is almost as bad as saying just because someone is easy then its ok to rape her.  Everyone else has had a turn why me even if she said no?  Rape is rape end of story.  To say it is theft may be true in someways but it doesnt make it in any way shape or form less wrong.

And she would probably know she was raped even if she was drunk unless she blows it off to not remembering doing it.

Basically I think New Yorker is right here.

A prostitute sells her body for a certain ammount of money. So if some sick man without self-respect (could be a quranimal in this case) rapes her, he is imo more a robber than a rapist.

Well first of all it said she was a stripper.  That she wasnt a prostitute as well, but it doesnt mean she was ether.

Cough!*Reality-Check!-Cough!*   

Puhleez, lets be real!

Stripper = drug using whore.

Not necessarily.  Most likely but not for sure.  Ether way my point was that rape is just as wrong ether way whether she sells her body or not.  But your a guy so it wouldnt be as strong a "duh" to you then to women.

Nooooo, she's not a whore, she's just a "medical student" making money on the side.  :::D

Look here's what I figure, you're not doing these people any favors by being tolerant of what they do, what they are doing is disgusting and destructive, both to themselves and their "clients". You are doing them a favor by being honest, they need to be made ASHAMED of what they are doing, and if society shunned them and shamed them, then you are actually helping them, if society didn't tolerate that drek then there'd be a hell of a lot less women doing it. Sadly society tolerates this, even celebrates it.

Being a stripper/prostitute can only lead to an early death. What do you think, they're happy? After doing such disgusting things, they are miserable, they have to do drugs and alcohol just so that they can live with themselves and face the next day, they can never have a normal relationship with a man, no hope for a husband or family, their friends are drug addicts and the sleaziest of people, their future is bleak. It is very tragic. Honestly, don't make excuses for them, honesty is the best, they're in denial, shouldn't reinforce their destructive self delusion.

And yes, 99.9% of strippers are PROSTITUTES, that is the reality, not to be too graphic, but that's what the "VIP" rooms at the clubs are for. And just so there's no misunderstanding, no I don't know all this from personal experience; So where did I get all this insight? I have a friend that used to be a bouncer at a strip club, he was in that world, he dated strippers, and he told me all about his experiences, the drugs and debauchery, how freaking incredibly messed up those girls are. He's since regected that whole world and became a religious Christian, no BS, the real deal, 180 degree turnaround. I guess at some point the horror of it all overloaded a circuit in his head and he made an about face and hasn't looked back. And he's a much better person and friend now for it.

Lets try this again since it doesnt seem to be getting through.  EVEN IF SOMEONE IS A STRIPPER OR A HOOKER IT IS STILL HORRIBLE THAT THEY WHERE RAPED.  IT IS NOT ANY LESS HORRIBLE THAT IF THEY ARE RAPED THEN ANYONE ELSE.  YES IT MAY BE LESS TRAMADIC BUT IT IS NOT LESS WRONG OR HORRIBLE.  Do you get it this time?

It doesn't seem to be getting through to you. You ignored my point completely, and doubled back onto a completely different topic, did you even read my post? 

So here it is again. You are not helping them by making excuses for them, you are enabling the destructive behavior. Do YOU get it this time!? 
« Last Edit: March 20, 2009, 04:44:01 PM by New Yorker »
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2009, 04:36:17 PM »

So this means what happened was OK???  yes every action has consequences but that doesnt mean that they are not horrible or that they are just or right.

No, I didn't have the oppinion, that it was "OK".

But today most people believe against common sense, that nothing they do has consequences.

This is a grave error, that destroys lifes.  :'(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2009, 04:39:09 PM »
New Yorker, I agree with your last point totally.  :)

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2009, 04:49:34 PM »
New Yorker, I agree with your last point totally.  :)

Thanks Pheasant. I think a lot of todays cultural problems is because of too much "tolerance", we are tolerating the intolerable, and as a result lives are being ruined.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2009, 05:42:46 PM »
That is an awesome philosophical statement!!!  Tolerating the intolerable.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Israeli Mouse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2009, 12:27:02 AM »
Meh i used to go through it all the time on the buss when i was younger, but that was before all this drek got worse.

I am really surprised that they didnt rape and murder her.

I think they probably raped her but she doesn't remember it. Of course it's not like she has morals that need protection, rape to a prostitute is more theft of services than anything else, if she was raped her beef would be that they didn't pay her.

That is almost as bad as saying just because someone is easy then its ok to rape her.  Everyone else has had a turn why me even if she said no?  Rape is rape end of story.  To say it is theft may be true in someways but it doesnt make it in any way shape or form less wrong.

And she would probably know she was raped even if she was drunk unless she blows it off to not remembering doing it.

Basically I think New Yorker is right here.

A prostitute sells her body for a certain ammount of money. So if some sick man without self-respect (could be a quranimal in this case) rapes her, he is imo more a robber than a rapist.

Well first of all it said she was a stripper.  That she wasnt a prostitute as well, but it doesnt mean she was ether.

Cough!*Reality-Check!-Cough!*   

Puhleez, lets be real!

Stripper = drug using whore.

Not necessarily.  Most likely but not for sure.  Ether way my point was that rape is just as wrong ether way whether she sells her body or not.  But your a guy so it wouldnt be as strong a "duh" to you then to women.

Nooooo, she's not a whore, she's just a "medical student" making money on the side.  :::D

Look here's what I figure, you're not doing these people any favors by being tolerant of what they do, what they are doing is disgusting and destructive, both to themselves and their "clients". You are doing them a favor by being honest, they need to be made ASHAMED of what they are doing, and if society shunned them and shamed them, then you are actually helping them, if society didn't tolerate that drek then there'd be a hell of a lot less women doing it. Sadly society tolerates this, even celebrates it.

Being a stripper/prostitute can only lead to an early death. What do you think, they're happy? After doing such disgusting things, they are miserable, they have to do drugs and alcohol just so that they can live with themselves and face the next day, they can never have a normal relationship with a man, no hope for a husband or family, their friends are drug addicts and the sleaziest of people, their future is bleak. It is very tragic. Honestly, don't make excuses for them, honesty is the best, they're in denial, shouldn't reinforce their destructive self delusion.

And yes, 99.9% of strippers are PROSTITUTES, that is the reality, not to be too graphic, but that's what the "VIP" rooms at the clubs are for. And just so there's no misunderstanding, no I don't know all this from personal experience; So where did I get all this insight? I have a friend that used to be a bouncer at a strip club, he was in that world, he dated strippers, and he told me all about his experiences, the drugs and debauchery, how freaking incredibly messed up those girls are. He's since regected that whole world and became a religious Christian, no BS, the real deal, 180 degree turnaround. I guess at some point the horror of it all overloaded a circuit in his head and he made an about face and hasn't looked back. And he's a much better person and friend now for it.

Lets try this again since it doesnt seem to be getting through.  EVEN IF SOMEONE IS A STRIPPER OR A HOOKER IT IS STILL HORRIBLE THAT THEY WHERE RAPED.  IT IS NOT ANY LESS HORRIBLE THAT IF THEY ARE RAPED THEN ANYONE ELSE.  YES IT MAY BE LESS TRAMADIC BUT IT IS NOT LESS WRONG OR HORRIBLE.  Do you get it this time?

It doesn't seem to be getting through to you. You ignored my point completely, and doubled back onto a completely different topic, did you even read my post? 

So here it is again. You are not helping them by making excuses for them, you are enabling the destructive behavior. Do YOU get it this time!? 

Do you get i was not making excuses for them?  My point as i have stated more times then i can remember is; "EVEN IF SOMEONE IS A STRIPPER OR A HOOKER IT IS STILL HORRIBLE THAT THEY WHERE RAPED.  IT IS NOT ANY LESS HORRIBLE THAT IF THEY ARE RAPED THEN ANYONE ELSE.  YES IT MAY BE LESS TRAMADIC BUT IT IS NOT LESS WRONG OR HORRIBLE."

-  Rav Kahane zt''l

Offline Israeli Mouse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2009, 12:34:27 AM »

No, I didn't have the oppinion, that it was "OK".

But today most people believe against common sense, that nothing they do has consequences.

This is a grave error, that destroys lifes.  :'(

I agree.  I am a very logical person.  But what most people seem to be forgetting and maybe that is because most people here are men... but we are speaking about RAPE.  I myself get pissed off when i am hit on and never forget the fear of when guys try to force themselves on me.  As well every time I am approached in a secluded area or after i was molested on the train i thank G-d nothing happened or that it wasnt worse. or how it feels to be molested on trains  I suppose men can not relate to that but being a female who has had to deal with this for A NUMBER OF YEARS and IS NOT EVEN 20 YET...  well I CAN relate.  and i find it disgusting that everyone seems to be taking this all so lightly. 

-  Rav Kahane zt''l

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2009, 12:45:30 AM »
Israeli Mouse,

I am a woman as well and understand exactly where you are coming from and I agree with you completely.

It is not a matter of condoning this woman's actions.
It is about, her body is her body.  And no one under any circumstances has a right to touch her or do something to her that she does not want done to her; no matter what her occupation is.

Every woman has the right to owning her own body.  And when a woman is raped and/or molested she loses the ownership of her body.
I do not think this is something that can be dismissed because she is a stripper and/or immoral.

It is really very simple and I am sure many women agree  with you and I.

Offline Israeli Mouse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2009, 12:59:36 AM »
Israeli Mouse,

I am a woman as well and understand exactly where you are coming from and I agree with you completely.

It is not a matter of condoning this woman's actions.
It is about, her body is her body.  And no one under any circumstances has a right to touch her or do something to her that she does not want done to her; no matter what her occupation is.

Every woman has the right to owning her own body.  And when a woman is raped and/or molested she loses the ownership of her body.
I do not think this is something that can be dismissed because she is a stripper and/or immoral.

It is really very simple and I am sure many women agree  with you and I.

FINALLY!!! SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS!!!  I can not understand why it doesnt seem to be getting though the guys heads!  Honestly the only time i felt less in control of myself and my body passed being forced apron and molested is when I have been hit.  Many some guys can remember back to when they where beat by someone a lot bigger and stronger then them... maybe then they can somewhat relate.

-  Rav Kahane zt''l